Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

And Larry religiously believes that everyone will be happy

lol

no they won't

Here's why:

THUG will keep looking for a sweet piece of a$$ to bury his cock in, while firmly believing that she will turn out to not be a slut. the surprise of his life will come when he realizes that he can't just ask for loyalty, he has to earn it.

Sweetenia will firmly believe that only "decent" (I'm still not sure what she means by this exactly) women deserve to be happily in love. One day the tables will be turned and she will realize that not only do "indecent" women are capable of being "decent" and reciprocating unconditional and loyal love, but also that "decent" women for all their "decency" are still prone to slutsmanship, and will still get f*cked over by assholes, for a$$holeness favors no one.

IWA will continue to fight for the rights of the common MPA and will do it kicking and screaming. She will still continue to believe that true love will be happy even if she still has her doubts and in those times that she is alone, her doubts will still overcome her.

and as for me.....I will still not get sent sleazy PMs by oversexed matrons looking for that studly young man to bring back the juice in their sandy vaginas.

Edited by Larry
its not a matter of being virgin or not.. its a matter of living a simple life..its a matter of having set goals 10-20 years from now.. its a matter of living on the right path...

such sweet words ... say that again ...and mean it this time, f**ker!

men also look for women who could give them a better life. somebody who knows how to manage the finances, takes care of the kids, etc.. men look for partners which would make life much easier for them, not harder.

defifnitely not you parasyte!

when you look at these kinds of women, they seem filled with sorrows, hardships, yet you see them eating at expensive restaurants, riding cars driven by a chaffeur, having 4-5 cellphones, going to bars..

so? they have always been deprived of these simple luxuries! what's eating you?!

and yet these women will always tell you that they need money to support their family, etc..how lame isn't it?

is that so hard to believe?

it depends on the women.. women who continue to pursue this path and do not change for the better are obvously lesser than women who have changed ways or have not been into this path..

certainly, you are better than them right now because you have changed path and now living a changed life.. keep it up!

well,i'm not. thank you.

they have dual personality.. some of them have.. they could change from being sweet ,shy, and romantic to being naughty, wild, carefree, masungit without any reason..

i noticed this with my gf.. i guess they have polished this act from years at their work, and with influence from other workmates..

the more the merrier! right? :unsure:

they stay because you can't do anything to stop them or make their world a better place

even if you do want a better life for them, you have to show them how. Carry them if neccesary, if you can't do that or aren't prepared to do that than all your whining and asking them to change will do nothing.

They change for the better, because where they are now is already the better place.

Simply put she doesn't see what's in it for her if she changes her whole life for you. There's no plus side to being with you as far as she's concerened. You're just another notch in her bedpost. Another tick in the scoreboard.

If you really love her. Then prove it. Make her want to be better.

he' not diggin dis i tell ya!

agree.. these women must consider that they can't have the best of both worlds.. that they could f#&k any guy and get paid for it yet still have a special someone.. that will make them at the top of the world, and with definite advantage with other women..

e paano kung gayahin din sila ng ibang babae? isipin tama yun? e di gumulo na mundo natin? isipin mo misis mo nagpadyug sa kumpare mo kase kailangan ng pamalengke kase nakalimutan mo mag iwan ng pera.. :D

eh pano kung lahat ng lalaki magaya sayo? e di gumulo na mundo namin? di na kikita mga pokpok! syet... :cry:

right on dude! im also taking her for a ride.. :D well why won't i take it, guys spend thousands of pesos just to spend an hour with her.. but i get to have the privilege of sleeping with her for 24 hours in a motel when she's got free time, without any charge..

although, once i get to have this decent girl that im courting she's out of my life.. unless i have seen any serious and real changes from her..

--

if she does not have long term plan and goal, then so am I with her.. :hypocritesmiley:

---

i already lost 1 prospective decent gf who works in a call center and an english teacher because of her constant calls on my cellphone.. we were together on out of town trip when she called me on the cellphone that i was force to say sweet words on the phone to avoid suspicions.. ayun buking ako ng date ko.. although still we get to shag , though she avoided me afterwards..

i wish you std and far worse. :hypocritesmiley:

err parasyte? wrong spelling ata! :blush: :P

Edited by iwalkalone

Oops...the show's not yet over. It would have been better had Thug refrained from boasting about how he's gonna keep on exploiting the other lady until he gets a new one (whom I expect will also be subject to his exploitation).

right on dude! im also taking her for a ride.. :D well why won't i take it, guys spend thousands of pesos just to spend an hour with her.. but i get to have the privilege of sleeping with her for 24 hours in a motel when she's got free time, without any charge..

although, once i get to have this decent girl that im courting she's out of my life.. unless i have seen any serious and real changes from her..

