Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i've fallen in love with one, just recently. i'm currently head over heels, and madly pining for her. and i dont give a s@%t what her work is.. you been hurt once, you'll realize they're all the same. you can as easily get hurt by having an illicit affair with a nun, as you would with an office secretary, as you would with an mpa...

• Like (+1) 1

let me share something bout my life ryt now. i used worked as a therapist in a MP down south. been with politicians, rich DOM's and any kind of guy. but last year in the place i used to work, everything changed when this guy became my guest; and let's call him Ron. for him, it was love at first sight; but for me, di ko xia sineseryoso kc im broken hearted that time (damn! na inlove kc ako s client ko). but still, ewan ko, but wen Ron told me to stop working in that kind of place, nag stop din ako even though i knew that he cant financially support me kc he's just an average earner working guy. eventually na inlove din ako s kanya; i surrendered all my client's contact nos. to him, worked at a call center and right now im studying. he always tells me, that right now he is so proud of me kc im the kind of "normal" girl ryt now, no more skeletons in my closet bcoz of my previous job.

too bad..... Ron is married.

he changed my life, he led me to the right way. but one thing i cant change bout him, he cant leave his wife and kids for me.

i know that he loves me too but he doesnt want his kids to label him as a bad father and husband.

im 22 right now. still young and still in trouble. . .

let me share something bout my life ryt now. i used worked as a therapist in a MP down south. been with politicians, rich DOM's and any kind of guy. but last year in the place i used to work, everything changed when this guy became my guest; and let's call him Ron. for him, it was love at first sight; but for me, di ko xia sineseryoso kc im broken hearted that time (damn! na inlove kc ako s client ko). but still, ewan ko, but wen Ron told me to stop working in that kind of place, nag stop din ako even though i knew that he cant financially support me kc he's just an average earner working guy. eventually na inlove din ako s kanya; i surrendered all my client's contact nos. to him, worked at a call center and right now im studying. he always tells me, that right now he is so proud of me kc im the kind of "normal" girl ryt now, no more skeletons in my closet bcoz of my previous job.

he changed my life, he led me to the right way. but one thing i cant change bout him, he cant leave his wife and kids for me.

i know that he loves me too but he doesnt want his kids to label him as a bad father and husband.

hi, i dont think you're in deep sh*t...yet. you have a decent job. "normal" ka na kesa "dati"

your affair with Ron, your "savior" ang kailangan mo iresolve. mahal mo siya maski alam mo bawal na pagibig ang namamagitan sa inyo. malaki din "utang na loob" mo kaya mas mahirap na iwan na lang siya basta.

pero darating ang panahon na dapat ka magdesisyon para sa sarili mo. (at siya rin dapat manindigan) kasi hindi habang panahon maari nyo itago ang relasyon at pag nabuking siya maaring masira ang kanyang pamilya, mabansagan kang "homewrecker" o kaya mabuntis ka. gusto mo ba "kabit" ka na lang?

pagdasal at pag-isipan mo mabuti. alam ko mahirap kasi mahal mo siya.

last, kung ok na ang katayuan mo ngayon, "nakaahon ka na "sana huwag ka bumalik sa dati.

good luck :flowers:

Edited by tabouki

mahal mo nga siguro si ron.. pero don't think na nagbago ka para sa kanya.. dahil ginawa mo dapat yun para sa sarili mo, hindi lang dahil sa kanya.. nagkataon lang siguro na siya yung naging inspirasyon mo para makita mo ang tamang daan.. and i don't think na may utang na loob ka sa kanya. with regards naman sa pag-iwan nya sa pamilya nya, hindi mo basta-basta mahihinging iwan nya yun kasi unang-una alam mo na may pamilya sya, unless kusa syang magdedesisyon na iwan sila para sa'yo.

siguro nga magulo ang kinalalagyan mo ngayon. pero di mo naman sya basta-basta maiiwan lalo na at mahal mo sya at sya ang inspirasyon mo sa lahat ng ginagawa mo.. pero darating din ang panahon na mapagdedesisyunan mo na manatili sa ganyang sitwasyon katulad ng pag-iwan mo sa dating trabaho mo..

hirap kc maging panganay among eight siblings and till now, ako p rin bumubuhay s family ko,

kya npasok ako s ganung work pti tuloy love life ko nagulo. . .

sana pag nag ka bf ako uli, di alam past ko kc c Ron, tamang paranoid pag lumalabas ako. feeling nia bka mkipag meet p ko s client ko.

