Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sounds exciting and thrilling. I have suggested this to one of the gm. Ayaw pumayag. Baka daw bumigay haha

soundz familiar harding... lets see...hehe..

tryst is the key word...but we can never tell what will happen inside the cubicle. i myself had experienced to other GM's gf before...

Edited by tepcurry

Pag-isipan nyo to.

My advise to the girls in the trade is to treat the whole thing as a professional undertaking, do not fall in love with your guests. You may pretend to "like" them if that would increase your "bargaining" leverage with them, but always treat them with respect because you also would like to be treated that way. I say this because all your guests are either married or already in a relationship, so why trust those infidels with your emotions?? Most of them will just treat you like a toy until they find another toy to play with. So why fall for them unless you are out there to be a homewrecker.

Karamihan ng pumapasok dito ay kailangan ng pera normally sa pag aaral or para sa pamilya, hindi mo sila masisis, pero hindi mo rin pwede silamg solohin kung hindi mo ma punuan ang kanilang pangangailangan. Don't this she doesn't entertain other clients when you are not with her.Every girl's dream is to settle down and have a family, alam mo kung sino siya bago mo pakasalan, sigurado na hindi mo ibalik sa mukha niya kung sino siya dati kung mag away kayo? Even if you love her and make an honest woman of her, it is difficult to forget her past, you might be doing her more harm than good, either pity or libog lang ang mangyayari

How would you know that she herself is seeing your relationship as something real? How can you verify that she doesn't go out with other GM's? How can you know that she does not go ATW with all the GM's?? How bro? how??

As I have posted earlier I'm falling for a therapist now and I'm not sure if its real for her or not, I got hurt and lied to before and now having doubts is easier than trusting her.

As long as she remains in the industry bro, you can't. Even if she goes out with you, tells you she has feelings for you and insists she doesn't engage with other clients, as long as she works in that environment, there is 99% certainty that she will....I have been exposed in this enterprise long enough to know the inner machinations of therapists.

If you have read my real life anecdotes, some of those theras I got have serious BFs, some of them dating some active GMs who post in this thread.Lol...The only time you know that she has completely stopped is if she quits the spa and be with you for real.

As long as she remains in the industry bro, you can't. Even if she goes out with you, tells you she has feelings for you and insists she doesn't engage with other clients, as long as she works in that environment, there is 99% certainty that she will....I have been exposed in this enterprise long enough to know the inner machinations of therapists.

If you have read my real life anecdotes, some of those theras I got have serious BFs, some of them dating some active GMs who post in this thread.Lol...The only time you know that she has completely stopped is if she quits the spa and be with you for real.

Makinig kay Les ng maigi. Reliable yan and hindi BS ang sinasabi. Think hard.

well its true bro, you wont really know.

101% agree.

Gotta give a shout-out to Lesluthor. I've read about some of your experiences bro, and your advices greatly help newbies like me.

I'd just like to share with you guys my first espa experience though, you know, just to have an outlet as I know I can't share this to my friends. I can't just stop thinking about her. When my mind isn't busy with stuff somehow she finds her way into my brain. Just a few days ago, I finally decided to visit one of the MTC spa in the Metro. After months and months of lurking in threads, reading FRs and staring at pictures of theras. I decided that I will avail the services of an experienced and well recommended thera. Somehow fate had other plans for me that day. As previously mentioned, I'm a newbie, and I was really anxious, nervous, and tense as I drive to the spa. And let me share to you a little secret, I'm in my mid 20s and still a virgin. I'm no stranger to sensual encounters(have a gf of 5 years) but inexplicably I was really tense that day.

