Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Yes, agreed, its case to case but the chances of a successful union is slim to none. I also have a fraternity brod who is going 8 years strong with the former #1 thera of Kremlin. Its not even a spa, its a massage parlor and we all know what that means. They met inside the establishment, and that happened only after I referred my brod to the said thera and I told him she is very skilled in her craft. But regardless of the circumstance, they developed feelings for each other, the girl left Kremlin, got a legit job, now they are going 8 years and I just got an invite for their wedding next year. So yes, forever can happen in this indsutry. But like what I said, the chances for that is very low. 99% of the time, the women working here want nothing else but the goods you can offer, whether your money, your car or your services (pabili food etc) whenever they need them.

Agree with the 99%. Your friend and a handful of other gms are the exception to the rule.

I believe in your opinion, sir. In my experience naman, I have encountered theras na talaga namang may target na maka-alis ng spa. Kaya in terms of pag-ibig, basta maging serioso ka lang sa pagmamahal mo sa kanila at maging honest lang sila sa goal nila na magkaroon ng magandang buhay after spa, I'm sure, it can work out. Nakakalungkot lang kasi na may nangyayaring lokohan (like telling lies and such) between thera and GM, kaya nasisira yung pakikitungo ng thera sa mga GM at ng GM sa mga thera. As a result, hindi mo na malaman agad kung sino ang nagsasabi ng totoo. This is my opinion.

Hehehe. Well..

There was this GM who shared his love story here na nag culinary school yung thera after nila nag meet and naging sila. I think that was one of the best ways to help a thera kung mahal talaga, ma assure na magkaka future sya whether they end up together or not - education for a legit set of skills.

I wonder what happened to them.

Padre, mukhang natauhan ka na. Before, I think I engaged you in a debate here. :lol: Regarding that story of an MPA and a friend of yours, I would find it awkward if I were you because I assume you already tried the MPA you referred to your friend. If you don't mind me asking, is this top therapist the one you were telling me about last time?

It was real awkward bro. You are correct, I tasted the goods before my frat brod did. It was I who recommended her to him in the first place. When they became a couple, my brod and I stopped hanging out because it was very uncomfortable for me and her new GF. Lol

I forgot which top thera we were discussing before. But my anecdotes refer to different therapists not just one, so its possible she could have been in my list of real stories posted. :D :D :D

Edited by Lesluthor

There was this GM who shared his love story here na nag culinary school yung thera after nila nag meet and naging sila. I think that was one of the best ways to help a thera kung mahal talaga, ma assure na magkaka future sya whether they end up together or not - education for a legit set of skills.

I wonder what happened to them.

Well here is another story bro:

- GM and thera falls in love and become a couple

- GM asks thera to quit espa industry, thera agrees

- GM assumes all financial needs of therapist and her family (house rent, all bills, groceries, tuition and baon of siblings, parents medications, pang shopping ni thera anytime she wants to buy anything...etc)

- GM sends her to school to finish course (GM promised to buy her a car as graduation gift once she completes course)

- GM buys their family a motorcycle upon theras request

- GM provides capital for the theras family so they can start a business

In return, the thera:

- Quits the espa but meets her former regulars outside and they f#&k in hotels instead

- Buy another sim to hide her illicit affairs

- Goes out to party and have "fun" with other boys while BF is at work

In effect, the relationship collapsed...whose fault is that? Remember the story of the scorpion and turtle? When the scorpion asked the turtle's help to cross a river with the promise that he won't sting because they would both drown if he did? Guess what, the scorpion still did and the turtle asked why he did it, he answered, "I am a scorpion, it's just my character." It's the same. Once a girl enters this world, she gets exposed to the lying, the cheating, the swindling. Through time it becomes 2nd nature to her that even when she leaves the industry, she carries over all the "skills" she acquired while working in the eSPA.

