Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

falling in love is a such a strong description to describe it... baka naman infatuated lang yung babae...

could be true...but that's the situation di ba? how would you know it was only infatuation? or even if the infatuation is "pretended"? for both parties? pretend love? pretend infatuation? maybe just to get something out of the other? how will you know it's true?

just like those who are paroled...wouldn't you always have a doubt? always have eyes in the back of your head?

with the number of men they meet, i am sure they have plenty of choices...will love conquer all?

i'm no master...hehe...how long have you been in this relationship...

sa tingin ko, a lot would like to know about what's happening, kung anong nararamdaman mo, at anong naiisip mo...

also yung side ng ka affair mo...

mahirap talaga mag adjust niyan...so many questions...so many doubts...obstacle to overcome talaga...but these doubts are what eats you up...ito ang hirap talaga sa relasyon na ganitong klase...yung duda...sa akin, sa tingin ko...hindi ito kaya talunin ng pagmamahal...

siguro magshare ka pa para makapag comment ang iba...

Bro., thanks a lot for the reply. Yes, you are right. Nandun pa rin 'yun pagdududa although there is a need to render TRUST no matter what. Bu the thing mahirap maalis sa isip ko 'yun pagdududa though I can from her that she's being HONEST naman. But her ex-bf is super insistent of getting back with their relationship at hindi alam ng ex-bf niya that she worked as a former MPA kahit pamilya ng girl ko ay hindi alam ang kanyang work.

We went through a lot of trying times, I mean financial trouble, and I got a serious sickness. I am thankful that she never left me. She even had doled out her savings. At this time, I was not formally introduced to her family because of our age gap and her marriage from her former husband ay hindi annulled. This is not a problem 'coz I do understand her situation and it is just a matter of time na lang.

The only that bothers me that she doesn't want to accompany me in my other functions such meeting my colleagues, friends, and other business associates, and she tried to let me understand that one of them might have been her customer which I find to be reasonable, at ayaw niya ako mapahiya. Lately, I tried to evaluate everything, and of course, there are so many doubts and questions that bothers me a lot. I have five (5) kids with my other relationships which she already knew. Frankly, one of my older kids is very excited to meet her personally, but she repeatedly refused and declined to meet my son.

In this kind of relationship, there are a lot of things in between us, and it is very very difficult and to survive such relationship, one must have a big heart. Parang totoo 'yung kasabihan na LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

Before I forget, I am not goer to MPs. It was only an accident that I have to meet a contractor and treated to such an MP, and after that, everything was history.

Bro., thanks a lot for the reply. Yes, you are right. Nandun pa rin 'yun pagdududa although there is a need to render TRUST no matter what. Bu the thing mahirap maalis sa isip ko 'yun pagdududa though I can from her that she's being HONEST naman. But her ex-bf is super insistent of getting back with their relationship at hindi alam ng ex-bf niya that she worked as a former MPA kahit pamilya ng girl ko ay hindi alam ang kanyang work.

We went through a lot of trying times, I mean financial trouble, and I got a serious sickness. I am thankful that she never left me. She even had doled out her savings. At this time, I was not formally introduced to her family because of our age gap and her marriage from her former husband ay hindi annulled. This is not a problem 'coz I do understand her situation and it is just a matter of time na lang.

The only that bothers me that she doesn't want to accompany me in my other functions such meeting my colleagues, friends, and other business associates, and she tried to let me understand that one of them might have been her customer which I find to be reasonable, at ayaw niya ako mapahiya. Lately, I tried to evaluate everything, and of course, there are so many doubts and questions that bothers me a lot. I have five (5) kids with my other relationships which she already knew. Frankly, one of my older kids is very excited to meet her personally, but she repeatedly refused and declined to meet my son.

In this kind of relationship, there are a lot of things in between us, and it is very very difficult and to survive such relationship, one must have a big heart. Parang totoo 'yung kasabihan na LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

Before I forget, I am not goer to MPs. It was only an accident that I have to meet a contractor and treated to such an MP, and after that, everything was history.

Bro,

Unsolicited advice 'to ... Pero, if you really want to make the realtionship work. Pareho kayong kailangan mag move-on. in fact you need to let go of your current social circle. no need to introduce her to your friends. you both have to start a new circle of friends. With regards to colleagues, it will take some background building up for some time before you can introduce her to them. By that time, they would have known her as the your partner for a long time to even bother abour her past.