As I talked to the recep on who were available, I didn't hear a name from my wishlist. Then the recep said "How about our newbies". Then I recalled that I read an FR about a newbie with angelic face, so I chose her (though I wasn't really that sold based on pictures) and initially wanted to avail the package with DATY but recep told me she doesn't do that so I availed the lower package. The recep guided me to the cubicle, and when she came in, to tell you honestly I was quite disappointed. She didn't look like the thera of my dreams (with the sexy looking face and big boobs), instead the woman was thin, tall, and looks like she just woke up (I didn't mind though as I'm not fan of make-up either). We were both shy and we both felt the awkwardness. She gave me a towel, And I undressed while covering the lower part of my body with the towel. I lied on my back, and requested to turn the lights off. As she was gonna start the massage, I placed my hand on her waist then she said "ok lang tanggalin", so I got up to watch her remove her top. Instead of going for the massage, we went straight to foreplay. Then we dry humped, and I came within a few minutes. She had me to remove my underwear, and surprisingly she removed hers as well. So since I already came, what it actually allowed was time for us to talk, get comfortable with each other, kissing and cuddling. I was suprised she allowed me to touch her down there, and I obliged by aiming for the G-spot. I am a happy-giver, so as I stimulate the spot, I can feel her vagina swelling from the inside excreting sweet juice. She moaned, and I know it was not fake. I was really tempted to penetrate her but withheld, because she said that she doesnt do ATW for clients, and reserves that for her boyfriend. I respected that, but man, hers was really tight. Something you wont expect from a espa thera.

In between the love-making, we took breaks and talk. She revealed that this was just her 3rd day in the industry. She didn't believe that it was my first time in an espa. As time passed, she was getting more beautiful in my eyes. To the point that I can't stop staring at her. Kept telling her she was beautiful but she denied saying "sobrang pumangit na ako since pagpasok dahil sa puyat, nangayayat dahil nakakawalang gana kumain, nangitim pa ako". And I can vouch looking at her picture. She revealed also that she wont be here for long, actually planning an escape on the weekend, and would never return.

What makes me sad is I never get to say goodbye, and the thought of not seeing her again has occupied a space in my mind. But I'm fighting myself now, for I know I must not pursue her. I have a girlfriend of 5 years. Her family likes me. But I think I will never forget, that for one hour and ten minutes, it felt like she was the love of life.

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta give a shout-out to Lesluthor. I've read about some of your experiences bro, and your advices greatly help newbies like me.

I'd just like to share with you guys my first espa experience though, you know, just to have an outlet as I know I can't share this to my friends. I can't just stop thinking about her. When my mind isn't busy with stuff somehow she finds her way into my brain. Just a few days ago, I finally decided to visit one of the MTC spa in the Metro. After months and months of lurking in threads, reading FRs and staring at pictures of theras. I decided that I will avail the services of an experienced and well recommended thera. Somehow fate had other plans for me that day. As previously mentioned, I'm a newbie, and I was really anxious, nervous, and tense as I drive to the spa. And let me share to you a little secret, I'm in my mid 20s and still a virgin. I'm no stranger to sensual encounters(have a gf of 5 years) but inexplicably I was really tense that day.

As I talked to the recep on who were available, I didn't hear a name from my wishlist. Then the recep said "How about our newbies". Then I recalled that I read an FR about a newbie with angelic face, so I chose her (though I wasn't really that sold based on pictures) and initially wanted to avail the package with DATY but recep told me she doesn't do that so I availed the lower package. The recep guided me to the cubicle, and when she came in, to tell you honestly I was quite disappointed. She didn't look like the thera of my dreams (with the sexy looking face and big boobs), instead the woman was thin, tall, and looks like she just woke up (I didn't mind though as I'm not fan of make-up either). We were both shy and we both felt the awkwardness. She gave me a towel, And I undressed while covering the lower part of my body with the towel. I lied on my back, and requested to turn the lights off. As she was gonna start the massage, I placed my hand on her waist then she said "ok lang tanggalin", so I got up to watch her remove her top. Instead of going for the massage, we went straight to foreplay. Then we dry humped, and I came within a few minutes. She had me to remove my underwear, and surprisingly she removed hers as well. So since I already came, what it actually allowed was time for us to talk, get comfortable with each other, kissing and cuddling. I was suprised she allowed me to touch her down there, and I obliged by aiming for the G-spot. I am a happy-giver, so as I stimulate the spot, I can feel her vagina swelling from the inside excreting sweet juice. She moaned, and I know it was not fake. I was really tempted to penetrate her but withheld, because she said that she doesnt do ATW for clients, and reserves that for her boyfriend. I respected that, but man, hers was really tight. Something you wont expect from a espa thera.

