Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I had a relationship once from goodlife. She was my regular back then til we got so much involved sa isat isa. Sundo after shift before ako pumunta office. Sobra sa sacrifice at tiis evrytime na nasa shift sya. I undestand naman yung situation nya and she was doing it for her family. I encouraged her na magaral ulit kahit mid-20s na siya. Told her na eala pa rin tatalo sa education. We spent our new year together sa eastwood ans after few months, naghiwalay din. Mutual decision I guess. Learnes she quit na rin sa GL and shes with a guy na professional ang work. She studied din pero nagquit rin. Good times and happy for her.

Honestly madali yan knowing na merong iba or ikaw ang iba. honestly wag ka ng makisawsaw dyan ive been that guy at nako death threat to the max ang naranasan ko nung nalamn ng spouse tungkol sakin. Same as you akala ko tapos na sila.

Marami ang mga nadidisgrasya sa maling akala.......Kaya dudes and gals dapat always e-verify and e-confirm yung mga sinasabi ng other Party (whether thera or gm).

Avoid routines. Once in awhile dapat bulaga-in mo para malaman mo yung totoo.

In my case, my Thera-Labs claimed that the party she attended until the wee hours of the morning at girls lahat yung nasa party. Inabot siya doon ng umaga and may inuman pa sa party. Pinatayan pa ako ng cp niya.

I just learned sa alternative fb niya, after a year from date of party, na meron palang mga boyz sa party na iyon na may mga alak pa. Meron pa silang pics and photos na nag-iinu-man......grabe noon, nangdilim yung paningin ko at na-ngi-ngi-nig ako sa stress.

Sobrang sakit noon.

Alam nyo naman pag ganya na party na lasingan hanggang umaga e:

PAG MAY ALAK MAY BALAK...

PARTY RAW IYON PALA E PANTY-DOWN NA!

Tinigil ko lahat ng suporta ko sa kanya.

Si Ex-Thera naman ay humiran ng Php80,000 from her EX-BF niya na nasa Dubai daw.

Hindi ko lang alam kung nasa Dubai nga ba talaga yung ex-BF niya.

Ako ngayong any parang paru-paru na palipat-lipat ng MPs and SPAs.......

Pagod na ako na magalit, kaya gumaganti na lang ako para tabla-tabla na lang....

Kaya hindi talaga good idea na ma in-love sa thera.

Sama lang ng loob yung aabutin ninyo dyaan.

Sabi nga nila, if you want fried chicken, you need not buy the whole chicken, thigh portion lang ok na.

If you want steak, you need not buy the whole cow, "rib-eye cut" or "t-bone cut" lang ok na.

Good Luck dudes....

Depende na siguro sa customer yan if madali siyang madala sa GFE ng therapist but going to a spa is absolutely good for the physiological and physical health.

I said psychological not physiological, well anyway. I think I can just jack off alone naman same thing. Control ko rhythm ko. Or OR OR just meet normal girls and have sex. Harder but as long as its normal.

Hear so many stories from theras dati na lumalaki ulo minsan ng ibang gm dahil lang sa gfe or pse, kala tuloy nila gwapo sila or magaling sa kama when its just because they payed for it kaya sinasabi thats what I mean when I said psychological. Back to physical/physiological, again I can just jack off.

Pero in the end naman talaga when the s@%t hits the fan kaka spa natin, something emotional comes up and wala na physical benefits ng spa service.

If you are able to understand her work then you are one step closer to making it work. The biggest drawback, in my opinion, is to try and understand the "closeness" that developed between her and her regular clients especially if these clients misinterpret the closeness to be more than what it is. It is easy to get irritated when you read posts where a client acts like he's her bf. And that's the reason why the advice in the other thread should really be followed to a T and that is to stop being active in MTC (or in any other forum that talks about her line of work). A lot of faith and trust must be placed on her and the relationship.

Sometimes, this is the case. Lumalaki talaga ang ulo pero the real superstar therapists don't let the praises and criticisms affect them. They just do their job and do it with aplomb.

