Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Currently in a relationship with one of the Top heavyweights from the MP in the East. Any hirap pala talaga, mamatay ka sa selos araw araw lalo kapag may event sila during Friday and Saturday. We talk about how she treats her regulars, and it really kills you knowing that she does everything to please and satisfy her clients/regulars. But still I'm holding on, you just have to keep an open mind about things and understand why she has to work in that kind of place. She considers leaving her work soon though, para hinde na daw ako magselos at mag-alala everytime na she needs to come in to work. For the meantime, kailangan lang niya talaga magtrabaho dun to support her Family. She denies me giving her any support as much as possible. She just wants me to be there for her and still have a firm grasp of reality and have that feeling of being special and being loved.

Need your honest advise GMs, if there are MPAs reading this as well need your inputs if I should stay or not.

Thank you in advance to those who'd respond. Happy Heart's Day to everyone..

prangkahan lang, walk away pre. wag mo hayaang mag build up ang selos kasi pag naipon yan mahirap na alisin yan. Mabubuwang ka lang sa kinalalagyan mo kaya kung ako syo, kalasan mo na.

Currently in a relationship with one of the Top heavyweights from the MP in the East. Any hirap pala talaga, mamatay ka sa selos araw araw lalo kapag may event sila during Friday and Saturday. We talk about how she treats her regulars, and it really kills you knowing that she does everything to please and satisfy her clients/regulars. But still I'm holding on, you just have to keep an open mind about things and understand why she has to work in that kind of place. She considers leaving her work soon though, para hinde na daw ako magselos at mag-alala everytime na she needs to come in to work. For the meantime, kailangan lang niya talaga magtrabaho dun to support her Family. She denies me giving her any support as much as possible. She just wants me to be there for her and still have a firm grasp of reality and have that feeling of being special and being loved.

Need your honest advise GMs, if there are MPAs reading this as well need your inputs if I should stay or not.

Pre, its not about keeping an open mind. Its about recognizing how healthy relationships work. Its about being fair with yourself.

A lot of people do not understand that being in love (which is different from being infatuated) is one thing, and pursuing a serious relationship is a different ball game!

Kung nagseselos ka at naiinsecure ka sa nature ng work nya, it is only right na itigil mo na lang relasyon na yan. Kasi pre, hindi mo minamahal sarili mo ng tama kung pumapayag ka sa ganitong klaseng mga komprumiso. In time, sabihin ko sayo all that insecurity will only sink in and outweigh whatever romantic feelings you have. Man uP! There is nothing wrong with wanting your woman to be exclusively yours and not give you reasons to be insecure. In fact, don't you think you deserve this? Or that if your woman can't provide you this she does not deserve you?

And again, makakabasa tayo ng mga walang katapusang paulit ulit na cliche dito like, "babae din sila, tao din sila, may karapatan sila magmahal blah blah blah at huhuhu...." at the end of the day it takes more than feelings to make a healthy relationship work! It takes a bit of maturity and emotional intelligence. Saying you have an open mind is not necessarily reflection of strength in your character. It just means you are trying to settle for unfair compromises. Why be unfair to yourself?

• Like (+1) 2

Mahirap na bisyo talaga ang babae. Napakagastos. Kahit hindi ito nakakasama sa katawan tulad ng drugs, lalasunin naman nito emosyon at pagiisip mo.

Hindi ako nagmamalinis dito at hindi ko hinuhusgahan mga GM. Nga lang, dapat ikaw may control sa bisyo mo at hindi yung bisyo mo ang may control sa pagiisip at emosyon mo. Dahil napakadali baluktutin ang tama at mali sa excuse ng pagiging "open-minded" kuno. Kahit open-minded, dapat alam mo kung ano yung limitasyon mo.

Bro, kumalas ka na habang maaga. Believe me, kahit ano pa sabihin nya, in a few days makakalimutan ka din nya and mas mabilis sya makaka move on kesa sayo. Not to be judgemental pero I'm stating from exprerience and majority of the posts that I've read so far. First of all, hindi tayo nagpupunta sa mp or clubs para maghanap ng mamahalin (at least for me that should be the case), secondly, trabaho nila na mahulog ka sa kanila, it's for their benefit na padamihin ung nababaliw sa kanila and most of them are actually well versed on how to make men fall in love with them- trabaho nila yan and they do it almost everyday. Pag nakita nila ang weakness mo and ma realize nila na kaya mo gumastos, yare ka na, they will do what they can to make you come back over and over and over again hanggang magsawa ka nalang or mag retire sila. I'm not saying these girls are heartless. Yes, they do fall in love with clients as well, especially the younger ones but before you do the same kelangan mo timbangin mabuti ang consequences. It takes a very special kind of guy to bear this weight on his shoulders bro, and believe me, if you're not ready to settle down and be patient all your life, DON'T DO IT.

