• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling in love with a thera is pretty much like falling in love with your college crush or with a fellow doctor. Would you agree with me? Nobody's perfect, right? But theras in high end spas are gifted with almost everything. Am I right @Yassi of TVS?☺👍 Looks, sexiness, smartness and all that. So what's not to like? Wow, while writing this Dua Lipa's "Love Again" is playing at the background. And I just consumed some shots of Chivas and Hennessey combined all alone in my mini-bar with my 3 katulong watching over me.☺

And if you have at least 200 million in your personal bank account (excluding your businesses), it doesn't matter if you die young as long as you responsibly take care of the future of your loved ones. No matter who we are: theras, businessmen, investment bankers, beggars, janitors -- we're all the same. What matters most is that we do what we love to do. And, like what Ms. @Yassi of TVS reminds me, be ready to face the repercussions of all your actions. Just do whatever makes you happy! Am I right guys?

I won't give a damn if you judge me right now. Negatively at that! If you're in love, you're willing to give up everything for the sake of your beloved. Am I right, Ms. @Yassi of TVS? Thanks for being my greatest and my most honest confidante ever! Love is still the best standard after all. Whatever you are in love with, it will dictate what you will do first in the morning. And also what you will think about before you go to bed in the evening. Am I right Ms. @Yassi of TVS

Enjoy life guys!☺👍

On 3/8/2022 at 10:33 PM, handsomebob said:

that's a good mindset bro, fulfill that dream and I assure you pag naging succesful ka, yung mga thera mismo ang magkakandarapa sa yo!! assuming you also work on yourself and your game of course....take that into consideration!

women will always be there but your dream may not be....you may never get another chance!!

Hey dude @handsomebob! Love your opinion dude! Yeah, if you have at least 200 million pesos cash in your HSBC or Bank of America account, medyo mapadali nga buhay. Kung mamatay ka man ng maaga, at least yung iniwan mo meron pa ring 200 million hehehe.  Pwede siya gumastos ng 2 million per year, di ba? Tapos meron ka pa businesses na kumita ng 50k daily. Di na rin masama, di ba? 

Importante is masaya tayong lahat na mga GM hehehe. Salute to you Sir Bro!

On 3/8/2022 at 9:31 PM, p1seishou said:

I fell slightly in love with a thera but for me, these things are never meant to be. 

I have a dream I want to fulfill so badly, and I need to permanently leave the country to do it.

Hey, which country do you want to permanently settle? US? Good. I'm actually American-born; thanks to my Dad who made sure that all 6 of us brothers are born in the US. Fort Lauderdale, Florida. But my 3 bros are in NY right now. You know what? Phl is still the best country to do business with. Of course, I still have my doctor's license in New York. But if you have capital in Phl, it's still the best. Just make sure that you keep your American passport. Phl passport kasi is the worst in the world. Within one month after the birth of my baby boy, I immediately went to the US Embassy and declared my son as American. So kahit 3 months pa lang siya, meron na siyang American birth certificate and American passport. He can travel anywhere in the world without a visa. But then again, if you want business, Phl is the best place. Good luck Sir Boss!👍👍

On 3/6/2022 at 12:29 PM, Alice of G Dragon said:

Thank you boss...

Sana wag nyo nmang i judge lahat ng single mom... 😅 😢 

Thanks so much Ms. @Alice of G Dragon for your honesty and the courage to air out your sentiment. Two of my uncles, kasama na yung former Colonel sa Marines, nag-asawa ng MILF. Yung isa nandun sa Houston, TX yun wife nya is a divorcee meron na po 2 kids from 2 different men. Sila mismo merong 2 kids. Total of 4 kids sila ngayon. First wife ng tito ko yun. Parehong meron baby from previous relationships yung wife nila. Hindi thera, pero meron anak. Pareho lang yun para sakin. Mas bilib at hanga pa nga ako sayo Ms. @Alice of G Dragon kasi you're so strong and determined. Not many ladies are like you. And dami diyan nagpalaglag kagad ng baby. Swerte masyado yun baby mo coz pinaglaban mo siya. You treat her/him like your life. 

