Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Gilghost, na touch ako sobra :cry:

Well it might be the destiny, faith or even result of their own decisions why one lead to this life of being a PSP/gro/mp. But the point here its how they would like to handle the situation. To you guys who's in this kind of profession, its just a step to take. Taking it positively to learn life, its being tragic and sweet, u guys can view it the way u want to live it. Life doesnt offer a single comfortable path to walk, there are always hundreds of them... U just want to take it whether a change in heart or a change of view. Girls, life has no shortcuts :rolleyes:

Edited by brahma
Lesson I learned... About 10 years ago I used to frequent strip joints in the Roxas area. All my friends told me that I should remember that these ladies are just for fun and enjoyment. In short "Huwag kong seryosohin". So with that in mind I was jumping from bar to bar until I me Julia. She was nice to me and I felt ok naman with her. Anyway to cut the long story short 8 months passed and I just go to her lang. I mean almost everyday nandoon ako. (monday to saturday, 6pm-6am). But the thing is, I kept the advise of my friends in mind. So basically I didn't get attached to her emotionally. I was only there because i had free sex, don't need to buy ladies drink for her (she talks to the floor manager para i don't have to buy it), big ass discount sa VIP room (courtesy of her din). She would also leave an existing client whenever I showed up. She wouldn't take the tips I leave for her too. A week before I left for another country to study one of my friends blurted out na when I was leaving and she over heard it. That day onwards she was crying in the room whenever I came to the bar for the last week. I really felt so bad because because you can feel how sincere her feelings were towards me.4 years later when I came back from aboard she was already gone. What I gathered after I left she left too. Went to back to school and I think she's working as a nurse in the country I went to. Well I did learn something from this experience though. I have never looked at another of these ladies as playthings anymore, I learned they are doing what they are doing for greater purpose, for family, for future and maybe, hopefully find love too.

Please treat them with respect, they are also human beings with the same feelings, aspirations, dreams as everyone else in this world. They also have rights the same as you and me.

I AGREE WIT YOU 100% I can relate to that because I had A GRO GF na pipiltan lang because of monetary reasons

Dre, would be honored to do so... :cool: Good chance that "You will fall in love.... (lust)"... he he he :upside:

Ano Lankaface??? :rolleyes: Bigay natin si "C" from "W" kay Bro Dudulover? :cool: Dudulover do you like the "Bollywood Types"? ;)

First two rounds on you though..... ;)

why not? maybe one of these days...especially when it is cold and rainy outside...who knows, we might get to meet the killercath or misschelle types na mukhang masarap magmahal...they seem to know how to wrap their arms and legs around you to keep you safe and warm! :)

share ko lang experience ko with this PSP i've met a month ago not in MTC but she was the one who introduced me to this board...pasencya na naphaba eh... hired her and she was just my type... we talked first and got to know each other.... she reminds me of the teacher I had in elementary that I had a crush on... the great thing that i've experienced with her is that she stares at you eye to eye full contact while doing the deed... my ex GFs and other fubus never did this to me and it was really an experience.... i guess she liked me also as she gave me the GFE which she rarely gives to her clients... i thanked her for that... i was about to pay her fee as agreed and but she would only like to take half of what we had agreed.. i asked why... she told me she liked me... and she told me that i was the first client she hard in a long time that treated her like a real girl and not as an object... i insisted and reminded her of her bills than she needed to pay... so she took the other half reluctantly.... she lived far away but i really enjoy talking to her that i decided to drive her home... we talked while driving and i did not noticed that it was alraedy getting late.. hell it was almost morning... she told me to drop her off a block where their apartment was... i asked why and she told me her BF might find out.... my heart sank.... may BF cya... nevermind... because i just want her to be safe at home.... so i dropped her off and did not leave until i see her enter the gate.... while driving she SMS me and asked me to txt her when I was safe at home... ang sweet nya grabe.... so eventually we keep in touch from calls and SMS... every now and then she would ask me to see her after shes done a her client just for coffee and small talk... which i obliged because it was near the office... we would talked for hours untill she gets a call from her BF... it was getting late so i opted to drive her home.... she was sad when she was nearing her place... sabi nya ayaw na nya umuwi.... i asked why.... kse sinasaktan daw cya ng bf nya... i've know her for week na at that time pero she never mentioned this.... one more thing her BF does now know she was into this profession... one night it was late na ata... my cell rang.. it was her... i dropped the call and called her back... prepaid cya eh bka maubos load nya... she was crying.... her BF found out what she was doing and hit her sa face.... damn.... i got so mad.. told her i'm on my way there... sabi nya wag na daw and she just want to talk and just let out some steam.... we talked for about an hour na ata sa cell.. buti naka line ako.... sakit sa tenga parang masusunog na yung phone.... eventually she calmed down and we aid our good nights.... i do not know yet if what i'm feeling is love or anything but i really cared for her... we went out several times after that but she never charged me.... told her na just think of the money as my help for you... which she reluctanly refuse to take... one time after we finished... she told me that she has a client after me and just asked me to get a cab for her as she does not want me to see her working another guy.... i refused and offered to drive her where they will meet... it was an akward drive but somehow we managed it... she was busy patching up her make up and putting on the perfume so she'll look presentable to her client... i asked why spend time with me first when you needed the energy with a client that will pay her full fee... she told me that she wanted to feel love first before she get's dirtied and abused... naiyak ako pero d ko pinakita sa kanya.... it was a walk in motel and i dropped her near the parking.... her customer already sms her the room number..... we kissed before she left... saw tears falling on her eyes.... so was mine.... it was long drive home but the 3 hours i was thinking she was with another guy keeps on pounding on my head.... got a sms from her 4 hours after and told me that she was safe at home.... we're still friends until now and she's still with her BF... hindi rin nya maiwan kse malaki utang na loob nya sa BF nya... told me she would quit soon once she gets to pay for her education... we still see each other from time to time and go out when she has time.... if things were different...or we could get back in time.... i'll save her from this... but i guess it is fate.... i would not had met her if she was not in this profession... to end this i just would like to say these girls are very much human like you and me... they need love and deserve love... i'll be watching over her hanggang kaya ko... hindi dahil naawa ako sa kanya... dahil mahal ko cya...