She said she will stop, whats stopping her? Does she have an alternative with another line of work? Dapat siyempre yung medyo malapit yung kita kasi kung hindi it won't last unless you will support her financially. What if someone post her pic sa MTC, what will be your reaction sa mga GM na mag cocomment? Their FR?

Its hard bro, very hard. I think the best way for you is to have a long term plan with her kung papano yung relasyon nyo and the financial needs. Kung sudden decision lang it won't work and babalik lang siya sa dati niyang work. If its not feasible, just leave slowly for her sake.

Sa akin .. kung saan ka maligaya.. life too short not to be happy.

Sorry bro, but I disagree on this. Happiness is not always a gauge of what should and should not be. Hindi komo masaya ka sa isang bagay ikakabuti mo na ito. In fact, basta lasing ka sa sobrang emosyon, ang mali iisipin mong tama, at ang tama babaluktutin mo ng konti. Ang Adik masaya kapag high, pero di ibig sabihin kinabubuti nya ang paghithit ng drugs.

Im sure I am making sense here.

Sorry bro, but I disagree on this. Happiness is not always a gauge of what should and should not be. Hindi komo masaya ka sa isang bagay ikakabuti mo na ito. In fact, basta lasing ka sa sobrang emosyon, ang mali iisipin mong tama, at ang tama babaluktutin mo ng konti. Ang Adik masaya kapag high, pero di ibig sabihin kinabubuti nya ang paghithit ng drugs.

Im sure I am making sense here.

You do and thanks.. sa akin kasi life too short . Kanya-kanya lang yan.

they tend to lie especially if there is money involved..example ( hangang B2B na lang ako, and then youll learn from your big time/rich friend na nag atw sila for a specific amount of money ) and then your thera will say "hindi a" sa kanya na yung pera nya.. we can always meet better version of them naman outside the spa/mpa scene, PSE wise mapapagaralan naman ng girl yun at the very least alam mo na ikaw lang ang nakakasex nya..this is just me..

Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs is the aim of MP & Espa owners and the handlers/bugaws of the PSPs. Bakit kamo? Kasi pag nangyari yun, magiging hawak ka na nila sa leeg, isang tawag at text lang sa iyo siguradong pera na para sa kanila yun at kuyakoy na lang silang manonood ng Eat Bulaga at pa-post-post dito sa MTC habang ikaw hirap na hirap patakbuhin ang negosyo mo o kung minamalas ka talaga eh ino-overtime mo sa trabaho mo yung pambayad mo sa alaga nila HAHAHAHA.

MPAs/PSPs/GROs survive and thrive through the folly of rich fools or hardworking idiots. Are you one of them?

Sa tingin ba ninyo, ipinaglalaban sila ng isang maingay dito eh dahil "kaibigan" siya o "mahal" niya ang mga MPAs/PSPs/GROs. Pinagtatanggol lang niya ang puhunan niya para kahit maghapon siyang manonood ng TV,mag-DOTA at pa-post-post ng konti dito sa MTC eh meron siyang pang-inom at pambayad sa "syota" niya pag gabi. BWAHAHAHAHA.

The moral of the post above is simple: Do not get addicted. Do it in moderation just like drinking and smoking. It really depends on the individual if he allows himself to be a slave to this.

Its what I have been saying all along. Alam ko masama rin naman yung parang seminarista ka na ignorante. Pero huwag naman yung sobrang ito na ang may command sa overall lifestyle mo.

Ang hirap kasi, merong iba dyan na hindi naiisip na bisyo ito. Sobrang deluded na sila, akala nila komo nagbababad sila sa mga lugar na ganito eh alphang-alpha sila. Pagmamalaki pa na alam nila pagiisip at ugali ng mga babae dito kaya madali sila nakakabighani lol.

Edited by Edmund Dantes

I remember posting something to the effect no, huwag ka magfall. Kung gusto mo sya, alisin mo siya dun sa industry nya para wala kang kahati pero that equates to money and commitment. Easier said than done pala, sometimes yung reasoning mind mo e nabubulag na. Alam mo na huwag pero gusto mo pa din. Hindi ko alam kung nanghihinayang ako kasi mukhang may pangarap naman kaya gusto ko din matulungan. I would prefer to see her not on the list kasi syang naman mukhang matalino at may pangarap but at this point in time I am commmited and limited lang magagawa ko. Should I continue to pursue friendship or walk away? any tips?

