Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Eto naman, sa tingin ko applicable din to, I could totally relate to this song...this song is from the band "Wolfgang" Early 90's un song so madidinig nyo sa youtube un track...and it goes like this....

Wolfgang – Darkness Fell

And so she woke up from a dream

That was beautiful and starry and oh so wild

It was all still clear in her eyes

And though her mind was foggy and blank

She wondered why

Her life couldn't be as lovely it was time

There was this king he had a castle or throne

But his horse was great and white

He rode alone and liked it that way

But when he met her he swore

He would never leave her side

They road across the land two lovers hand in hand

And no danger would come near

And when something made her cry

She'd look at him teary eyed

And he would make her feel better

So much better so much better than before

And now this forest was his home

It was a night time and the right time for love in the dark

She placed her hand upon her chest

And all the rest just flowed

Makin' love down under an ancient far away night

It was so grand just holding someone's hand

And now safety came naturally

It was so clear that she would never have to fear

Oh tell me a story of magic and spiralling ships

And the stars in the night

Just whisper in my ears make it soft make it clear

I want to hear every breath you say

And now this forest was his home

It was a night time and the right time for love in the dark

He placed her hand upon her breast

But she woke up from the land tears falling in her hands

As she looked up asking why

She laid back in her bed thoughts rising in her head

Why can't my life be beautiful she said

As she closed her eyes again

Just prayin' he'd return

But only darkness fell upon her....

Nice lyrics :)

The most beautiful thing in life is to fall in love no question on whenever, however nor whoever, but once you are into it is a totally different thing, so many factors have to be considered and no one is to be blamed for whatever happens in the future... if I may dedicate a song between a GM and THERA, this could be the song that I heard during my first day in a spa with my very first thera, and as I listened to the song, I was stunned to the lyrics of the song as its message somehow perfectly fits what could be a strange relationship between a GM and a THERA. Let me present to you the song "Hands to Heaven" by Christian Bautista

"Hands To Heaven"

As I watch you move

Across the moonlit room

There's so much tenderness in your loving

Tomorrow I must leave

The dawn knows no reprieve

God, give me strength when I am leaving

So raise your hands to heaven and pray

That we'll be back together someday

Tonight I need your sweet caress

Hold me in the darkness

Tonight you calm my restlessness

You relieve my sadness

As we move to embrace tears run down your face

I whisper words of love so softly

I can't believe this pain

It's driving me insane

Without your touch life will be lonely

So raise your hands to heaven and pray

That we'll be back together someday

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

Morning has come another day

I must pack my bags and say goodbye, goodbye...

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness...

Galing naman ng song na to saktong sakto sa isang GM at Thera, pati ang ambiance ng isang spa room nadescribe (As I watch you move

Across the moonlit room), eto pa ang parehong hiling ng dalawa after the session (So raise your hands to heaven and pray That we'll be back together someday) At ang stanzang ito ang summary ng buong kanta saktong sakto

Hold me in the darkness

You relieve my sadness

just too complicated.. but minsan umiiwas dn nmn mga thera pg pumapag-ibig nah ung mga guest.. kze aminado nmn kmi.. iba nah tlga tingin kht mi knya knya kming story to tell :( lalo nah pg super bait ng guest.. but wehavea lot of guest nah nggng close friend..

what if kung willing naman mag compromise both parties? =) pag friend kasi walang masyadong commitment, not unlike the other way around na may commitment pag mag ka relasyon =)

Edited by cardingtigas

I really don't know. Maybe it is best for both of us. But I need closure and finality. I have never felt this happy with anyone before "GFE" be damned it was the best I've ever experienced real or not.

Dude, if you have been in and out of several relationships, you should realize that every woman who comes in your life is special in a way no one else will. At the time either nasabi mo din, o kaya naisip man lang kahit saglit na hindi mo naramdaman sa iba ang naramdaman mo nung kasama mo sila sa panahon na yun. Then time passes, you meet someone, gives you something na di mo din nahanap sa iba and the cycle begins a new. What Im trying to say is, she is special more of because you want her to be special. Sabi nga, para yang there are many many pebbles in the sand, the one you pick becomes special because of your interaction towards it. If you interacted in the same way with any other pebble in that sand, youd also say the same thing. Nobody is indispensable man. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you find closure.

True, true. But we are all different and each and every one of us have different psychological backgrounds. I need my closure, and that's all I need to get over it. I won't be able to if I don't do this. Just last night I couldn't sleep, but I can still handle it until I get it done with.

I agree with this point, kaya nga sabi ko sayo di ba? Lahat ng babaeng papasok sa buhay mo, magbibigay sayo ng isang emotional reward na di mo mahahanap sa iba. So that is saying every woman is special. But that does not mean they are indispensable. Or you could not be happy or happier for that matter with someone else.

As for closure.... well eto lang naman yan parekoy. Anong closure ba kelangan mo? Na maging malinaw sa inyong dalawa na tapos na? To say your goodbyes? To ask if you can still work a friendship? Wala naman masama sa paghingi ng closure maliban na lang if its about asking the last one. lol. More importantly, sigurado ka ba sa sarili mo na closure ang gusto mo? At hindi yung opportunity na magbago pa sana isip nya? Cuz if its the later, then Id caution you about it. Better palipasin mo muna yan.