Edited by Lesluthor
  • Like (+1) 1

Well here is another story bro:

- GM and thera falls in love and become a couple

- GM asks thera to quit espa industry, thera agrees

- GM assumes all financial needs of therapist and her family (house rent, all bills, groceries, tuition and baon of siblings, parents medications, pang shopping ni thera anytime she wants to buy anything...etc)

- GM sends her to school to finish course (GM promised to buy her a car as graduation gift once she completes course)

- GM buys their family a motorcycle upon theras request

- GM provides capital for the theras family so they can start a business

In return, the thera:

- Quits the espa but meets her former regulars outside and they f#&k in hotels instead

- Buy another sim to hide her illicit affairs

- Goes out to party and have "fun" with other boys while BF is at work

In effect, the relationship collapsed...whose fault is that? Remember the story of the scorpion and turtle? When the scorpion asked the turtle's help to cross a river with the promise that he won't sting because they would both drown if he did? Guess what, the scorpion still did and the turtle asked why he did it, he answered, "I am a scorpion, it's just my character." It's the same. Once a girl enters this world, she gets exposed to the lying, the cheating, the swindling. Through time it becomes 2nd nature to her that even when she leaves the industry, she carries over all the "skills" she acquired while working in the eSPA.

Grabe........tiyak iyon.......

Bilib ako sa iyo Sir Lesluthor.

I experiencea a similar situation.

I helped an MPA get out from Grandeur and gave her a monthly allowance of PhP20,000 to PhP28,000.

I also gave her puhunan of PhP 250,000 for "lending business".

I also help her siblings apply abroad by giving PhP60,000.

When the wife of her brother gave birth nag-bigay pa ako ng PhP10,000.

Yung masaklap, nahuli ko gumimik si Thera-Labs until 3:30am ng umaga, na may inuman and may mga boylets, then ang ikli pa ng dress, in-off pa yung cp.

All hell broke loose, I stopped all financial help.......

Ayun, ba-on siya ngayon sa utang.......baka nga-papa-kang-kang na rin siya ulit sa mga suki niya.....

Kaya, mga dudes....hinay...hinay lang... and ingatz always.........

• Like (+1) 1

I admire you for your courage of sharing this. Sobra pala yang experience mo. Lesson to learn yan para sa mga baguhan...

Sobrang na in-labs ako that time na gusto ko tulungan si Thera-Labs na makalabas from the industry.

Iyon pala, iba yung priorities niya.

Gusto pala niya buhay dalaga....panay ang gimik kasama yung barkada niya.......

Kaya ayun, pati yung PhP250,000 na puhuna sa "lending business" natunaw na parang bula.

Sobrang sakit din...and na-realize ko later na ginawa niya lang ako na "damulag" niya at ng pamilya niya.

At the end, nag collapse yung relationship kasi nawala ng yung labs ko sa kanya,.....pati nga "awa" or "pity" sa kanya, nawala na rin........

I helped an MPA get out from Grandeur and gave her a monthly allowance of PhP20,000 to PhP28,000.

Yung masaklap, nahuli ko gumimik si Thera-Labs until 3:30am ng umaga, na may inuman and may mga boylets, then ang ikli pa ng dress, in-off pa yung cp.

Ayun, ba-on siya ngayon sa utang.......baka nga-papa-kang-kang na rin siya ulit sa mga suki niya.....

Jega bro, hanep totally nainlove ko sa thera-labs mo.

grabe ang support mo financially...a very helpful GM...

however, its thera fault na talaga failed the relationship...

lessons learned here...taking notes, apply and then move on...

The top therapist from a spa that has a couple of branches. I guess that was the therapist who caused you to be a serial therapist banger. Tama ba?

Although no customer is immune from the charms of therapists, it's a matter of not succumbing completely to the charms of a therapist. This is where customers should use their brain. Yung iba kasi diyan, pinaexperience lang ng GFE or PSE, in love na daw sila. :lol:

Like I said, no one is immune to the charms of a therapist, me included. However, I only let the feeling linger for an hour. After that, all bets are off. :lol:

She was the last straw. There were 2 before her that followed the same pattern. A series of lies and deceit that I always ended up being the loser. After her, I stopped giving a s@%t and converted to the dark side (Darth Vader was born!). Serial therapist banger?Hahaha, what a term bro but I guess it has a certain accuracy to it.

