Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Hi Mod TSB!

i fully agree with your main premises: examining the other side, married men can't offer long-term security, who will take an mpa/psp/gro seriously, no wonder they have back-ups. very very very true.

I know certain number who graduated from these business that has more than financial security (if that's what you meant). They have their own house, business, car and had traveled far & beyond. Some had moved to a more professional career. The only thing now they have in common is that from being mpa/gro etc... now their kabit but much much financially stable.

every good thing must come to an end.................................

we had broken up for the reason that she feels that i am not prioritizing her anymore.

here's what happened, early this morning i went to the school of my daughter to attend the recognition day.... i was'nt able to text and called her cause i am with my wife at that time. (my wife and i are still together but seldom we are talking cause she knows that have a mpa gf ) after the said event went to the office so i could be with her in the afternoon When i called her she got mad at me.... I told her that I just went to the event for my kid nothing more and that I will never be there anymore on her school events next year cause I will be leaving for SG this December to be with her. She said she was being less prioritized by me. Got mad and told me that it was over cause she cannot stand anymore just waiting for me to give her the time she deserves. I got shocked talked to her to think about her decision but to no avail she has really decided to call it quits........ I LOVE HER so much but she gave up on me today. I guess it was really not meant to be. I feel so down. I sacrificed my relationship with my wife to be with her,now all i have is myself I really don't understand. I sent her a text message saying I am letting her go cause I dont want her to feel least prioritized,less loved even if it breaks my heart..... GOD help me........... I LOVE U BABE BUT I AM WILLING TO LET U GO FOR YOUR HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND.

Please help me guys.......... Please

I think what is important of having a relationship to such is they know clearly the set-up and time with her is something you cannot guarantee especially if you are married person. I agree to the previous post that it is important that you should be the boss in the relationship, the moment you allow them to decide all the time will be the start of the demand.

Don't chase her, the moment you do that she will now owe you and will be start of a lot of headache. If she will return to you, be in control of the relationship. If she will not return the MOVE -ON :)

every good thing must come to an end.................................

we had broken up for the reason that she feels that i am not prioritizing her anymore.

here's what happened, early this morning i went to the school of my daughter to attend the recognition day.... i was'nt able to text and called her cause i am with my wife at that time. (my wife and i are still together but seldom we are talking cause she knows that have a mpa gf ) after the said event went to the office so i could be with her in the afternoon When i called her she got mad at me.... I told her that I just went to the event for my kid nothing more and that I will never be there anymore on her school events next year cause I will be leaving for SG this December to be with her. She said she was being less prioritized by me. Got mad and told me that it was over cause she cannot stand anymore just waiting for me to give her the time she deserves. I got shocked talked to her to think about her decision but to no avail she has really decided to call it quits........ I LOVE HER so much but she gave up on me today. I guess it was really not meant to be. I feel so down. I sacrificed my relationship with my wife to be with her,now all i have is myself I really don't understand. I sent her a text message saying I am letting her go cause I dont want her to feel least prioritized,less loved even if it breaks my heart..... GOD help me........... I LOVE U BABE BUT I AM WILLING TO LET U GO FOR YOUR HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND.

Please help me guys.......... Please

This may be the most insensitive comment you will ever recieve but I think this may help.

You say you're an architect? Why not divert your energy and time to more worthwhile endeavors like taking on projects that will make you a lot of money. Sa dami ng construction going on all around us I don't see any reason di ka makakuha a portion of the big pie. Ako nga hindi architect pero nakakadale ako ng mga projects how much more sa yo. Or if not pag-igihan mo na lang ang trabaho mo. What I mean is make yourself productive rather than thinking of your petty emotions with that MPA. Make yourself richer. Tayo naman mga lalake malalambing and affectionate lang tayo pag gusto nating kumantot pero pagkatapos nawawala na rin yung. So why not focus your energy and time in making a lot of money and whenever you feel the need as a human you can do it anytime. You can go to the best places to f#&k if you have the money. Believe me the affection or attention na nabigay nung MPA na nagpahulog ng loob mo can be bought. And you can buy it even from the best looking ones your money can afford. Who cares if the affection you get is fake? At least yumaman ka naman and you can provide a better future for your family as well.

Edited by big4mat
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CHEAP!

Then your definition of love is subjective and categorical. It's very difficult to enter this kind of relationship hence some people give it a try. Isn't every relationship like that? You don't know what's going to happen.

