Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Good for you. Although, personally, I'm still cynical about these types of relationships.

Anyway, CT, I know it's OT pero wala ng negative button so wala ng magnenegative sa atin. Hindi kaya iiyak ang mga stalker natin kasi wala ng button na pinagkakasabikan nila? :lol:

sayang nga, wala na un negative button, ang lakas din maka bad boy effect nung negative points. chicks digs bad boys hahahahaha..

I respect your opinion bro about sa mga ganun types ng relationships =)

i had sex with a ES-pakol once,medyo bago palang sya sa isang massage parlor. maybe 3 months,, shes 24 im 25,

well first i saw her wow, shes pretty, i asked her kung may bf na sya sabi nya wala... agad after the sex, she was asking my number, well i give it, after i left her, napansin kong malungkot sya but i say cheer up we will see again,, in short yes we did date at nagka relationship kami for 7 months and quited her job immidiately,,, skip 7months well after we've been having sex she admitted na mahal daw nya ako.. i was shocked,,, pero i dump her kasi may GF (fiance) na ako of 5 years at that time at sinabi ko that it wont work given the fact na ung past nya at (wala pa naman syang naging anak pero yung trabaho nya kasi).. plus i am a political figure i cant be with her,,,,, next thing i know she ran away crying,, tbh,, i kinda fall for her,,,, kasi kahit pokpok sya eh napaka sweet at inoccent yung personality nya,,, at pinasaya nya ako ng di ko kayang ma explain,,,,, napasaya nya ako ng grabe na di kaya ipakita ng fiance ko,, i have done alot of things that i havent done before with her, i felt the love everytime she hugs me,,,,, well after breaking up with her my life became miserable. i always longed for her scent and love, until i decided that i look for her, i broke up with my gf and for 5 weeks of finding i found her,, in her hometown sa rizal,,, in a COFFIN,, apparently she died commiting suicide, WHY??! coulndt she wait me?!

:(

i had sex with a ES-pakol once,medyo bago palang sya sa isang massage parlor. maybe 3 months,, shes 24 im 25,

well first i saw her wow, shes pretty, i asked her kung may bf na sya sabi nya wala... agad after the sex, she was asking my number, well i give it, after i left her, napansin kong malungkot sya but i say cheer up we will see again,, in short yes we did date at nagka relationship kami for 7 months and quited her job immidiately,,, skip 7months well after we've been having sex she admitted na mahal daw nya ako.. i was shocked,,, pero i dump her kasi may GF (fiance) na ako of 5 years at that time at sinabi ko that it wont work given the fact na ung past nya at (wala pa naman syang naging anak pero yung trabaho nya kasi).. plus i am a political figure i cant be with her,,,,, next thing i know she ran away crying,, tbh,, i kinda fall for her,,,, kasi kahit pokpok sya eh napaka sweet at inoccent yung personality nya,,, at pinasaya nya ako ng di ko kayang ma explain,,,,, napasaya nya ako ng grabe na di kaya ipakita ng fiance ko,, i have done alot of things that i havent done before with her, i felt the love everytime she hugs me,,,,, well after breaking up with her my life became miserable. i always longed for her scent and love, until i decided that i look for her, i broke up with my gf and for 5 weeks of finding i found her,, in her hometown sa rizal,,, in a COFFIN,, apparently she died commiting suicide, WHY??! coulndt she wait me?!

Truely a sad story. Feel bad for what happened.

Wag ka mag alala EDantes, SPA lang un pupuntahan natin at hindi MP...

Pero mas madaling mainlove sa Spa kesa sa MP. :)

truly this is a sad story.... depression and low coping mechanism.... pero dapat siguro hindi ka nakipagrelasyon sa kanya, meron kang gf/fiance e. kawawa naman sya nasaktan. Sa akin kasi noong nagka GF ako ng isang spakol therapist wala akong karelasyon na iba sya lang GF ko noon. i hope this will not happen to anyone who has a current relationship or will have a relationship with a therapist.

Edited by Gits

Para maiba naman, ikaw yung nasa other side of the coin. hehe

Inakupo, ako naman magpost ng masalimoot at kumplikadong emosyon? Hahahaha! Dude in case di mo alam, it hasn't been a secret that I did have a problem with alcohol and sought counselling for it. See a year ago, my bar friends are convincing me na iraos ko na lang ito at baka makatulong. Just have mindless sex with someone. Pero sa taong may depression hindi naman pleasurable ang orgasm. And besides, masyado akong maraming walls sa sarili ko nung panahon na ayun. I didn't wanna be intimate with anyone because Id feel defenseless.

