Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Mga theras na nagpost din dito. I think marami sa posts ay para kay Mavic. The spark girl. :D

Sa libog nagsimula tapos nadevelop sa malasakit at pagmamahal. Proof is kahit walang ES, masaya pa rin si GM.

Look in the mirror GM if you have the charm to attract or make a thera fall for you. The married ones have different reasons why they still fall for a thera. I had my reasons and happy that It's over. I'm free from the spell of the spark. I'm back to regular programming of availing a thera every other week, contended whether I get the standard or the full mileage. Cheers to the GMs and the theras that adds more color to our lives. :P

Grabe may laglag na laglag talaga dito. So mabuti ba na once ko lang siya kinuha at hindi nako umulit? On the second point, ganun na nga kahit magkita lang kayo at mag-usap at walang mangyari masaya ka na.

• Like (+1) 2

Hmm...everytime I visit this thread it seems a lot gets said...Lol

Just remember boys, you ventured into the situation completely aware of the environment. You know our jobs. You are aware of the extent of the physical intimacy we spend with clients on a daily basis. You also have an idea why we have to do this. We are not your regular girl next door type of women. We work in the flesh trade where we literally give ownership of our bodies to GMs during the time we spend inside the cubicle. If you cannot accept the reality of things, then I suggest not to make the attempt to court a thera. This is not for the faint of heart nor the close-minded.

Good evening to all.

• Like (+1) 2

Hmm...everytime I visit this thread it seems a lot gets said...Lol

Just remember boys, you ventured into the situation completely aware of the environment. You know our jobs. You are aware of the extent of the physical intimacy we spend with clients on a daily basis. You also have an idea why we have to do this. We are not your regular girl next door type of women. We work in the flesh trade where we literally give ownership of our bodies to GMs during the time we spend inside the cubicle. If you cannot accept the reality of things, then I suggest not to make the attempt to court a thera. This is not for the faint of heart nor the close-minded.

Good evening to all.

True. It's a reality of the situation. I guess one main issue here is when the Thera plays the collect and select game with multiple GMs when it comes to relationships, in other words, nagpaasa ng madami. I think most would agree that some GMs can take the reality that theras have to do ES to multiple guys in a day. Yung mga nasasaktan sa pagbabasa ng FR, yun yung mga hirap tanggapin ang situation (no offense to anyone here). For others though, given it's your job, they just don't think about it too much and look forward ro the next time they see you or talk to you. But there will still be that nagging fear that a better looking, more successful, smarter, or all-of-the-above GM will walk into your cubicle and sweep you off your feet. Then again that also applies to the Theras: There are a lot of spas and a wide selection of theras they can always visit if they so wish. It truly is a complicated scenario. See you soon May!

PS. As much as I agree with some of the GMs here. I think it might be better to lay off the name dropping. It might drive off some potential guests from the Thera in question. And we all agree that this is their livelihood. Goodnight peeps.

Anyone here has the courage to name the thera/s they fell in love with?

My sentimental favorites (not necessarily in love with)

1. Angel (Len) - retired

2. Aliyah (Suenos) - retired

3. Miranda (Daiyamondo)

4. Tanya (Suisen)

5. Verna (Suenos)

Theras that I consider ka-tropa (well acquainted) at masarap siguro kausap over lunch/dinner

1. Sky (Len)

2. Machi (Spa Hiroshima)

3. Nathalie (Len)

4. Joy (Ameca)

5. Jewel (Ameca)

6. Nevada (Roadstar)

7. Porsche (Roadstar)

8. Kheanna (Suisen)

9. Mia (Midas)

My fetish theras (those that brings out the libido in me more than anyone)

1. Nicole (Ameca)

2. Lexus (Roadstar)

3. Kaname (Spa Kyoto)

Edited by Jake Celestine

My sentimental favorites (not necessarily in love with)

1. Angel (Len) - retired

2. Aliyah (Suenos) - retired

3. Miranda (Daiyamondo)

4. Tanya (Suisen)

5. Verna (Suenos)

Thera's that I consider ka-tropa (well acquainted) at masarap siguro kausap over lunch/dinner

1. Sky (Len)

2. Machi (Spa Hiroshima)

3. Nathalie (Len)

4. Joy (Ameca)

5. Jewel (Ameca)

6. Nevada (Roadstar)

7. Porsche (Roadstar)

8. Kheanna (Suisen)

My fetish theras (those that brings out the libido in me more than anyone)

1. Nicole (Ameca)

2. Lexus (Roadstar)

3. Kaname (Spa Kyoto)

Updated with Kaname ah.

Incidentally, Machi is re-assigned to Spa Tokyo Prime in Las Piñas.

Updated with Kaname ah.

Incidentally, Machi is re-assigned to Spa Tokyo Prime in Las Piñas.

Kaname has the NURU gel advantage. Better moves, better weapons kumbaga. It puts her at an advantage over a lot of theras.

