Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I got a friend who married this GRO. They already have a daughter (just turned 2). After their baby was born, my friend slowly found out that the girl is not much of a help to him and soon he falls out of love. The girl still loves her though. They already separated but binalikan ng friend ko and reason nya is dahil sa anak nila in which I disagree. It will not work anyway. And besides, wala silang sex since she got pregnant with their daughter. Ayaw ng friend ko although nag demand si girl hehe.

just broke up with my gf who is working as a gro. i feel the relationship cant last long. pag kasama ko sya laging nagmamadali. minsan pag wala syang kita hahanapin ako at hihingi ng pera. minsan pag nakit nya friends ko, nagpipilit na ma table sya. alam ko kailangan nya ng pera. try ko na samahan syang mag apply sa ibang work. pero tamad sya mag apply sa iba. pag kasam ko sya feeling ko hindi sya masaya. minsan nasa party kami, hiniram ang cellphone ko at may ka text sya ng 30 minutes. pag tingin ko sa message sent at inbox burado lahat. tapos nakatira pa sya sa house ng byenan nya at sinasabi nya na wala na sila ng asawa nya. sayang minahal ko na sya. napakasakit kuya eddie.

aww another tragic story pala..but to be honest i dont thnk that she ever loved u sir...she only needed u because of the financial support that she's getting from u...kapal ng mukha nya..ultimo frends m kinukulit nya,,daig pa nya namamalimos..d n nga naawa sau d kapa binigyan ng kahihiyan at respeto..she dont deserve u sir..im pretty sure there's sum1 out there 4u..a much better person that would understand ur worth...cheer up!!

falling in love with a gro or a dancer is not bad. thats if you truly love her. when i say truly it means that your willing to accept everything about her and to where she has been, if you cant take that its not love then.

think about it, if you do fall in love with a woman as such, its up to you if you want her to continue her career or let her stop and give her something else to get busy with. if you think you'd be ashamed of her, then you should think twice why you went in that relationship.

theres a big difference between love and lust, so be careful what you say and how you act towards them.

:rolleyes:

falling in love with them is not much different than falling in love with an ordinary girl.... you should accept her past and love her for was she is... and most important of all you should not feel ashamed of what she does... if you trully love her.... you should think that it's just a job like going to the office... i know it hard to swallow at first.... but it takes a special kind of guy to make a relationship work with a girl under this profession.... believe me it's not for the everyone.... what is important is you love her and she loves you.... period.... for what others will say about you both... is a test....

so to those who are already into this type of relationship.... kudos to you mga sirs...

Hey guys, if you really feel that much for her, take her out of that place and create a life for her somewhere else na. Let her start a new life, Hanapan mo ng work, ask your friends kung meron silang small store or canteen , then tulungan mo pa financially. Then you have a gf na di ka paseselosin na. You have to get her a place though, kahit dorm ok na yun.

Edited by lankaface
Guest killercath
i totally agree with you killercath...i think the guy is "risking" a lot giving her his love...and only to be used and abused...

hay... akala ko before, kami (sa line of work) ang laging niloloko at pinaglalaruan.... hindi rin pala...

Guest killercath
Hey guys, if you really feel that much for her, take her out of that place and create a life for her somewhere else na. Let her start a new life, Hanapan mo ng work, ask your friends kung meron silang small store or canteen , then tulungan mo pa financially. Then you have a gf na di ka paseselosin na. You have to get her a place though, kahit dorm ok na yun.

eh what if, she badly needs to support her family??? may pinagaaral or may sakit ang parents... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

boss, ako ang masasabi ko lang... yes, try to pull your girl out of that kind of business pero kung di talaga kaya... ACCEPT her na lang but make sure mahal ka nga niya talaga... at hindi yung bulsa mo ang mahal niya...

*peace*

Edited by killercath
falling in love with them is not much different than falling in love with an ordinary girl.... you should accept her past and love her for was she is... and most important of all you should not feel ashamed of what she does... if you trully love her.... you should think that it's just a job like going to the office... i know it hard to swallow at first.... but it takes a special kind of guy to make a relationship work with a girl under this profession.... believe me it's not for the everyone.... what is important is you love her and she loves you.... period.... for what others will say about you both... is a test....

so to those who are already into this type of relationship.... kudos to you mga sirs...

Agree..and bihira lang talaga un nagkakaron ng happy ending sa ganito relasyon..

Looks like she is trying to pull a fast one on you, be smart and dont let her abuse your kindness.