After spending some time in counseling and seeking good professional advice, binago ko lifestyle ko. Kasi the better you treat your body, the better you feel about yourself. So aside from trying to complete a number of days being sober, and abstaining muna hangang mahanap ko yung perfect emotional balance. When I get to be intimate ulit with someone, I will want it to be special. lol Dramaaaaaaa!

Tsibog na lang pwede? Dun game ako! Ilang buwan na akong puro chicken breast at brocolli, wala pang coke huhuhu

Onga, E.Dantes, sama ka samin, may papakilala ako sayo brother, one time lang :lol:

Walang sabit yan ha!

Wag ka mag alala EDantes, SPA lang un pupuntahan natin at hindi MP...

hmmmmm Spa lang talaga ha.... sige na Im open to meet halfway lol

Actually, it cuts deep when you find out that the girl was only after your money. Of course, this is just me. By the way, this is not based on experience. I just know when I'm about to get conned so I know when to nip it in the bud that's why this never happened to me. Again, when going to these places, keep in mind that, to these ladies, it's all about the money, it's all about the dum dum dudum dum. ;)

Sakin kasi, alam ko din naman na she had genuine feeling for me. I know she needed money. But I also know na ginagamit nya yung feelings namin sa isat isa para makautang lagi. Kahit nga ni minsan hindi naman ako binabayaran. Para sakin, panloloko pa din yun at some level. But to be fair with her, she really respected me ng maayos and ito kasi yung relationship na maganda closure. Tanggap namin pareho na babalik din sya sa bansa nya, and nangakong di kami magkakaroon ng sama ng loob sa isat isa in the days to come na di na kami magkikita.

Walang sabit yan ha!

To the Batcave!!!! Pili ka, Site A or Site B, promise, hindi to MP, clean fun with them ladies...gusto mo ba maging part ng #TeamCarding ??? Pakilala kita sa mga Angels ko :D they're nice :D

Edited by cardingtigas

I can somewhat relate. I lost 2 people who were close to me, and the first one I felt so responsible. Until now dala ko pa yung guilt. But the thing is, we have to learn to forgive ourselves. Maaring alam mo na di ikaw may kasalanan bakit kinitil nya sarili nyang buhay, but from your post, hala na may konting regret and resentment. Sana tol mapatawad mo kahit papano sarili mo. Yan ang natutunan ko eh. Kelangan talaga patawarin mo sarili mo kundi traumatic experiences in your life will stick with you like a pet demon. And I did carry my guilt for years and let it affect the decisions Id make in the future. Come to think of it, all the bad sh!t id get myself into went back to that awful day.

So sana, you come into terms and forgive yourself. Scars will always remain, but thats how life works

yan ang problem pag mag clean carbs and protein tayo mga boys, broccoli is a good source of clean protein, unfortunately, nakaka baho ng smell ng semen, kaya ako puro pineapple juice and fruits =) hahahaha

Kasi nakakataas levels ng testosterone broccoli.

Basta para sakin, ang bisyo talaga na ieenjoy ko sa holidays ay tsibog! Ill be sure though to get a good afterburn muna before enjoying the new years eve

Inakupo, ako naman magpost ng masalimoot at kumplikadong emosyon? Hahahaha! Dude in case di mo alam, it hasn't been a secret that I did have a problem with alcohol and sought counselling for it. See a year ago, my bar friends are convincing me na iraos ko na lang ito at baka makatulong. Just have mindless sex with someone. Pero sa taong may depression hindi naman pleasurable ang orgasm. And besides, masyado akong maraming walls sa sarili ko nung panahon na ayun. I didn't wanna be intimate with anyone because Id feel defenseless.

After spending some time in counseling and seeking good professional advice, binago ko lifestyle ko. Kasi the better you treat your body, the better you feel about yourself. So aside from trying to complete a number of days being sober, and abstaining muna hangang mahanap ko yung perfect emotional balance. When I get to be intimate ulit with someone, I will want it to be special. lol Dramaaaaaaa!

Tsibog na lang pwede? Dun game ako! Ilang buwan na akong puro chicken breast at brocolli, wala pang coke huhuhu

Walang sabit yan ha!

