Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i dont need to test her loyalty for the moment... why? hindi naman kami eh. we're just friends for the meantime. we have no commitment whatsoever.

So not ur girl yet.... :blink: Is she someone elses girl???? <_< OK dre :cool: , when she becomes ur girl and u feel the need for a loyalty check... "Lankface" is just a PM away. Peace out B)

So not ur girl yet.... :blink: Is she someone elses girl???? <_< OK dre :cool: , when she becomes ur girl and u feel the need for a loyalty check... "Lankface" is just a PM away. Peace out B)

hahahaha... trust me, as of the moment... wala siyang time magkaroon ng bf. :thumbsupsmiley:

You know bro, somtimes its better to know the persons background before you persue them. Justa piece of advice.

thanks for the advice bro. i know her schedule dude, other than her work. trust me, she's super busy the past few weeks. not with some hanky panky, but striving hard to be different from some of her peers. siyempre, im still trying to be open minded about a lot of things... hindi yung sugod lang ng sugod. :goatee:

if we clients are afraid of falling in love with them, same thing goes for them too. regarding my clubgirl, how can she be sure that im single? malay ba niya kung may asawa or girlfriend na ako? and im just playing her? to be honest, i wouldn't even bother if i already have a significant other. ES na lang talaga ang magiging reason nang pagpunta ko ng nightclubs. and i know the general rule that one shouldn't go to a nightclub to look for love, is it my fault that maybe love found me in a place like that? and sabi nga ng iba dyan, single guys have all the fun, and i am damn glad to be one. :thumbsupsmiley:

i appreciate the concern, but kahit maraming advice na ipost dito, only my heart, my mind, and my gut instincts would be the deciding factors. whatever advice that is posted here, i dont ignore it and try to shove it into my brain. sabi ko nga eh, kung pera lang ang habol eh di dapat dati pa humirit sa akin. a lot of people from her club (FM's and guests alike) have been praising her for being ''different'' compared to other clubgirls, and feeling ko nga mas mapera pa siya sa akin eh! that is really good considering the fact that a lot of clubgirls waste their hard earned money on vices or bum husbands or boyfriends. <_<

thanks for the advice bro. i know her schedule dude, other than her work. trust me, she's super busy the past few weeks. not with some hanky panky, but striving hard to be different from some of her peers. siyempre, im still trying to be open minded about a lot of things... hindi yung sugod lang ng sugod. :goatee:

if we clients are afraid of falling in love with them, same thing goes for them too. regarding my clubgirl, how can she be sure that im single? malay ba niya kung may asawa or girlfriend na ako? and im just playing her? to be honest, i wouldn't even bother if i already have a significant other. ES na lang talaga ang magiging reason nang pagpunta ko ng nightclubs. and i know the general rule that one shouldn't go to a nightclub to look for love, is it my fault that maybe love found me in a place like that? and sabi nga ng iba dyan, single guys have all the fun, and i am damn glad to be one. :thumbsupsmiley:

i appreciate the concern, but kahit maraming advice na ipost dito, only my heart, my mind, and my gut instincts would be the deciding factors. whatever advice that is posted here, i dont ignore it and try to shove it into my brain. sabi ko nga eh, kung pera lang ang habol eh di dapat dati pa humirit sa akin. a lot of people from her club (FM's and guests alike) have been praising her for being ''different'' compared to other clubgirls, and feeling ko nga mas mapera pa siya sa akin eh! that is really good considering the fact that a lot of clubgirls waste their hard earned money on vices or bum husbands or boyfriends. <_<

DRe, you really have a high regard for this girl.... :thumbsupsmiley: Let me meet her... :rolleyes: PM me her club and her name....???? :cool:

DRe, you really have a high regard for this girl.... :thumbsupsmiley: Let me meet her... :rolleyes: PM me her club and her name....???? :cool:

hahahaha hindi lang ako dude. but seriously, it's all about RESPECT. i used to see clubgirls as lowlifes, manloloko, not-so-clean women, and anything negative in our society, but for the past few years i came to understand why some of them are engaged in this profession. :thumbsupsmiley:

PM you her club and her name? no way dude. :lol:

PM mo naman sa akin kung saan kayo madalas tumambay ni lankaface :lol:

Ask these questions to yourself:

1.) Can I be loyal to her eventhough she's doing it to others? - if you can't be loyal, reasoning that she's also doing it with others, then stop it.

