Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Well thanks but like I said, I will stick to my limits. The last thing I need right now isa nanamang bisyong pagkakaabalahan.

Right now, I like things the way they are with my routine. Its busy, its disciplined, clean and uncomplicated. All that time naman being in solitude was put into good use. Sometimes we all could use time being in solitude. Abstaining muna from intimacy kahit physical level lang.

Duly noted =)

Feel free to fall but don't expect it can transcend the tropes of what such a situation entails. Though to be frank I think the health concerns should bar any sane rational person from even thinking about this.

The judgement of others can weigh heavily on anyone. Contempt. Knowing looks. These are the daggers and barbs that can shred fantasy. Maliit Lang ang Pilipinas, more so at the higher circles of wealth and power.

More complex is the capacity of the thera to make it in the real world. Has she studied? Can she study? Can she do anything else? There's a reason she chose to do what she does, and all the money in the world might not fix that. Do you really want to be with her when she no longer has the looks to please you.

But the heart has reasons that reason does not know. It's just that you better take a frank look at where the path leads.

Feel free to fall but don't expect it can transcend the tropes of what such a situation entails. Though to be frank I think the health concerns should bar any sane rational person from even thinking about this.

The judgement of others can weigh heavily on anyone. Contempt. Knowing looks. These are the daggers and barbs that can shred fantasy. Maliit Lang ang Pilipinas, more so at the higher circles of wealth and power.

More complex is the capacity of the thera to make it in the real world. Has she studied? Can she study? Can she do anything else? There's a reason she chose to do what she does, and all the money in the world might not fix that. Do you really want to be with her when she no longer has the looks to please you.

But the heart has reasons that reason does not know. It's just that you better take a frank look at where the path leads.

make sense..

falling for a therapist is like falling into a trap.imo lang naman.

It's really up to you how you want to handle it. You can fall-in love but need to accept who they are..I think that's the first thing which in our type of scoiety is something very hard to do. Kung hinde eh sakit lang sa puso mo yan.

Falling in love with a girl in the sex industry is always difficult.

I used to think that it's more difficult if your girl works in an MP rather a spa, but over the years my view has changed.

Guys know what happens inside an MP--there are practically no limits as ATW is an standard there. So either accept it or you don't. Spas on the other hand are different as mileage widely vary.

This is where the challenge arises. Most spa goers nowadays know that HJs are standard but BJs are now common in spas, so unlike five years ago where you have to have luck, charm, and money to get it. To a certain extent same with ATW, though many (likely most) therapists still refuse to cross this line.

Will you believe your GF if she says she only does HJ? It is possible of course that she's telling the truth. But will that stop your imagination from tormenting you? What goes in your mind when she goes to work? What do you do when you read an FR? Will you confront her? Or will you suffer in silence?

Sadly there are more questions than answers.

• Like (+1) 3

The most beautiful thing in life is to fall in love no question on whenever, however nor whoever, but once you are into it is a totally different thing, so many factors have to be considered and no one is to be blamed for whatever happens in the future... if I may dedicate a song between a GM and THERA, this could be the song that I heard during my first day in a spa with my very first thera, and as I listened to the song, I was stunned to the lyrics of the song as its message somehow perfectly fits what could be a strange relationship between a GM and a THERA. Let me present to you the song "Hands to Heaven" by Christian Bautista

"Hands To Heaven"

As I watch you move
Across the moonlit room
There's so much tenderness in your loving
Tomorrow I must leave
The dawn knows no reprieve
God, give me strength when I am leaving

So raise your hands to heaven and pray
That we'll be back together someday

Tonight I need your sweet caress
Hold me in the darkness
Tonight you calm my restlessness
You relieve my sadness

As we move to embrace tears run down your face
I whisper words of love so softly
I can't believe this pain
It's driving me insane
Without your touch life will be lonely

Hold me in the darkness
You relieve my sadness
Hold me in the darkness
You relieve my sadness

Morning has come another day
I must pack my bags and say goodbye, goodbye...

Hold me in the darkness
You relieve my sadness
Hold me in the darkness
You relieve my sadness...

The most beautiful thing in life is to fall in love no question on whenever, however nor whoever, but once you are into it is a totally different thing, so many factors have to be considered and no one is to be blamed for whatever happens in the future... if I may dedicate a song between a GM and THERA, this could be the song that I heard during my first day in a spa with my very first thera, and as I listened to the song, I was stunned to the lyrics of the song as its message somehow perfectly fits what could be a strange relationship between a GM and a THERA. Let me present to you the song "Hands to Heaven" by Christian Bautista

"Hands To Heaven"

As I watch you move

Across the moonlit room

There's so much tenderness in your loving

Tomorrow I must leave

The dawn knows no reprieve

God, give me strength when I am leaving

That we'll be back together somedayTonight I need your sweet caress

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

As we move to embrace tears run down your face

I whisper words of love so softly

I can't believe this pain

It's driving me insaneWithout your touch life will be lonely

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

Morning has come another day

I must pack my bags and say goodbye, goodbye...

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

Hold me in the darkness

Tonight you calm my restlessnessYou relieve my sadness...

Ayus yun lyrics

Edited by cardingtigas

Been longing to post this and get the opinions of all.

