Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

'falling for' never naman nangyari. but some of the theras and even receptionists have become my good friends. meron pa ring professional relationship na may money involved pero wala nang presyuhan na pinaguusapan. I can lend/give them money for nothing when they need it and they in turn can meet up for nothing from me except a decent meal and some take out for them to bring home. I don't know if there is a term for that nowadays. friends with benefits ba tawag dun?

im meeting one of them tom dahil may prob daw sa spa nila at konti daw guests nila recently kaya nag SOS sa akin. nagkataon ako rin may spare time. have not seen her in a few months actually.

Edited by Doctor Juris

Come on boys! Its the oldest profession, why don't you just look for single or less complicated girls. And don't mess with their source of living. L*bo* lang yan! You confuse lust from love. You should be spanked. Haha

Tama ka po Maam. Kung tutuusin no brainer na dapat ito. Simple common sense lang talaga dapat kelangan. Huwag paghaluin ang trabaho at yung personal. Ang problema kasi yung iba may "understand from the heart" pa na nalalaman.

Saying you understand from the heart is not necessarily reflective of strength in character. It could also mean your brain is not working anyway

Tama ka po Maam. Kung tutuusin no brainer na dapat ito. Simple common sense lang talaga dapat kelangan. Huwag paghaluin ang trabaho at yung personal. Ang problema kasi yung iba may "understand from the heart" pa na nalalaman.

Saying you understand from the heart is not necessarily reflective of strength in character. It could also mean your brain is not working anyway

Pre di naman kailangan na maliitin ang nga GM na nasa ganyang siteasyon.

Napansin ko lang na parang may kinikimkim kang galit sa mga MPA ,gro, psp, at thera. Nabaated ka ba nila? O naloko? O baka may kaanak o kaibigan ka na ganun ang hanapbuhay? Kung magsalita ka kasi para kang expert sa ganitong relasyon. Ilan na ba ang naka relasyon mo na ganito hanapbuhay?

Parang kalahati ng posts dito at sa kaparehong thread galing sa iyo eh. Obvious na binabantayan mo itong dalawamg threads.

Share mo naman experience mo. Wag lang yung panglalait.

• Like (+1) 1

Pre di naman kailangan na maliitin ang nga GM na nasa ganyang siteasyon.

Napansin ko lang na parang may kinikimkim kang galit sa mga MPA ,gro, psp, at thera. Nabaated ka ba nila? O naloko? O baka may kaanak o kaibigan ka na ganun ang hanapbuhay? Kung magsalita ka kasi para kang expert sa ganitong relasyon. Ilan na ba ang naka relasyon mo na ganito hanapbuhay?

Parang kalahati ng posts dito at sa kaparehong thread galing sa iyo eh. Obvious na binabantayan mo itong dalawamg threads.

Share mo naman experience mo. Wag lang yung panglalait.

Lol! Hindi ako galit sa kanila at lalong hindi ako nabasted. Dahil unang una, hindi naman ako gago na pupunta sa mga lugar na ganito para maghanap ng maliligawan at seryosong relasyon. Isa pa, hindi naman ako nagbabad lagi sa mga lugar na ito dahil may iba akong pinagkakaabalahan sa buhay ko, hindi ako mayaman, at kahit marami akong pera di ko yun sasayangin sa bisyo. Huli sa lahat, sabi ko nga dapat ihiwalay ang personal sa trabaho. Bakit mo gagawin kumplikado buhay ng babae, kung pwedeng hayaan mo na lang na trabaho na lang dapat? Para patunayan sa sarili mo na matinik ka sa chicks? lol!

Ang totoo nyan brad, naawa pa nga ko sa mga babaeng ito. Kasi pinaglalaruan sila ng mga hipokrito na akala mo kung sinong mga alpha male at KISA nila sa mga thread na ito. Pero kung ikwento naman maruruming detalye ng serbisyo nila sa kabilang thread, kung ibenta sa kapwa nila GM, parang sariwang karne lang ang mga babaeng ito.