Dami kong kilalang female doctors sa St. Luke's at The Medical City (TMC) nag wish na merong anak. May pera sila. Mataas pinag aralan. Pero walang anak.

Wish that soon a guy with a pure and loving heart will eventually find you Ms. Alice. Believe me, marami sila. Di mo pa lang nakikilala. But soon, darating din yun sa tamang panahon. Just keep your faith alive.☺🙏👍👍👍

On 3/8/2022 at 11:09 PM, razeyhamirez said:

I feel you bro haha. The first time I availed a thera, I almost fell din.

It’s not something ridiculous. I can’t really blame you.

I’m an average, plain-looking guy so I never really experienced being popular with the ladies. So the first time I had an interaction with a thera, siyempre sobrang bait. They will really make you feel special, or even ‘loved’. It’s part of the scheme and it’s not all that wrong. After all, it is one of the reasons why some of us keep coming back to them. They might throw some compliments from time to time which will even make you feel good. I came back several times not only for the ‘deed’ but also for her company. It’s really fun talking with her about anything. I even paid for extension just to continue our conversation.

There were even times that I considered courting her seriously. After some deep thinking, I finally convinced myself that IT’S NOT REAL and I am just really infatuated. 

Looking back, it’s not really all that bad. I genuinely felt blissful during those hours. I just thought that maybe those make-believe feel-good moments were part of the payment/rates.

REMEMBER: to them, it’s just an occupation. You’re just another client who PAYS for their services. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Wag ka lang magpaka-ulol. 

Well said sir.  Work nila yan and part ng trabaho ng thera gumaan ang loob mo at maging happy after the session.  Just think of it as part of their good customer service.  Save for few success stories, mistake to think na genuine sa loob ang galawan ng GM at thera. Pay for play industry yan at the end of the day and alam dapat natin yan na may bolahan na involved. Hehe.  

On 3/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, KID FIGHTER said:

Thanks so much Ms. @Alice of G Dragon for your honesty and the courage to air out your sentiment. Two of my uncles, kasama na yung former Colonel sa Marines, nag-asawa ng MILF. Yung isa nandun sa Houston, TX yun wife nya is a divorcee meron na po 2 kids from 2 different men. Sila mismo merong 2 kids. Total of 4 kids sila ngayon. First wife ng tito ko yun. Parehong meron baby from previous relationships yung wife nila. Hindi thera, pero meron anak. Pareho lang yun para sakin. Mas bilib at hanga pa nga ako sayo Ms. @Alice of G Dragon kasi you're so strong and determined. Not many ladies are like you. And dami diyan nagpalaglag kagad ng baby. Swerte masyado yun baby mo coz pinaglaban mo siya. You treat her/him like your life. 

Dami kong kilalang female doctors sa St. Luke's at The Medical City (TMC) nag wish na merong anak. May pera sila. Mataas pinag aralan. Pero walang anak.

Wish that soon a guy with a pure and loving heart will eventually find you Ms. Alice. Believe me, marami sila. Di mo pa lang nakikilala. But soon, darating din yun sa tamang panahon. Just keep your faith alive.☺🙏👍👍👍

Thank you so much po sir sa napakagandang message nyo.... 😊 💖 ☺ 

Ako, I treat all the therapists who I have met and whom I had an appointments already as good friends there are times I get to talk about personal things. However, if entering the relationship will be tough ride actually I will only appreciate it if you are out of that opportunity and I know you some have good hearts but there are things to consider. Maybe if we meet somewhere then you are in different life then I will see. I don't discriminate people to due to their backgrounds. Sa ngayon I consider them as good friends only. For those who were retired who I have met good luck with the new chapter of your. I am already thankful I have met them. Till we meet again buddies.. 

• Like (+1) 1

The chemical basis of human attraction thus makes fools of us all. Like Pavlov’s mutt, we are beguiled into thinking that love and lust arise from a singular font from which we drink deeply into a dazed bliss of ecstasies allowing us to overlook the crimson banners on the Rose covered cliff of perdition. 

It is neither fairy tale or cautionary parable that we must truly take heed of, but our own hellbound hearts. The propensity to take dross meat and color it over as caviar.