Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i believe they can.

what about people not belonging to this profession? can they commit for life?

what i'm saying is commitment is a decision and whether one is a psp, a ceo, a doctor, a bum etc... as long as they made that decision to commit, the profession is insignificant.

yes they can - be it a lover or a wife. but its gonna be a tough one, a long & winding road full of potholes and hurdles from all sides. not all will be able to hurdle the gauntlet of challenges. yung iba nga lumipat na sa malayo pero the past still haunts them.

i believe they can.

what i'm saying is commitment is a decision and whether one is a psp, a ceo, a doctor, a bum etc... as long as they made that decision to commit, the profession is insignificant.

most women on this type of job are into it because initially they were playgirls even before they went into this job..

my gf used to tell me stories how she played around with different guys before she went into this.. having 3 or 4 bfs, had some 1 night stands, when she likes the guy that she just met.. and eventually went hiding and avoiding the guy afterwards..

i somehow think it is the job closest to their interest.. and yet they get to do what they want and get paid high for it..

---

so somehow i have my doubts..its always better not to fall too deeply for them.. otherwise where could that end up? the guy would turn jealous and eventually lead to violent fights.. i'm better off just playing the game if that is what she wants.. at least im at peace.. im not hurt, not bloody..

its just a wait and see game.. time will tell.. even with other women who are not into this kind of profession things do not lead the way it should be..

eto dapat yung reply- minsan lang magpakita si EDIT ayaw pa gumana :angry:

yes they can - be it as a live-in couple or as husband/&wife. but its gonna be a tough one, a long & winding road full of potholes and hurdles from all sides. not all will be able to hurdle the gauntlet of challenges. yung iba nga lumipat na sa malayo pero the past still haunts them. pressure will be on both esp pag nagbuo na sila ng pamilya (cause baka pati sa mga anak nila mapasa ang stigma nung magulang ie. tukso sa school etc.) its very impt that they cling on to each other be strong always focused never waiver fight for their love. in the end theyll emerge battlescarred but triumphant. :)

well she started it.. i was just giving what i feel she wants.. she does not spend quality time with me.. puro nakaw lang.. when her work permits.. and what can i make of the short period of time? where can we stroll? malls are closed on wee hours of the evening up to the morning.. that's the only time she give to me.. so we always end up spending it in a motel, so at least i could still sleep and have some 'quality' time with her.. :)

i have also noticed our conversation becomes lively when it gets to the topic of sex.. we just don't seem to have any other connection.. we have different hobbies.. she does not like going the the beach, outdoors etc.. when i do.. she does not like having exercise, when i do.. kaya nga ako na minsan umiiwas.. ano naman gagawin ko sa kanya? ikukulong ko sa kwarto na aircon? :D

pang kama lang tuloy tingin ko sa kanya e.. ganun sya..magpa cute, pagpa beauty.. bawal maarawan kase baka umitim, baka magka rashes..haaay.. :D

napansin ko lang parang na disillusioned ka na sa kanya...dati-dati puros maganda lang ang sinasabi mo tungkol sa kanya....bakit ganon?

dati-dati parang halos sambahin mo na sya at ilagay sa pedestal.....anong nangyari sayo? :unsure:

most women on this type of job are into it because initially they were playgirls even before they went into this job..

my gf used to tell me stories how she played around with different guys before she went into this.. having 3 or 4 bfs, had some 1 night stands, when she likes the guy that she just met.. and eventually went hiding and avoiding the guy afterwards..

i somehow think it is the job closest to their interest.. and yet they get to do what they want and get paid high for it..

Not necessarily THUG.....don't generalize.