hirap kc maging panganay among eight siblings and till now, ako p rin bumubuhay s family ko,

sana pag nag ka bf ako uli, di alam past ko kc c Ron, tamang paranoid pag lumalabas ako. feeling nia bka mkipag meet p ko s client ko.

the more that u should do things for yourself & for your family. tama na ung maging grateful ka na meet mo sya at naging daan sa pagbabagong buhay mo pero di ka nya personal property. wala siya karapatang magselos at maging over possesive. di ka naman nya pinapakain/sustentado at di nya kaya iwan ang pamilya nya. sobra swerte na. di pa ba siya contento na nagbagong buhay ka na. kung talagang mahal ka nya dapat magtiwala siya sa iyo. Trust is a key component of a relationship.

i think you gotta decide soon, kasi ung past deep sh*t ng pagiging former mpa mo baka mas malaking problema naman ang napasukan mo. "from the frying pan into the fire"

concentrate on your work/study whatever it may be....

*btw regarding your past. look for a person who understands and accepts you as a person with a past. dont try to hide it. all secrets are revealed /found out in time

Edited by tabouki

Difficult at it may seem...have that strenght and courage to face the present and the future...let the past be a significant learning and from that Move On with a positive attitude.

Difficult as it may seem...you will overcome...

opo kuya ;)

Sarap naman nun, parang BDSM lang.. siguro may fetish ka din na ganun.. ... may pag ka submissive ka . Ito lang ha? what if the time comes that you have to be free and have a life of your own. Will Ron set you free , or at least not tell you NO. Na tuturn ako amp. hehe

For all the bro's out there who are planning to "FALL IN LOVE" with an MPA/GRO/PSP

Here is a good song which will BEST describe MAJORITY of these women

Just read the lyrics.........Nice song mga bro........try to download it

Btw......Chad.......this ones for you bro.......

"EASY LOVER"

By Phil Collins

Easy Lover

Shell get a hold on you believe it

Like no other

Before you know it youll be on your knees

Shes an easy lover

Shell take your heart but you wont feel it

Shes like no other

And Im just trying to make you see

Shes the kind of girl you dream of

Dream of keeping hold of

Youd better forget it

Youll never get it

She will play around and leave you

Leave you and deceive you

Better forget it

Oh youll regret it

No youll never change her, so leave it, leave it

Get out quick cos seeing is believing

Its the only way

Youll ever know

Easy lover

Like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

Youre the one that wants to hold her

Hold her and control her

Youd better forget it

Youll never get it

For shell say theres no other

Till she finds another

Better forget it

Oh youll regret it

And dont try to change her, just leave it, leave it

Youre not the only one, ooh seeing is believing

Its the only way

Youll ever know, oh

No dont try to change her, just leave it, leave it

Its the only way

Youll ever know, oh

Shes an easy lover (shes a easy lover)

Shell get a hold on you believe it (get a hold on you)

(shes) like no other

Before you know it youll be on your knees (youll be down on your knees)

Shes an easy lover

Shell take your heart but you wont feel it (you wont feel it)

Shes like no other

And Im just trying to make you see (trying to make you see)

Kabaliktaran naman situation naitn, kasi ako, well also 22 pero my GF is still currently working as an...(hirap sabihin), i love her so much at takot ako na di ako makakapag provide sakanya ng mabuti at baka biglang bumalik siya sa ganyan klaseng trabaho, i really wish she would get also a job in the call center but i promised myself na di k papakelaman mga choice na ginawa o gagawin niya o sinuman malapit saakin (baka advice lang) well bec. palaging napapakelaman mga choice k ng mga magulang at pamilya ko... bad trip... well para saakin, basta nandyan k para sakanila, yan ang importante!! :D

For all the bro's out there who are planning to "FALL IN LOVE" with an MPA/GRO/PSP

"EASY LOVER"

By Phil Collins

Easy Lover

Like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

Dream of keeping hold of

Youd better forget it

Youll never get it

Better forget it

Oh youll regret it

Its the only way

Youll ever know

Easy lover

Like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

Hold her and control her

Youd better forget it

Youll never get it

Till she finds another

Better forget it

Oh youll regret it

Its the only way

Youll ever know, oh

Its the only way

Youll ever know, oh

(shes) like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

nice song, pero sana inde 22o :D well sabi nga 90% ganyan 10% inde, tumingin lang ng mabuti mga bro :D

this is a very tough situation a person would be involved in.

and it would rather be best not to fall if possible.