Well I'm totally done na, medio paulit ulit nako lol sorry. I think she saw me posting here and finally talked to me. We said our goodbyes na on chat, sigh I guess thats just the way it is. Thanks for the pep talk boys.

And good luck to all the others out there experiencing and about to experience everything talked about in this thread. Kung magulo ang normal relationships mas magulo ang client thera relationships. It takes a special kind of circumstance for it to work out. It all comes down to acceptance and the will to keep going mutually.

Edited by thespywhoshags

Sometimes, this is the case. Lumalaki talaga ang ulo pero the real superstar therapists don't let the praises and criticisms affect them. They just do their job and do it with aplomb.

If the GM is prudent and sensitive, he knows (or can sense) if the thera is just "stroking" his ego or if she is giving an honest feedback and a real compliment.

Just my two cents.

Marami ang mga nadidisgrasya sa maling akala.......Kaya dudes and gals dapat always e-verify and e-confirm yung mga sinasabi ng other Party (whether thera or gm).

Avoid routines. Once in awhile dapat bulaga-in mo para malaman mo yung totoo.

In my case, my Thera-Labs claimed that the party she attended until the wee hours of the morning at girls lahat yung nasa party. Inabot siya doon ng umaga and may inuman pa sa party. Pinatayan pa ako ng cp niya.

I just learned sa alternative fb niya, after a year from date of party, na meron palang mga boyz sa party na iyon na may mga alak pa. Meron pa silang pics and photos na nag-iinu-man......grabe noon, nangdilim yung paningin ko at na-ngi-ngi-nig ako sa stress.

Sobrang sakit noon.

Alam nyo naman pag ganya na party na lasingan hanggang umaga e:

PAG MAY ALAK MAY BALAK...

PARTY RAW IYON PALA E PANTY-DOWN NA!

Tinigil ko lahat ng suporta ko sa kanya.

Si Ex-Thera naman ay humiran ng Php80,000 from her EX-BF niya na nasa Dubai daw.

Hindi ko lang alam kung nasa Dubai nga ba talaga yung ex-BF niya.

Ako ngayong any parang paru-paru na palipat-lipat ng MPs and SPAs.......

Pagod na ako na magalit, kaya gumaganti na lang ako para tabla-tabla na lang....

Kaya hindi talaga good idea na ma in-love sa thera.

Sama lang ng loob yung aabutin ninyo dyaan.

Sabi nga nila, if you want fried chicken, you need not buy the whole chicken, thigh portion lang ok na.

If you want steak, you need not buy the whole cow, "rib-eye cut" or "t-bone cut" lang ok na.

Good Luck dudes....

ang knarly nyan tibay din ni girl ah.....mapapakanta ka ng adrienne ng the calling sa sama ng loob. Honesty is important sa kahit anung relasyon. lalo na dito once na malamang nag lie one side of the party lagot. Pag nagsabi ka ng totoo sa una pa lang magiging part na yan ng nakaraan mo. Kung nag lie hahabulin ka lang nyan hanggang sa wala ka ng matakbuhan.

There's this thera that I have been liking since December.

It's not very hard to fall for her but I told her I know I can't, and I won't - because I still love the only thera I fell for.

Sabi ko sa kanya, buti nalang nauna ko nakilala si _______, kasi kung hindi, sayo ako na-in love.

Edited by Mogster

Love moves in mysterious ways as the song say.. another thing is, we can never teach our heart whom to fall for. Sabi nga nila di ba.. pagtinamaan sapul!! But then, how will we even know if what she feels for you is for real? Aside from the normal signs which we know can be faked esp in this industry that part of their marketing strategy is to give a GFE.

Paano nga ba? What if a GMs intention is legit and is willing to take her despite of her profession. As per the previous post it's pretty obvious that money plays a big role in here.. what if we try to set that aside first and see a diff perspective? yung talagang feelings ang involve.

Mahirap nmn talaga situation na ganito but lets be real,it happens.