Try to move away from your current location and start a new life with your girl in another town or even another province. Puede ka ring mag-abroad and then dalhin mo sya dun.

If you really both love each other, you owe this new life to each other.

La lang ...

Bro,

Unsolicited advice 'to ... Pero, if you really want to make the realtionship work. Pareho kayong kailangan mag move-on. in fact you need to let go of your current social circle. no need to introduce her to your friends. you both have to start a new circle of friends. With regards to colleagues, it will take some background building up for some time before you can introduce her to them. By that time, they would have known her as the your partner for a long time to even bother abour her past.

Try to move away from your current location and start a new life with your girl in another town or even another province. Puede ka ring mag-abroad and then dalhin mo sya dun.

La lang ...

Bro. 'contojo', thank you very much for your advice. I was thinking about it also and one of my options 'yun advice mo. I guess or think that the period of adjustment or adjusting to a new environment, we can both handle or hurdle this naman though medyo mahirap. Again, thanks for the advice and it is a sort of encouragement for us to move on.

Bro,

La lang ...

that's good advice...tama ka...you have to start from scratch to make it work...new environment altogether...the "pressure" is more on her than on you...she will be the one who will be most affected...and that will eat her up inside and affect you both...definitely the ladies in this line of work are not their by choice...and imagine the mental trauma they go through...this is the baggage they bring into your relationship...imagine pakiramdam niya when she meets one of your friends who was a client of hers...how would she feel? kung mahal ka niya, malamang mahihiya siya sa iyo at para sa iyo di ba? and you have to take into consideration your kids also, how it will affect them when "word gets out"...

it's a big step man...something that needs very very deep thinking...

that's good advice...tama ka...you have to start from scratch to make it work...new environment altogether...the "pressure" is more on her than on you...she will be the one who will be most affected...and that will eat her up inside and affect you both...definitely the ladies in this line of work are not their by choice...and imagine the mental trauma they go through...this is the baggage they bring into your relationship...imagine pakiramdam niya when she meets one of your friends who was a client of hers...how would she feel? kung mahal ka niya, malamang mahihiya siya sa iyo at para sa iyo di ba? and you have to take into consideration your kids also, how it will affect them when "word gets out"...

it's a big step man...something that needs very very deep thinking...

Bro., I guess you are right for that matter. Well, I don't know and to tell you frankly that there are times those things came across on our minds. We have for several times discussed those things with open mind and in civil manner. As for me, I love her so much, and I have already stood up for her, and will always face whatever consequences in the future. I am foolishly in love with her, and as of this moment or time ay kaya po pa siguro ang mga dadating sa aming buhay.

Thanks bro. for the advice.

Bro., I guess you are right for that matter. Well, I don't know and to tell you frankly that there are times those things came across on our minds. We have for several times discussed those things with open mind and in civil manner. As for me, I love her so much, and I have already stood up for her, and will always face whatever consequences in the future. I am foolishly in love with her, and as of this moment or time ay kaya po pa siguro ang mga dadating sa aming buhay.

Thanks bro. for the advice.

bro. hang tough lang dyan. these are the challenges in life we have to face if we involve ourselves with these ladies. if your love for her is that strong and both of you understands each other situation, why worry the world around you. just move on and have a happy life. Maybe moving in a different environment will really help to avoid the prying eyes of the public. if you resolved the emotional aspect of your problem, try to think of the financial and social aspects. if you can face them head strong then, why not! surviving these challenges will be a test of being a true "gentleman." good luck bro.

bro. hang tough lang dyan. these are the challenges in life we have to face if we involve ourselves with these ladies. if your love for her is that strong and both of you understands each other situation, why worry the world around you. just move on and have a happy life. Maybe moving in a different environment will really help to avoid the prying eyes of the public. if you resolved the emotional aspect of your problem, try to think of the financial and social aspects. if you can face them head strong then, why not! surviving these challenges will be a test of being a true "gentleman." good luck bro.

Thank you very much for all the encouraging advices to all of you bros., likewise to you bro. 'creeppo'! Yup, the preying eyes of the public that worries both of us. We both need the extra strenght in facing the days ahead of us, and as to the financial aspect, there's not much of a problem. 'yun social aspect what also worries us. It is so difficult and it is like living in an abnormal life. Thanks again, bro.

