Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Shinn, di naman sa tamad maghanap ng iba, for all we know, like me, most people falling for MPA's and the such have other relationships too.

Pero maganda yung isang punto mo: mahirap mapamahal sa isang taos kapos sa pera! Bakit nga sila ganun? There are a few I know that make at least half the money I make, but are always kapos.

Maybe it's a knight-in-shining-armor-damsel-in-distress thing. Just keep in mind, don't try to change them. You shouldn't get into a relationship with this species of woman in order to change them. Just help them make their lives a bit more bearable since they're providing you with some semblance of a relationship in exchange.

If they do change because of you, meaning, change professions, well good for you!

Change, yan lang naman talaga ang habol at inaantay natin sa mga relationships natin na gan2 e, kaya nga mas maganda kung if you don't have the stomach for change in your life, di lang sakanya, dapat in the first place, wag k na pumasok sa relationship na gan2, kasi maraming babago sayo sa pagpasok sa pagmamahal sakanila, think of it thatas the part where the guys learn to be much stronger and patient for change to happen also for the girl, change can be very fast or slow depending sa situation :P

Dearest Iwalkalone:

I think this piece of advice is far too late for me. I see HER every week outside (this is our seventh month). While she never asks for anything, I make sure to put a substantial amount of cash in her bag. "Is this love?" I'm not sure anymore, but I sure hope so. She says she loves me, and for always. I'm positive that she has a busload of admirers. I'm realistic in the sense that she may be seeing other guys. So, when we are together I make the most out of it because I know its literally borrowed time and will not last forever. But what does? When we are together, it beats everything that I've experienced before. I've been literally all around the world and the key to my happiness is with her. I wish it will never end, but I know for a fact that it will. Reality bites. I guess the fact that I know that the relationship is finite makes it all the more intense.

Vinny

I feel for you, amigo, we're on the same boat. SHE really never asks for anything too, even treated me out during my birthday,but out of i dunno, i still give her a substantial amount of cash slipping it into her jeans pocket. Although she knows i still have a commitment,She keeps assuring me and reassuring me that she loves me, i was quite skeptical at first, after what ive been through.(she belongs to the top 3 of one of two classy MPs here in QC,maybe belonging to the real 10%)). I just make the most out of the little time we share(twice a week, outside,sometimes absenting herself from work) and give what i feel is "due". "mahirap mamangka sa dalawang ilog pero posible at masarap basta magaling kang lumangoy,he,he.Being a married man, part of my prayers before i go to sleep every night, is that this doesnt reach that point wherein i have to make a choice between the wife and kid and this very lovable person.

Change, yan lang naman talaga ang habol at inaantay natin sa mga relationships natin na gan2 e, kaya nga mas maganda kung if you don't have the stomach for change in your life, di lang sakanya, dapat in the first place, wag k na pumasok sa relationship na gan2, kasi maraming babago sayo sa pagpasok sa pagmamahal sakanila, think of it thatas the part where the guys learn to be much stronger and patient for change to happen also for the girl, change can be very fast or slow depending sa situation :P

Marami sa atin pumapasok sa sitwasyon na di nila alam ang kahihinatnan.

May mga babaeng pumapasok sa ganyang trabaho, siguro sa loob lang ng isang taon, mag-iipon and then go out. Yung karamihan may umaasa, may pinapalamon. Napakadaling pumasok, akala nila ganoon din kadaling lumabas. Yung iba nakakalabas pero pag nagkaroon ng pangangailangan sa pera since nagawa na nila before, gagawin ulit nila, hanggang makasanayan.

Ngayon ikaw namang si lalaki nagpunta sa pinagtatrabahuhan, nakatipo, nagbayad at ewan ko nga kung na-inlove.

Sasadyain, bibisitahin, yayayain kumain sa labas, susuyuin, papangakuan, hanggang maging kayo (conventional yata masyado). Kung mahal mo siya, sa panliligaw mo pa lang dapat iniaalis mo na siya doon or may hint na iaalis mo siya.

Si babae kung mahal mo na si lalaki, anuman kayang ibigay na buhay sa iyo ni lalaki dapat umalis ka na sa trabaho mo.

