Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

mahirap i-explain... but on my side, it can be both kasi pwedeng may feelings na yung tao sa'yo at the same time pwede ring magaling ka magbayad... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: getz?

so in my case, possible na may feelings na din sa akin ang clubgirl ko? if you'll backread, NEVER ko siya binigyan ng money & NEVER pa din siya umutang or humingi sa akin. the money that i spend on her goes to her hourly time-in/drinks/foods sa club nila and the little gifts that i give her. :unsure:

hi guys....just need some advice on something...i fell in love with a PSPs. she's a psp here in mtc also...when i first saw her, i have still have a gf that time...but we are already in a shaky relationship, we broke up, patched up again... I broke up with her...then for some time, i always hire this psp...i even shared with her my problem with my relationship...after our "small talk", i decided to broke up forever with my gf because i felt really in love with the psp. however, when i contacted the psp again, she misunderstood my intentions and decided not to talk to me again or not allowing me to hire her again...i gave it sometime to let her cool down...then when i tried to talk to her again, she agreed, only for me to find out that she already has a boyfriend(a mtc member also). i was so devastated...i did not know what to do...she just told me that we can only be friends and i could never hire her anymore...i so deppressed....im so deppressed that i bought a cologne that she uses and sprayed it to one of my hankerchief. i would smell the handkerchief before i go to sleep or when my mind becomes very turbulent. her smell make my nerves calm down and i tell myself, "its okay, she's here with you..."...i know this sounds very creepy but what can i do?im madly deeply in love with this girl and i cant get her out of my mind...can anyone suggest what can i do?

in your case bro let it go...only two things lang kasi pwedeng nangyari dyan

1. Possible na develop na sya sa iyo, she likes you but feeling guilty sya coz in way sya yung reason why bakit kayo nagkahiwalay ng ex mo...although its normal for some clients na mag mention ng problems nila sa mga PSP/GRO

2. Talagang meron na sya BF and respeto na lang nya yun sa partner nya (trying to quit)

hi guys....just need some advice on something...i fell in love with a PSPs. she's a psp here in mtc also...when i first saw her, i have still have a gf that time...but we are already in a shaky relationship, we broke up, patched up again... I broke up with her...then for some time, i always hire this psp...i even shared with her my problem with my relationship...after our "small talk", i decided to broke up forever with my gf because i felt really in love with the psp. however, when i contacted the psp again, she misunderstood my intentions and decided not to talk to me again or not allowing me to hire her again...i gave it sometime to let her cool down...then when i tried to talk to her again, she agreed, only for me to find out that she already has a boyfriend(a mtc member also). i was so devastated...i did not know what to do...she just told me that we can only be friends and i could never hire her anymore...i so deppressed....im so deppressed that i bought a cologne that she uses and sprayed it to one of my hankerchief. i would smell the handkerchief before i go to sleep or when my mind becomes very turbulent. her smell make my nerves calm down and i tell myself, "its okay, she's here with you..."...i know this sounds very creepy but what can i do?im madly deeply in love with this girl and i cant get her out of my mind...can anyone suggest what can i do?

Hey man, think of it from another point of view, kung ikaw ang boyfriend, ok lang ba na may kashare ka sa gf mo. Even if she tells you na she quit her profession woud'nt you always have it at the back of your mind that she could still be doing it. If that bothers you, look for another girl with a different profession. Move on man, it happens to almost everyone sometime in their likves. Check out Kuusamo spa, might help you forget things .

i USED to... pero pinili ko ng magbago para sa sarili ko at sa "guest/client ko " na mahal ko...

It does my heart good :hypocritesmiley: when I read posts like the above... Key phrase in the above post is .....

"MAGBAGO PARA SA SARILI KO" :thumbsupsmiley:

With my past gfs, n mpa/gro/psps, it is the ones that changed for the better that I will always remember :flowers:

More power to you "Killercath" :cool: .... Have a great Life! :thumbsupsmiley:

mahirap talaga un ganitong situation. i would avoid it kung kaya pero i can't blame the guys reacting to this thread. Love would come to us in different ways, some of them in really weird places. But a word of caution lang. Mahirap pa rin un ganitong relationship coz there would be voices in the back of your head na baka she's not that committed to you. :hypocritesmiley:

mahirap i-explain... but on my side, it can be both kasi pwedeng may feelings na yung tao sa'yo at the same time pwede ring magaling ka magbayad... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: getz?

Now I am confused.... Tulad nang sinabi mo mahirap i-explain, kaya I am totally confused. Ano ba talaga ate? :upside: :upside: :upside:

That's why sabi ko earlier that you must be honest to yourself and to the guy. Tsk..tsk..tsk.. I had a bad feeling about this, so sorry for being so pessimistic.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

the problem is they already carry a "tag" with them...