---

so somehow i have my doubts..its always better not to fall too deeply for them.. otherwise where could that end up? the guy would turn jealous and eventually lead to violent fights.. i'm better off just playing the game if that is what she wants.. at least im at peace.. im not hurt, not bloody..

its just a wait and see game.. time will tell.. even with other women who are not into this kind of profession things do not lead the way it should be..

i think you're just being defensive.... i think you're just hurting.....

she isn't everything you expected after all. that's sad....

long ago n far away, i also fell for & got intimate w/an mpa (emerald q.av- oh how i miss the jacuzzi pool!) found out may asawa at anak(obvious sa tahi) na siya. at yung taxi driver na sumusundo sa madaling araw ay asawa nya. siguro nakikita pa ako nung mama na nagbababay sa esmi nya. kusang bumitaw na lang ako, nung naconfirm ko sa mga taga-doon na "watot" nga nya yun. on hindsite siguro kaya ayaw na nya lumabas (check-in) after duty hrs. thats her way of saying- trabaho lang ito pagtuntong ko sa labas ng mp ibang tao na ako.

just imagine what that guy felt,,,(o manhid na rin kaya siya?)

Edited by tabouki

Decency is very good. Better decent than indecent. But I don't think it's enough.

with your kind of Love....it's better for her if you dump her...cus if in case you hook up together in the future...I swear here's what you'll be making out of her: a drug addict , an alcoholic, and a sucidal bitch.

...that is really....a strange way of fully accepting her for what she is.....

accepting her as a whore.....how about as a person? a lady who needs someone to make her a better person than what she has become....

Thug...your eyes are all over her assets.....but never in her heart....never in her soul.

I'm sorry guys for sounding so....disheartened.

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending Thug (not that it is such a bad thing), I think it is unfair to say that he does not love his GF or that he is doing her more harm than good. I understand what he is going through. It's as simple as becoming "a monster so the monster will not break you." There are persons who are really difficult to love or to stay in love with but still we try. We do by trying to change the person for their own good or we try to become them so we can understand what it's like to be in their shoes. For Thug, his coping mechanism is to be there for his girl whenever she needs her and sleep around with other women while his gf is doing her work, which is sleeping with other men. You can't beat 'em? Join them.

In my experience, I refused to become a "monster" so I opted to walk out of my relationship with a GRO after so much wasted effort. Thug took a different route. His priorities do not match with his gf so he changed his. For me, that takes a lot of patience and understanding, something you will not give to a person you don't love.

As he is doing something that is not easy, I think it is understandable that sometimes he rants. Anyway, all of us do that. However, it does not mean that we stopped perservering in whatever we are doing.

To iwalkalone: I think you misunderstood Thug about the alcoholic, drug addict, suicidal bitch. I think he said something to the effect that he is afraid that IF he leaves her, she would turn into either or/all of the three things (minus the bitch). What made him say this could be from what he has observed in the past. If this is how he actually sees his gf, then I guess we have to admire him for staying with her despite this.

To Thug: Good luck man! I just hope your efforts will not go to waste. Also, I hope that you don't become so much of a hideous "monster" that you will not be able look at yourself in the mirror.

I perhaps do not question their heart in wanting to commit .....

... what about their ability in fending off temptations .... is there a distinction

of work and for a real relationship?

i believe they can.

To iwalkalone: I think you misunderstood Thug about the alcoholic, drug addict, suicidal bitch. I think he said something to the effect that he is afraid that IF he leaves her, she would turn into either or/all of the three things (minus the bitch). What made him say this could be from what he has observed in the past. If this is how he actually sees his gf, then I guess we have to admire him for staying with her despite this.

i perfectly know what i'm saying here Mr.

Look... tatagalugin ko na hah kase nauubusan nako ng ingles....

para tanggapin mo yung babae na alam mong kung sino sino ang kumakantot...at tapos kakantutin mo rin sya lagi ng libre...at tuwang tuwa ka pa dahil nakakalibre ka....at gusto mo pa mas madami kapa sanang time kesa sa mga guests na kumakantot sa kanya....na parang yun lang ang makakapag pa tahimik ng kaluluwa mo...na basta lang may time sya sayo ok na rin kahit madaming kumakantot sa kanya...anong klaseng pag mamahal yon?

ni wala ka namang balak na iahon sya sa ganun o alisin sya sa ganun...ok na sayo yung maki share sa ibang lalake...at pag nakakalamang sila ng kantot nagagalit ka...anong klaseng pag mamahal yon ha Mr?

Yan yung pagmamahal na tipong pag nagsama na sila ay magtatrabaho parin yung babae...at OPKORS ok parin yan para sa kanya...pabor since malaki ang kita....maaambunan pa sya ng grasya....pero ano....she will make her life a living hell...baket? kase hindi mararamdaman sa kanya ng babae ang "safety"...security...."respect"...protection....tunay na pagmamahal...alam mo kung anong mararamdaman nung babae?...sabihin ko sayo ha...mararamdaman nya na binubugaw sya...ginagamit...nagpapalibre lang...sumasakay sa grasya..... sa tingin ko nga nare-realize na ito ng babae ngayon ( syempre may mga kaibigan din yan na nagpapayo) si Thug ay isa lang sa mga guest ...the worst kind of guest actually....(sorry)

he's professing love ...pero behind it all....pinapakita nya ito sa papanong paraan? ginagamit nya lang yung babae.....ng libre....other than that...nasan ang pagmamahal? may ginawa na ba sya para sa babae na yun? para mabawasan man lang ang paghihirap nung girl? ano? alukin syang maging business partner? f#&k! anong klase yun?....so kailangan humataw pa ng humataw yung babae para may pang share sa partnership?...at pag tapos ano?....sino makikinabang? hamig nanaman si Thug! may libreng sex na si Thug....may business pa! san ka pa?

ang pagmamahal....nakikita ba yan sa salita? nararandaman ba yan porket lang magkasama kayo at nagsesex?....nararamdaman ba yan sa mga simpleng pag papayo...na maging ganito ka...maging ganyan ka...maging praktikal ka...mag ipon ka....etc. kahit sino pwedeng gumawa nyan eh. May ginagawa ba si THUG na special para sa babae na ito na mag po-prove na totoong pagmamahal...like what you're trying to defend?....sige nga...meron ba? tell me.

Therefore....pag sila ay nagsama at ganito parin ang convictions ni THUG....lalo lang papangit ang tingin ng babaeng ito sa buhay...lalong macoconfuse...lalong mawawalan ng tiwala sa pagmamahal...at tiwala sa tao...

resulta? edi syempre lalong mawawalan ng pag asa sa buhay....mas magiging miserable....yes...drugs, alcohol, suicide...name it....malay mo mauwi pa yan sa homicide pag minalas-malas.

Larry...what for?

i dunno i missed her I guess.

it was ok though, nothing overly dramatic and all that, she acted a bit pissed that I stopped calling though (though I'm not sure if she really meant it).

she's ok and out of the game just like you.

I'm trying to hook her up with regular type jobs, but no luck yet.

In these kind of relationships (i.e. thug & carlitos way) the best thing for a man to do is to be the girls "saklay" so that she could walk on her own if she recovers. But after doing everything everything possible to make her well, and she's still the way she is, I believe thats the time for you to go. Too much of everything is bad for most situations, if you keep on pampering her its as if your conforming to her whims already. Therefore instead of changing her, she has converted you in the process. Tsk Tsk.... In this regard, you are no longer a "saklay" but a monkey on her back.

i dunno i missed her I guess.

it was ok though, nothing overly dramatic and all that, she acted a bit pissed that I stopped calling though (though I'm not sure if she really meant it).

she's ok and out of the game just like you.

I'm trying to hook her up with regular type jobs, but no luck yet.

that's good to hear Larry.... I'm happy you're trying to help her :)

and to you tabouki...tabouki ka ng ina mo you started this...hindi pa tayo tapos! Bading!