If my dahilan ka kaya di ka makaalis, na katanggap tanggap para kay lalake then go ahead (sana tumagal relationship ninyo). Pero kung may nahuhuthot ka sa lalaki and he's just work for you tapos pinapaasa mo, 'ta ka di ang ina mo!

Para sa akin kalokohan yung tatanggapin ko ang trabaho mo, asawa kita or GF di ako papayag na iba-iba ang gagalaw sa iyo.

Babae, kung iba iba na ang nakagalaw sa iyo, past tense na dapat yon. Huwag nyo na gawing present at future tense, if ever magiging past tense ka na rin sa akin.

If everything fails, bumalik sa trabaho or hindi si babae, magmamahal uli or hindi si lalaki ng MPA, dapat walang sisihan dahil kayo nagdala sa sarili ninyo sa ganyang sitwasyon.

Mga lalaki, siguraduhin ninyo muna sa sarili ninyo kung mahal ninyo nga si babae, baka libog lang yan or sagot sa mga kakulangan ninyo tapos papaasahin ninyo or kukunin nyo. Kapag narealize ninyo na hindi ninyo pala mahal, ida-dump ninyo.

I think walang babaing hindi gustong umalis sa ganoong trabaho.

Guest mzmn

I don't think getting into a relationship with this "kind" of woman is any different from any other "kind" of woman. All women have their baggage, pretensions and what have you. The only thing special about MPAs/PSPs/GROs is the sex AND money involved. Usually, with other women, only one or the other is in the equation. Furthermore, sex isn't necessarily with you in this special case.

SEX and MONEY. Take at least one out of the equation, and there probably won't be an issue. And this can apply to non-prostis.

With "ordinary" relationships, the two aren't intertwined. They co-exist, symbiotic rather than parasitic.

Notice, love doesn't need to be in the equation. If it is, it's intensity to the nth degree.

Haha, but that's probably just over complicating the issue. Love struggles to develop when SEX and MONEY are foundations of the relationship.

Brother, I feel your pain. May mga guys talagang tulad natin..likhang mapagmahal at mapagbigay(naks!). But on the other hand, some of the other guys have a valid point too. Dati puso ang pinaiiral ko, but after realizing how the whole system (Vicious circle) works , I got smarter. You know you can control it pre, you just simply chose not to. Well, whatever makes you comfortable and you think you could afford it.. why not diba?I'm right behind you.. I wouldn't mind doing it again for someone special.. that I know deserves it. Yung second to the last na GRO na naka fling ko.. MUKHANG PERA talaga kala mo may ipinatago kung makahingi. Tell you what though, she got more that what she bargained for. Didnt call her up after 2 dates. Ginamit ko lang siya..manigas siya!!!Ok lang magbigay kung alam kong kailangan niya.. just not too obvious ba...I know I'm dumb when I'm horny.. but certainly not stupid heheheheheheh...

Bro, the funny thing is even if you will tell your brain to take over your heart, the opposite happens when you are with HER. I wanna believe I can control it. The complicated part of this relationship is she never asks for money. Which makes me love her more. Until now I am amazed why she even entered into this profession, when in fact she has a more than normal home life. She is not rich but she seems to be not in want.

best of luck vinny :flowers:

Iwalkalone, thank you for your felicitations and the flowers. You are one person who inspires me to write my feelings in this thread. I always value your insights.

"When we are together, it beats everything that I've experienced before. I've been literally all around the world and the key to my happiness is with her. I wish it will never end, but I know for a fact that it will. Reality bites. I guess the fact that I know that the relationship is finite makes it all the more intense."

I think this is how you approach this relationship - enjoy every moment, but don't presume too much

I try not to presume too much. But the fact is, I miss HER. I see her in all the beautiful things that I see. Yet I know she will not end up me. The heart works in a funny way doesnt it. If it does not, we would end up like robots.

Vinny, just go with the flow, but remember you're using each other. Don't expect her to tell you the truth, we're in it not for their honesty and frankness. Don't expect her to drop everything if you're not going to drop everything for her.