Siguro dun ako mas maiinis kung sakali. Sa mga hipokrito dito sa thread na ito na sobrang akala ginintuan ang puso nila at sila na pinakaperfect na gentleman, dahil ipagtatangol nila mga MP, GRO, PSP at kung ano ano pa.... pero..... antayin na lang natin posts nila sa mga kabilang thread lol.

Sakin, respect the job na lang. The best way to do that is to not get too familiar. Kawawa naman yung babae kung magiging querida tapos maiiskandalo pa ng pamilya nung GM. Parang yung nangyari dito kelan lang

Pano pag sila na ang in love sayo kasi recently lang nangyare but pag pumupunta kasi ako dun sya lang talaga kinukuha ko and hinde na ko kumukuha ng mga sikat dun kahit uber ganda ng fr sa kanila but last time during heated coital which we are both enjoying she said she likes me then i said i like her too after nun after we continue copulating then she said she loves me and then I said I love her too. She didnt charge me and now I have a girlfriend. but I have an interesting plot twist that I couldnt share and rather keep to myself......

Pano pag sila na ang in love sayo kasi recently lang nangyare but pag pumupunta kasi ako dun sya lang talaga kinukuha ko and hinde na ko kumukuha ng mga sikat dun kahit uber ganda ng fr sa kanila but last time during heated coital which we are both enjoying she said she likes me then i said i like her too after nun after we continue copulating then she said she loves me and then I said I love her too. She didnt charge me and now I have a girlfriend. but I have an interesting plot twist that I couldnt share and rather keep to myself......

Ang tanong, kaya mo ba sya panindigan? Kaya mo ba sya pakilala sa pamilya mo? sa mga kaibigan etc? If you just intend to keep her as your dirty little secret, then mas mabuting putulin mo na yan. Isa pa, are you sure in love nga kayo o dala lang yan ng sarap ng sex?

Ang tanong, kaya mo ba sya panindigan? Kaya mo ba sya pakilala sa pamilya mo? sa mga kaibigan etc? If you just intend to keep her as your dirty little secret, then mas mabuting putulin mo na yan. Isa pa, are you sure in love nga kayo o dala lang yan ng sarap ng sex?

I dont know I have to get to know her more to answer that but meron something talaga inbetween like to love ish but leaning towards to love more and I want to know her even more. but that the plot twist is a really nutty case that i have to handle asap

Edited by oninpo

Bro listen to yourself... She was the first one who said it and not you (mas malala yan). I don't know her so I can't judge if she's being honest with you but can you absolutely be certain that she means what she's saying? can you honestly say to yourself na hindi nya un sinasabi sa ibang clients or nasabi lang nya un kase you seem to be a nice guy and she wants you to keep coming back for whatever reason other than the obvious? maybe she didn't charge you but still may binayaran ka pa din sa front desk for the room etc, so it's not totally free. Ang nangyare jan binawasan mo lang kita nung girl. Don't complicate your life kid, if you're looking for free sex then look for it somewhere else or take her out of the workplace. If you really care for her, dapat pilitin mo na tanggapin nya ung bayad unless nasa labas kayo ng workplace nya, otherwise di ka din nakakatulong sa kanya, remember, you're taking up her time by being there and it doesn't help na mabawasan kita nya everytime you go see her at work. You need a long term plan if you're looking for a relationship/gf sa ganyang lugar and not decide on a spur of the moment, hindi biro yan brad madaming complications at madaming skeletons sa closet ma madidiskubre. Sa ganintong scenario there's nothing wrong in being more protective of yourself.