Machi talks na parang babaeng bakla. You know, those fun chatty types. The same can be said about Mandy of Mandalay though. Yun lang, mas marami na kaming napag usapan ni Machi.

Will update my list. I should put MIA (MIDAS) there. LOL

once in our life...we tend to focus on something, either a place, an object, a person or an event...in those moments, we exerted time, effort and resources beyond the usual...circumstances which might be brought by personal reasons such as 1. loneliness by being alone, 2. out of curiosity, and 3. just plain experience... basing on personal experiences, i was able to do what is beyond my usual..no regrets though and thankful rather as it opens a wide array of learning's in this life journey.....lots of lessons were unfolded which i am keeping now in my journal of personal wisdoms....and yes indeed...it is not the climax from a HJ or a BJ or ATW that matters ...,it is beyond the physical attributes of each involved personalities....the ESpa world opens a variety of the many faces of life in the present society.... there is always a very reason for their presence in the industry....and the more you go deeper...the more you enrich your lists of life stories...and this is not particular to someone but rather a representation of the many smiling faces which we see on a day to day basis...warm smile on the outside but saddest inside....and at the end of the day....no books to close....no stories to end......as this is what the circle of life represents....as we steps further and move forward...its just saying...been there...done that...

You start off with a little spark, and it's whether or not you nurture that spark. You have to expand it and work on it.

doesnt it require a lot of spark before you even decide to work on it?

so ms spark, since its already out there that so many guys has 'fallen' for you, has misinterpreted your sweetness for real feelings, have you experienced a spark lately? and if so.. did it develop? what is your current status? 'in a relationship or single? hahaha im sure all your admirers are curiuos as well.

True. It's a reality of the situation. I guess one main issue here is when the Thera plays the collect and select game with multiple GMs when it comes to relationships, in other words, nagpaasa ng madami. I think most would agree that some GMs can take the reality that theras have to do ES to multiple guys in a day. Yung mga nasasaktan sa pagbabasa ng FR, yun yung mga hirap tanggapin ang situation (no offense to anyone here). For others though, given it's your job, they just don't think about it too much and look forward ro the next time they see you or talk to you. But there will still be that nagging fear that a better looking, more successful, smarter, or all-of-the-above GM will walk into your cubicle and sweep you off your feet. Then again that also applies to the Theras: There are a lot of spas and a wide selection of theras they can always visit if they so wish. It truly is a complicated scenario. See you soon May!

PS. As much as I agree with some of the GMs here. I think it might be better to lay off the name dropping. It might drive off some potential guests from the Thera in question. And we all agree that this is their livelihood. Goodnight peeps.

I agree with majority of what you said Sir, specially with the name dropping. If you did have feelings for someone I think it'd be best too keep them anonymous, out of respect to them since it might affect their clientele. Remember this is their livelihood. Also just a reminder, it's their job to give satisfaction preferably with gfe. So don't blame them if you fall for them. It's your choice to control your emotions for them. This just my opinion, so if anyone gets offended I apologize.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with majority of what you said Sir, specially with the name dropping. If you did have feelings for someone I think it'd be best too keep them anonymous, out of respect to them since it might affect their clientele. Remember this is their livelihood. Also just a reminder, it's their job to give satisfaction preferably with gfe. So don't blame them if you fall for them. It's your choice to control your emotions for them. This just my opinion, so if anyone gets offended I apologize.

Marami syang pusong sinugatan. Madali siguro siyang magsabi ng love you so akala ni gm ay sila na.

I'm sure this came from your own expirience and I don't really know what happened, so I won't contradict you on that. But it's really more of a she said, he said situation. Also let me just quote "All is fair in love and war".

Interesting thread. Even more interesting with the inputs of my 2 former co-theras. Hahaha

To May/Mavic,

My unsolicited advise. be very careful on who you give your heart to. Always ask the question why do these GMs like me. Remember, the spa business is very competitive, there are a lot of other theras there who could be prettier, sexier than us and how can you have the assurance that the GMs promising you his heart won't go running to the next fresh face out there? Most of the time, a lot of these clients are very good at the start, but once they get their benefits, that's when things really change. I did not experience that myself, but I have seen it happen to a lot of my closest friends in the spa. Liligawan kuno but being left out in the cold once nagsawa na c guy. After all, there are always a fresh supply of theras coming into the business so meron at meron bagong star thera na darating.

May, I happen to be a bit updated sa luvlife mo....all i can say is...one of the names being linked to you, all i can say is wow, swerte mo sa knya. He is single,totoong single nde gaya ng ibang manliligaw mo (yes, i know some) na meron mga asawa o jowa. Sana cya na c Mr. Right mo, he is also successful enough in life that he can take you out d2 sa work na to anytime you want to quit. Its your decision of course, but I am just saying why go for a Nokia when you can have an Iphone 7.Lol

Mga GMs, umayos kau. Some of you are familiar to me and I know some names here who have partners. If you can't respect your own relationship, how can we expect you will respect your would be relationship with a thera?

Edited by gandamegumi
  • Like (+1) 2