Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

The thing is, i only went to her workplace once, all our interaction occurs outside the cubicle, i treat her like how you'd treat your girl normally, i actually find it awkward just thinking that if i do avail of her services at her workplace do i have to hand her a tip? It just doesn't sit well with me. So i try to avoid going to her workplace. And sometimes i dont know if theres anything wrong with me cause im willing to wait almost 3 hours outside just for her to finish with some guests so we can go out for dinner. Its just that im really happy being with her, guess ill just go along while it lasts.

• Downvote 1

As some of the guys pointed out, there's a similar thread with lots of insights on your situation.

Just keep in mind that there is one undeniable thing: as long as your girl is in the industry, she will have to deal with a lot of men, most of them strangers. Is this something you are open-minded enough to accept?

If you are unwilling or unable to get her off the industry, it will be a source of tension between you two. Even if she says it's just a job, you know there will be some intimate moments with others, limited only by the spa's promos and her self-imposed limits.

And what do you do if you read an FR about her, exaggerated or not? Do you confront her? Or do you suffer privately?

You are in a difficult situation bro, one in which I can relate. Good luck. :)

• Like (+1) 1

As some of the guys pointed out, there's a similar thread with lots of insights on your situation.

Just keep in mind that there is one undeniable thing: as long as your girl is in the industry, she will have to deal with a lot of men, most of them strangers. Is this something you are open-minded enough to accept?

If you are unwilling or unable to get her off the industry, it will be a source of tension between you two. Even if she says it's just a job, you know there will be some intimate moments with others, limited only by the spa's promos and her self-imposed limits.

And what do you do if you read an FR about her, exaggerated or not? Do you confront her? Or do you suffer privately?

You are in a difficult situation bro, one in which I can relate. Good luck. :)

Thanks for the feedback sir dibs, trust me ive thought about everything you mentioned heavily. Im probably open minded enough already to accept that she is working in this industry, hell i met her within the four walls of the spa. Im not hypocritical enough to ask her to immediately ask her to stop working there. I understand that shes working there for a reason and i know for a fact that given the opportunity shed much rather work somewhere else.

regarding the FRs, its all good with me since its part of the industry already, i even wrote an FR for her. What i find kind of awkward is when GMs pm me for pics or details on the services she offers :wacko:. I try not to think about it so much, but its hard not to lose some sleep over it at the same time.

• Downvote 1

imho kinda complicated.

but would you be so sure she has also the same intention as yours? o baka gusto lang nya lumabas sa trabaho nya and she looks at you as a channel to do so.

pero kung may mutual feeling talaga and kung ok sa iyo yung ganung scenario, then wala akong nakikitang masama.

Thanks for the feedback sir dibs, trust me ive thought about everything you mentioned heavily. Im probably open minded enough already to accept that she is working in this industry, hell i met her within the four walls of the spa. Im not hypocritical enough to ask her to immediately ask her to stop working there. I understand that shes working there for a reason and i know for a fact that given the opportunity shed much rather work somewhere else.

regarding the FRs, its all good with me since its part of the industry already, i even wrote an FR for her. What i find kind of awkward is when GMs pm me for pics or details on the services she offers :wacko:. I try not to think about it so much, but its hard not to lose some sleep over it at the same time.

Excellent. You don't know how many clients are hypocritical in that regard. Very good and mature way of looking at it.

But yes, the PMs about the services can get awkward :D

1384270282[/url]' post='8971976']

The thing is, i only went to her workplace once, all our interaction occurs outside the cubicle, i treat her like how you'd treat your girl normally, i actually find it awkward just thinking that if i do avail of her services at her workplace do i have to hand her a tip? It just doesn't sit well with me. So i try to avoid going to her workplace. And sometimes i dont know if theres anything wrong with me cause im willing to wait almost 3 hours outside just for her to finish with some guests so we can go out for dinner. Its just that im really happy being with her, guess ill just go along while it lasts.

I still don't think it's a good idea. But you have my respect and admiration. You are still in "in love". When in love, you sometimes fail or refuse to see certain realities. There will come a time when you no longer will be "in love" but would really love her. Things may get clearer and when they do, reality would be a hard pill to swallow. I just wish you would still be as open minded. All the best dude.