I remember posting something to the effect no, huwag ka magfall. Kung gusto mo sya, alisin mo siya dun sa industry nya para wala kang kahati pero that equates to money and commitment. Easier said than done pala, sometimes yung reasoning mind mo e nabubulag na. Alam mo na huwag pero gusto mo pa din. Hindi ko alam kung nanghihinayang ako kasi mukhang may pangarap naman kaya gusto ko din matulungan. I would prefer to see her not on the list kasi syang naman mukhang matalino at may pangarap but at this point in time I am commmited and limited lang magagawa ko. Should I continue to pursue friendship or walk away? any tips?

Just walk away.

^hindi ka pa tuluyang nabulag kasi nasa katinuan ka pa to stop and analyze first on what you're about to do. At habang hindi ka pa tuluyang nadadala I suggest to cut all ties to her and just walk away. Oo its easier said than done pero the moment na magpadala ka sa mga kadramahan ng mga yan dun ka na tuluyang malululong. Remember, you are just their client and you're paying for their services, yun lang so its better to keep it that way.

I repeat, walk away and never look back.

Sometimes it's not just for your own good, its for the theras good too. If for some reason she really likes you too, she will find it hard to do her job now that she's committed to someone. Even if you're okay knowing other men get to touch her, do things only you should be able to do, she may not be okay with. Your number one priority if you want to continue is get her out of that industry if you can't then just stop now.

Sometimes it's not just for your own good, its for the theras good too. If for some reason she really likes you too, she will find it hard to do her job now that she's committed to someone. Even if you're okay knowing other men get to touch her, do things only you should be able to do, she may not be okay with. Your number one priority if you want to continue is get her out of that industry if you can't then just stop now.

Many years ago before spas sprouted everywhere, MPs were the main option if you wanted release.

It was in this environment where I met a girl, at that time just about a month in the industry. We clicked and hit it off and eventually became a couple. After a while, she said our intimate moments were guilt-filled as just a few hours she spent time with random strangers for a fee.

So she quit and I was ready to support her financially. After all, she needs an alternative to her lost income. To my surprise, she didn't ask for money--instead she worked as an admin in some company. Work was hard and pay was low, but she was happy. And our intimate moments were more intense as there was no more guilt.

It is easy to be cynical about women in the spa or MP industry. And rightly so. There are so many hustlers out there with their own brand of drama, but there are a still a decent few. The challenge is finding these "few."

The post that I quoted was put bluntly but that is the reality.

Madali talaga maadict sa bisyo ng pangbabae kasi nga, bukod sa high ng sex, nakakaboost pa ito ng manly ego. Kaya dapat in moderation lagi. Kasi tulad ng ibang bisyo, lalasunin nito lalo emosyon mo at pagiisip

Pre, wala ka naman moral obligation na tulungan sya tuparin pangarap nya kung ano man yun. Kung pinasok nya trabahong ito, dapat alam nya na sya dapat mag-alis sa sarili nya dito. Yan ang masama sa ibang babae dyan. The only way na nakakaalis sila dito is kung magaantay sila ng gusto sila ibahay at gawing kabit. Tapos pag iniwan, balik nanaman sa dating trabaho. Call me simplistic, pero naniniwala ako na kung gusto mabuhay ng parehas, gamitin ang diskarte at talino.

Higit pa dyan, dapat din naman isipin mo sarili mo di ba? Bakit ka magiging unfair sa sarili mo. Mahalin mo din dapat sarili mo. Tama ka na ang bisyong ito bubulag talaga sa reasoning mo. Kaya maghunos dili ka bago ka tuluyan mapahamak.

If she quits the industry altogether and she doesn't ask money or any kind of support from you and continues to see you, then it means that she really is into you. However, you have to accept what she was, otherwise, you will just throw her past back at her face when you two fight.

Yap! Ito din ang isa pang likely na scenario. Syempre sa ngayon masaya kayo, honeymoon pa, hindi pa ganun kagrabe mga away. Madali sabihin na past is past. Pero pag natapos na honeymoon period at wala na kilig at bawas na libog, pag nagaway, one may just throw everything including the kitchen sink.

Some guys will lump spa therapists with MPAs or PSPs, but there is a one key difference.

MPAs and PSPs offer ATW sex while therapists offer a range, an option to clients. It ranges from a simple HJ to, in some cases, all the way. This uncertainty on the services offered creates the most cruel mind games.

She'd probably assure you that she has her limits, and then you read a graphic FR stating otherwise. And then you read another. Would you believe her? For how long?

Then there's the nebulous acronym GFE. What does that mean to you? Does she do GF/BF things with random strangers? That your intimate moments are not unique--that they're shared with random strangers for a fee?

What about when she flirts on the threads? Do you believe her when she says it's just work?

Mahirap. The guy has to have the patience of a saint and a stomach made of steel. And he has to in love.