Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

• 4 weeks later...

I know I can because I have done it before. There was a serious misunderstanding that eventually led us to separate ways. Even when we were separated I sent her greetings and tried to visit her once to the place she stays on her day off. Unfortunately, even her relatives doesn't know where she stayed after.

MPAs are like any girls of any profession. They are us lovely and pure in spirit like any girls if you meet the right one. One thing I enjoy about them is that they have remove the taboo on that aspect of their womanhood.

They are as easy to love if you find the one that loves you back as least as much as you do.

• 3 weeks later...
or even worse, what if your father/brother recognizes her?  :cry:

or even more, what if your houseboy/driver recognizes her?   :blink:

Very valid questions with no easy answers, unfortunately.

If one does fall in love with an MPA, one has to deal with both family and economic issues. In all probability, there will be members in one's family who won't approve of the relationship. On the economic side, I don't think that there will be a man who is going to let a woman he loves continue to work in such a profession. He must work his damn hardest to attain a level of income that will enable her to have the choice of either being a homemaker or go back to school that would lead to a different profession. It will take a lot of courage and real love to face the challenges that will inevitably come.

This is the sad reality of it. I, personally, have nothing against MPAs because I believe everybody in this world deserves a chance to have a better life. I've also been exposed to such relationships at an early age due to the fact that I have an uncle (my dad's younger brother) who's been in relationships with MPAs or GROs all his life. I've met all of them and called all of them "Tita" (aunt). As with everybody else, there was a mix of personalities. There's some I liked because they were very nice people and some I didn't because of the simple fact that they were not really likeable people. Overall though, the women were lucky in the sense that my family's been pretty open-minded about the relationships and they were treated in the same way like everybody else in our family. My current Tita is my favorite and she has been with my uncle for close to 20 years now.

But then, she's among the lucky ones because of my family's relatively liberal views. For conservative families, there won't be the same level of open-mindedness and acceptance. That's the sad fact.

Edited by willow_boy

If the question to be answered is if you can fall in Love with an MPA, the answer is YES! Marami na kong alam na istoryang ganyan, at yung iba nagkakapangasawahan pa... yung iba naman nauwi rin sa wala.

Dami kasing constraints pag pumasok ka sa ganyang sitwasyon. Constraints that will lead to tremendous problem. One of the hardest factor to consider is the TRUST factor. Not just on the man's part but on the MPA's part as well. Mahirap na ding pagtiwalaan yung MPA kasi alam mong marami ng nakahawak sa kanya, and she does what she is doing for the sake of money. Mahirap na din syang magtiwala sa yo coz alam nya na 90% of the chances are hinde mo naman sya seseryosohin at gagawin lang parausan. Idagdag mo pa yung punto na maaring kutiyain ka rin ng mga tao dahil sa pinannggalingan ng syota mo. Marami kang maririnig ang much worst maraming lalaking magtatangkang sirain ang relasyon ninyo.

It is much better if you could be friends muna, let each person dig into the deepest character of each other. If sooner or later you realized na kaya mong tanggapin at pasanin lahat ng tremendous consequences nya, then go. Everyone derserves to be loved and to have a normal life...

In this post you are aware that the girl is a MPA or formerly a MPA

The first question here is how will you know that the MPA loves you? Is saying "I love you" is enough? Doing good gestures means a sign of love? I am posting this not to create confusion but let us be open to growth and be constructive person. I hope this article that I read over the internet help us to enlighten and I hope I am making a sense out of it

Crazy little thing called love

During one of our seminars, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?"

I noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?"

In all seriousness, she answered "How do you know?"

Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing on your mind.

Here's the answer.

EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies.

Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love... because it's happening TO YOU.

People in love sometimes say, "I was swept of my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something came along and happened TO YOU.

Falling is love is easy. It's a passive and spontaneous experience.

But after a few years of marriage, the euphoria of love fades. It's the natural cycle of EVERY relationship. Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse's idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts.

The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship, but if you think about your marriage, you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.

At this point, you and/or your spouse might start asking, "Did I marry the right person?" And as you and your spouse reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else. This is when marriages breakdown. People blame their spouse for their unhappiness and look outside their marriage for fulfillment.

Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes. Infidelity is the most obvious. But sometimes people turn to work, church, a hobby, a friendship, excessive TV, or abusive substances.

But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your marriage. It lies within it.

I'm not saying that you couldn't fall in love with someone else. You could. And TEMPORARILY you'd feel better. But you'd be in the same situation a few years later. Because (listen carefully to this):

THE KEY TO SUCCEEDING IN MARRIAGE IS NOT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON; IT'S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND.

SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. It'll NEVER just happen to you. You can't "find" LASTING love. You have to "make" it day in and day out. That's why we have the expression "the labor of love." Because it takes time, effort, and energy. And most importantly, it takes WISDOM. You have to know WHAT TO DO to make your marriage work.

Make no mistake about it. Love is NOT a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your spouse) to succeed with your marriage.

Just as there are physical laws of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships. Just as the right diet and exercise program makes you physically stronger, certain habits in your relationship WILL make your marriage stronger. It's a direct cause and effect. If you know and apply the laws, the results are predictable... you can "make" love.

Love in marriage is indeed a "decision"... not just a feeling.

• 1 month later...
bro,massage parlor attendant :zorro:

..ah, oh eh masahista lang pala eh, eh maayos na trabaho naman 'yun. Pag di ka pwedeng mainlab sa MPA parang di ka na rin pwedeng mainlab sa barbero or janitor. Pero meron silang mga asawa, ang point ko lang namna eh PWEDE PO. Mas malamang pang di magka asawa ang teacher kesa sa MPA.

for me it's not a matter of who or what she does...it a meeter of "how much" like How much do you really love the person. is it enough that you would be able to dismiss her occupation or stature is life.... and also I know for a fact that if you love someone you don't accept her for who she is right now, you also accept her past, present and her future ...

well this is actually my opinion only...

opinion ko lang pero kasi yung mga nagwo-work sa ganun and similar professions tend to hide their true feelings... so mahirap talaga i-gauge kung mahal ka nila or hinde... for all you know pinapasakay ka lang nila...

you may be right about that. pero for me naman i can feel if the girl really loves me. so kahit ano pa sya kung mahal ko nde ko papakawalan. true love can overcome all. just my two cents worth. cheers :cool: