• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

hey bro i never knew you were under a spell . . .hehehe kamusta na

Hehehe, I know I got bored e. Parang paulit ulit na kasi sa mga MP wala na thrill, so punta ko ng mga clubs at doon nag hunt. Ayun nakahanap ako ng katapat. Okey naman kaso may strings attached e, yun ang problema when you go for Club girls or go out with a thera outside. Sa tanda kong to nauto ako hehehe. It happens to the best of us. Balik na lang MP, ganun din yon.

this is disastrous dre. sino ba yan?

you said she still goes out with clients right? so i'm telling you, believe me, trust me, she performs very intimate services to probably a few of them who were her longtime regulars and she is very comfortable with. think of the worst . . .like live bj, kissing, live sex.

she may also have a good friend confidant fubu among her clients and she may have told him about her problems with you.

if she really loves you and appreciates what you did and sacrificed for her (sacrificed your own family), she will also give up everything on her end.

ganun yun. so if she doesn't sacrifice everything on her end for you, then even if it is painful to you, you have to either talk with her one final time and either she will be with you or it is over.

+ 1, Eto yung isipin mo bro. Think mo na lang pera lang kailangan nila sa atin para mabwisit ka. This thinking helped me a lot.

this is disastrous dre. sino ba yan?

you said she still goes out with clients right? so i'm telling you, believe me, trust me, she performs very intimate services to probably a few of them who were her longtime regulars and she is very comfortable with. think of the worst . . .like live bj, kissing, live sex.

she may also have a good friend confidant fubu among her clients and she may have told him about her problems with you.

if she really loves you and appreciates what you did and sacrificed for her (sacrificed your own family), she will also give up everything on her end.

ganun yun. so if she doesn't sacrifice everything on her end for you, then even if it is painful to you, you have to either talk with her one final time and either she will be with you or it is over.

While I'm not disagreeing on your points, all of whom are perfectly valid, I think that we should also look at it from the OTHER side.

After all, from the side of the lady of negotiable virtue, this MARRIED gentleman can't offer her long term security either as he will always have a wife that is primary. Even were he SINGLE, how common is it for one to actually MARRY a lady of negotiable virtue, more often than not, these girls are relegated to being TFFO (Temporarily For Fun Only) status.

Is it any wonder that these ladies would always want to have back-ups?

the only reason why i fell for a PSP was because she looked like someone i could be in a relationship with.

later on i realized that she just looks the part, but is never that woman who could be my equal.

i guess i grew up in a household and was exposed to a certain social standing and values where having to sell one's body was never an option ... i am just culturally too different and incompatible with someone who grew up having extreme financial problems.

Hi Mod TSB!

i fully agree with your main premises: examining the other side, married men can't offer long-term security, who will take an mpa/psp/gro seriously, no wonder they have back-ups. very very very true.

I know certain number who graduated from these business that has more than financial security (if that's what you meant). They have their own house, business, car and had traveled far & beyond. Some had moved to a more professional career. The only thing now they have in common is that from being mpa/gro etc... now their kabit but much much financially stable.

every good thing must come to an end.................................

we had broken up for the reason that she feels that i am not prioritizing her anymore.

here's what happened, early this morning i went to the school of my daughter to attend the recognition day.... i was'nt able to text and called her cause i am with my wife at that time. (my wife and i are still together but seldom we are talking cause she knows that have a mpa gf ) after the said event went to the office so i could be with her in the afternoon When i called her she got mad at me.... I told her that I just went to the event for my kid nothing more and that I will never be there anymore on her school events next year cause I will be leaving for SG this December to be with her. She said she was being less prioritized by me. Got mad and told me that it was over cause she cannot stand anymore just waiting for me to give her the time she deserves. I got shocked talked to her to think about her decision but to no avail she has really decided to call it quits........ I LOVE HER so much but she gave up on me today. I guess it was really not meant to be. I feel so down. I sacrificed my relationship with my wife to be with her,now all i have is myself I really don't understand. I sent her a text message saying I am letting her go cause I dont want her to feel least prioritized,less loved even if it breaks my heart..... GOD help me........... I LOVE U BABE BUT I AM WILLING TO LET U GO FOR YOUR HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND.

Please help me guys.......... Please

I think what is important of having a relationship to such is they know clearly the set-up and time with her is something you cannot guarantee especially if you are married person. I agree to the previous post that it is important that you should be the boss in the relationship, the moment you allow them to decide all the time will be the start of the demand.

Don't chase her, the moment you do that she will now owe you and will be start of a lot of headache. If she will return to you, be in control of the relationship. If she will not return the MOVE -ON :)

every good thing must come to an end.................................

we had broken up for the reason that she feels that i am not prioritizing her anymore.

here's what happened, early this morning i went to the school of my daughter to attend the recognition day.... i was'nt able to text and called her cause i am with my wife at that time. (my wife and i are still together but seldom we are talking cause she knows that have a mpa gf ) after the said event went to the office so i could be with her in the afternoon When i called her she got mad at me.... I told her that I just went to the event for my kid nothing more and that I will never be there anymore on her school events next year cause I will be leaving for SG this December to be with her. She said she was being less prioritized by me. Got mad and told me that it was over cause she cannot stand anymore just waiting for me to give her the time she deserves. I got shocked talked to her to think about her decision but to no avail she has really decided to call it quits........ I LOVE HER so much but she gave up on me today. I guess it was really not meant to be. I feel so down. I sacrificed my relationship with my wife to be with her,now all i have is myself I really don't understand. I sent her a text message saying I am letting her go cause I dont want her to feel least prioritized,less loved even if it breaks my heart..... GOD help me........... I LOVE U BABE BUT I AM WILLING TO LET U GO FOR YOUR HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND.

Please help me guys.......... Please

This may be the most insensitive comment you will ever recieve but I think this may help.

You say you're an architect? Why not divert your energy and time to more worthwhile endeavors like taking on projects that will make you a lot of money. Sa dami ng construction going on all around us I don't see any reason di ka makakuha a portion of the big pie. Ako nga hindi architect pero nakakadale ako ng mga projects how much more sa yo. Or if not pag-igihan mo na lang ang trabaho mo. What I mean is make yourself productive rather than thinking of your petty emotions with that MPA. Make yourself richer. Tayo naman mga lalake malalambing and affectionate lang tayo pag gusto nating kumantot pero pagkatapos nawawala na rin yung. So why not focus your energy and time in making a lot of money and whenever you feel the need as a human you can do it anytime. You can go to the best places to f#&k if you have the money. Believe me the affection or attention na nabigay nung MPA na nagpahulog ng loob mo can be bought. And you can buy it even from the best looking ones your money can afford. Who cares if the affection you get is fake? At least yumaman ka naman and you can provide a better future for your family as well.

Edited by big4mat
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CHEAP!

Then your definition of love is subjective and categorical. It's very difficult to enter this kind of relationship hence some people give it a try. Isn't every relationship like that? You don't know what's going to happen.

We don't have the right to judge a person or even a relationship if we don't know her or what's the reason behind it. Most of the time this kind doesn't work out but it's better than not giving it a shot.

I'm just really pissed off by the use of the word "CHEAP". Immature if I may say.

Just sharing my insights. No harm intended.