Allow me to be the devil's advocate.

Medyo related lang, pero nangyari sakin to once sa isang model/ahente ng sikat na energy drink na naka-mini-cooper na company car (lol). Nagsimula sa usap, tapos text, tapos coffee, tapos long-drive to Ilocos na para sa kasal ng pinsan ko (meet the family!!!). Masaya naman, hanggang umabot sa point na nawala na ang initial spark at "normal" na mag-bf/gf na lang kami. Mature ang relationship namin at maluwang kami sa isa't-isa pero sa likod ng isip ko, alam kong puwede s'yang mag-entertain ng ibang lalaki gaya ng ginawa n'ya sakin. Malamang sa likod ng isip n'ya, alam n'ya na kaya kong makipagkilala sa iba dahil sa ganun ko s'ya nakilala. After 2 years, nagkahiwalay din kami. Ang maganda lang magkaibigan kami at kasama ko lang s'ya sa bar last week.

To end this post, may mga iiwan lang akong tanong sa mga naiinlove sa mga babae sa industry:

- Maharot ka, maharot s'ya, kapag wala na ang love goggles ninyo na siguradong mangyayari, sino ang unang haharot ulit?

- Follow-up 1: Kapag wala na ang spark, hindi ka na ba babalik ulit sa MP/SPA/ETC?

- Follow-up 2: Kapag gipit na s'ya o may nakilala s'ya na magbibigay ng masmagandang buhay sa kanya, sigurado ka ba na hindi ka n'ya iiwan?

- Napa-post at napa-research ka kasi di mo alam kung tama ba ang papasukin mo. Sigurado ka ba na kaya mong isagad ang effort sa relasyon n'yo? Ang mas-mahalaga, sigurado ka ba na kaya n'ya mag-sagad ng effort para sa inyo (itong part na to, wag ikaw ang sumagot. Kung in-love ka, kahit araw-araw humihingi ng 1000 sa'yo yan, may chance na hindi mo maiisip na nasasamantala ka)?

Sabi nga nila, ok lang naman na makipagrelasyon sa mga babae sa industry na to. Yun nga lang, tandaan mo na iisa ang salbabida sa barko n'yo. Kapag dumating ang punto na lulubog na ang barko, siguraduhin mo na ikaw ang may hawak ng salbabidang yun.

1384431513[/url]' post='8975609']

for me, its hard to fall in love with a spakol therapist. i want my girlfriend to be only mine and not share it with others wink.gifwink.gif

True. That's precisely what I meant in my previvious post. I couldn't have said it any better. You nailed it. There are very few out there who are willing to allow his girlfriend be touched by another, and at the same time provide gratification services to different men. True again, there is nothing wrong with falling in love with a PERSON in that line of work. Just be sure that when reality bites, you can separate the therapist from the person you fell in love with. Mukhang mahirap gawin na hindi ka masasaktan. Palagay ko lang naman.

for me, its hard to fall in love with a spakol therapist. i want my girlfriend to be only mine and not share it with others wink.gifwink.gif

honestly, it doesnt matter to me whether shes a therapist or a teacher or what have you. hell some guys think they have their girlfriends all to themselves when in fact shes even more used than a public restroom. ive already thought about and understood most of the implications and problems that ill be having coming into this, if it doesnt work out then, ill just charge this one to experience. but for the meantime ill just keep on keeping on. these ladies deserve to be loved too, i understand some of them have already been broken in the past that's why theyre in this industry, what bothers me is just how ironic it must be to find love from unfaithful men such as us. (whoever says otherwise needs to look at himself in the mirror) :mellow:

honestly, it doesnt matter to me whether shes a therapist or a teacher or what have you. hell some guys think they have their girlfriends all to themselves when in fact shes even more used than a public restroom. ive already thought about and understood most of the implications and problems that ill be having coming into this, if it doesnt work out then, ill just charge this one to experience. but for the meantime ill just keep on keeping on. these ladies deserve to be loved too, i understand some of them have already been broken in the past that's why theyre in this industry, what bothers me is just how ironic it must be to find love from unfaithful men such as us. (whoever says otherwise needs to look at himself in the mirror) :mellow:

hang on there, i just want to clarify that what you're saying the reason some of them are in this line of work was because they were heartbroken? They aren't qualified to get any positions at other establishments that's why they have no choice but to go to this kind of work. Not because they were heartbroken and they come running to work in these places because they have nowhere else to go.

They aren't financially well off you know. If they were, they wouldn't be there working.

That to me, does not make any sense. Sadly, people need money to survive and this is the only thing keeping them alive at the moment.

But for people to actually try to have a relationship with a person with this type of work. You have to face the reality that other strangers are touching, licking and what have you, do certain things to the person you are having a relationship with. If you can take these things and not get affected by it. Then good for you.

But if you start acting all crazy and go postal on her because you got Jealous because some customer says he "Enjoyed his time" with your GF. Then why did you get into a relationship with her in the first place knowing that she is in this work. Don't blame her, blame yourself. You got yourself into this mess.

I always say "You make your bed, you sleep in it".

If you get into these type of situations, don't regret it. Because you should always know what you signed up for.

Edited by Cristal

If indeed you're falling in love with the therapist, get her out of the 'hell' ; otherwise, you must be willing to take with her the 'excess baggages' until she's on that 'hell'

If you love her unconditionally, you must not give a damn! But up to when will your 'acceptance' period be. Thus, better get her out of the 'hell'...

Wow, that's deep...mukhang talagang napagdaanan mo ito ha...

Allow me to be the devil's advocate.

Medyo related lang, pero nangyari sakin to once sa isang model/ahente ng sikat na energy drink na naka-mini-cooper na company car (lol). Nagsimula sa usap, tapos text, tapos coffee, tapos long-drive to Ilocos na para sa kasal ng pinsan ko (meet the family!!!). Masaya naman, hanggang umabot sa point na nawala na ang initial spark at "normal" na mag-bf/gf na lang kami. Mature ang relationship namin at maluwang kami sa isa't-isa pero sa likod ng isip ko, alam kong puwede s'yang mag-entertain ng ibang lalaki gaya ng ginawa n'ya sakin. Malamang sa likod ng isip n'ya, alam n'ya na kaya kong makipagkilala sa iba dahil sa ganun ko s'ya nakilala. After 2 years, nagkahiwalay din kami. Ang maganda lang magkaibigan kami at kasama ko lang s'ya sa bar last week.

To end this post, may mga iiwan lang akong tanong sa mga naiinlove sa mga babae sa industry:

- Maharot ka, maharot s'ya, kapag wala na ang love goggles ninyo na siguradong mangyayari, sino ang unang haharot ulit?

- Follow-up 1: Kapag wala na ang spark, hindi ka na ba babalik ulit sa MP/SPA/ETC?

- Follow-up 2: Kapag gipit na s'ya o may nakilala s'ya na magbibigay ng masmagandang buhay sa kanya, sigurado ka ba na hindi ka n'ya iiwan?

- Napa-post at napa-research ka kasi di mo alam kung tama ba ang papasukin mo. Sigurado ka ba na kaya mong isagad ang effort sa relasyon n'yo? Ang mas-mahalaga, sigurado ka ba na kaya n'ya mag-sagad ng effort para sa inyo (itong part na to, wag ikaw ang sumagot. Kung in-love ka, kahit araw-araw humihingi ng 1000 sa'yo yan, may chance na hindi mo maiisip na nasasamantala ka)?

Sabi nga nila, ok lang naman na makipagrelasyon sa mga babae sa industry na to. Yun nga lang, tandaan mo na iisa ang salbabida sa barko n'yo. Kapag dumating ang punto na lulubog na ang barko, siguraduhin mo na ikaw ang may hawak ng salbabidang yun.

Tip lang bro. As you get on with the relationship, never ever put her on a guilt trip about her work. Walang sumbatan ika nga.

If you want sex and she says no. Never say any of these:

Bakit ayaw mo? Dahil ba walang bayad?

Or bakit ayaw mo? Diba sanay ka naman humawak niyan araw-araw?

Or bakit dahil ba walang tip? Eh di magti-tip ako!

