Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Guys, need your opinions...

I met this young thera sa "alam nyo na" and she became my friend... I tried courting her for 2 weeks tapos nya ako ipakilala sa kasambahay nya, ayun inutangan na ako agad... 25K php Grabe! She said it for the repair of their house kasi nagpagawa sila ng karinderya... Ako nman, it's just money since I'm well off nman! Maybe its me paying it forward for all the luck i got in my life or it's just my dick thinking... I dont know, but to cut it short I helped her.

I had a similar experience with an MPA.

Humiran din sa akin ng a certain amount kasi uuwi na raw siya ng province para magbagong buhay. Magnenegosyo na lang raw siya ng Carenderia.

Pinuntahan ko pasiya sa province kung saan siya umuwi and nagkita pa kami doon.

A month or two later, nalaman ko yung tunay na kwento, from her mga kapwa MPAs.

Kaya pala siya umuwi kasi nabuntis pala siya ng BF niya.

Syempre, walang nangyari doon sa kwento nyang magnenegosyo ng Carenderia.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• Like (+1) 1

In addition, she's lives in Bacoor. To be fair, I think part of her stories are true at sabi ko nga dinala na nya ako sa bahay nila once para makilala ko ang cousin nya since her mother and kuya is already sleeping that time. And yup, may karinderya nga sila sa baba ng bahay nila!

Basically, I met her female cousin named "Anne" + her male cousin na nakalimutan ko na yung pangalan. And I saw a very young child na anak "daw" ng ate nya!

She said, 2 weeks pa lang daw sya sa trabaho nya so i had an idea of making her stop nlang habang maaga pa.

Guys, dont get me wrong.. Losing 25K php to know a person's character is a bargain I'm willing to take any day.

I just want to be sure that I'm doing the correct thing because I did gave my word to help her... But after the FB incident, my view toward her really changed a lot!

Correct. She's a bread winner of her family. Wala daw kasi trabaho kuya nya kasi nagkasakit daw and her mother is already very old. Also, she said she already had 2 serious relationship and ung pinakahuli daw is with a married man na 33yrs old which she broke up with 3 months ago. Tinanong ko nga kung inuutangan nya yung BF nya dati, ndi nman daw...

What do you guys think?

you sound and look like a man who's more than willing to help her and i see nothing wrong with that. the main concern i have about this is that you may end up as nothing more than a milking cow. maybe things will change in the future, but for now my suggestion is that help her by getting her services and giving her a little more than normal. that way you don't really risk her borrowing more money from you and you know that she "earned" what you have given her

you sound and look like a man who's more than willing to help her and i see nothing wrong with that. the main concern i have about this is that you may end up as nothing more than a milking cow. maybe things will change in the future, but for now my suggestion is that help her by getting her services and giving her a little more than normal. that way you don't really risk her borrowing more money from you and you know that she "earned" what you have given her

This is a very good point!

I was willing to give her another chance since she is apologetic afterwards when I found out all the shitty comments she placed at FB towards me after the reverse Psychology act na "stalker daw ako" didn't work on me!

I don't know if its another of those scenarios, "you're just sorry now because you got caught" kinda thing since I always believe in the industry I'm working in that "a persons character doesnt really change, he just gets better in hiding his flaws."

Thanks Everyone!

I met this young thera sa "alam nyo na" and she became my friend... I tried courting her for 2 weeks tapos nya ako ipakilala sa kasambahay nya, ayun inutangan na ako agad... 25K php Grabe! She said it for the repair of their house kasi nagpagawa sila ng karinderya... Ako nman, it's just money since I'm well off nman! Maybe its me paying it forward for all the luck i got in my life or it's just my dick thinking... I dont know, but to cut it short I helped her.

Ever heard of the saying "what you're doing when no one is looking is a test to know of someones true character".... And did I really see her true character!

I dont have a social media account (except for Linkedin) since I am not in favor of people posting their "personal things" for society to know and I'm also not in favor of reading other's as well. But through a friend's account nalaman ko nlang na kpag nagagalit sya sa akin, pinopost nya sa FB mga msges ko para ma-bash ako... I mean, her words are "sana lamukin sya kakahintay dun" at "praning ako" etc. I could never imagine a 20yr old lady could be so cruel sa FB. And then when I confronted her with that, binaligtad pa ako na "stalker" daw ako!

Now, I'm really not sure about this lady if she's true or not...

Ang masasabi ko lang is natikman ko na ang lahat ng gusto kong matikman if I have 25k. LOL

Ang masasabi ko lang is natikman ko na ang lahat ng gusto kong matikman if I have 25k. LOL

Hahahaha...

Dude, it's not about sex anymore.

It's more of helping a person getting on his feet again... But in this case, getting on "her" feet again!

