Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i think im falling for the wrong girl. its so wrong in so many ways. i know.......

You really can't fight it. Once you start feeling it, then it reels you further in. Deeper and deeper. If you had the sense to tell yourself it's not right and you shouldn't put yourself in that kind of relationship then you we're not really in love. Anyway the thread title is "Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs" not "Preventing Clients from Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs". People here can only help you so much. It's really up to you and there's only so much you can share in this forum to protect you and the girls identities and personal information. "We" in this forum will take you out to shore but you have to swim that ocean yourself. Just know that if you want this and choose to keep going, be prepared for a unique set of problems. You truly will be alone in this. Good or bad, unless you had long time friends like I had who would accept anything and anyone and supported me all the way then be prepared to face the problems alone. And I s@%t you not there will be problems and they will be unique, a special set of problems just for you. But those are just the downsides. There are silent victories here and most victories are not shared, they are rare but they still exist.

I understand now what the other GMs told me when they gave me advice, have an open mind. I get it now. I pass this on to you.

pag-na in-love.. bahala na si superman.... LOL

Masama yung isip ng isip .. ma-stress ka lang.. ika nga sa kanta -- ENJOY THE MOMENT

Tama! Haha

Pero it should be okay. It can work just as much as any other normal relationships. Syempre, it can be as bad din. Mas complicated lang siguro because of the profession.

its possibe to fall in therapist, like my experiens... i had a boyfriend na ngng client q... mtgal n dn kme he understand my work..at sobrang lawak ng mind nya...pero i do my work with limits... i share lng kc kht therapist ang work nmen pwede rin kme mhalin ng totoo...kc tao dn kme at babae....we do our work with a practical mind for family...remember god made us same...pantay pantay... at pgdating sa love d mo kailangan e check ang status..kc if u love someone u accept all even the darkest side...its possibe to fall in therapist, like my experiens... i had a boyfriend na ngng client q... mtgal n dn kme he understand my work..at sobrang lawak ng mind nya...pero i do my work with limits... i share lng kc kht therapist ang work nmen pwede rin kme mhalin ng totoo...kc tao dn kme at babae....we do our work with a practical mind for family...remember god made us same...pantay pantay... at pgdating sa love d mo kailangan e check ang status..kc if u love someone u accept all even the darkest side...

Yes you are right.. You and other therapist deserves utmost respect and understanding.

its possibe to fall in therapist, like my experiens... i had a boyfriend na ngng client q... mtgal n dn kme he understand my work..at sobrang lawak ng mind nya...pero i do my work with limits... i share lng kc kht therapist ang work nmen pwede rin kme mhalin ng totoo...kc tao dn kme at babae....we do our work with a practical mind for family...remember god made us same...pantay pantay... at pgdating sa love d mo kailangan e check ang status..kc if u love someone u accept all even the darkest side...

its possibe to fall in therapist, like my experiens... i had a boyfriend na ngng client q... mtgal n dn kme he understand my work..at sobrang lawak ng mind nya...pero i do my work with limits... i share lng kc kht therapist ang work nmen pwede rin kme mhalin ng totoo...kc tao dn kme at babae....we do our work with a practical mind for family...remember god made us same...pantay pantay... at pgdating sa love d mo kailangan e check ang status..kc if u love someone u accept all even the darkest side...

tanong lang... hindi mo ba feel na tinatake advantage ka or linoloko ka ng GM for free sex? kasi sabihin nating 20 ka tapos naglast kayo 5 years. pwedeng may asawa pa siya at sidepiece ka lang. tapos nagbreak kayo 25 ka na. di ka ba masasayangan na binigay mo sa kanya best years mo while siya lampas na dun?

btw i'm not saying 20-25 are a woman's best years. it's all relative depending on your pov. i just gave a timeline as an example. sa tinging ko lang medyo lugi ang girls sa guys pwera na lang yung mga linolokong GM.

tanong lang... hindi mo ba feel na tinatake advantage ka or linoloko ka ng GM for free sex? kasi sabihin nating 20 ka tapos naglast kayo 5 years. pwedeng may asawa pa siya at sidepiece ka lang. tapos nagbreak kayo 25 ka na. di ka ba masasayangan na binigay mo sa kanya best years mo while siya lampas na dun?

btw i'm not saying 20-25 are a woman's best years. it's all relative depending on your pov. i just gave a timeline as an example. sa tinging ko lang medyo lugi ang girls sa guys pwera na lang yung mga linolokong GM.

Kung pareho naman kayong nag-enjoy for most of that 5 years bakit masasayang? Iba-iba naman kase tipo at moralidad ng tao.

kasi syempre nagend din. kaya ko nasabing nasayang. i know not everyone believes in forever though. pero pano kung yung girl yun yung hanap. eh di wasted yung opportunity niya to find the 1 now that she may be older, less attractive, etc...

love is taking risks. wala syang pinagka-iba sa relationships na meron sa bawat sulok ng mundo.

I dated a thera before kaya lang parang nabulilyaso kasi yung type ng work ko requires me to travel around. everything was looking good but recently nag sara na yung spa and palipat lipat na sya sa ng spa and of course she had this money problems Ive met her sister, cousins, I was even also had sleep over her place. but tingin ko lang yung pinaka prob is that she kept borrowing money pero hinde ko pinauutang so nagaabut na lang ako ng kung anung kaya and last time is na destino ako sa province then she messages me borrowing money again willing naman akong magbigay but hinde ako pwedeng umalis sa post ko because security reasons. simula nun parang tumabang na sya sakin and I tried reaching out to her after kong makabalik sa manila kaya lang mangungutang nanaman sya so yun hinde na ko nag pursue.

Currently in a relationship with one of the Top heavyweights from the MP in the East. Any hirap pala talaga, mamatay ka sa selos araw araw lalo kapag may event sila during Friday and Saturday. We talk about how she treats her regulars, and it really kills you knowing that she does everything to please and satisfy her clients/regulars. But still I'm holding on, you just have to keep an open mind about things and understand why she has to work in that kind of place. She considers leaving her work soon though, para hinde na daw ako magselos at mag-alala everytime na she needs to come in to work. For the meantime, kailangan lang niya talaga magtrabaho dun to support her Family. She denies me giving her any support as much as possible. She just wants me to be there for her and still have a firm grasp of reality and have that feeling of being special and being loved.

Need your honest advise GMs, if there are MPAs reading this as well need your inputs if I should stay or not.

Thank you in advance to those who'd respond. Happy Heart's Day to everyone..