I dont know I have to get to know her more to answer that but meron something talaga inbetween like to love ish but leaning towards to love more and I want to know her even more. but that the plot twist is a really nutty case that i have to handle asap

Tol yang sinasabi mong "love ish" na sinasabi mo may tawag dyan. "Infatuation". That is entirely different from love. Kasi you can love people you are not really infatuated with. The problem comes when you try to interpret it more than what it is. Papano mo masasabi na love yan ni hindi mo naman pala kilala pa ng lubusan yung tao di ba? Isa pa, the mere fact you got too much complications going on means one thing, you are not ready to pursue a healthy relationship.

Guys Im not really sure but im willing to find out and it would take time. It only just began weve already talk about having plans to go out on dates etc etc. she already knows most of the complications I have going on from the start. and when she said she loves me it it felt really genuine so I never question it. maybe I am infatuated but I wouldnt know for sure unless ive tried. sometimes the beauty is in the attempt thanks for the replies I really appreciate it. I do need some reasoning the last thera I dated was a total mess and I need to be more careful for both of us. Ill probably post it here again whatever may be the results between me and her. bute reall im less scared but more happy from what it become

Edited by oninpo

Bro listen to yourself... She was the first one who said it and not you (mas malala yan). I don't know her so I can't judge if she's being honest with you but can you absolutely be certain that she means what she's saying? can you honestly say to yourself na hindi nya un sinasabi sa ibang clients or nasabi lang nya un kase you seem to be a nice guy and she wants you to keep coming back for whatever reason other than the obvious? maybe she didn't charge you but still may binayaran ka pa din sa front desk for the room etc, so it's not totally free. Ang nangyare jan binawasan mo lang kita nung girl. Don't complicate your life kid, if you're looking for free sex then look for it somewhere else or take her out of the workplace. If you really care for her, dapat pilitin mo na tanggapin nya ung bayad unless nasa labas kayo ng workplace nya, otherwise di ka din nakakatulong sa kanya, remember, you're taking up her time by being there and it doesn't help na mabawasan kita nya everytime you go see her at work. You need a long term plan if you're looking for a relationship/gf sa ganyang lugar and not decide on a spur of the moment, hindi biro yan brad madaming complications at madaming skeletons sa closet ma madidiskubre. Sa ganintong scenario there's nothing wrong in being more protective of yourself.

Tol yang sinasabi mong "love ish" na sinasabi mo may tawag dyan. "Infatuation". That is entirely different from love. Kasi you can love people you are not really infatuated with. The problem comes when you try to interpret it more than what it is. Papano mo masasabi na love yan ni hindi mo naman pala kilala pa ng lubusan yung tao di ba? Isa pa, the mere fact you got too much complications going on means one thing, you are not ready to pursue a healthy relationship.

Guys Im not really sure but im willing to find out and it would take time. It only just began weve already talk about having plans to go out on dates etc etc. she already knows most of the complications I have going on from the start. and when she said she loves me it it felt really genuine so I never question it. maybe I am infatuated but I wouldnt know for sure unless ive tried. sometimes the beauty is in the attempt thanks for the replies I really appreciate it. I do need some reasoning the last thera I dated was a total mess and I need to be more careful for both of us. Ill probably post it here again whatever may be the results between me and her. but im less scared but more happy from what it become

Just happened to me. Ended a three month relationship. Not worth it in all aspect, money, time and the destruction of yourself. I may have the good intention of pulling her out from the mud but it was me who went to their level. They have the skill, experience, reasoning to play the game everyday to every clients. You can't win. If I were you, better get out early and don't wait for negative sign. It's going to be harder but the end result will still be the same.