Funny thing is, one of the more frequent posters (I won't say who) here is her supposed BF. Unfortunately for the guy, he is just being taken for a ride and I am not certain he is aware of the duplicity. Or if he is, he is choosing to look the other way. Whatever, I don't really give a damn anymore. :ninja:

• Like (+1) 1

She was the last straw. There were 2 before her that followed the same pattern. A series of lies and deceit that I always ended up being the loser. After her, I stopped giving a s@%t and converted to the dark side (Darth Vader was born!). Serial therapist banger?Hahaha, what a term bro but I guess it has a certain accuracy to it.

Funny thing is, one of the more frequent posters (I won't say who) here is her supposed BF. Unfortunately for the guy, he is just being taken for a ride and I am not certain he is aware of the duplicity. Or if he is, he is choosing to look the other way. Whatever, I don't really give a damn anymore. :ninja:

Bro, I backread all your recent posts. All I can say is, daym! :ohmy: I think what you experienced is enough for someone to turn to the dark side and more!

However, the frat brod you shared who met his fiancee in an MP, that can also happen and it has happened, right? So I guess, it all really depends on what fate has in store for you. So just be the serial therapist banger that you are now. If by some stroke of irony (pun intended) you met a woman that is meant for you it will all work out in the end. If not, then at least you enjoyed the tour of banging you have wreaked on your path.

But for me personally, I realized, I wanted something more real. So I am dating outside in the real world. It actually helped me lessen the time I spent hanging out in spas and here in MTC. Although, in terms of cost, they are almost the same. Since I also shell out for the dates and occasional check-ins. But at least, I think the women I date are interested in me coz I don't pay them for their services.

Anyway, the reason I am here is because, I am feeling the need to visit a spa and im on the prowl. :lol: Nakatikim na ako ng spa so minsan hinahanap hanap ko na rin.. kahit alam ko na di naman nga totoo ang meron sa loob ng cubicle. isang malaking malay mo? pero kesa i-overthink pa. Enjoy na lang!

Bro, ang lakas nga ng tama mo! Pero ganun talaga eh. Minsan nakakatanga ang pag ibig.

Somehow, ako naka sidestep sa ganyan... may top thera na nangungutang sana sakin kasi nga patay na patay ako sa kanya... kaso alam ko rin naman pag mejo napiplay ako. kaya nag excuse na lang ako.. mahirap na. ayoko nga magaya sa GM na naghahatid ng food tapos kinakan_tooooot ng iba yun thera at afterward kakain nila dala mong food.. hahahahah! awts!

Okay lang maging boy romantico, padala sa emosyon, pero pag gagawa na ng desisyon, pairalin na ulit ang utak.. lalo na, alam naman nating lahat kung asan tayo di ba? :)

i'm on the latter...

i learned from both.. but that's why I'm here, to hopefully learn from others and find a way not to make their mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1

Bro, I backread all your recent posts. All I can say is, daym! :ohmy: I think what you experienced is enough for someone to turn to the dark side and more!

However, the frat brod you shared who met his fiancee in an MP, that can also happen and it has happened, right? So I guess, it all really depends on what fate has in store for you. So just be the serial therapist banger that you are now. If by some stroke of irony (pun intended) you met a woman that is meant for you it will all work out in the end. If not, then at least you enjoyed the tour of banging you have wreaked on your path.

But for me personally, I realized, I wanted something more real. So I am dating outside in the real world. It actually helped me lessen the time I spent hanging out in spas and here in MTC. Although, in terms of cost, they are almost the same. Since I also shell out for the dates and occasional check-ins. But at least, I think the women I date are interested in me coz I don't pay them for their services.

Anyway, the reason I am here is because, I am feeling the need to visit a spa and im on the prowl. :lol: Nakatikim na ako ng spa so minsan hinahanap hanap ko na rin.. kahit alam ko na di naman nga totoo ang meron sa loob ng cubicle. isang malaking malay mo? pero kesa i-overthink pa. Enjoy na lang!

Nice to see you post again brother...Lol...Yes, I am doing that as well. I am dating girls on the outside and there might already be someone really worth pursuing and also showing the same interest in me. However, until I enter into a formal relationship, I will continue to hunt top theras and enjoy my time with them as much as I can. This time, no feelings involved, its purely for play and leisure. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

In fairness, there are some theras with pure hearts even if they engage in sexual activities with their clients. Here are some real life examples from me:

Thera 1:

- Been my friend for 3 years. I have never availed her services inside the cubicle and up to now, she always says no whenever I jokingly ask for her as my thera. I even offered her 10k just for a 1 hour standard service but again, as always, she declined. She has been in my ear through the years, always telling me what my spa girls are doing, advising me to be careful, insisting I court someone outside the industry. We drink out, have coffee...she is as real as a friend that I have in this enterprise. I am now the proud ninong of her 5 month old kid.

Thera 2:

- We had an affair, she is one of the reasons why i turned to the dark side yet despite her shortcomings, she has a good heart. When I was mugged and I got stabbed, lost my phone and wallet, she gave me 20K for allowance while I replace my IDs and cards. When my mom passed away a couple of weeks back, she was there at the wake the very first night. She left me 10K, I did not want to accept as I don't really need the financial assistance, but she insisted and told me she wants to feel that she helped me in some little way.

Thera 3:

- Been my friend for 3 years too. Yes, we had sex several times, had arguments on a frequent basis but she always had my back. Whenever I get close to a top thera, she is among the first to advise me of the "dalliances" of my new girl, revealing to me the real nature of the thera. There are times I told her to stay away, but she always finds her way back close to me and still acts like a guardian, a sort of aunt to remind me that I am playing with fire.

There are a couple more, but the examples might be too specific and their identities revealed so ill keep the post to 3...Hehehe

Edited by Lesluthor

That sublime sensation when they stroke your package, that titillating feeling when they suck your dick while looking at you, that amorous warmth when they use their lips and tongue on your body. These are just some of the reasons why guests would like to possess their therapists. If guests think that these actions equate to love, then they really have a problem with discerning love from lust or they just aren't getting any. Guests want to possess the therapists because they want to be pleased, not because they love them. It's plain lust, not love. That is the bottom line.

Totally agree.

In fairness, there are some theras with pure hearts even if they engage in sexual activities with their clients. Here are some real life examples from me:

Thera 1:

- Been my friend for 3 years. I have never availed her services inside the cubicle and up to now, she always says no whenever I jokingly ask for her as my thera. I even offered her 10k just for a 1 hour standard service but again, as always, she declined. She has been in my ear through the years, always telling me what my spa girls are doing, advising me to be careful, insisting I court someone outside the industry. We drink out, have coffee...she is as real as a friend that I have in this enterprise. I am now the proud ninong of her 5 month old kid.

Thera 2:

- We had an affair, she is one of the reasons why i turned to the dark side yet despite her shortcomings, she has a good heart. When I was mugged and I got stabbed, lost my phone and wallet, she gave me 20K for allowance while I replace my IDs and cards. When my mom passed away a couple of weeks back, she was there at the wake the very first night. She left me 10K, I did not want to accept as I don't really need the financial assistance, but she insisted and told me she wants to feel that she helped me in some little way.

Thera 3:

- Been my friend for 3 years too. Yes, we had sex several times, had arguments on a frequent basis but she always had my back. Whenever I get close to a top thera, she is among the first to advise me of the "dalliances" of my new girl, revealing to me the real nature of the thera. There are times I told her to stay away, but she always finds her way back close to me and still acts like a guardian, a sort of aunt to remind me that I am playing with fire.

There are a couple more, but the examples might be too specific and their identities revealed so ill keep the post to 3...Hehehe

More! More! Hehe. Nice stories

Thera 1:

Thera 2:

Thera 3:

Thera 1:

Thera 2:

Thera 3:

maraming aral d2 tayong mapupulot. time out muna sa mga sad stories...

here's the short story of the "the Frog and the Scorpion"

The Scorpion and the FrogOne day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to k*ll me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to k*ll you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to k*ll me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN k*ll me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

Thera 1:

Thera 2:

Thera 3:

More stories bro.. Wag yung mga feel good tulad neto.. Yung pang villain.. Meron p ba?