Edited by Marbel

Ever heard of the saying "what you're doing when no one is looking is a test to know of someones true character".... And did I really see her true character!

I dont have a social media account (except for Linkedin) since I am not in favor of people posting their "personal things" for society to know and I'm also not in favor of reading other's as well. But through a friend's account nalaman ko nlang na kpag nagagalit sya sa akin, pinopost nya sa FB mga msges ko para ma-bash ako... I mean, her words are "sana lamukin sya kakahintay dun" at "praning ako" etc. I could never imagine a 20yr old lady could be so cruel sa FB. And then when I confronted her with that, binaligtad pa ako na "stalker" daw ako!

Now, I'm really not sure about this lady if she's true or not...

Do you feel like being used by her because of that. Helping is nice and all. She doesn't have to be great full ginusto mo rin naman kasi. Turn off sayo singilin mo na lang sya and count your loses and hope sh pays back.

Do you feel like being used by her because of that. Helping is nice and all. She doesn't have to be great full ginusto mo rin naman kasi. Turn off sayo singilin mo na lang sya and count your loses and hope sh pays back.

Well, we had an agreement... She's new in the industry and so, she would stop provided I would support her!

For me, it's not a financial burden for me kasi halos transportation allowance ko lang ang 25K every month (not bragging here, just saying) but then I saw a bit of her true character sa FB

And now, it happened again... She just lives in Bacoor so we were about to meet at SM Bacoor and ako galing pa sa Sta Rosa Laguna. Minura pa ako kanina kasi akala nya ndi ko daw sya sisiputin to give her 25K php! Personally, I think this is her paranoia kicking in!

I called everything off today because I really didn't like her "attitude towards me" provided na tumutulong na nga lang ako sa kanya. Wala kasi talagang respeto!

Its most likely that she would be back in Tokyo Spa tomorrow since I'm sure she's already in need of money.

Guys, what do you think?

seriously, i think it's not worth the aggravation. she needs you more than you need her and cursing you is not something a woman who is respectful will show. maybe it's her coping mechanism because she is ashamed of the fact that she need to approach you for money but still that is not something anyone will do.

you did the right thing by calling it off and you can just consider the loan you gave her as donating a "good" cause. cut off all contact and go somewhere else for the meantime. no need to run into her when you are in the spa.

Well, we had an agreement... She's new in the industry and so, she would stop provided I would support her!

For me, it's not a financial burden for me kasi halos transportation allowance ko lang ang 25K every month (not bragging here, just saying) but then I saw a bit of her true character sa FB

And now, it happened again... She just lives in Bacoor so we were about to meet at SM Bacoor and ako galing pa sa Sta Rosa Laguna. Minura pa ako kanina kasi akala nya ndi ko daw sya sisiputin to give her 25K php! Personally, I think this is her paranoia kicking in!

I called everything off today because I really didn't like her "attitude towards me" provided na tumutulong na nga lang ako sa kanya. Wala kasi talagang respeto!

Its most likely that she would be back in Tokyo Spa tomorrow since I'm sure she's already in need of money.

Guys, what do you think?

Bro, i think ur falling for the wrong girl.Im sure d matatapos sa 25k lng yan .alam nya may pera ka at next time tataas pa hihingin nya syo. Nainlove din ako dati sa isang thera pero never nag demand xa khit anu.masaya na xa sa starbucks frappe or cheesecake.at pag bumibisita ako sa spa,entrance na lng binabayaran ko at wla na tip kc ayaw nya tangappin.what im saying is sana makahanap ka ng girl whether she is a thera or not,someone that will reciprocate your feelings. Edited by gunjack21

get out.

the aggravation is not worth it. and while you may have money, sooner or later you will realize that you've spent quite a sum on her and in the end you will see that you could have spent in other things

maybe she's really nice and worth loving but she's also young and it's clear that the pressure of being the bread winner sometimes gets to her. better for you to cut your losses than to end up losing more than money

Good point bro .. are we related? Lol nice nick.

Guys, what do you think?

Dude andami nag advise sayo at halos lahat kami pareho ng sasabihin... saya naman nya.. haha :D binibigyan na ng 25k minumura pa yun nagbibigay.. baka nga mejo nabaitan ka lng sa kanya nung una pero at least ngayon nakikita mo na iba pa sa ugali and frankly brother, mejo ka-turn off nga.

Consider that as lesson learned and investment mo na lng din sa natutunan mo... minsan talaga mahirap madaliin mga bagay bagay.. kilalanin mo muna bago sustentuhan or hikayatin na magbago.. baka kasi sinasabi lang sayo gusto mo marinig.. alam mo na bro, nabobola din minsan ang mga lalaki...

Guys, what do you think?

Don't give up. Bigay mo ang lahat ng gusto nya.

Haha! ^_^

Don't give up. Bigay mo ang lahat ng gusto nya.