i was raised by mom and always reminded what dignity of labor really is, especially when you're blessed with good health, physique and even just an average IQ.

opportunities are everywhere and even if they don't seem so, opportunities should be made.

i'm not a saint but i strive to be noble at all times, coz i can never work to live while my soul suffers inside.

i've been browsing this thread for quite some time, and it's so hard to comment coz i'm also a woman.

i can never blame others to land this kind of job (if this term really fits) whether would be a man or a woman but yet i can't help but to adore and admire those who came from rags yet they managed not just to survive but also to get ahead as they play fair with life.

yet i trust the women who have been into this. may you not let this eat the whole of you. it's better to live simple as u work for what you have in a much healthier, simpler way, yet maintain the pride and respect you have inside. than to earn bucks more than what others earn, yet, it feels like everytime you earn, a bit of your soul feels like getting stripped off.

chad! think happy thoughts :D pero siryoso, mahirap lang talaga magmahal pero kapag nahanap m na yung tama, lahat ng paghihirap ay mawawala!!

thanks bro...i know i am doing well..i m just spending alot of time in the gym!!!bhala siya if she doesnt want me anymore!!!dami dyan!!!

i can never blame others to land this kind of job (if this term really fits) whether would be a man or a woman but yet i can't help but to adore and admire those who came from rags yet they managed not just to survive but also to get ahead as they play fair with life.

yet i trust the women who have been into this. may you not let this eat the whole of you. it's better to live simple as u work for what you have in a much healthier, simpler way, yet maintain the pride and respect you have inside. than to earn bucks more than what others earn, yet, it feels like everytime you earn, a bit of your soul feels like getting stripped off.

LOL

Honey ya gotta talk to my friend then. Knock some sense into her. What they dont realize is- since it's easy to get in, they think it's also as easy to get out. They try it out for a month, stretches to 3 months then 6 months. Before they know it they've been doing this for years already- totally oblivious to whats happening outside and (half) heartedly embracing the lifestyle they've gotten used to. And this is what I'm really scared of and God knows I sincerely don't want her to stay this way.

usually starts as KAPIT SA PATALIM. but once she gets used to the taste of the "fruits of her labor" its sometimes hard to turn her back on this newfound lifestyle. steak na kinakain mo, babalik ka pa ba sa "tuyo"?

Edited by tabouki

Memoirs of a Geisha. Who read the book &/or watched the movie & didn't like it? Even I could fall in love with her.

Question: What is more honorable? These ladies falling in love & marrying their beloved or royal bloods betrothing two strangers in a wedding of convenience& practicality?

Edited by Mobius Stripper
just asking for piece of advise bro.......

thanks alot for that bro.....

well said my man!!!!....cheers

i hear ya bro!!!..thanks a million...

thanks again for the pieces of advise my kapatid...apreciate it alot!!!

chad...all i can say is....if u dnt have wat it takes...to change d girl...den....yeah...she's better off without you...and you're better off without her. *i'll stress dat..."period"

"EASY LOVER"

By Phil Collins

Easy Lover

Like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

Dream of keeping hold of

Youd better forget it

Youll never get it

Better forget it

Oh youll regret it

Its the only way

Youll ever know

Easy lover

Like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

Hold her and control her

Youd better forget it

Youll never get it

Till she finds another

Better forget it

Oh youll regret it

Its the only way

Youll ever know, oh

Its the only way

Youll ever know, oh

(shes) like no other

Shes an easy lover

Shes like no other

yea...ulol!

this is a very tough situation a person would be involved in.

and it would rather be best not to fall if possible.

i was raised by mom and always reminded what dignity of labor really is, especially when you're blessed with good health, physique and even just an average IQ.

opportunities are everywhere and even if they don't seem so, opportunities should be made.

i'm not a saint but i strive to be noble at all times, coz i can never work to live while my soul suffers inside.

i've been browsing this thread for quite some time, and it's so hard to comment coz i'm also a woman.

well GF k is still in it, pero naintindihan k naman, di k siya tinutulak mag quit pero nagpapangarap ako mag titigil siya, as of now mahirap mag stop kasi napabili siya ng car before she met me and she is now just finishing to pay it off, para walang problema na, shes also saving para sa pagaaral, so yan na ang books, fee, bla bla.... sa 22o masaya ako kasi well nakikita k ginagawa niya talaga mga ito, pero its true na meron mga things na hinahanap niya na pang may pera like makeup.... and sometimes that bothers me a little, but i think a little novelty items will not be bad basta marunong mag control...