2.) Can I introduce her to my parents and fight for her in case they don't approve? - if no, then you're not in love, you're only infatuated with her

3.) Can I marry her someday without having any insecurities and doubts? - if no, what's the point of courting her if you don't have plans of marrying her. you're just pushing her to have an emotional investment to you and in the end when she's already so in love with you, you're gonna back out because you can't marry her.

hahahaha hindi lang ako dude. but seriously, it's all about RESPECT. i used to see clubgirls as lowlifes, manloloko, not-so-clean women, and anything negative in our society, but for the past few years i came to understand why some of them are engaged in this profession. :thumbsupsmiley:

PM you her club and her name? no way dude. :lol:

PM mo naman sa akin kung saan kayo madalas tumambay ni lankaface :lol:

Ha ha ha :lol: "No way" :lol: huh! :lol: I'll PM you our imagenary places when you PM me your Imagenery Girl! :lol: Ha ha ha! :lol: :upside: Peace out dude.... :thumbsupsmiley:

If you did'nt get it the above was a joke.... :lol: Cuz I promise you I'm not a threat.... :hypocritesmiley: I got more than I can handle right now.... :wacko:

I just want to verify for myself that such a girl truly exists..... :unsure: That's all.... :cool:

"Peace out... Dude!" :thumbsupsmiley:

hahahaha i know it's a joke. :lol:

Ha ha ha :lol: "No way" :lol: huh! :lol: I'll PM you our imagenary places when you PM me your Imagenery Girl! :lol: Ha ha ha! :lol: :upside: Peace out dude.... :thumbsupsmiley:

Hey man i m willing to make a trade, just tell me if its ok wid you. One from the low lands. Im cool with this, like whats writen on my profile, Always looking for something new! Sa pm lang wag in public, Everythging is confidential.

Hey man i m willing to make a trade, just tell me if its ok wid you. One from the low lands. Im cool with this, like whats writen on my profile, Always looking for something new! Sa pm lang wag in public, Everythging is confidential.

Dude did you mean EVO17 :blink: ?????? :wacko: You already know what I got.... or did you want one of mine? :wacko:

Dude did you mean EVO17 :blink: ?????? :wacko: You already know what I got.... or did you want one of mine? :wacko:
Maybe I adressed it wrong, Wanted to trade with our pal evo, so we can dioscuss further what he has at stake. At the same time he can nexperience what we have in our clubs. Then he'll know how the P eats the D in VIP.
Maybe I adressed it wrong, Wanted to trade with our pal evo, so we can dioscuss further what he has at stake. At the same time he can nexperience what we have in our clubs. Then he'll know how the P eats the D in VIP.

Ah! ok dude.... that's what I thought..... :cool: That's a good Idea..... :thumbsupsmiley: We give him a real live GRO for his imagenary one :evil: . Test her out ;) and then report back on this thread if his girl is really what he says she is.... <_<

So how about it EVO17 ???? W :rolleyes: We give you one that will rock your world for your special someone.... Test lang namin kung tutoo siya syo? ;)

Ah! ok dude.... that's what I thought..... :cool: That's a good Idea..... :thumbsupsmiley: We give him a real live GRO for his imagenary one :evil: . Test her out ;) and then report back on this thread if his girl is really what he says she is.... <_<

So how about it EVO17 ???? W :rolleyes: We give you one that will rock your world for your special someone.... Test lang namin kung tutoo siya syo? ;)

We could also give mr. Evo17 wild woman from s bar, that should really rock him inside out. In a way i miss that sexy girl, Baka na in love ako duun ah?Hehehehe...... no way dude.