Sir, hats off to you...

share ko lang experience ko with this PSP i've met a month ago not in MTC but she was the one who introduced me to this board...pasencya na naphaba eh... hired her and she was just my type... we talked first and got to know each other.... she reminds me of the teacher I had in elementary that I had a crush on... the great thing that i've experienced with her is that she stares at you eye to eye full contact while doing the deed... my ex GFs and other fubus never did this to me and it was really an experience.... i guess she liked me also as she gave me the GFE which she rarely gives to her clients... i thanked her for that... i was about to pay her fee as agreed and but she would only like to take half of what we had agreed.. i asked why... she told me she liked me... and she told me that i was the first client she hard in a long time that treated her like a real girl and not as an object... i insisted and reminded her of her bills than she needed to pay... so she took the other half reluctantly.... she lived far away but i really enjoy talking to her that i decided to drive her home... we talked while driving and i did not noticed that it was alraedy getting late.. hell it was almost morning... she told me to drop her off a block where their apartment was... i asked why and she told me her BF might find out.... my heart sank.... may BF cya... nevermind... because i just want her to be safe at home.... so i dropped her off and did not leave until i see her enter the gate.... while driving she SMS me and asked me to txt her when I was safe at home... ang sweet nya grabe.... so eventually we keep in touch from calls and SMS... every now and then she would ask me to see her after shes done a her client just for coffee and small talk... which i obliged because it was near the office... we would talked for hours untill she gets a call from her BF... it was getting late so i opted to drive her home.... she was sad when she was nearing her place... sabi nya ayaw na nya umuwi.... i asked why.... kse sinasaktan daw cya ng bf nya... i've know her for week na at that time pero she never mentioned this.... one more thing her BF does now know she was into this profession... one night it was late na ata... my cell rang.. it was her... i dropped the call and called her back... prepaid cya eh bka maubos load nya... she was crying.... her BF found out what she was doing and hit her sa face.... damn.... i got so mad.. told her i'm on my way there... sabi nya wag na daw and she just want to talk and just let out some steam.... we talked for about an hour na ata sa cell.. buti naka line ako.... sakit sa tenga parang masusunog na yung phone.... eventually she calmed down and we aid our good nights.... i do not know yet if what i'm feeling is love or anything but i really cared for her... we went out several times after that but she never charged me.... told her na just think of the money as my help for you... which she reluctanly refuse to take... one time after we finished... she told me that she has a client after me and just asked me to get a cab for her as she does not want me to see her working another guy.... i refused and offered to drive her where they will meet... it was an akward drive but somehow we managed it... she was busy patching up her make up and putting on the perfume so she'll look presentable to her client... i asked why spend time with me first when you needed the energy with a client that will pay her full fee... she told me that she wanted to feel love first before she get's dirtied and abused... naiyak ako pero d ko pinakita sa kanya.... it was a walk in motel and i dropped her near the parking.... her customer already sms her the room number..... we kissed before she left... saw tears falling on her eyes.... so was mine.... it was long drive home but the 3 hours i was thinking she was with another guy keeps on pounding on my head.... got a sms from her 4 hours after and told me that she was safe at home.... we're still friends until now and she's still with her BF... hindi rin nya maiwan kse malaki utang na loob nya sa BF nya... told me she would quit soon once she gets to pay for her education... we still see each other from time to time and go out when she has time.... if things were different...or we could get back in time.... i'll save her from this... but i guess it is fate.... i would not had met her if she was not in this profession... to end this i just would like to say these girls are very much human like you and me... they need love and deserve love... i'll be watching over her hanggang kaya ko... hindi dahil naawa ako sa kanya... dahil mahal ko cya...

i could really relate, sir...

brahma

i agree with what you posted... minsan lang talaga super gipit sila at talagang kapit patalim para lang kumita ng pera... am trying to pull strings nga sa company namin para offeran ko ng clerk position para kumita naman cya ng matinong pera

gil u dont have to do that, it's still their decision pagdating don that's why the big question left is how long would they take that path? Is it because they still want to make new trails? Hope it's the paths that they can lead others and world changing :rolleyes:

gil u dont have to do that, it's still their decision pagdating don that's why the big question left is how long would they take that path? Is it because they still want to make new trails? Hope it's the paths that they can lead others and world changing :rolleyes:

yup i agree with you.. i'm just giving her another option... it is still her decision.... i wont force it on her :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by gilghost
why not? maybe one of these days...especially when it is cold and rainy outside...who knows, we might get to meet the killercath or misschelle types na mukhang masarap magmahal...they seem to know how to wrap their arms and legs around you to keep you safe and warm! :)

Alam mo madali ako mainlove sa mga young bar girls, it started when i graduated a few uears ago, kayamerting up with them could change the course of my life.

Alam mo madali ako mainlove sa mga young bar girls, it started when i graduated a few years ago, kaya meeting up with them could change the course of my life.

Ok dudu.. deal.... :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes they are out there - iyong masarap magmahal... :rolleyes: My "R" from club "E" is a good example. This afternoon, I was with "R". This girl is so in love with me. She call's me "Asawa Ko". After long passionate sex, we just fell into each other's "arms" while it started to rain hard.... The sound of the rain on the windows mixed with her labored breathing and her whispering in my ear "I love you" and "Ang Sarap mo, Baby"..... Just turned me on and even made me fall in love with her at that moment. :wub: She is always sweet, wants to please, and trustingly obedient. "R" is the perfect lover sexy body with really nice firm boobs (ask Lankaface he's seen her) and a very cute and tight pussy. :rolleyes:

Her love for me makes me fall in love with her when I am with her :wub: .... Then I force myself to fall out of her love after I take her back to the bar. :huh: Good thing my two "threesome" girls, "La" and "B" from club "S" are just down the road..... :thumbsupsmiley: Diverting to those lovely ladies always helps me get out of one trance and fall into another.... :hypocritesmiley:

He he he

:thumbsupsmiley: if you meet someone like her...i'm sure laglag brief mo bro. no more lonely nights ka...gfe/wifey material :thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley: if you meet someone like her...i'm sure laglag brief mo bro. no more lonely nights ka...gfe/wifey material :thumbsupsmiley:

Kami ni sinister di malalaglag ang brief, Wala kasi kami nun. hehehe, laging handa just like a boy scout. Pero its true masarap sila magmahal, and we shoudnt toy with their feelings. thus helping them to a certain limit should be considerable. Lets just think of them as our friends and help them acheive a normal life. Si misschelle is a very nice girl kaya gusto ko siya tulungan talaga to have a career na puwede niyang pagmalaki.

Kami ni sinister di malalaglag ang brief, Wala kasi kami nun. hehehe, laging handa just like a boy scout. Pero its true masarap sila magmahal, and we shoudnt toy with their feelings. thus helping them to a certain limit should be considerable. Lets just think of them as our friends and help them acheive a normal life. Si misschelle is a very nice girl kaya gusto ko siya tulungan talaga to have a career na puwede niyang pagmalaki.

wow touched naman po ako. :blush: :blush:

thanks to you and SinisterPurpose.natutuwa ko sa inyo hope to meet you guys soon :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The problem with this type of relationship gone serious is that once you leave the comfort of the bedroom, reality bites.

Inside the bedroom, while she may keep you warm and safe in the snugness of her embrace, out in the world, she becomes a liability to your social status.

To your friends, you become the romantic sap Richard-Gere-wannabe (hint: Pretty Woman), who bought a woman-for-rent.

While there are some things meant to be, there are also some that are never meant to be taken seriously.

She will find your world a difficult adjustment for her, and you can't ease her transition because you're having trouble making yourself fit into her life.

The best thing to do is to play safe, have fun and keep a respectful distance. Don't do anything to make these girls fall for you.