We don't have the right to judge a person or even a relationship if we don't know her or what's the reason behind it. Most of the time this kind doesn't work out but it's better than not giving it a shot.

I'm just really pissed off by the use of the word "CHEAP". Immature if I may say.

Just sharing my insights. No harm intended.

you can do this if... you can give those things that she needs so she can resign and find a decent job, if you can also face the fact that in the future you might encounter someone saying "uy i f#&ked that girl, sarap nya no?" or "uy pare psp mo pala yan, galing yan" and so on... so kung kaya mo harapin mga yan. well then good. keep it up and follow ur heart. siguraduhin mo lang wala syang dala dalang sakit :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Feel free to stone me to death but my ex and I are kinda back together again. Sex does change everything. I was avoiding to have sex with her for a long time but the season kinda brought us back together. I thought I was stronger but kinda back slide again. I am back again being jealous. OMG heart aches galor again. Why do I allow myself to be so stupid? don't need advise cause I know what to do? I am just mad at myself for stepping 5 steps back. Seriously there no right thing about us. I am married and she is a gro. Dead End, yet I am still playing the game. Wala lang just ranting need to let it out.

Vicious,

First: Does she really truly love you?

Next: Is she willing to sacrifice everything & everyone else, to put you as Number 1 priority in your life?

The answers to these questions should guide you in your soul searching. Remember that you should never give up your true friends. Can you shoulder the financial strain & emotional strain. How will these factors affect your relationship as it progresses?

Indeed these are the questions that must be answered first.

seldom but very vey possible. heard many stories. but it is a bump ride dre

It'll be a very bumpy, highly emotional and draining experience to say the least.

Is it possible that a club girl with one child might fall for her guest even if he is just 25 years of age and just belongs to the middle class? Or am i just deluding myself that this might be a possibility? Haha.

Sometimes the girl will say things to make you believe she's interested. But if her words and her actions don't jive then she's probably just taking you for a ride

Its possible na ma-inlove ung isang MPA sa Client.

I had 2 MPA 1 from Grand and other from Vanus wherein they were both inlove with their client. ung taga Grand, up until now sinusustenohan...ung sa Vanus di natuloy kasi umalis si client pumunta ng ibang bansa matagal nawala pag balik. Iba na daw ung turing sa kanya.

hala dre. christmas season magic kasi noh? kala ko hit and run game na =) Merry Christmas pala and Happy New Year to you bro

I was doing that pare for a while and was happy. But I think I am just fooling myself thinking that this girl is nothing to me. I was trying hard avoiding her. But one call changed the whole thing. I received kasi a txt from her na he was taken out by a police. To cut the story short I rescued her cause the police guy was up to no good and she was crying so I went to her. I was planning to take her back to the club para report Nya but she said it will be taken against her . So I just brought her home. Inside her house she told me that she still loves me and wants a second chance. I told her na we are better off as friends cause I cannot hurt myself again and not go through this again it's too draining. She told me she understand but asked if we can do it. Magic, we have good chemistry kasi in bed. That did not stop there basta naulit Ng naulit and all the hard work I made getting over her was done the drain. Kami na ulit. But she promised na she won't have other men in her as long as kami.

I have serious doubt about what she said cause she is still working. Hirap na naman Ako to trust her. Pasok na naman Ako sa problema. Haiiii.

Is her promise possible if she continues to work in a club?

I was doing that pare for a while and was happy. But I think I am just fooling myself thinking that this girl is nothing to me. I was trying hard avoiding her. But one call changed the whole thing. I received kasi a txt from her na he was taken out by a police. To cut the story short I rescued her cause the police guy was up to no good and she was crying so I went to her. I was planning to take her back to the club para report Nya but she said it will be taken against her . So I just brought her home. Inside her house she told me that she still loves me and wants a second chance. I told her na we are better off as friends cause I cannot hurt myself again and not go through this again it's too draining. She told me she understand but asked if we can do it. Magic, we have good chemistry kasi in bed. That did not stop there basta naulit Ng naulit and all the hard work I made getting over her was done the drain. Kami na ulit. But she promised na she won't have other men in her as long as kami.

I have serious doubt about what she said cause she is still working. Hirap na naman Ako to trust her. Pasok na naman Ako sa problema. Haiiii.

Is her promise possible if she continues to work in a club?

Tandaan mo lang ang kasabihan, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me."