Much better na maghiwalay na nga lang kau saer..Isipin mo na lang saer hindi kaw ang nawalan,minahal mo cia kahit ano pa cia..Bihira lang un guy na magbibigay ng ganun pagmamahal, pinalampas nya un chance na un..I know mahirap tanggapin pero para sau din naman un..Wag ka lang sana tol magkaron ng hate sa puso about mga PSP o GRO...Madami parin naman na deserving tlga mahalin..Nagkataon lang saer na minalas ka..hehehe..Madami pa jan saer..Cheer up!

eh what if, she badly needs to support her family??? may pinagaaral or may sakit ang parents... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

boss, ako ang masasabi ko lang... yes, try to pull your girl out of that kind of business pero kung di talaga kaya... ACCEPT her na lang but make sure mahal ka nga niya talaga... at hindi yung bulsa mo ang mahal niya...

*peace*

You have a point, kaya sabi ko na aside from her wages, kailangan to help her financially. When shes out, then there will be more harmony in the relationship. Just my thought from all my observations. Pag mahal mo yung tao, gusto mo rin maganda ang buhay, in every sense. Its not naman na di marangal ang ginagawa niya, pero mapapadalas ang selos, which you cant avoid pag tunay ang feelings mo. I like your inputs killer, makes me think deeper into this topic, thanks :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by lankaface
sobrang agree... hay :(

Lahat naman tayo hindi cgrdo kung magkakaron ng happy ending.Just enjoy the times na kasama mo cia.. Isipin na lng natin na parang wala ng bukas..Kaya ako gumastos man ako ng mdami LD o maubos man un mga kambing o kalabaw samen hahahaha...Ok lng un atleast naging masaya naman ako sa company nya.

*peace*

Please tell me, how would I know or how will I be sure na mahal niya nga talaga ako at hindi 'yung bulsa ko? Need your advice on this matter bcoz I don't want to make the same mistake all over again.

it happens all the time..... with the girl on the losing end....

it usually means the guy gets to do it for free kasi gf na niya....

no matter how you look at it lamang palagi lalaki...

if youre serious on helping out talaga.. make an exit plan for her....

theres gotta be other options for her to make money...

besides you gotta do your thing too and support her temporarily....

its not easy to create an exit plan but it can be done.... realistically on a certain period of time.

depends largely on your commitment to start a new life for her if you really feel that way..

malalaman mo naman basically if the girl is good or bad... or pretending....

deep down inside you can assess kung kayang ma salvage or save or talagang niloloko ka lang..

pinaka easy eay to check.... money matters....does she takes money from you or insist not to take from you

kasi it demeans her feeling for you... does she regularly ask money from you or kung ano maiabot mo yun lang at pasalamat siya.

lagi ba nagpapabili sa yo stuff or she waits kung ano bibigay mo ok na sa kanya....etc

its not easy to create an exit plan but it can be done.... realistically on a certain period of time.

depends largely on your commitment to start a new life for her if you really feel that way..

malalaman mo naman basically if the girl is good or bad... or pretending....

deep down inside you can assess kung kayang ma salvage or save or talagang niloloko ka lang..

pinaka easy eay to check.... money matters....does she takes money from you or insist not to take from you

kasi it demeans her feeling for you... does she regularly ask money from you or kung ano maiabot mo yun lang at pasalamat siya.

lagi ba nagpapabili sa yo stuff or she waits kung ano bibigay mo ok na sa kanya....etc

Please tell me, how would I know or how will I be sure na mahal niya nga talaga ako at hindi 'yung bulsa ko? Need your advice on this matter bcoz I don't want to make the same mistake all over again.

Ramdam mo naman un saer kung pera lang tlga ang habol sau..Try mo saer na wag mo cia pagbigyan sa mga hinihingi nya,pakiramdaman mo saer..Saer mahirap pag pera ang minahal sau baka pag wala ka ng mabigay iwan ka na...

Hindi masama tumulong kaibigan o mahal mo cia, pero kung pati pambili ng toyo at shampoo nya hinihingi sau, magisip ka na... NICE words saer..

and how sure can you be after doing all that that she will stay with you afterwards?

are you willing to take the risk? i mean, you said it will take time...and during that time how can you be sure that she is not just taking advantage of you?

true - that a girl can also be on the losing end...but i think more often than not, it's the guy on the losing end...i mean the guy who truly falls in love or even just wants a serious and sincere relationship with the girl...