That would be the kindest thing you can offer in this nocturnal game.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just got in from visiting my puppies "La" and "B" at club "S". I kicked their ass last Friday. Just because "I can.....". Tonight was wonderful both were so sweet on me and we had a real good time. (Three Way Kisses and all)... both girls are ready for "make up sex". "La" go drunk and got sweet not only on me but also on "B"... I love watching my two girls torridly kiss. Such a turn on! ;) So we'll go check into our favorite place this week once again. They are still in "Love" :wub: and "Life is Good"! :thumbsupsmiley:

(Thinking of letting "R" from club "E" go???? :blink: Don't really know yet????? :unsure: The pussy is really good! :P )

Just got in from visiting my puppies "La" and "B" at club "S". I kicked their ass last Friday. Just because "I can.....". Tonight was wonderful both were so sweet on me and we had a real good time. (Three Way Kisses and all)... both girls are ready for "make up sex". "La" go drunk and got sweet not only on me but also on "B"... I love watching my two girls torridly kiss. Such a turn on! ;) So we'll go check into our favorite place this week once again. They are still in "Love" :wub: and "Life is Good"! :thumbsupsmiley:

(Thinking of letting "R" from club "E" go???? :blink: Don't really know yet????? :unsure: The pussy is really good! :P )

Dude,l you were awsome doing the three way kiss! You tag on them like a yoyo, throwing them back and forth. when you were doing the karaoke, one girl was hugging you in front and the other clinging on to your back, its as if these girls cant live without you. dont know which formula you used on these girls and they just cant keep their hands off you. I could msee you from across the floor and your table was like a pile of gros on you.

Dude,l you were awsome doing the three way kiss! You tag on them like a yoyo, throwing them back and forth. when you were doing the karaoke, one girl was hugging you in front and the other clinging on to your back, its as if these girls cant live without you. dont know which formula you used on these girls and they just cant keep their hands off you. I could msee you from across the floor and your table was like a pile of gros on you.

Dude... It's just love.... :wub: (on there part that is..). Our chemistry and intense degree of sensuality just exudes to a level that all three of us get lost in. Masarap lang talaga... its just that simple. :blush:

You were not doing to badly either.... :cool: "Lo" your Angel Locsin look-a-like and "Sh" were really competing for your attention last nite... If you did not notice, "Sh" was actually chiding "Lo". "Sh is just a "Wild Woman"... That's why I sent over "La" to kiss on "Sh" so you can have a mini "girl on girl" show... :evil: Ayos ba dude? :thumbsupsmiley:

Dude... It's just love.... :wub: (on there part that is..). Our chemistry and intense degree of sensuality just exudes to a level that all three of us get lost in. Masarap lang talaga... its just that simple. :blush:

You were not doing to badly either.... :cool: "Lo" your Angel Locsin look-a-like and "Sh" were really competing for your attention last nite... If you did not notice, "Sh" was actually chiding "Lo". "Sh is just a "Wild Woman"... That's why I sent over "La" to kiss on "Sh" so you can have a mini "girl on girl" show... :evil: Ayos ba dude? :thumbsupsmiley:

Thats what i call a performance, These gros are geting pretty wild, sh gave me a lot of lewd messages that night including the erotic ones, then apologized the next day for being reckless about what she wants me to do to her body, but then she also talks that way when sober. Man your girls are so in love with you, you could even comand them roll on the ground and they would just follow. Lo is lost, and trying to be somone she is not just to compete in the industry. I pitty them, for feeling threatened, anyway, another one bites the dust :hypocritesmiley: Be good to your girls dude, next time tell your puppies to do a circus act in the bar since they are so obedient :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest killercath

am back na ulit... pahinga lang ng konti sa internet... hehe!

thanks... same here we recently broke up... long story din! hehe... :rolleyes:

How recent ang break up and for what reason... :cry: Your fault or his? :( Share naman baka we are making the same mistake???? :unsure:

2 mos na rin... di lang talaga nagwork eh... he's outside the country! he is almost twice of my age... very complicated in all aspect... long distance relationship na, other woman pa ako...

am happy naman noon, almost half a year of relationship kaso, i realize... its not what i want and what i need... kailangan ko yung nasa tabi tabi lang and someone na pag may problema ako... nasa tabi lang siya or open arm akong yayakapin... yung hahalikan ako at sasabihin, "its going to be ok... i love you"...

getz??? hehe! drama noh??? :thumbsupsmiley:

May your tribe increase a thousand fold... :)

thanks, boss...

hehe... :hypocritesmiley: di naman po... well, thanks.... umwuah... :thumbsupsmiley:

to most of them biznezz is business.. a f*ck is a f*ck.. a client is a client.. clear as that, i guess relationships of any sort with an MPA is just close to impossible, in the long run at least..

it's not impossible... it's complicated and hard... but not impossible.... na experience mo na ihahatid mo cya sa customer nya tapos maghihintay ka ng 3 hours ++ para sunduin cya ulit at ihatid pauwi? <and pretend eveything is ok> it's hard... but not impossible.... sometimes you just have to zone out minsan and not too think what she is doing out there with the client... but instead relish evey moment you have with her.... yes it's hard but that's your test on how to make your relationship work... just my two cents... peace to all....

Edited by gilghost