Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Just now, JinKazama01 said:

well that’s the reality of today’s generation 

No, it has always been like this since the dawn of man. Back in the days of the caveman and tribes the equivalent of money is physical power like muscles and speed as it translates to the ability of man to provide security for a woman. Woman see it as very attractive. Nowadays, with our modern era Money is the guarantee of security. What women want is security. If you can provide security like being able to buy their needs, to transport them, food, tuition fees for kids, no woman on earth is impossible to lure and possess. In fact, several month ago I saw dwarf man with a very beautiful wife… they even have a son! The dwarf man was wealthy though. Why? It’s because the man despite his physical compromise was able to balance it by being wealthy, hence security.

Just now, darwin2k4 said:

Oh well, just another day of Falling 🤣🤣🤣

telegram_chat.png

amazingly semi nangyare saken tl 🤣

didnt fall naman hahaha. 

maliit lang naman parang pang standard rate lang. mega drama si ate girl walang wala sya (this was pandemic) tas bday nya ni wala sya pambili cake. so sent a little something and said "ayan bili ka na ng cake for (name ng anak) and redhorse ni (name ng tatay)" 🤣 

aba ginawa nga 😂🤣😂

• Haha (+1) 1
Just now, Duel of Fate said:

amazingly semi nangyare saken tl 🤣

didnt fall naman hahaha. 

maliit lang naman parang pang standard rate lang. mega drama si ate girl walang wala sya (this was pandemic) tas bday nya ni wala sya pambili cake. so sent a little something and said "ayan bili ka na ng cake for (name ng anak) and redhorse ni (name ng tatay)" 🤣 

aba ginawa nga 😂🤣😂

we can appreciate the honesty 🤣🤣🤣

On 9/20/2023 at 6:56 AM, lank said:

Pihikan ako sa babae so I only gf virgins. And yes I go for the younger ones 18–22 For girlfriend. And they must be virgins. And to tell you even virgins will cheat! I had one, I was the her first but later on she cheated… but that’s ok since I had the lion’s share ika nga… the rest of her next boyfriends are eating leftovers lol! That’s my personal standard which I don’t compromise. Never

Sayang naman kung dito sa spakol ka maghahanap that meets your standard at sa pagiging pihikan. Virgins? Sa ngayon nga kahit newbies puro bugbog na a medyo may edad pa. 

22 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Siguro some girls are worth it ung iba muka lang talagang pera, sad to say.

Naiiba ka kay thera pag amoy salapi ka.

15 hours ago, lank said:

Unfortunately, yes women will always want men with more money or men with great potential. Just be clean and smell good, if you have the money women is not a problem. Kaya magpayaman ka lang at syempre pipili ka ng tama.

Pera kasi ang pogi points para sa kanila. Sa atin naman, is kung sexy sila at maganda. That’s the brutal truth.

Ikaw ba? Gusto mo ba ng pangit na matabang babae na mabaho at madumi sa katawan? Of course hindi. Ganon din ang babae ayaw nila sa broke kahit mabait kapa kung broke ang lalake reject agad sa kanila yun

In the context of MTC, walang pakinabang sa negosyo ang mga broke. 

15 hours ago, plug said:

Sayang naman kung dito sa spakol ka maghahanap that meets your standard at sa pagiging pihikan. Virgins? Sa ngayon nga kahit newbies puro bugbog na a medyo may edad pa. 

Naiiba ka kay thera pag amoy salapi ka.

MTC theras are for fun and fantasies, no strings attached. A wife material my best shot is to ask for the suggestions of my relatives in our province, probinsyana of legal age. Don’t care if laking bukid Basta highschool graduate

15 hours ago, markjoycehailey said:

In the context of MTC, walang pakinabang sa negosyo ang mga broke. 

Even outside MTC this is the harsh reality for us men. If a man is broke wala talaga… zero. Not unless if the man had a potential like a degree holder,   Masipag, the chick might give him a trial of chance but if he’s broke for a year he may be dumped din

We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go
Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine (mine, mine, mine)
1 hour ago, kikomatsingmatos said:

ano nga naman kasi mapapala nyo sa araw araw kung broke kayo? kahit nga broke na babae tapos palaasa lang sa mga lalake di rin worth it. pangtikiman lang talaga.

Kaya nga sobrang kakapalan ng mukha talaga kung uutangan mo pa yu'ng babae tapos ang dahilan eh "friends are friends".   Kung walang matinding depekto ang pagkatao mo eh mahihiya ka nga'ng mangutang kahit friends mo na hindi nagbebenta ng kaluluwa nila para kumita.  

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, markjoycehailey said:

Kaya nga sobrang kakapalan ng mukha talaga kung uutangan mo pa yu'ng babae tapos ang dahilan eh "friends are friends".   Kung walang matinding depekto ang pagkatao mo eh mahihiya ka nga'ng mangutang kahit friends mo na hindi nagbebenta ng kaluluwa nila para kumita.  

this is true, you are less of a man if you do this! 

Doing research on relationships (BF-GF) between a GM and theras and this surfaced:

I think it hit the nail on the head why it will be difficult for guys to understand that when you have a relationship with a thera, you can no longer go to another for sex. Best quote is

For it to be equal, he would only be confined to having sex with people he does not find attractive. They may have bad hygiene, larger sized or really skinny, they may be much older, or just rude. Moreover, during that time their focus would need to be on pleasing the other person, not their own pleasure. Suddenly, sleeping around does not seem that great.

I'd like to get your opinions on this...

Here's the rest of it...

"The first time I did sex work, I stopped when a partner asked me to. However, I would not do that now.

When I stopped working, I still saw sex work as ‘something good girls should not do,’ so when my boyfriend at the time brought it up, I agreed. He also asked me to move in with him which also made a difference back then.

However, nowadays I understand the work much better. I am also more centered in who I am rather than what society says I should be.

Sex work is not a relationship where I have multi-partners. Sex work is my job and career. Work sex differs from private life sex.

In addition, while I choose the job, I do not choose my clients in the sense that no business chooses their clients. My partner is my choice.

I think that is where it gets confusing.

Some guys think if their partner is a sex worker than that is a green light for them to sleep around. But it is not. When a guy sleeps around in that scenario, each girl is his choice. If he only goes to brothels, the sex worker is the one he chooses.

For it to be equal, he would only be confined to having sex with people he does not find attractive. They may have bad hygiene, larger sized or really skinny, they may be much older, or just rude. Moreover, during that time their focus would need to be on pleasing the other person, not their own pleasure. Suddenly, sleeping around does not seem that great.

When I have a relationship, I will tell them about my job. Then it’s their choice. If they want to be with me, great. I am loyal and I expect that back.

However, I also understand if my job is too much for them. We both need to be okay with it.

I have dated since being back in the industry but being single is much easier. Between work and activism, I have little time to give my friends let alone a partner."

And here's the link from reddit: https://www.quora.com/As-a-sex-worker-do-you-stop-working-when-and-if-you-enter-into-a-relationship

On 9/23/2023 at 7:40 PM, Ichiban of Tokyo said:

Hi good day!, Its been a while my dear 😘

Im back na po at your service here at Tokyo Spa Pasig. Im available every weekends Friday 9pm til Monday 5am. only.. Looking forward to give you pleasure here at Tokyo Spa dear.. hehe 😘😘

Hope to see you soon and let's get wet together 😘

- Miss Ichiban of Tokyo Spa Pasig

Picsart_23-09-20_22-21-07-798.png

Please PM me @Ichiban of Tokyo

9 minutes ago, Mar_DC said:

Malaking factor din tlga sa performance ng thera is kung single sia or hindi

Nagiging cold or nwawala ung dating performance niya..  Nabuburnout or parang nagiging transactional na lang ung dating

TRUE, only the upper echelon in their guests would they remove all restrictions pag type ka....haha

I have been on both sides of the equation so I can relate to this statement!

:)

but it mainly depends on the relationship between the thera and her BF/husband/SO

41 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

TRUE, only the upper echelon in their guests would they remove all restrictions pag type ka....haha

I have been on both sides of the equation so I can relate to this statement!

:)

but it mainly depends on the relationship between the thera and her BF/husband/SO

Not specific pla sir sa performance.. nwawala ung pagka GFE 

1 hour ago, Mar_DC said:

Malaking factor din tlga sa performance ng thera is kung single sia or hindi

Nagiging cold or nwawala ung dating performance niya..  Nabuburnout or parang nagiging transactional na lang ung dating

9 minutes ago, Mar_DC said:

Not specific pla sir sa performance.. nwawala ung pagka GFE 

not true in general. depende pa din sa professionalism ng babae. may iba na malambing at kisser kahit pa in a relationship sila. meron na din akong nakatrabaho na pwede ang walang restriction kaya ako na lang yung nagrestrict. siguro mas tamang sabihin na depende yun sa pananaw ng babae patungkol sa casual s*x.

On 9/11/2023 at 8:22 PM, infrasound said:

I have been following this thread for a long time. My take is syempre pag madalas kayo sa establishment nakikilala nyo yung mga thera at eventually nadedevelop kayo. I became close sa dating theras ko pero not to the point na niligawan ko. Tropa tropa lang. I can't say na mas maalam ako sa inyo pero kung gugustuhin nyo ang thera at mainlove kayo go diskarte nyo yan. Pero think of the pros and cons, magfocus sa cons, kasi nasa sex industry sila kung ok lang sayo at masaya ka go lang, pero isipin mo din trabaho nila yan at hindi lang ikaw nakakapartner nila.

+1