Just happened to me. Ended a three month relationship. Not worth it in all aspect, money, time and the destruction of yourself. I may have the good intention of pulling her out from the mud but it was me who went to their level. They have the skill, experience, reasoning to play the game everyday to every clients. You can't win. If I were you, better get out early and don't wait for negative sign. It's going to be harder but the end result will still be the same.

para sakin ba to,kung sakin? I never assumed na iba level naming dalawa plus I dont consider na this is game where someone will or lose. Ive played the game on my early and mid 20s. I try to approach this with maturity and put everything in consideration. Maraming cons masasabi sa kanya but im not a saint myself. I have work to an industry that could understand her occupation. so its not much of a big deal.

ako bos nde ko babasagin yung trip mo.

if she says she loves you, di sige... we'll take it at face value.

ang sa akin lang eh, pakwento lang dito how it goes down the line...

kumbaga... ikaw muna yung guinea pig natin.

manalo or matalo, lehitimo o huwad yung pag ibig.....

everyone learns from the experience.

please do check in here from time to time to tell us of your current relationship's comings and goings

sure lol.

para sakin ba to,kung sakin? I never assumed na iba level naming dalawa plus I dont consider na this is game where someone will or lose. Ive played the game on my early and mid 20s. I try to approach this with maturity and put everything in consideration. Maraming cons masasabi sa kanya but im not a saint myself. I have work to an industry that could understand her occupation. so its not much of a big deal.

sure lol.

Dude, if this is your way of thinking you are not dealing with your issue maturely. What you are trying to do is romanticize everything. Ganito yan ha

Una, having feelings and pursuing a relationship are two very different things. Just because you have feelings for her, it does not mean you should pursue her. Because it requires a lot of practicality to make a healthy relationship work. Di lang yan puro kilig at lib0g.

Second, you do not need to be in her industry to understand her situation. This is rubbish. Its like saying kelangan mo maging adik din muna para maintindihan mo na masama sa katawan at pagiisip ang droga. A lot of people come to this thread overanalyzing the situation, romanticizing every trivial detail, when its just plain good old common sense.

OK sayo na yung babaeng gusto mo mahalin hinahawakan ng ibang lalake? Comfortable ka sa idea na yan? Isa pa, hindi ba hindi naman yan patas sayo? Don't even get started with the "Babae din naman sila na may karapatan mahalin" BS na paboritong linya dito. Ang pagmamahal ilalagay yan sa tamang lugar.

I had one friend back in the days who had a very simple policy when it comes to going into these places. That is to never hire the same attendant twice. Tama nga naman, and its very smart if you ask me

sure lol.

Bro, the way you're talking seems like nakapag desisyon ka na sa gagawin mo, although i wouldn't condone it, kung talagang desidido ka jan sa binabalak mo, ang sakin lang, you better have a good escape plan when the time comes. Diko din pwedeng sabihin na wag ka muna mainlove kasi mukhang inlove na inlove ka na nga or attatched sa kanya for whatever reason. Hinay hinay nalang and ingat sa mga outside factors na pwede sumira sa diskarte mo, dahil madaming hadlang sa ganyang klaseng relasyon, also remember kung nainlove sya sayo na isang client, what's to stop her from falling inlove with another client?.Just be smart about it as much as you can and when this escapade is over or has bloomed into something else, learn your lesons and please do share it with us. ;)

Nobody is shoving anything on anyones throat, sa huli buhay nila yan at gagawin nila gusto nila. Nasa kabilang kanto ba kami para pigilan sila sa gusto nilang gawin?

As far as the thread is concerned, they offered themselves and their story to the table. So naturally someone will wanna dissect it. Alangan naman puros validation lang ibigay di ba?

If you walk in this thread and offer your own issues, learn to swallow both the good and the bad. At hindi yung parang bata na magmamaktol pag di nakukuha reaction na gusto.

Dude, if this is your way of thinking you are not dealing with your issue maturely. What you are trying to do is romanticize everything. Ganito yan ha

Una, having feelings and pursuing a relationship are two very different things. Just because you have feelings for her, it does not mean you should pursue her. Because it requires a lot of practicality to make a healthy relationship work. Di lang yan puro kilig at lib0g.

Second, you do not need to be in her industry to understand her situation. This is rubbish. Its like saying kelangan mo maging adik din muna para maintindihan mo na masama sa katawan at pagiisip ang droga. A lot of people come to this thread overanalyzing the situation, romanticizing every trivial detail, when its just plain good old common sense.