--

if she does not have long term plan and goal, then so am I with her.. :hypocritesmiley:

---

i already lost 1 prospective decent gf who works in a call center and an english teacher because of her constant calls on my cellphone.. we were together on out of town trip when she called me on the cellphone that i was force to say sweet words on the phone to avoid suspicions.. ayun buking ako ng date ko.. although still we get to shag , though she avoided me afterwards..

Edited by cuatro_ojos
Oops...the show's not yet over. It would have been better had Thug refrained from boasting about how he's gonna keep on exploiting the other lady until he gets a new one (whom I expect will also be subject to his exploitation).

yes i will.. because she is also exploiting me by continuing with her work, and texting guys or guests..

tapat tapat lang yan.. :D

yes i will.. because she is also exploiting me by continuing with her work, and texting guys or guests..

tapat tapat lang yan.. :D

If you feel that way, then both of you are even.

You don't have to complain about what she is doing because you are also exploiting her.

Kung baga wala naman pala commitment and love on both your ends so why all the complaining.

lets just put it this way..

say you have a wife and your wife complains that she wants new appliances, a large house, a brand new car, which incidentally you cannot provide with your meager income..

and since you cannot afford to give that, she threatens you that she will have sex with other guys to get that.. by any means..

how will you feel?

say you have a wife and your wife complains that she wants new appliances, a large house, a brand new car, which incidentally you cannot provide with your meager income..

and since you cannot afford to give that, she threatens you that she will have sex with other guys to get that.. by any means..

how will you feel?

I will feel depressed and lost. Well, she can sleep with other guys for all I care, but dont come back crying when you need me.

Cant you see that Im working my ass off to support us and if you cant see that, then you are not the woman whom I married.

Getting a new car, large house, and money doesnt mean that you are guaranteed happiness. You are just buying happiness.

Oh well, lets go back on topic!

Well, we are all human and ofc sometimes, we need someone to hold us and guide us in hard times.

Falling in love with a GRO or any related field isnt banned naman e. Its all in our head naman eh if you could accept her for what she is and in her line of duty.

Well, just make sure that you are happy as a hole. You never know na baka your looking for something temporary lang naman and that might be just the case. Ask yourself the question first, are you really in love or is your loin in love?

how will you feel?

first off,

if you loved her like she deserves, she would never, ever say this:

but if for some reason she does say those words, i'll be out of there even before she utteres the last word in that sentence.

I can get sex elsewhere

But then, she's not your wife, right? What have you done to help her, besides giving her wise advice? If you've never ever gone beyond spending a few thousand pesos for her just to make her feel loved (most likely, you're getting everything for free), then this is what I'd say:

Laway lang pala ang puhunan mo

how will you feel?

Edited by cuatro_ojos
Maybe you're not a good catch coz you sounds to seltle for the lesser one..

MOD NOTE:

There is NO ROOM for judgment calls in this thread.

What makes you say that MPAs, PSPs and GROs are lesser ones anyway? By whose standards?

By the same token, being a non MPA/non PSP/non GRO is not a guarantee that a girl is "better".

They are just women who happen to be working in the sex trade. Kindly lay off the judgment calls. You have been reminded of this previously.

Back to topic folks.

Guys who exploit the weakness of a PSP/GRO/MPA has no right to think they're better because they are not.

Same goes for girls who do the same to the male versions.

A PSP/GRO/MPA must still use their intelligence when they're in love, no matter how hard it is. Same goes for the ladies & gentlemen who aren't.

Being a jerk or an assh*le is an equal opportunities employer. So are happy endings.

Edited by Mobius Stripper
lol

no they won't

and as for me.....I will still not get sent sleazy PMs by oversexed matrons looking for that studly young man to bring back the juice in their sandy vaginas.

funny .. i just got propositioned .. shld i refer them to you?