Of course they can, but can you fall in love with them? Of course MP's can have bfs. But will their bf's love them if theyre already old, undesireable and have no money? A CEO can have a mistress, but will she marry her and introduce her to his friends? I believe that we are just playing with emotions most of the time when we indulge with falling in love with an MP. Just the thought of them being screwed by other people, I beleive I cant take that. If you have a quarrel, this issue will come out, believe me it will always will. We only seee their beauty, but when it fades, the ones who will stick with them is the one who truly loves them.

to each his own.

can i just share this...sorry for the mush, here goes...

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it?

plus there is no guarantee that she will not stray after committing to her partner. sticking it out in any relationship is a test of character, regardless of the circumstances.

some people do it for different reasons, some financial, some otherwise.

perceptions differ depending on each and every guys encounters obviously.

Edited by transcience
to each his own.

can i just share this...sorry for the mush, here goes...

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it?

plus there is no guarantee that she will not stray after committing to her partner. sticking it out in any relationship is a test of character, regardless of the circumstances.

Na double post ka maam... :P

Anyway point taken to each his own, one mans cure can be another mans poison. Yes there are no guarantees in relationships but of course you start with the foundation, and when the foundation is not solid because of differences how can you make it a solid outcome in the first place. Its like your building a sand castle lang pala! :lol:

Anyway nice thoughts, appreciate it. ;)

Na double post ka maam... :P

Anyway point taken to each his own, one mans cure can be another mans poison. Yes there are no guarantees in relationships but of course you start with the foundation, and when the foundation is not solid because of differences how can you make it a solid outcome in the first place. Its like your building a sand castle lang pala! :lol:

Anyway nice thoughts, appreciate it. ;)

oo nga eh. my pc is acting gay again.. anyhow, back to topic. i definitely agree on the solid foundation of the relationship. importante yun. but hey, don't discount the fact that people can change their ways and improve themselves :)

sa totoo lang minsan naiisip ko...walang kwenta rin tong ginagawa kong pag papakita na ang mga PSP/MPA/GRO/ ay

dapat ding mahalin eh...alam nyo bakit? kase indi naman talaga pare-parehas ang mga tao e...kahit wala pa sa ganitong field.

At kahit yung mga babae na nasa ganitong field...iba-iba rin....like...yung nakaaway ko....like yung...gf ni tabouki....(di pa ko masyadong sure dito)...yung mga ibang naging kasamahan ko...(madami sila)

iba sila....sila yung mga ka inlove-inlove din pero....walang mga puso....importante talaga sa kanila ang pera....

madami na akong nakita at nakilalang lalaki na niloko nila at pina iyak...yes....ako ang nagiging iyakan ng mga lalaking ito.

...that's why I know....itong mga lalaking ito ay MTC members din...kaya ako ang ginagawa nilang crying shoulders...

...and i saw how these girls tore their hearts....pinaasa sila....hinawakan....ginamit....pinagtatawanan sa talikuran....

pinagpaplanuhan kung pano mas kakaririn...kung pano nila binobola sa phone habang kumikindat sa amin...kung pano nila dini display at kinekwento yung katangahan nung guy at pag ka uto-uto....and all that s@%t....

on the other hand...nakita ko narin ang mga ibang kagaya ko kung pano umiyak over a guest na nainlove sila...narinig ko narin kung pano sila magmakaawa over the phone...nakita ko rin kung pano nila sinira buhay nila over failed realtionships w/ guests...

that's why i know....i saw both sides...

i've seen alot...i've seen too much...

and yes....nakakalungkot talaga.....

Edited by iwalkalone
sticking it out in any relationship is a test of character, regardless of the circumstances.

don't discount the fact that people can change their ways and improve themselves :)

Agree. IMO, those who are helping them out of the rut should be more than willing to go the extra mile. But if they can't afford it, then they should stop sour-graping and avoid abusing whatever privileges were given them by the other party. 'Coz if they do, they put themselves in the same level as those those guys who avail of the ladies' services and then try to shortchange them afterwards.

yeah it's the least I can do

I think it's the right thing to do.

Edited by cuatro_ojos