guilt ako dito..hehe

hi misschelle...ganda ng pic mo...is that really you? ;)

hey, why don't you elaborate for the benefit of everyone? what happened? sa tingin ko makakatulong ka for both sides eh...:)

guilt ako dito..hehe

hi misschelle...ganda ng pic mo...is that really you? ;)

hey, why don't you elaborate for the benefit of everyone? what happened? sa tingin ko makakatulong ka for both sides eh...:)

hi guys! the pic in my avatar is Aubrey Miles po.. but my personal pic is me :)

ako naman i worked as a gro before. bago ko pumasok dun, i prepared myself and sabi ko hindi ako magmamahal ng guest. i met diff kinds of men, (in the first place,pumasok ako dun bec i wanted to earn money) i had countless sexual encounters. after 2months of work, i met a guy.. this guy didn't really caught my attention kasi he looked young and single.(i'm not attracted with young single men ).. he got my number,texted me and to my surprise, pumayag ako makipag date sa kanya.. (that time i was so workaholic and i really want to save money agad para makaalis sa work na yun,never ako nakikipagdate ng wholesome..hehe) we went out after ng class ko, went to the nearest mall, had lunch and to make the long story short, naging kami rin eventually. many times ko siya niloko, pinaasa and sinaktan. i never really thought na mababago niya ako. the first month of our relationship, hindi ko talaga maramadaman na mahal ko talaga siya, he's too good for me and i hate it! i decided to broke up with him kasi i don't want to hurt him anymore. saka hindi ko siya mahal.. pero he never gave up, i decided to give another chance for both of us since i realized na may nararamdaman na ko for him. i continued working as a gro for 6 months, mahirap talaga mag quit eh. pero nakayanan ko rin. now, 11 months na kami,marami na nagbago sa akin (though minsan matigas pa rin ulo,marami pa ring temptations eh.. :P ). pero habang tumatagal kami,lalo ko nararamdaman na mas mahal ko siya. he accepted me for who i am and for who i am not.. never niya ako inaway, never niya ko sinaktan.. lahat ng sinabi ko sinunod niya. love can really move mountains. walang imposible. ngayon,nagsisikap kami parehas for our future.. sana magtuloy tuloy na to.. he was the one who gave meaning and direction to my life. ang sarap pala magmahal :blush: :blush:

ako naman i worked as a gro before. bago ko pumasok dun, i prepared myself and sabi ko hindi ako magmamahal ng guest. i met diff kinds of men, (in the first place,pumasok ako dun bec i wanted to earn money) i had countless sexual encounters. after 2months of work, i met a guy.. this guy didn't really caught my attention kasi he looked young and single.(i'm not attracted with young single men ).. he got my number,texted me and to my surprise, pumayag ako makipag date sa kanya.. (that time i was so workaholic and i really want to save money agad para makaalis sa work na yun,never ako nakikipagdate ng wholesome..hehe) we went out after ng class ko, went to the nearest mall, had lunch and to make the long story short, naging kami rin eventually. many times ko siya niloko, pinaasa and sinaktan. i never really thought na mababago niya ako. the first month of our relationship, hindi ko talaga maramadaman na mahal ko talaga siya, he's too good for me and i hate it! i decided to broke up with him kasi i don't want to hurt him anymore. saka hindi ko siya mahal.. pero he never gave up, i decided to give another chance for both of us since i realized na may nararamdaman na ko for him. i continued working as a gro for 6 months, mahirap talaga mag quit eh. pero nakayanan ko rin. now, 11 months na kami,marami na nagbago sa akin (though minsan matigas pa rin ulo,marami pa ring temptations eh.. :P ). pero habang tumatagal kami,lalo ko nararamdaman na mas mahal ko siya. he accepted me for who i am and for who i am not.. never niya ako inaway, never niya ko sinaktan.. lahat ng sinabi ko sinunod niya. love can really move mountains. walang imposible. ngayon,nagsisikap kami parehas for our future.. sana magtuloy tuloy na to.. he was the one who gave meaning and direction to my life. ang sarap pala magmahal :blush: :blush:

Thank you for sharing and for your honesty, :flowers: I hope for your success :thumbsupsmiley:

MIsschelle, Kahanga-hanga ka talaga, you are a perfect example for this thread. Many of the members will be inspired with your story, I really hope you will find the happiness that you been looking for. Have a nice weekend girl.

MIsschelle, Kahanga-hanga ka talaga, you are a perfect example for this thread. Many of the members will be inspired with your story, I really hope you will find the happiness that you been looking for. Have a nice weekend girl.

Dude I also hope for your success :thumbsupsmiley: with the GRO (Ehra Madrigal look a like) :P that fell in love with you last Friday... Seems that she just wants to be loved by you. :wub: Take it slow... dude you don't want to mess up a good thing.... ;) He he he :upside: