Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Guest k E i J i 👻

IMHO, first thing that comes to your head, este mind... aun na yun. hihihihi :D :D :D

If I were a GM.

It's kinda selfish act and annoying,huge turnoff for me.And I was like hey?although you are my regular,I still have the freedom to chose whoever therapist I want.

But for some,tho it's a kinda selfish act. don't find it annoying thus' a kilig and wow factor esp. if a GM is already attached to his thera.Then,you'll start evaluating things on your mind.What does it mean?Why is she acting like that?Does she like me too? Blah.blah.blah.. 😌

This trick will make you fall to your thera even more.

It's hard cos sometimes GMs can mistake the thera's friendliness, and closeness to them actually liking you, when in fact that's just part of their job description. If they can be that way with you, whom they only met on that day, imagine how they could be as caring, tender and loving to any other guy, much more their regulars. At the end of the day, their pleasing of GMs comes down to money. Sure, there may be thera who do fall for their GMs, but more often than not, she probably wants your money more than your d*ck. Just be careful not to catch feelings, and enjoy your massage

Guest k E i J i 👻

Nasanay ka lang sa dati.😅😅😅

Ano ba preferred mo? Bondying? Kagaya ni ano?..... balakanajan. Hahahaha

Hahaha.. Ongaeh nasanay siguro. 😅

Sana man lang Jim Carrey tutal kahawig mo amurn 😅

hahaha..Pikon eh.. Asar talo.. 😂😂😂

Style mo ata ito madam eh.. nyahahaha!! Joke3x!!

If I were a GM.
It's kinda selfish act and annoying,huge turnoff for me.And I was like hey?although you are my regular,I still have the freedom to chose whoever therapist I want.

But for some,tho it's a kinda selfish act. don't find it annoying thus' a kilig and wow factor esp. if a GM is already attached to his thera.Then,you'll start evaluating things on your mind.What does it mean?Why is she acting like that?Does she like me too? Blah.blah.blah..
This trick will make you fall to your thera even more.

Guest k E i J i 👻

Style mo ata ito madam eh.. nyahahaha!! Joke3x!!

Yep,it's my style.

May problema po ba tayo dun? 😁

Hahaha. Napansin mo din? Pwede ko palitan na lang ng Bruce Almighty. Hahahaha.

Hahaha. Sinong asar talo?

Lakompake,Sumbong kita kay bondying eh.😄

Guest k E i J i 👻

It's hard cos sometimes GMs can mistake the thera's friendliness, and closeness to them actually liking you, when in fact that's just part of their job description. If they can be that way with you, whom they only met on that day, imagine how they could be as caring, tender and loving to any other guy, much more their regulars. At the end of the day, their pleasing of GMs comes down to money. Sure, there may be thera who do fall for their GMs, but more often than not, she probably wants your money more than your d*ck. Just be careful not to catch feelings, and enjoy your massage

Don't get me wrong..

But sometimes,I probably wants his d*ck 😊than his money.😄

Guest k E i J i 👻

Magandang punto. Isang napakaintelehenteng obserbasyon at makabuluhang opinyon na nagmula sa isang binibining kagaya mo. Saludo ako sayo. Taas na mga kamay ko sayo.

Hindi amurn..😄😅😂

Sama mo narin taas dalawang paa mo.Hahaha..

Don't get me wrong..

But sometimes,I probably wants his d*ck than his money.

hahaha I getchu, pero parang what I meant more is that thera's more likely don't care who is attached to that dick, or who's giving them money, cos they meet so many different guys every day. If you really want a thera to fall for you, you're gonna have to stand out talaga

Guest k E i J i 👻

hahaha I getchu, pero parang what I meant more is that thera's more likely don't care who is attached to that dick, or who's giving them money, cos they meet so many different guys every day. If you really want a thera to fall for you, you're gonna have to stand out talaga

Yeah.. :)

Any secrets behind?

To make a thera fall for you?

Kaya lang pati si Gaston sumaludo eh. Wahahahahaha.

Hahaha..pasaway...

don't repeat so you will not fall at the bottom of the sea :D

and spare your heart from heartache and your mind from insanity

Nice..too deep.. :)

Means yung budget mo sa kanya sa iba pa napunta

Haha.. Shoot at swak na swak... Haha... As a GM personally pag ung budget ko ay exclusive sa kanya may feelings ako sa kanya, pag may kahati sya, hati ang feelings ko... Hehehehe....

Well pano pla yun sa part ng thera/psp, nagseselos nga ba kyo? Hindi consider ung pera a. Anong type ng selos?

Haha.. Shoot at swak na swak... Haha... As a GM personally pag ung budget ko ay exclusive sa kanya may feelings ako sa kanya, pag may kahati sya, hati ang feelings ko... Hehehehe....

Well pano pla yun sa part ng thera/psp, nagseselos nga ba kyo? Hindi consider ung pera a. Anong type ng selos?

Pag may selos o galit tahimik lang pag nag sex na parang minamadali ka then pag tapos na siya sabay tayo at bihis; pag nagtanong sabay sigaw magsama na kayo ng psp/thera then sabay alis sa motel o cubicle

• Like (+1) 1

Sa akin Bro kapag ang babae or thera mahilig manghingi naaalergy ako. Kahit na kaya kong panh ibigay parang nagsasamantala lang sya sa kabaitan ko. Ok lang magbigay ng food pero iba na material things is a different story. Ok lang kung asawa ko sya bigay ko lahat ang kaya ko.

Thats understandable nmn sir... Para sa mga willing lng nmn hehehe... Asa natatapatan lng nmn yn.. :). Pag asawa talagang dapat bigay hilig.. Happy wife happy life ika nga.. One of my boss, sabi sakin kung gusto mong hindi ka pakialaman ng asawa mo bigyan mo ng negosyo o bigyan mo ng pera parati... Hehehhe... Well sa dami ng na chicks nya at walang huli e parang tama hehehe..