Thank you very much for all the encouraging advices to all of you bros., likewise to you bro. 'creeppo'! Yup, the preying eyes of the public that worries both of us. We both need the extra strenght in facing the days ahead of us, and as to the financial aspect, there's not much of a problem. 'yun social aspect what also worries us. It is so difficult and it is like living in an abnormal life. Thanks again, bro.

A change of environment is definitely in order. By doing so, however, I hope you realize that an additional strain will be placed on your relationship. Making new friends, adjusting to the new neighborhood, new jobs, etc. But going by your previous posts, I sense that you and your partner will survive this test as well.

A word of advice from someone who tried and failed -- love will not conquer all by itself. You (meaning the two of you) must make an extreme effort to be patient with one another as you face the early challenges of a new life together. Lower your expectations of the ideal life and warmly embrace whatever blessings fall your way.

I wish the both of you the very best!

Be tought all the time.......

like you said she loves very much and you also .... my pice of advise--- think you dont need to visit the other thread forum...seems there is a conflict already. She trust you but seems you still fooling around. Mallit lang ang mundo ng MPA palipat lipat sila malas mo if onwe of her friends see you visiting an MP worst may contact pa sila. Then whom to blame for your relationship?

I got one friend who he flirts at Primera he accidentaly got her pregnant. umalis yung babae sa primera went home to her province to gave birth. My friend conscience is fearing what will happen to his son or daughter? He went searching to Samar , he loves his daughter but not her. He did not trust her all the times, the girl secretly went back to primera working and was caught by my friend. until some counselling she stayed , I talk with his parents to accept her and let them know where she was working, it hard for his family to accept her being a whore. It's family reputation, but my friend face the challenges, now his two daughters are studying at a well known chinese school, his wife fetch them after school. She attend every social functions but not scared of facing her old customer at all. Why? no person have guts to confront it mapapahiya lang sila.

As for my friend he nevers tries to walk or vist any MP at all para di mahuli or makasira ng pamilya niya.

Garylyn as for you seems many people here sympathis you but on the other thread you still visiting Primera, she shell out money for your health but seems you are well healthy for a good massage....strange??????

You know what trust means di ba "pagtitiwala"

A change of environment is definitely in order. By doing so, however, I hope you realize that an additional strain will be placed on your relationship. Making new friends, adjusting to the new neighborhood, new jobs, etc. But going by your previous posts, I sense that you and your partner will survive this test as well.

A word of advice from someone who tried and failed -- love will not conquer all by itself. You (meaning the two of you) must make an extreme effort to be patient with one another as you face the early challenges of a new life together. Lower your expectations of the ideal life and warmly embrace whatever blessings fall your way.

I wish the both of you the very best!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, bro. XYBERGUY. I'm just curious that it seems that you have tried and failed. Did it happen to you also?

like you said she loves very much and you also .... my pice of advise--- think you dont need to visit the other thread forum...seems there is a conflict already. She trust you but seems you still fooling around. Mallit lang ang mundo ng MPA palipat lipat sila malas mo if onwe of her friends see you visiting an MP worst may contact pa sila. Then whom to blame for your relationship?

I got one friend who he flirts at Primera he accidentaly got her pregnant. umalis yung babae sa primera went home to her province to gave birth. My friend conscience is fearing what will happen to his son or daughter? He went searching to Samar , he loves his daughter but not her. He did not trust her all the times, the girl secretly went back to primera working and was caught by my friend. until some counselling she stayed , I talk with his parents to accept her and let them know where she was working, it hard for his family to accept her being a whore. It's family reputation, but my friend face the challenges, now his two daughters are studying at a well known chinese school, his wife fetch them after school. She attend every social functions but not scared of facing her old customer at all. Why? no person have guts to confront it mapapahiya lang sila.

As for my friend he nevers tries to walk or vist any MP at all para di mahuli or makasira ng pamilya niya.

Garylyn as for you seems many people here sympathis you but on the other thread you still visiting Primera, she shell out money for your health but seems you are well healthy for a good massage....strange??????

Thanks, bro. Jamboree168. I will always bear in mind your piece of advice. I am so glad to hear the life experience of your friend which has a happy ending, however, you firend has a different life situation unlike mine. Thanks again for the encouragement.

all i can say is good luck to you garylyn!!!

Yeh, i needed that. Thanks again.