"no such thing as a lesser human being ..... "

Back to topic: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

If its the case, no ones stopping you to love a person whatever their job is. If it happens that they love you in return, everything should go smooth from there. Usually the first issue here is getting them out from that kind of job. The capabilities of doing it matters and the will to be out of that line.

MOD NOTE:

There is NO ROOM for judgment calls in this thread.

What makes you say that MPAs, PSPs and GROs are lesser ones anyway? By whose standards?

By the same token, being a non MPA/non PSP/non GRO is not a guarantee that a girl is "better".

They are just women who happen to be working in the sex trade. Kindly lay off the judgment calls. You have been reminded of this previously.

Back to topic folks.

Yeah, thats right, actually its their line of work, same as embalmers, drivers,professionals and others, so what makes us better than them?

how will you feel?

Then let her, a wife who doesnt understand is unlikely a wife at all, "sa hirap at ligaya", if she cant understand that then let her. A little off topic here. I will feel pitiful for myself because I have a wife who doesnt understand the concept of marriage.

lol

no they won't

Oh,ah ok.. :lol:

Guys who exploit the weakness of a PSP/GRO/MPA has no right to think they're better because they are not.

Same goes for girls who do the same to the male versions.

A PSP/GRO/MPA must still use their intelligence when they're in love, no matter how hard it is. Same goes for the ladies & gentlemen who aren't.

Being a jerk or an assh*le is an equal opportunities employer. So are happy endings.

Well said...

funny .. i just got propositioned .. shld i refer them to you?

gotdammit!

and this dude's not even trying!

NON OT:

MPAs/PSPs see the world differently from the way we see ours, but it doesn't mean that they aren't capable of the things that we are capable of, they bleed red just like you and me.

how will you feel?

this? post-90475-1176861752.jpg

my thoughts exactly

talk really is cheap.

i spend my time and my heart for her.. i cried for her before..

she always grab and check my cellphone, reading my text messages....

i could have spent my time on decent lady where i would have better future with.. instead of giving her advices and dreaming that things will go right .. but it does not seem to happen..

somehow i felt i could have missed other better opportunities. .. and she seems to drag me to the darkness..

i'm planning of upgrading to a better one.. i'm tired of the old car always breaking down..so i'm trying to go for the brand new one..

the girl i was courting before i courted mp girl, (this former ramp model, varsity swimmer, virgin), accepts to go out on a date with me this May or earlier..hope she's true to her word.. on our date, my cellphone will be off as mp girl keeps on calling me to check on my status from time to time.. i can't afford to lose a brand new car to an old beaten taxi..

it just feels way a lot better ... its like im nearing the light at the end of the dark tunnel..

Well, there you go Thug. iwalkalone was right all along. Now, you are not just trying to cope with your situation. You are simply being, well, a thug. I guess your attitude is worse than that of a prostitute. Prostitutes f#&k to make a living while you live to f#&k. Well, I guess you really are a thug. I just hope that this virginal girl that you are trying to date sees you for who you are.

For the sake of this MPA gf of yours that you supposedly love, just leave her alone. A lot of men have treated her as a doormat. If you have some decency left in you, just walk away from her.

i spend my time and my heart for her.. i cried for her before..

she always grab and check my cellphone, reading my text messages....

i could have spent my time on decent lady where i would have better future with.. instead of giving her advices and dreaming that things will go right .. but it does not seem to happen..

somehow i felt i could have missed other better opportunities. .. and she seems to drag me to the darkness..

omg ... you are such a f@cking bitch .... get on or get off the ride .... but dont b!tch if things dont go your way..... did she put a gun to yr head? were you coerced? or are you just a stupid motherf@cker who wants all the pussy he can get and doesnt want to let go .....

do the world a favor ... turn gay please......f#&king b!tch

omg ... you are such a f@cking bitch .... get on or get off the ride .... but dont b!tch if things dont go your way..... did she put a gun to yr head? were you coerced? or are you just a stupid motherf@cker who wants all the pussy he can get and doesnt want to let go .....

do the world a favor ... turn gay please......f#&king b!tch

thats simple.. if you were on our shoes you will do the same.. a guy who has a gf like these is at a disadvantage, considering that these women meets lots of men everyday.. for all you know she could just leave you with just a snap of a finger when she decides to, and she meets a better guy..

so in a way to remove the pain and worries, the bf must also date other women.. this is a risk mitigation procedure.. :D