Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

• 2 weeks later...

My ex was the most prettiest girl i've been with. Sa tingin ko personality, manners and respect. Yun meron ang guy na pinalit sakin. Money isnt the problem for both of us. Eh siyempre bata pa ko nun hindi pa mature kaya hindi ko alam totally what he does to her. Pero as I was growing up, narerealize ko din. P.S. matanda yung guy. Mga almost 40. Tapos kami nasa 21 lang nung panahon na yon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish I could say I was handsome but I never considered myself as such.

But if I can give my 2 cents worth in to stay in topic, while physical beauty may catch your attention, that alone is not enough to sustain continued attraction. In the end, what matters most for me is what's between the ears rather than what's between the legs

Edited by wheeljack
  • Like (+1) 1

I wish I could say I was handsome but I never considered myself as such.

But if I can give my 2 cents worth in in to stay in topic, while physical beauty may catch your attention, that alone is not enough to sustain continued attraction. In the end, what matters most for me is what's between the ears rather than what's between the legs

well said. :)

well, there IS a God hehehe

anyways, its more of choice. it happens to both males and females. one states their case/ love/ care/ intent... they spend time, money, effort, an ear, a shoulder, a beer or two. basically when a person pierces through the skin and into the soul they find greater beauty within. don't get me wrong, I like beautiful girls, and I respect not so pretty girls, but what makes a man/woman falls in love is subjective and depends on their priority. some want beauty first, or muscles first. then some would tend to choose a friend more than skin and muscles. that's when the beauty within shines thru. (I can relate to this kasi hindi naman ako gwapo, pero some very very sought after beautiful girls fell in love with me) maybe its because they found a better person within me, rather than my looks alone :)

Handsome or at least very presentable men can and do end up with - pardon the term - ugly women. Or to be more politically correct, aesthetically challenged females. As Private Ryan said, fallen from the top of the ugly tree.

Prime example: Manny Villar and Cynthia "Battleaxe" Aguilar - Villar.

What are the possible reasons?

Money? Tremendous sexual prowess on the part of the female? Gayuma?

Please to share your thoughts. TIA.

This thread is quite sexist. Please. What one lacks in physical attributes can be filled in by other characteristics. Bright mind? Kind hearts? Don't get too hung up on your looks. People are complex, and their preference may vary.

• Like (+1) 1