Tama ka,pero nasa girl na rin kung panu nya i-handle yung sarili nya,kung mukha ngang syang bastusin sa unang tingin pa lang...Like kung panu sya manamit,gumalaw,magsalita at umasta....Sa akin,basta marunong ka lang dalhin ang sarili mo sa labas, walang babastos sayo..Pero syempre, iba na kung mga friends ng bf mo,mas nag eeffort sa lahat ng gawin ko,so far wala pa naman akong na experience na pangbabastos..

That would certainly be tough. How about sa isang okasyon kung may makakilala sa iyo na dating mong regular client at kasama mo ang hubby mo or your bf, how will you confront kaya the situation? Come to think of it, it will be hard, di ba?

That would certainly be tough. How about sa isang okasyon kung may makakilala sa iyo na dating mong regular client at kasama mo ang hubby mo or your bf, how will you confront kaya the situation? Come to think of it, it will be hard, di ba?

good question....my bf ask me the same question many times before but i always answered him na "deadma" lang sa akin..di naman big deal for me kc alam ko sa sarili ko na wala me ginawa at alam din yun ng mga regular clients ko..but that was before, for sure di na nila ako kilala sayang gusto ko pa naman mag pasalamat sa lahat ng mga advice nila sincere man o hindi...hehehehhe...

wala naman akong secret sa bf ko,lahat nasabi ko na...actually wala kaming secrets sa isa't isa lahat pinaguusapan namin except sa work nya di ako nakikialam...ayoko naman na feeling kung sinu akong marunong diba at biglang pumapapel baka himatayin yung mga nagwwork sa kanya....hahaahaha

ewan ko,sa akin di naman sya issue sa amin na...mas iniisip ko pa nga ang bf ko kung ok lang sya na kasama ako...pero wala din syang pakialam sa sasabihin ng iba..lahat ng lugar dinadala nya ako,minsan ako na lang ang umaayaw..never kung na feel na ikinahiya nya ako...in fact pag may nakikita kaming friends nya pakilala nya sa akin "wife" o kahit kanino pa..sa 10yrs. namin masasabi kong napaka pure and unconditional yung love na ibinigay nya sa akin..

pero hindi ko sinasabi na madali,of course sa umpisa sobrang hirap talaga as in katakot takot na pressure sa amin dalawa...pero wala namang imposible sa totoong nagmamahal diba?lahat nalalagpasan...

kaya yung iba dyan na inlove isep-isep muna,make sure na willing din yung girl na samahan ka sa hirap at ginhawa.....may PERA o WALA!

if u really love her,hintayin mo ....

mas maganda gawin,friends muna kayo...

suportahan mo nalang xa sa kung ano man ang dsisyon nya....

sa ganong paraan,mrrealize nya na talagang seryoso ka sa kanya...

pero kung talagang dika nya type,better 2 b friends than never....

atleast magtatagal kayo as friends...kahit di loverz diba?

im so deppressed that i bought a cologne that she uses and sprayed it to one of my hankerchief. i would smell the handkerchief before i go to sleep or when my mind becomes very turbulent.

holy sh1t

that just creeped me out

what follows will be the best piece of advice that you will EVER receive regarding this situation, make sure you read and understand the words carefully as not heeding this piece of advice has led to disaster:

TURN AROUND and WALK AWAY

and I'm being totally serious.

pursuing this will only end in disaster.

holy sh1t

that just creeped me out

what follows will be the best piece of advice that you will EVER receive regarding this situation, make sure you read and understand the words carefully as not heeding this piece of advice has led to disaster:

TURN AROUND and WALK AWAY

and I'm being totally serious.

pursuing this will only end in disaster.

Bro., I totally and 101% agree with you and certainly it will be a disaster.........

so in my case, possible na may feelings na din sa akin ang clubgirl ko? if you'll backread, NEVER ko siya binigyan ng money & NEVER pa din siya umutang or humingi sa akin. the money that i spend on her goes to her hourly time-in/drinks/foods sa club nila and the little gifts that i give her. :unsure:

Hi, havent heard from you for quite sometime. Hope everything is fine with your love life. Just pm me if you have anything to discuss about it.

It does my heart good :hypocritesmiley: when I read posts like the above... Key phrase in the above post is .....

With my past gfs, n mpa/gro/psps, it is the ones that changed for the better that I will always remember :flowers:

Hey dude did those girls really change for the better. After loosing you as their lover, i guess that really rocked their lives, thats what made them change. Hey man its been a while since we hit the low lands, our busy partners have been texting me like crazy. After a nights work they can text me as early as 8 am. i am having a hard time texting with three phones, is this how it feels to follow your FOOT STEPS!

Hey man i'll help you open a new thread, GRO's falling in love with YOU,hehehe.