Haha! ^_^

Haha bro, mukhang aagree ako sayo, if i am not mistaken sa kinukwento nyang thera. kasi hot nga! hahaha :D

Kidding aside, Bro Marbel, sana mejo marealize mo din yun self-worth mo bago mahuli ang lahat..

YGPM kung tama ang hula ko sa thera na kinukwento mo...

seriously, i think it's not worth the aggravation. she needs you more than you need her and cursing you is not something a woman who is respectful will show. maybe it's her coping mechanism because she is ashamed of the fact that she need to approach you for money but still that is not something anyone will do.

you did the right thing by calling it off and you can just consider the loan you gave her as donating a "good" cause. cut off all contact and go somewhere else for the meantime. no need to run into her when you are in the spa.

I agree with sir master wheeljack, that to continue with this kind of relationship will be an onerous task.

As it was written in the Good Book, "You will know them by their fruits..." and her attitude towards you (e.g., cursing) shows well the "fruits" of her character and upbringing.

We GMs must be careful to distinguish between feelings of love, lust, pity (awa), charity and infatuation. Each of these feelings have similarities and if would be disastrous to mistake one for the other.

Edited by Mister Yozo

I agree with sir master wheeljack, that to continue with this kind of relationship will be an onerous task.

As it was written in the Good Book, "You will know them by their fruits..." and her attitude towards you (e.g., cursing) shows well the "fruits" of her character and upbringing.

We GMs must be careful to distinguish between feelings of love, lust, pity (awa), charity and infatuation. Each of these feelings have similarities and if would be disastrous to mistake one for the other.

Mukhang tama si Mister Yozo, nagkahalohalo na yung libog, awa, pag-ibig,saya, inis, at kung ano-ano pa.

Suggestion lang to GM Marbel is to try other "hot" therapists out there with good manners and right conduct.

Salamat mga bro sa tulong!

Seriously, ayaw ko sabihin pangalan nya kasi baka bumalik sa akin ang karma! For me, I just shared my experience and asked help... To still be a gentleman, I would rather not divulge her name!

None-the-less, I'm sure she would have a different side of the story so nasa inyo nlang kung sino po paniniwalaan nyo.

Sayang talaga mga ganun babae! Tinutulungan mo na nga, sila pa ang nagmamataas...

Ingat nlang po sya na ndi sya tuluyang mapariwara and ingat nlang din tau sa mga "the moves"!

Edited by Marbel
  • Like (+1) 1

Falling for a therapist is real easy.first,theyre young and beautiful.most are so damn hot and sexy as f#&k.a few are smart and inteligent.they can really rock your world if your not careful.love and lust is separated by a very thin slippery line!and when a gm just got laid thats when they are most vulnerable.judgement is easily clouded!..senses begin to alter like a drug.the scent of thera,her after taste comes into play.the whole nine yards..so what im saying realy is this,life is short,life is dull,so live it however you see fit!!theras are awesome creatures/breed!and i mean it in a good way!let happy times roll!!!

Agree 100%. Life is short. Have an affair! :) hehehe

The benefits can be two-ways. You can make that hot & sexy therapist as an inspiration for you to do something of value to you, to her to the world.

Behind every great man (GM) is a great woman (young, hot & sexy therapist). ;) ;) ;)

Edited by billybong

What if falling for a gm do you take it for advantage??

Or lalayuan mo sya???

Miss layuan mo nalang po s'ya kung kaya mopa. Mahirap magmahal ng GM, masyadong magulo yung magiging sitwasyon n'yo. Or kahit di GM, basta alam work mo, magiging mahirap talaga yung sitwasyon mo.

Bakit? Syempre dika n'ya maipapakilala sa mga friends n'ya kase nga baka naging client mona rin yung friends n'ya, eh syempre diba baka nga naman pagtawanan lang s'ya at isiping di s'ya seryoso sayo.

Mag aaway lang kau lagi dahil sa work mo. Sa una lang yan nila tangap, sabi lang nila. Pero pag tumagal, mas mahirap silang makaintindi. Dika rin n'ya maipapakilala sa family n'ya kase nga naman kapag nalaman ng family n'ya yung work mo, papagalitan s'ya or magkaroon pa ng ibang issue. Masasaktan ka lang. Maiiwan sa ereng luhaan..

Sorry bitter lang po. Haha!

Diko po pala nilalahat...

Edited by SBDakota
  • Like (+1) 1

Pinaka importanteng foundation ng magandang relasyon eh yung element ng TRUST, and the way to build trust is by showing a great deal of honesty.

Yun lang, CLIENTS, and also THERAS, are some of the most HABITUAL LIARS there is.

There's no other industry where one is pressured/compelled to lie more so than this industry.

The espakol is a MEGA MIND GAME of some sort that you always need to decode what the person says to you.

• Like (+1) 1