If she can lie to her family, I know she lies to me. I remember Quincy Jones' song "If I ever lose this Heaven". "If your lying, keep on lying, don't tell the truth don't you dare."

I feel for you, amigo, we're on the same boat. SHE really never asks for anything too, even treated me out during my birthday,but out of i dunno, i still give her a substantial amount of cash slipping it into her jeans pocket. Although she knows i still have a commitment,She keeps assuring me and reassuring me that she loves me, i was quite skeptical at first, after what ive been through.(she belongs to the top 3 of one of two classy MPs here in QC,maybe belonging to the real 10%)). I just make the most out of the little time we share(twice a week, outside,sometimes absenting herself from work) and give what i feel is "due". "mahirap mamangka sa dalawang ilog pero posible at masarap basta magaling kang lumangoy,he,he.Being a married man, part of my prayers before i go to sleep every night, is that this doesnt reach that point wherein i have to make a choice between the wife and kid and this very lovable person.

You know its wrong, and yet you are hoping things will turn out right. Thats what I always feel.

Edited by vincechase

The longer it goes on, the more intense the pain at the end, but very pleasurable while it lasts.

The shorter it is, the shallower the relationship, but easier to break off. Ouch!

On another note, it's harder to love when the person on the receiving end can't reciprocate. Can a PSP/GRO/MPA reciprocate the love we can give them?

And since the thread mentions cutting both ways, can you reciprocate the love a PSP/GRO/MPA give?

Like what mzmn said, it's the sex and the money that makes this all crappy.

MACHOGWAPITO.. pre..tama yung desisyon mong iwan siya.. ako if there's anything at all regarding the use of drugs associated sa fling ko, it's time to split. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a slut junkie. Somehow..it can never get any worse that that!

Exactly what I had in mind bro........

Di bale na yung MALUHO eh.........Pera-pera lang yun.......Well what else do you expect from a GRO/PSP/MPA? :rolleyes:

Pero kapag SHABU user na....... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Kasi mahirap na talaga magtiwala sa addict......Nandyan na yung gaguhan, lokohan, pagsisinungaling etc.

SLUT+DRUGS="NIGHTMARE" <_<

Well at least I've learned my lesson.......

NOW I KNOW........AND KNOWING IS "HALF THE BATTLE" :thumbsupsmiley:

Love has no boundaries hahaha the most important thing is that you accept the gurls past and that she willing to compromise her present and future with you... most of these girls do it for money... they feel that this is the last resort... am not saying i'd do this but am saying that when time comes... who knows...

yah! its true, loving a "working" girl is honestly for me the hardest love you could possibly get in, since an daming factors against sainyo, you will feel like kalaban m na ang mundo, pero if its true love at nadaanan niya ang lahat ng paghihirap, well i think it is more than worth it, it could be perfect!!! Unang kalaban lang talaga ay yung pera, badtrip talaga .......

All these years ive met all sorts of these girls in all shapes, sizes, colors, and yes, ages too. Yes, they would come and go, others would just pass by, some will catch your fancy, and very few will really leave their mark. And this could also be vice versa. What do you think mga iho't iha? ganyan lang naman ang buhay ire, lubos lubusin at lasap lasapin habang anjan sapagkat bukas o makalawa baka tayo'y wala na.

IMHO falling is love is not easy, whether it is with an MPA/GRO/PSP/FUBU or even a regular girl...falling in love involves a deep emotional attachment that transcends the physical aspect of a person, you tend to go deeper and discover the inner beauty and overall compatibility of your potential partner. As to falling for any of the four mentioned above, one must truly discern what he truly feels, among the considerations are:

1. Are you just enjoying the sex?

2. Have you accepted your partner through and through...despite the shortcomings (assuming everything is disclosed)

3. When the MPA/GRO/PSP/FUBU loses her physical charms, will you still be in love with her?

4. Given the situation, are you willing to fight for her -- remember this situation may entail a "You and Me against the World" scenario.

5. Are you at peace with yourself over this situation...

There are other factors to consider, a lot of them way beyond my comprehension as of now, but one thing is for sure, if the basic tenets (as in the 5 factors mentioned above) are present, then I think one may be ready to take things to the next level.