:hypocritesmiley:

totoo sabi mo...masarap at magaling sila magmahal...lalo kung type ka...

problema minsan eh, paano mong malalaman kung totoo ang pagmamahal nila? kung dahil may itsura ka lang at may pera ka, "mabait" sila sa iyo?

mahirap alamin kung may ulterior motive sila di ba?

ikanga sabi eh ang babae mabilis ma inlove, mabilis din ma out of love...pero ang lalake eh, kung na inlove todo bigay...kaya siguro sigurista mga lalake...lalo kung mga mpas/psps/gros ang involved...

hmm mas mabilis ata mainlove ang lalaki kesa babae, it takes a while for girl to love guy, nadedevelop ...

mahirap talaga alamin kung may ulterior motive , many of them are good actresses. so its really hard, you just have to trust your instincts if something fishy is going on....

you have to know that its because of your money or tip in the first place that she got your attention,

surely kung mabait ka, mabait din sila sayo ...and kung matiyaga ka sa knnya, everything else follows

but its hard to gauge if totoong mahal ka ng gro or mp or she is playing you up...

priority pa rin work nila - income generating unless i-bahay mo na sya...

only time will tell if totoo feelings nya for you....

its hard to fall in love with mps, gros....masarap mahalin ang mga mps pero mahirap din, lots of complications...

Yes TRUST is number 1 rule in all LOVE. I admire your friend for pursuing his son or daughter and taking her up as family...

tama...it is really hard...

ito nasa isip ko - what is the guy's situation when he goes to a bar/mp? by situation i mean - anong mental condition niya? depressed ba siya? ksp? hindi pinapansin? insecure? inferiority complex? api? these are all negative...

let's face it, most guys go to these places to "let off some steam"...for the physical pleasure only...and these guys know what the score is...some like variety, some like the same one...for whatever reason...

but then there are the few who go there to look for companionship...malungkot siguro sila sa buhay...and these are the ones that can get caught in their web...believe me, these girls know how to fish...matatalas mga iyan, malakas ang pangamoy...and they are smart enough to use it to their advantage...

don't get me wrong, i am not putting anybody down, but that is the way of the world...survival is the name of the game...

FROM SINISTER ADVISE TO DUDELOVER AND TO CREEPO'S

GARLYN,

Read between the lines... from Sinisters and dudelovers advised

lets not get involved with this kind/sort girls ((seriously (unless you have by all means expertise on women profiling))

the fact that shed does not yet endorsed you to her parents is one thing (from the whole relationship thing) and because of age gap?

I guess that shes pretty tired also of having endorsed 'to her parents' every guy that she finds ok with her?.?.

and I also suggest that your children would not meet this girl (or any kind of girl) out of your marriage ((annuled/ or not (i just assumed that your married)).

the fact that you also have kids which dreamt of having one dad and one mom - but not two moms/or two dads... "lets be discreet" and promote morality for the children sake "Like father Like son"

You can ask this question to your self:

Love fades after the Romance - I hope you can stand up for the girl and vice versa after this period... :evil:

FROM SINISTER ADVISE TO DUDELOVER AND TO CREEPO'S

GARLYN,

Read between the lines... from Sinisters and dudelovers advised

lets not get involved with this kind/sort girls ((seriously (unless you have by all means expertise on women profiling))

the fact that shed does not yet endorsed you to her parents is one thing (from the whole relationship thing) and because of age gap?

I guess that shes pretty tired also of having endorsed 'to her parents' every guy that she finds ok with her?.?.

and I also suggest that your children would not meet this girl (or any kind of girl) out of your marriage ((annuled/ or not (i just assumed that your married)).

the fact that you also have kids which dreamt of having one dad and one mom - but not two moms/or two dads... "lets be discreet" and promote morality for the children sake "Like father Like son"

You can ask this question to your self:

Love fades after the Romance - I hope you can stand up for the girl and vice versa after this period... :evil:

Bro., although I partly disagree with you, still thanks for the advise. You didn't get my real life story. I had 2 previous relationships and got children with them. I still support them, and believe it or not, I and all of my children from different moms regularly meet and seeing each other. My children are already grown ups and the 2 are still minors. There are times that my children, if not all of them, stays with me. Before, there are serious questions raised by my kids regarding the separation with their moms, and I explained them all and everything.

I am not pragmatic on morality issue. What's morality? If my life will be like HELL for the sake of promoting morality to my children, I think it isn't right. One deserve to have a happy and quite life. There are reasons that have caused my failed relationships. I don't have to enumerate them and it will be doing injustice to the concerned persons.

I think, before adjudging somebody, one should know the whole story.

Anyway, thanks.

hmm mas mabilis ata mainlove ang lalaki kesa babae, it takes a while for girl to love guy, nadedevelop ...

mahirap talaga alamin kung may ulterior motive , many of them are good actresses. so its really hard, you just have to trust your instincts if something fishy is going on....

you have to know that its because of your money or tip in the first place that she got your attention,

surely kung mabait ka, mabait din sila sayo ...and kung matiyaga ka sa knnya, everything else follows

but its hard to gauge if totoong mahal ka ng gro or mp or she is playing you up...

priority pa rin work nila - income generating unless i-bahay mo na sya...

only time will tell if totoo feelings nya for you....

its hard to fall in love with mps, gros....masarap mahalin ang mga mps pero mahirap din, lots of complications...

pardon my english, but some of us guys do use our dicks to fall in love. what i mean is, sex is a powerful thing and when we find a lady great in bed we tend to "fall in love" with her. ingats ingats nalang, be discerning, thresh out your feelings. intoxication o real love ba ang feelings mo.

some men invest the time to get to a lady's heart...some for the noble cause (love) but some make it sport. para better sex when the lady gives her all. be mindful, this may help stem (or start) any future relationships. warning lang to bro, my two cents.

tsk tsk tsk.

Man I got burned on these twice already and still didn't learn my lessons.

Yung isa pinatira ko na sa condo ko jan sa pinas then ginagawa lang palang honeymoon spot nung isa nyang BF.

The other one was even worst, got her own place sa may ortigas and also her own business after she "allegedly proved" to me na "she was meant to be with me" and we even started the process of visa application so I can take her back here with me. Pfffhht din and kinalabasan.

Bottom line naloko ako and guess what, most likely it will happen again, hehehehee.

Bakit kamo? Kasi pinoy pa rin ako, m'tigas ang ulo, pero I'm learning a bit more on every trials.

I'm sure na hindi lahat ng babae na in this line of work is "masama" but you all have to agree na quite a number of them are.

Sila yung nagpa-prove sa meaning na "A put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@....)

Nonetheless, ingat pa rin kayo and good luck din dun sa mga matitigas ang ulo na tulad ko.

pardon my english, but some of us guys do use our dicks to fall in love. what i mean is, sex is a powerful thing and when we find a lady great in bed we tend to "fall in love" with her. ingats ingats nalang, be discerning, thresh out your feelings. intoxication o real love ba ang feelings mo.

some men invest the time to get to a lady's heart...some for the noble cause (love) but some make it sport. para better sex when the lady gives her all. be mindful, this may help stem (or start) any future relationships. warning lang to bro, my two cents.

tsk tsk tsk.

Man I got burned on these twice already and still didn't learn my lessons.

Yung isa pinatira ko na sa condo ko jan sa pinas then ginagawa lang palang honeymoon spot nung isa nyang BF.

The other one was even worst, got her own place sa may ortigas and also her own business after she "allegedly proved" to me na "she was meant to be with me" and we even started the process of visa application so I can take her back here with me. Pfffhht din and kinalabasan.

Bottom line naloko ako and guess what, most likely it will happen again, hehehehee.

Bakit kamo? Kasi pinoy pa rin ako, m'tigas ang ulo, pero I'm learning a bit more on every trials.

I'm sure na hindi lahat ng babae na in this line of work is "masama" but you all have to agree na quite a number of them are.

Sila yung nagpa-prove sa meaning na "A put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@ is a put@....)

Nonetheless, ingat pa rin kayo and good luck din dun sa mga matitigas ang ulo na tulad ko.

tama ka , sometimes alam mo na rin niloloko ka pero ayaw mo rin isipin yun, you just give her the benefit of the doubt till proven na niloloko ka..

mahirap kung in love ka na..you choose to be blind ......

masarap talagang mahalin ang mpa/gros kung mainlove ka sa kanila and likewise if they are in love with you, since most of them are in this line of work due to financial problems...its hard lang to define the line if they are using you lang since you can provide the financial aspect...

otherwise kung tottoo ka naman mahal nila..its worthwhile...