Sakin kasi, alam ko din naman na she had genuine feeling for me. I know she needed money. But I also know na ginagamit nya yung feelings namin sa isat isa para makautang lagi. Kahit nga ni minsan hindi naman ako binabayaran. Para sakin, panloloko pa din yun at some level. But to be fair with her, she really respected me ng maayos and ito kasi yung relationship na maganda closure. Tanggap namin pareho na babalik din sya sa bansa nya, and nangakong di kami magkakaroon ng sama ng loob sa isat isa in the days to come na di na kami magkikita.

Tama Sir Edmund try mo hindi ka naman nila ipapahamak o papabayaan. tska kung kakain kayo alam mo naman dapat gawin e your a man of science (related ka sa medical field tama ba?) Try mo lang and enjoy the experience. :)

Tama Sir Edmund try mo hindi ka naman nila ipapahamak o papabayaan. tska kung kakain kayo alam mo naman dapat gawin e your a man of science (related ka sa medical field tama ba?) Try mo lang and enjoy the experience. :)

Yes but I am not a clinician myself.

I am not sure if I am giving an impression that I am one uptight bastard lol. Well recently I live a very calculated and precise routine. I am also very cautious with the "experiences" I can afford. At least for this phase I am in I have to be. Especially because I really wanna grow from my negative experiences as much as I can. Thats not saying I am not open to having fun with the boys, yun nga lang, may mga hindi pa ako pwede gawin.

There was a time when I really had to shut myself from the world and just live a solitary existence. I had my reasons why I know I didn't wanna be intimate with anyone on the physical level man lang. One of them was that, I know the experience would not be that pleasurable. Besides, hindi naman yun ang kelangan ko para maayos ko sarili ko eh. And the time I spent for myself really did me good. I learned to embrace pain better, I grew more emotionally independent, and I have been physically healthier. These days I am just happy na naibabalik ko ulit yung pride ko sa sarili ko na nawala.

Like I said, I am open to possibilities, at the same time, I will stay within limits

Edited by Edmund Dantes

I am not sure if I am giving an impression that I am one uptight bastard lol. Well recently I live a very calculated and precise routine. I am also very cautious with the "experiences" I can afford. At least for this phase I am in I have to be. Especially because I really wanna grow from my negative experiences as much as I can. Thats not saying I am not open to having fun with the boys, yun nga lang, may mga hindi pa ako pwede gawin.

There was a time when I really had to shut myself from the world and just live a solitary existence. I had my reasons why I know I didn't wanna be intimate with anyone on the physical level man lang. One of them was that, I know the experience would not be that pleasurable. Besides, hindi naman yun ang kelangan ko para maayos ko sarili ko eh. And the time I spent for myself really did me good. I learned to embrace pain better, I grew more emotionally independent, and I have been physically healthier. These days I am just happy na naibabalik ko ulit yung pride ko sa sarili ko na nawala.

Like I said, I am open to possibilities, at the same time, I will stay within limits

we are the same sir i'm also related to medical field particularly pedia and geria :) anyway what i meant is that you try the massage and the es. tska hindi naman sa MP ka nila dadalhin so definately walang sabit. hehehe...

Edited by Gits

eh anu naman origin ng handle name mo na Edmund Dantes, sa count of monte cristo un dba? napanood ko movie nun

Ill try the massage and pass on the ES.

But a good lap dance? Now that I am open to

may kilala ako, magaling sumayaw bago mag ES, pakilala kita she's a good friend

eh anu naman origin ng handle name mo na Edmund Dantes, sa count of monte cristo un dba? napanood ko movie nun

may kilala ako, magaling sumayaw bago mag ES, pakilala kita she's a good friend

Yes Count of Monte Cristo nga. One of my fav lit characters. Even Crisostomo Ibarra/Simoun ni Jose Rizal inspired din ng Edmund Dantes. The character is a metaphor or rising from the ashes.

Ayoko ng circus act na sayaw ha! Dapat yung parang sa mga RnB videos, at higit sa lahat marunong sa art of teasing. Now that I can really enjoy

Yes Count of Monte Cristo nga. One of my fav lit characters. Even Crisostomo Ibarra/Simoun ni Jose Rizal inspired din ng Edmund Dantes. The character is a metaphor or rising from the ashes.

Ayoko ng circus act na sayaw ha! Dapat yung parang sa mga RnB videos, at higit sa lahat marunong sa art of teasing. Now that I can really enjoy

Perfect!!! papakilala ko sya sayo!!! hahahahaha she's nice, and she's a good friend =)