After the spark is gone. You'll rise again or another spark will come along. Now I haven't been to a spakol for quite sometime and I'm not missing it. If my body aches, I just go to the legit spas. Better facilities at a much reasonable price.

On the other hand, falling for a therapist is worth it when there's spark between you and the thera. You'll get better mileage for sure (sometimes at less cost or even free). Mas masaya, mas romantic and mas steamy. Mas masarap ang feeling. But when you sense that the spark is no longer there, better rise up and move on, or you'll get hurt.

After the spark is gone. You'll rise again or another spark will come along. Now I haven't been to a spakol for quite sometime and I'm not missing it. If my body aches, I just go to the legit spas. Better facilities at a much reasonable price.

On the other hand, falling for a therapist is worth it when there's spark between you and the thera. You'll get better mileage for sure (sometimes at less cost or even free). Mas masaya, mas romantic and mas steamy. Mas masarap ang feeling. But when you sense that the spark is no longer there, better rise up and move on, or you'll get hurt.

in my opinion, once the spark is gone then that's when you'll really know if what you feel for her is real. if you turn away from her once the spark disappears then what you have is nothing more than infatuation.

in any relationship, the real love begins once the honeymoon phase is over. so if you can continue being with her long after the spark is gone then what you feel for her is real love

Guys, need your opinions...

I met this young thera sa "alam nyo na" and she became my friend... I tried courting her for 2 weeks tapos nya ako ipakilala sa kasambahay nya, ayun inutangan na ako agad... 25K php Grabe! She said it for the repair of their house kasi nagpagawa sila ng karinderya... Ako nman, it's just money since I'm well off nman! Maybe its me paying it forward for all the luck i got in my life or it's just my dick thinking... I dont know, but to cut it short I helped her.

Ever heard of the saying "what you're doing when no one is looking is a test to know of someones true character".... And did I really see her true character!

I dont have a social media account (except for Linkedin) since I am not in favor of people posting their "personal things" for society to know and I'm also not in favor of reading other's as well. But through a friend's account nalaman ko nlang na kpag nagagalit sya sa akin, pinopost nya sa FB mga msges ko para ma-bash ako... I mean, her words are "sana lamukin sya kakahintay dun" at "praning ako" etc. I could never imagine a 20yr old lady could be so cruel sa FB. And then when I confronted her with that, binaligtad pa ako na "stalker" daw ako!

Now, I'm really not sure about this lady if she's true or not...

Edited by Marbel

get out.

the aggravation is not worth it. and while you may have money, sooner or later you will realize that you've spent quite a sum on her and in the end you will see that you could have spent in other things

maybe she's really nice and worth loving but she's also young and it's clear that the pressure of being the bread winner sometimes gets to her. better for you to cut your losses than to end up losing more than money

• Like (+1) 1

Guys, need your opinions...

I met this young thera sa "alam nyo na" and she became my friend... I tried courting her for 2 weeks tapos nya ako ipakilala sa kasambahay nya, ayun inutangan na ako agad... 25K php Grabe! She said it for the repair of their house kasi nagpagawa sila ng karinderya... Ako nman, it's just money since I'm well off nman! Maybe its me paying it forward for all the luck i got in my life or it's just my dick thinking... I dont know, but to cut it short I helped her.

Ever heard of the saying "what you're doing when no one is looking is a test to know of someones true character".... And did I really see her true character!

I dont have a social media account (except for Linkedin) since I am not in favor of people posting their "personal things" for society to know and I'm also not in favor of reading other's as well. But through a friend's account nalaman ko nlang na kpag nagagalit sya sa akin, pinopost nya sa FB mga msges ko para ma-bash ako... I mean, her words are "sana lamukin sya kakahintay dun" at "praning ako" etc. I could never imagine a 20yr old lady could be so cruel sa FB. And then when I confronted her with that, binaligtad pa ako na "stalker" daw ako!

Now, I'm really not sure about this lady if she's true or not...

Be careful na lang Sir Marbel.

Always verify and confirm her statements from independent sources.