Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

falling for a thera just wouldn't work. Lokohan lang to. As a GM, if you're really going t o fall for her make sure kaya mo cya ialis sa ganitong klaseng kalakaran, if not makakaya mo bang mahalin isang babae kung sino sino humahawak araw araw, I bet hnde brader... tska seriously, ang hirap mghanap ng thera na sincere, part kasi ng job is to please client to sweet talks and lambing.. and also pag mtgl na sa business ung thera hahanap hanapin nya trabaho nya, easy money kasi. This reply does not necessarily mean i'm lookin down at theras, i just not into the idea of GM-THERA serious relationship type. Naka set n mind nila on how to provide for their family, wag na natin isingit sarili ..heheh.. LETS JUST STICK TO WHAT WE ARE USED TO.. GO WITH THE FLOW, BE THE BEST GM para sa BEST SERVICE... ulit R_E_S_P_E_C_T........

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Mga braders, kaoatid ninyo ako dito sa industriya.

Hindi ako plastik o ipokrito. Pero ang tingin ko sa sarili ko tulad sa nararapat ay isa akong taong malibog.

Nagbabayad ako para makaranas ng sarap nang laman.

Pag nagbabayad ako ng pera para ma bbbj ma daty 69 atw etc ang isang babae, hindi ko nirerespeto ang pagkababae niya at pagkatao niya. Hindi ko lang ako manyakis na gagawa ako ng mga bagay bagay na hindi niya gusto o ikinaiinis niya.

Sa industriya natin pagigibg gm yan pero sa akin lang ito mga kapatid, guilty ako ng di oag respeto sa kanya.

Gaya ng sinabi ko di ako nagmamalinis, sa akin lang ito. Kanya kanya tayo ng moralidad. Pero sa akin lang pag binabayaran mo ang thera na nikiligawan mo, di yan pag respeto.

Real talk. Dumiretso tuloy dila ko. May impact din ang signature. Miyaw!!

I hope that disrespect of yours on thera stay only in the four corners of the room of the establishment where she is working..

Outside of that you have to respect the there.

Kasi magiging kupal ang dating mo niyan if ever you meet a someone sa labas and you knew who work in this industry and you still disrespect that person.

Example niyan yung sinisiraan mo siya sa labas at pinapaalam mo sa iba na hindi nakakaalam na nagwowork siya sa Industry na to.

You happen to stumble on her social media account then using a dummy account just to harass her and comment on her account about her work.

We have to remember most of the people who work here are very discrete and not many people and what's more the people who knows her personally knows that she is working here in this kind of industry.

May kasabihan nga na "Hindi mo alam ang storya ko kung hindi mo napagdaan ang buhay ko".

Edited by Hanma Baki
Guest k E i J i 👻

Falling a thera is the most challenging and tough situation of loving a woman that you love.

Ang masaklap one sided pa.😬

Ikaw lang nagmamahal.

Mahal mo,Oo.

Ang tanong, mahal kaba?

🎤🎤Saxophone Intro - The One You Love by Glenn Frey🎤🎤

Are You Gonna Stay with the One who Loves You...

Or are you going back to the One You Love..

GV lang ako para sayo pards ✌️✌️✌️

Magulo nga beb eh, kung sinong mahal mo siyang ayaw sayo. Kung sino naman ang nagmamahal sayo siyang ayaw mo din.

Guest k E i J i 👻

Magulo nga beb eh, kung sinong mahal mo siyang ayaw sayo. Kung sino naman ang nagmamahal sayo siyang ayaw mo din.

Maybe it's just me? I see thera work as being work. No different from any other job in the service industry, albeit on the "not exactly legal" side of the fence. So to me all these side concerns are weird and supremely GM-sided.

If love is there, and if it's mutual, then it's up to the couple to work it out. Same as any other couple, in any other situation.

But if it's just the GM side, that's not love, that's infatuation. Or worse, obsession. Time to see a therapist of a different kind.

Quoted from a friend's post.

Natuwa lang ako,may sense eh.

kung nahihirapan na ba araw araw nag iisip at naawa sa sarili pero mahal na mahal mo c thera kelangan nb itigil or ituloy pa

May kilala akong thera na ganito ang sinabibsa kanyang bf na may ganyang kalagayan:

Kung hindi mo kaya, wag kang mag gf ng thera.

Nagkahiwalay sila.

kung nahihirapan na ba araw araw nag iisip at naawa sa sarili pero mahal na mahal mo c thera kelangan nb itigil or ituloy pa

Quit her while you can. Why tolerate the situation if you cannot change it? Or just accept it if you really love her. Its pretty simple, if you cant accept what is, then move on look for someone without problems and who isnt a sex worker. The truth about love is that its in your head, its a bunch of chemicals. You can feel that way again, provided you look for it. So just look elsewhere.

Quit her while you can. Why tolerate the situation if you cannot change it? Or just accept it if you really love her. Its pretty simple, if you cant accept what is, then move on look for someone without problems and who isnt a sex worker. The truth about love is that its in your head, its a bunch of chemicals. You can feel that way again, provided you look for it. So just look elsewhere.

Very true.. Love is a state of mind. Just like being happy.