Hey man i'll help you open a new thread, GRO's falling in love with YOU,hehehe.

He he he... :evil: :blush: It's hard to be humble when your "Good"! :blush:

Dude, you pretty much have the "Formula" down on how to have MPA/PSP/GRO fall in love with you. ;)

My girls are even telling me that their friends want to hook up with you! :wub: I heard they been texting you like crazy :wacko: ... some are complaining that you are not texting back??? :blink:

Dude just remember "PUSONG BATO" and pick the ones you can treat like "Sh#t"! It just makes everything easier.... :thumbsupsmiley:

Hey dude did those girls really change for the better. After loosing you as their lover, i guess that really rocked their lives, thats what made them change.

Below are some of the girls that wanted to change: (Two live happily ever after. The last one will too, if she gets over me.)

:thumbsupsmiley: Remember GRO "L" ? I took her out of the bar scene... bought her an airline ticket... and she now is happy with her "Old Kano". She would not last in the bar scene because she was just to gullible and naive. It was just better to take her out of this kind of environment.

:thumbsupsmiley: How about PSP "L" who is now my kumadre? You met her when I got her that place near yours, remember? She lives somewhere in the nice part of the RP with her Belgian husband and my beautiful inaanak.

:thumbsdownsmiley: "J" is another story though.... Your were there when I told her to just go with the "Greek" and forget about me..... (Remember VIP at CH?) Well she is going out with the guy but still texts me at least once week since then. She's begging to hook up with me... even just for sex. So I don't text back. "I can't just do that...." (don't get me wrong.... she has a killer body and I tear up her pussy everytime we do it) She needs to learn to forget me and settle down with the greek guy. (Maybe the guy isn't that great in bed?). She just needs to understand that she can't have it all. "Life is like that" Hope she comes around??? :wacko:

Hey man its been a while since we hit the low lands, our busy partners have been texting me like crazy. After a nights work they can text me as early as 8 am. i am having a hard time texting with three phones, is this how it feels to follow your FOOT STEPS!

Yes, lets hit the lowlands this "Friday" and "Saturday".

Dude, you just got that magic that makes them fall into a trance.... :thumbsupsmiley: :lol: He he he..... :upside:

Just be selective and cut off your "dead weight". :evil: Your just a nice guy and have a hard time dumping them, huh? :hypocritesmiley: It'll be a waste of time and load to keep the "hanger ons" believing they have a chance with you. :wacko:

My footsteps..... :blush: "Only four girls at a time..." :thumbsupsmiley: anything more is chaotic. :thumbsdownsmiley: Recently I made it simpler by having two of my gro gfs agree to a threesome situation. :cool: So they are discovering the "wonderful world of bisexuallity" together. ;) I might just get them a place. We'll see???? I told them some "BS" that if you really love me, you would have to learn to love each other, he he he.... :evil: (Remember my loyal puppies "La" and "B" from Club "S"? ;) )

Hi guys, i wanna share my story...

before, madalas ako magpunta sa mga MP, then one time, nakuha ko tong MPA na to hanggang sa naging regular ko siya. then suddenly, may ibang feelings na akong naramdaman para sa kanya. iniisip ko na parang hindi siya nababagay sa mga ganung lugar. One time, nagkaroon siya ng malaking problema, nahospital ang grandmother niya kaya kailangan niya malaking pera para sa gamot at pambayad ng hospital. kinontact niya ako para lumabas, sabi ko, "sige, ako ng gagawa ng paraaan". So ako na sumagot dun sa pambayad nung hospital bill niya. So sabi niya sa akin, "mabait ka pala, handa mo akong tulungan kahit walang kapalit".

Then one time, inaya ko siya lumabas just to surprised her. pagtapos naming manood ng sine, inaya ko siya pumasok sa hotel. nagtatakaka siya kung bakit pumasok kami dun para mag-usap lang. kahit L na L ako. pinilit kong kontrolin ang sarili ko para maipakita ko sa kanya kung gaano ko siya inirerespeto at kung gaano ko siya kamahal. hanggang sa lumabas sa kanyang bibig na "Buti ka pa, minahal mo ako hindi lang para sa sex, minahal mo ako kasi inirerespeto mo ako kahit ganito ako".dun lalong nahulog ang loob niya sa akin.

Hanggang sa ipakilala niya na ako sa kanyang mga magulang. doon ko siya lalong nakilala kung gaano siya kabait na anak at kung gaano siya magmahal para sa pamilya kaya lalong nahulog ang loob ko sa kanya. tapos, may pagsubok na dumating sa amin dalawa. na assign ako sa UAE ng 3 months. kahit ayaw niya eh wala siyang magawa kasi trabaho ko. Dun ko naramdaman kung gaano niya ako minamahal at kung gaano ako kaimportante sa buhay niya. Alam kong ayaw niya na akong mawala sa buhay niya kasi pinilit kong baguhin ang buhay niya. Wala akong ibang inisip kundi mapabuti ang kalagayan niya kasi mahal na mahal ko siya

ngayon, inaantay niya nalang ang pagbalik ko sa august. at inihanda niya na rin ang bahay na aming titirhan pagbalik ko.

showing too much respect makes the girl fall in love with you. kahit ano pa siya, kung mahal mo siya, tatanggapin mo siya at irerespeto mo siya...

before, madalas ako magpunta sa mga MP, then one time, nakuha ko tong MPA na to hanggang sa naging regular ko siya. then suddenly, may ibang feelings na akong naramdaman para sa kanya.

I was in asituation like that when i was a teenager, but i did not help out the girl cause i coudnt afford it at that time. Baka kailangan tumingin ka sa paligiran mo to understand kung saan ka nakatayo. Is this where you really belong? Is that what you really are comfortable with? Having peace of mind is a big thing for any person. Going back to sinister, pare, just dont have enough time to text all these girls, have to keep on buying load for the secret phones is quite a hasle. Remember the girl who said i wasnt texting her (si ala angel )locsin , well i think i lost the number, anyway she is scorned and cannot be bastos yet, so i say we hit the low lands, LETS GO TO THE BITCH!

Yes, lets hit the lowlands this "Friday" and "Saturday".

Dude, you just got that magic that makes them fall into a trance.... :thumbsupsmiley: :lol: He he he..... :upside:

Just be selective and cut off your "dead weight". :evil: Your just a nice guy and have a hard time dumping them, huh? :hypocritesmiley: It'll be a waste of time and load to keep the "hanger ons" believing they have a chance with you. :wacko:

I cant help keeping all this women, thay all remind me of their pussy, i mean past pala. But fyi i got rid of the major loose baggage, but i feel sad, kasi no more fubu na wild, i felt sad for about 5 seconds then i went to kuusamo spa and came out with a big smile on my face. then life goes on and we must make our rounds at the low lands, cause we gave enough attention to the hi land girls na. The other low lwnd girl F texted me as early as 7 am today, thats what i call a lunatic with big boobs and a pretty face.

before, madalas ako magpunta sa mga MP, then one time, nakuha ko tong MPA na to hanggang sa naging regular ko siya. then suddenly, may ibang feelings na akong naramdaman para sa kanya. iniisip ko na parang hindi siya nababagay sa mga ganung lugar. One time, nagkaroon siya ng malaking problema, nahospital ang grandmother niya kaya kailangan niya malaking pera para sa gamot at pambayad ng hospital. kinontact niya ako para lumabas, sabi ko, "sige, ako ng gagawa ng paraaan". So ako na sumagot dun sa pambayad nung hospital bill niya. So sabi niya sa akin, "mabait ka pala, handa mo akong tulungan kahit walang kapalit".

Then one time, inaya ko siya lumabas just to surprised her. pagtapos naming manood ng sine, inaya ko siya pumasok sa hotel. nagtatakaka siya kung bakit pumasok kami dun para mag-usap lang. kahit L na L ako. pinilit kong kontrolin ang sarili ko para maipakita ko sa kanya kung gaano ko siya inirerespeto at kung gaano ko siya kamahal. hanggang sa lumabas sa kanyang bibig na "Buti ka pa, minahal mo ako hindi lang para sa sex, minahal mo ako kasi inirerespeto mo ako kahit ganito ako".dun lalong nahulog ang loob niya sa akin.

Hanggang sa ipakilala niya na ako sa kanyang mga magulang. doon ko siya lalong nakilala kung gaano siya kabait na anak at kung gaano siya magmahal para sa pamilya kaya lalong nahulog ang loob ko sa kanya. tapos, may pagsubok na dumating sa amin dalawa. na assign ako sa UAE ng 3 months. kahit ayaw niya eh wala siyang magawa kasi trabaho ko. Dun ko naramdaman kung gaano niya ako minamahal at kung gaano ako kaimportante sa buhay niya. Alam kong ayaw niya na akong mawala sa buhay niya kasi pinilit kong baguhin ang buhay niya. Wala akong ibang inisip kundi mapabuti ang kalagayan niya kasi mahal na mahal ko siya

ngayon, inaantay niya nalang ang pagbalik ko sa august. at inihanda niya na rin ang bahay na aming titirhan pagbalik ko.

showing too much respect makes the girl fall in love with you. kahit ano pa siya, kung mahal mo siya, tatanggapin mo siya at irerespeto mo siya...

i love your story.... and i hope for the best for both of you.... i do not have a similar story to this but i just want to say that these girls deserve our respect... out attention and sometimes like in the story above.. love.... good luck sa inyo...