Just a question cause i still cannot anawer. If you "garahe" a thera, fix her life and let her continue her studies. The person who sheltered her is very much a bachelor but not living with this thera. He just placed her in one of his condos. But this thera is no longer allowed to have bf and work in spa. He likes her so much and even brings her abroad but this guy still not commiting and still roaming the spa market.

Is this guy in love with the therapist? A confused guy

I used to think that it's more difficult if your girl works in an MP rather a spa, but over the years my view has changed.

Guys know what happens inside an MP--there are practically no limits as ATW is an standard there. So either accept it or you don't. Spas on the other hand are different as mileage widely vary.

This is where the challenge arises. Most spa goers nowadays know that HJs are standard but BJs are now common in spas, so unlike five years ago where you have to have luck, charm, and money to get it. To a certain extent same with ATW, though many (likely most) therapists still refuse to cross this line.

Will you believe your GF if she says she only does HJ? It is possible of course that she's telling the truth. But will that stop your imagination from tormenting you? What goes in your mind when she goes to work? What do you do when you read an FR? Will you confront her? Or will you suffer in silence?

And sadder even is that constant struggle between heart and mind; it is in this same stigma that a cheater or a thief will always plague your trust.

It is not forbidden to love someone from that trade, but no one said it's going to be easy. Concessions have to be made, perhaps more compromises than what you want to let on. Is it worth it? No one can absolutely say. But rest assured doubts will be constant and there will be more reasons to leave than to stay.

Do you really want to put up with that? Are you ready to handle all the whispers and stereotypes that surround these kinds of relationships?

And sadder even is that constant struggle between heart and mind; it is in this same stigma that a cheater or a thief will always plague your trust.

It is not forbidden to love someone from that trade, but no one said it's going to be easy. Concessions have to be made, perhaps more compromises than what you want to let on. Is it worth it? No one can absolutely say. But rest assured doubts will be constant and there will be more reasons to leave than to stay.

Do you really want to put up with that? Are you ready to handle all the whispers and stereotypes that surround these kinds of relationships?

In a relationship like that there will always be whispers: some from people you know, some from those you don't. It's even possible that the loudest whispers come from inside your head. Falling in love with a therapist has the potential for an extraordinary love. But it is also a fertile ground for doubt.

You mentioned stereotypes in relationships like these. and they're all over the replies in this thread: that the guy has money and the girl needs it. or that the guy is so good in bed that the girl gets her release from "bitin" moments with clients and she falls for him. When we oversimplify the dynamics in this relationship, we dismiss its unique beauty and inherent frailty.

Relationships with therapists are far more complicated than your typical ones. First of all, before you and the girl eveb become a couple, you've already shared varying levels of intimacy. Weird that you're courting a girl you've already kissed or touched or even gone around the world with. Second, once you've become a couple, how do you handle the thought of the girl going to work and in some cases doing things only true lovers should share? Third, how do you react when you check MTC and read that your girl is calling someone or a group of guys as babe, bhe, baby, hon, love etc.

Mahirap. I admire guys who can handle this. Likewise with girls who open their hearts with the hope that the guy will understand that work is just work. And that they are also capable of true love.

Just a question cause i still cannot anawer. If you "garahe" a thera, fix her life and let her continue her studies. The person who sheltered her is very much a bachelor but not living with this thera. He just placed her in one of his condos. But this thera is no longer allowed to have bf and work in spa. He likes her so much and even brings her abroad but this guy still not commiting and still roaming the spa market.

I don't think so that he is in love. Maybe he consider her just a friend who wants to live a new life or maybe just treating her as a trophy to show to others that he can do that kind of thing with his money. O baka naman napasubo lang siya and pinanindigan na lang.

• Like (+1) 1

The question is how did you get those above standard ES when you are just starting with her? If its easy then there is a problem that she will do standard. Remember that she have regulars that are getting above standard before so its hard that she will downgrade those ES when you are together. Juat my 2 cents.

Falling in love with a therapist is like a woman falling in love with a Playboy. Temptations are always there lalo na kapag nagipit. The guy must really be in love to be blinded by the reality. Kahit mahal ka din 'nung therapist, hindi mo pa din maiaalis 'yung reality na iba't-ibang lalaki ang nakakahawak sa kamay ng mahal mo. At 'kamay' pa lang 'yon.

If a guy is used to go to MPA or SPA, you know the possibilities of touching more than 'hands'. And that is the thing that you have to accept... whether you like it or not...

The only escape with that disturbing thoughts is to to get her out from that industry....

He's not in love. It seems she's become of just one of the many items that he possesses.

punta kayo dun sa thread ng Clients falling in love with therapist, maganda un healthy discussions namin ni Brother Edmund Dantes, we do have somehow a polar opposite opinion about things like this but still healthy discussion pa din and baka maka tulong sa iba na may ganitong dilemma =) mga dulong pages un, recent lang, madame insights, hahahaha...peace brothers...Spread Love not Disease =)

Hehehe... I know who you're referring to :)

But hey, I'll let the great Buwayahman discuss it, since I echo his sentiments:

http://www.buwayahman.com/garaging-the-psp-the-difference-between-entitlement-and-privilege/

But more importantly:

http://www.buwayahman.com/this-is-not-the-way-you-garage-a-girl/