OK sayo na yung babaeng gusto mo mahalin hinahawakan ng ibang lalake? Comfortable ka sa idea na yan? Isa pa, hindi ba hindi naman yan patas sayo? Don't even get started with the "Babae din naman sila na may karapatan mahalin" BS na paboritong linya dito. Ang pagmamahal ilalagay yan sa tamang lugar.

I know relationships is not just kilig at libog. Im not worried that someday it might just be one big mistake but its a mistake I choose. I can live with that. In this situation

I get your point about being on her industry and youre right but I was once in that industry so I see it way differently from others. The only thing I analyzed about having a relationship with her is the potential risk in a lot of ways and I dont find it risky enough to back down kaya sakto lang

I met her that way if she decided to change her lifestyle/job someday edi ok kung hinde Im still ok with it. kung parehas kaming masaya edi ok kung one sided lang ang happiness. check kung ano ang problem. kung unfixable edi move on. tama din naman yang popular line na yan and tama ka rin naman. kaya ko nga na share kasi unconventional sya

Bro, the way you're talking seems like nakapag desisyon ka na sa gagawin mo, although i wouldn't condone it, kung talagang desidido ka jan sa binabalak mo, ang sakin lang, you better have a good escape plan when the time comes. Diko din pwedeng sabihin na wag ka muna mainlove kasi mukhang inlove na inlove ka na nga or attatched sa kanya for whatever reason. Hinay hinay nalang and ingat sa mga outside factors na pwede sumira sa diskarte mo, dahil madaming hadlang sa ganyang klaseng relasyon, also remember kung nainlove sya sayo na isang client, what's to stop her from falling inlove with another client?.Just be smart about it as much as you can and when this escapade is over or has bloomed into something else, learn your lesons and please do share it with us. ;)

Yung decision ko is to explore it and enjoy it. Her falling in love with her other clients could happen but if it does happen I think I can live with it. Im a very easy going person kaya madali lang sakin mag move on. Ive realized those outside factors can be trouble from the start and I already have figured some solutions to handle it. Ill figure it out along the way

good or bad comments is actually helpful. I take no offense sa mga sinabi nyo. Na share ko na rin to to my closest buddies mixed reaction din naman sila and they basically know me. at least here I dont have to buy you guys beer para maipon lol

I know relationships is not just kilig at libog. Im not worried that someday it might just be one big mistake but its a mistake I choose. I can live with that. In this situation

I get your point about being on her industry and youre right but I was once in that industry so I see it way differently from others. The only thing I analyzed about having a relationship with her is the potential risk in a lot of ways and I dont find it risky enough to back down kaya sakto lang

I met her that way if she decided to change her lifestyle/job someday edi ok kung hinde Im still ok with it. kung parehas kaming masaya edi ok kung one sided lang ang happiness. check kung ano ang problem. kung unfixable edi move on. tama din naman yang popular line na yan and tama ka rin naman. kaya ko nga na share kasi unconventional sya

Yung decision ko is to explore it and enjoy it. Her falling in love with her other clients could happen but if it does happen I think I can live with it. Im a very easy going person kaya madali lang sakin mag move on. Ive realized those outside factors can be trouble from the start and I already have figured some solutions to handle it. Ill figure it out along the way

good or bad comments is actually helpful. I take no offense sa mga sinabi nyo. Na share ko na rin to to my closest buddies mixed reaction din naman sila and they basically know me. at least here I dont have to buy you guys beer para maipon lol

Good for you bro. At least you seem to know what you're getting into and hopefully it works well for both of you. I guess a lot of people can be wary of such relationships dahil nga sa risk factors na binanggit mo and some of them can have ugly and violent results as some of us know and experienced. Knock on wood na sana hindi mo kahinatnan ung mga yan at makita nyo talaga kung ano hinahanap nyo in a good way. Good luck!