In between the love-making, we took breaks and talk. She revealed that this was just her 3rd day in the industry. She didn't believe that it was my first time in an espa. As time passed, she was getting more beautiful in my eyes. To the point that I can't stop staring at her. Kept telling her she was beautiful but she denied saying "sobrang pumangit na ako since pagpasok dahil sa puyat, nangayayat dahil nakakawalang gana kumain, nangitim pa ako". And I can vouch looking at her picture. She revealed also that she wont be here for long, actually planning an escape on the weekend, and would never return.

What makes me sad is I never get to say goodbye, and the thought of not seeing her again has occupied a space in my mind. But I'm fighting myself now, for I know I must not pursue her. I have a girlfriend of 5 years. Her family likes me. But I think I will never forget, that for one hour and ten minutes, it felt like she was the love of life.

i dont mean to burn on anyone's trip, but i cant qualify that exp as love. maybe a true blue solid ass gfe, but no. not love. you havent been burned kid.

Don't fool yourself brod.

you are still young and so much things will still happen to you.

just charged it experience and move on with true gf.

newbie ka nga talaga. Hehe. Nasarapan ka lng masyado sa es at gfe. Hindi love yan. Newbie libog tawag dyan.

tama ang sabi ng mga kasama natin.

ang solusyun diyan e, sumubok ka pa ng sumubok.

pero ingatan mo din ang sarili mo.

baka marupok ka, delikado yan.

wag masyado mag desisyon o mahulog sa iisang karanasan.

pero kung nakarami ka na, at medyo objectively masasabi mong may ganito ka uling nararamdaman, baka yun pa.

ang operative word "baka" dahil di pa yun sure.

just the same, keep your self in check as much as you can.

kung mangyari talaga, e di ganun; pero itong first experience mo, nanibago at natuwa ka lang siguro masyado.

good for you, pero hinay hinay.

tama ang sabi ng mga kasama natin.

ang solusyun diyan e, sumubok ka pa ng sumubok.

pero ingatan mo din ang sarili mo.

baka marupok ka, delikado yan.

wag masyado mag desisyon o mahulog sa iisang karanasan.

pero kung nakarami ka na, at medyo objectively masasabi mong may ganito ka uling nararamdaman, baka yun pa.

ang operative word "baka" dahil di pa yun sure.

just the same, keep your self in check as much as you can.

kung mangyari talaga, e di ganun; pero itong first experience mo, nanibago at natuwa ka lang siguro masyado.

good for you, pero hinay hinay.

I agree with bikerboy at sa mga karamihan ng GM d2 sa thread na ito.

@vrentadax02 since this is your first time, isa lang sya sa mga magaganda at kamuhamuhaling na therapist.

try other spa and learn from it...slowly but surely...one at a time...if you feel the same with other thera after you try, then it is lust.

but if you still think of her while doing the deeds with other thera, probably may konting pagtingin ka na...

BUT, if you will fall for her na, you better ask her to get out in the spa industry, or else mababaliw ka gaya ng mga ibang post d2 sa thread na ito.

back read ka bro...madami kang matutunan d2.

I've been here in and out...still here posting hahaha...

Collect, collect then sellect...

Thank you sa lahat ng nag reply at share ng advice! Medyo naka move on na ako nung nalaman ko na bumalik pa rin siya sa business. Medyo dismayado ako bumalik pa siya pero may reasons siya for sure. Yung experience lang kasi na yun, di yun yung inexpect ko. Haha marupok nga tong newbie na to mga pre, pag pasensyahan nyo na. :)

Tinamaan ako dito haha, sana di ako kasama sa mga anecdotes mo hahaha.

Does not matter if you give them your time, effort or your love... Maniniwala lang sila na love mo sila if inalis mo na sila sa work nila, pag binahay mo sila, if di mo afford or di kna pwede sorry ka, you are just another GM.