This is a scenario I've heard over the years from therapists whose partners are aware of their work. No matter how many times I hear this story, it always breaks my heart. :(

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 2

Tip lang bro. As you get on with the relationship, never ever put her on a guilt trip about her work. Walang sumbatan ika nga.

If you want sex and she says no. Never say any of these:

Bakit ayaw mo? Dahil ba walang bayad?

Or bakit ayaw mo? Diba sanay ka naman humawak niyan araw-araw?

Or bakit dahil ba walang tip? Eh di magti-tip ako!

This is a scenario I've heard over the years from therapists whose partners are aware of their work. No matter how many times I hear this story, it always breaks my heart. :(

Thanks for the tips sir dibs, thankfully i never bring up her work whenever were together, we only ever talk about it if she initiates with a conversation about it. Also with regards to sex, its never the first thing on my agenda, if i get lucky, then im lucky lol. Luckily, i think her libido is stronger than mine haha :P . I make it a point that even though she works in this industry, i treat her with the respect ahe deserves.

• Downvote 1

Falling in love with thera is ok. But at the very start,

Convince yourself that its not going to last.

Just enjoy each other's company Until both of you

call it quits someday. This way hindi ka masasaktan!!!

Wag lang papagamit. These girls are in there for

the money. All of them breadwinners. Mas

mahalaga hanapbuhay at pera sa kanila than a real

relationship. Family sustenance is more important than love!!!

I am not you pare and I do not know how deep are you into her. But first things first, Are you married or single? IMHO this will define how you will pursue your relationship. Pag Married ka, STOP!!!!! there is no sense in pursuing the relationship kasi wala naman pupuntahan. I been through one that nagamit lang ako. I was up front with her that I was married. But I was weak and fell for her and basically I was trapped. Nag seselos ako so pina tigil ko sya sa work thinking that will have her all alone for my self. I was dead wrong. I have trust issues with her and basically source ng away yon. She was saying, wala na sya sa work wala pa rin ako tiwala. I destroyed my sim for you wala ka pa rin tiwala. I tried trusting her pero how can I change my personality. But I think my pagseselos has basis. I caught her once by pretending one of her long time guest to see what she will do.

I texted (using a prepaid number) her Hi, how are you? I was surprised she called. I answered but I changed my voice. She asked who I was, I told her I was this guy. She asked sino manager ko sa club na kung saan sya work. I told the name of the manager. I guess she believed me and made kwento kwento. I asked her if I could see her. She asked when. I told her today. She declined and said she has lakad with friends but I know kasi na may date kami later that nite. I asked her tomorrow na lang she said okey. I told myself WTF and I was boiling mad already. I asked kung may kilala syang ganito (my real name). She asked bakit mo sya kilala? I was really steaming already and in my normal voice I told her kasi kausap mo na sya. She was surprised and told me bakit ko ginawa yon. I told her I wanna know if she is honest. Sayang I had her in the corner but nakagawa sya excuse saying na she was just being nice and di naman daw talaga sya makikipagkita. Takot daw kasi sya sa manager na yon baka di na sya papasukin sa work i ever gusto nya bumalik. I had her cornered but I backed off nanaig pa rin yung pag kainlove ko sa kanya but I know somethings not right.

As a peace offering I gave her a spanking new Iphone but syempre may catch. Little did she know that theres a find my iphone app that i setup before I gave the phone to her. First few weeks, I was able to track her kung saan talaga nya sinasabi. But there was one time na she was telling a a different location. Cutting the story short, nakipag kita sya sa EX nya. EX bf talaga di ex guest. That was the last straw at the expense of a new iphone.

Just be careful bro. Mahirap na. Masakit ata maloko. Sa tanda kong to ngayon pa ko naloko hehehehe. Kung single ka naman, you need to take her out of the industry kung kaya mo. I not convince her to look for a regular job. Kung mahal ka nya gagawin nya yon. Ang problema pag bread winner sya. She has to choose kung ikaw or pamilya nya. But be prepared na piliin nya pamilya nya over you.

Cut it now and cut it clean ito tip sa akin dati na di ko pa rin magawa.