I know the feeling because I have a friend who fell in love with a girl who was originally just a FUBU...they were just in it for the sex but after a while, they fell in love and got married. My friend was practically ostracized and disowned by his family and a lot of his friends were against the relationship (regrettably, including myself at the start...) because the girl was not really what you would call someone who you can be proud of...anyway, he stuck through the relationship despite the strong opposition. Their family life right now is not really a bed of roses, but I can safely say that in terms of happiness, they are a picture of bliss and they have been blessed with a very beautiful and intelligent son.

Peace to all... :)

I never really experience falling in love with a PSP or evenso to someone engage in a similar profession. But I never discounted the possibility of such.. At any rate, love is something beyond explanation.. I do not agree that love is something you can learn or be taught.. Love is beyond explanation.. we just simply felt it. Falling in love with a PSP though generally not recommendable but something you cannot deny (if it struck you..). You love the person not because of his/her profession or status.. you love person because you love her...

Loving an MPa is more of a discovery ng sarili at mundo, Tama si bruiser, marami talagang paghihirap ang madadaanan kapag nagmahal k ng katulad nila, but like all kinds of love, lahat may sari sarili na pagsubok na kailangan maranasan, at kung kayang ma over come yung paghihirap na yan, well most likely the relationship will work well. But sa 22o, makikita m na finally ang mga masasamang ugali ng mga tao, kahit na mga tao sa tabi m, mga gagawin nilang di m na isip n kaya nilang gawin at ang lahat ng paghihirap na kaya nilang tapunin sa inyo dalawa para lang maghiwalay kayo, tama ba itong ginagawa nila, di man lang nila iniintindi bakit....

Masisisi ba natin sila, anak ka or kaibigan lang, they wanted the best in you. Kahit papaano they don't want you to fall for someone na ganoon ang trabaho.

Hindi mo nga sila masisisi kung ayaw nila sa mga babaeng ganun ang trabaho.. pero hindi mo naman pwedeng sabihin sa puso mo na hindi siya ang dapat para sa'yo.. hindi mo rin pwedeng sisihin ang sarili mo kasi kahit naman ikaw di mo gustong ma-inlove sa ganung babae.. eh anong gagawin mo kung yun ang tinitibok ng puso mo? give her up dahil sabi ng family and friends mo hindi sya karapat-dapat sa'yo?

Hindi mo nga sila masisisi kung ayaw nila sa mga babaeng ganun ang trabaho.. pero hindi mo naman pwedeng sabihin sa puso mo na hindi siya ang dapat para sa'yo.. hindi mo rin pwedeng sisihin ang sarili mo kasi kahit naman ikaw di mo gustong ma-inlove sa ganung babae.. eh anong gagawin mo kung yun ang tinitibok ng puso mo? give her up dahil sabi ng family and friends mo hindi sya karapat-dapat sa'yo?

Kaya nga you have to make sure of yourself, kung tibok ba nga yan ng puso o tibok ng puson? Kung puso at puson, go ahead, hindi ko naman sinabing huwag ka ma-inlove. Iba ang love ng parents sa anak, iba ang friendship but they are all concern, kapakanan mo rin naman iniisip nila. Pero who knows better of yourself, it was you. Love the girl on that nature, get her out of the job at patunayan mo na mali ang parents mo at mga kaibigan mo.

I have a friend who fall in love with a dancer, definitely the parents disagree and a part of me as a friend. But they continue the relationship. The girl at the start of their relationship quit the job. Now they have their own kids, the house they build is just beside the house of my friend's parent.

One of my co worker in a semicon industry, always being left by his GFs (decent girls like nurse, midwife and even a heiress of a well known family). I know, because he wants me to join him drinking in a place somewhere in Libertad. Now ended up marrying a girl we met there.

Madaling ma in love sa mga girls na to, ang mahirap eh kung pano mo masisiguro na mahal ka nga nila, in my case wala naman akong pera, walang makukuha sa akin, yet she agreed to be my girl, sa huli kaawan ko lang pala ang habol niya. Kaya ayun umayaw na ko. He he he :goatee: