Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I agree that all women should be treated with respect, no matter what status in life or what kinda job they have...MPA's no different., I used to go to a Good Life and get this girl, Carla's her real name, heaven --- we became friends and go out from time to time...she was still studying at a college around metro manila., we do have sex at my place when we feel like it, but like around 6 months ago, she doesn't want me paying her anymore., I even had her checked up like physical exam, esp. you know what., she was clean and we did go for it without cd., we have this relationship that now, she's not working there anymore, we spend time after her new work at a call center having breakfast and sleeping at my place in makati., they look for more attention and care., just like how we do it to our own gfs...its gfe but there's an irk in the heart when your done with the deed... :)

can i ask some advise or option about this kasi...

i meet this girl na nagwowork sa massage parlor sa Quezon ave ng time na yon tapos we hang out few months all a sudden tinanong niya ako kung gusto daw siya igarahe nalang siya...so sagot ko di ko kaya pero kung gusto mo i'll help you na magbago pero sa inyo ka magstay don tutulungan kita start a small business para sa future niya at ng mga anak niya( husband nag-abroad daw di nauwi 4 yrs na yata), ito ang one of worst part ng problem nalaman ko may cervix cancer siya maaaring nakuha o palala dahil sa line ng work niya dati, she been confined sa ospital due to much discharge of blood galing sa ovary niya siguro almost 2 months siya don, di ako makapunta pero i send some financial help, start ng problem dumating sa point nalaman ng wife ko about kanya, sa family niya even sa relatives niya kung ano work niya at tungkol sa amin na at may communication pa kami dahil don. ang worst part lahat ng financial at moral support galing sa family at relatives niya nawala na lahat... so meaning wala siya ibang aasahan iba maliban sa akin and some help from co-mpa's niya, she begging me ilabas daw ng ospital, ginawan ko ng paraan para ilabas don at ihanap ng boarding house to stay herein at province i dont realized na ang medication niya ay continues pa up to now which is medyo mabigat din... to cut story short di ko alm kung inlove ba ang tawag don or nagpakatanga lang... sa ganon na set-up kasi married din ako...even my friends and my wife ask me WHY? ang question na hanggang ngayon di alam kung bakit patuloy parin ako it's LOVE ba talaga or AWA kasi alam ko wala ibang malalapitan or will help...

Bro... I admire you! Nagpa-HERO ka kasi, ayun, nagkatotoong na-inlove ka.

Eto nga ang isang halimbawa bakit ako nagsimula ng bagong thread: "sana dalawa ang puso ko." Kasi, tingin ko nga sa yo, love mo na itong girl na to kahit married ka pa. I assume you still love your wife and your family, but you also cannot abandon this girl. Tama ba?

There's no point now asking kung love ba ito o awa lang. I think, you should, by now, accept the fact na love mo na itong girl na ito. Once you have accepted that, that's one burden off you.

Your problem now is the financial support you have been giving. Haay... ipagdasal ko na lang manalo ka sa lotto para pwede mong ipagpatuloy ang pagkakawang-gawa mo. But believe me, bro. I admire you.

Frankly, I don't know what to say. I have been in a similar situation like you before. (I'm not married, kaya it was not as complicated as yours now.) I was also helping someone financially. Little by little, it really became taxing on my own personal finances.

But, unlike yours, the situation wasn't really a matter of life or death. Kaya, I had to decide to just stop. Masakit kung masakit, kasi kahit papaano, minahal ko na rin yung girl. (But she was a friend to begin with, not someone I met in any bar or MP.)

In your case, it's something different. But, if you ask me my honest opinion, you really need to make up your mind when and where to draw the demarcation line, or when to stop. Kasi naman, bro. You're married, and you have a family. You cannot, or should not, jeopardize your wife and kids, if you still love them and value them.

Eh paano na lang itong si girlfriend mo? Ayun... alam kong mamomroblema ka rin sa kanya. Let's face it bro. We cannot save the whole world.

Please believe me. Nahihirapan din akong sabihin sa yo yang last statement kong iyan. :(

i meet this girl na nagwowork sa massage parlor sa Quezon ave ng time na yon tapos we hang out few months all a sudden tinanong niya ako kung gusto daw siya igarahe nalang siya...so sagot ko di ko kaya pero kung gusto mo i'll help you na magbago pero sa inyo ka magstay don tutulungan kita start a small business para sa future niya at ng mga anak niya( husband nag-abroad daw di nauwi 4 yrs na yata), ito ang one of worst part ng problem nalaman ko may cervix cancer siya maaaring nakuha o palala dahil sa line ng work niya dati, she been confined sa ospital due to much discharge of blood galing sa ovary niya siguro almost 2 months siya don, di ako makapunta pero i send some financial help, start ng problem dumating sa point nalaman ng wife ko about kanya, sa family niya even sa relatives niya kung ano work niya at tungkol sa amin na at may communication pa kami dahil don. ang worst part lahat ng financial at moral support galing sa family at relatives niya nawala na lahat... so meaning wala siya ibang aasahan iba maliban sa akin and some help from co-mpa's niya, she begging me ilabas daw ng ospital, ginawan ko ng paraan para ilabas don at ihanap ng boarding house to stay herein at province i dont realized na ang medication niya ay continues pa up to now which is medyo mabigat din... to cut story short di ko alm kung inlove ba ang tawag don or nagpakatanga lang... sa ganon na set-up kasi married din ako...even my friends and my wife ask me WHY? ang question na hanggang ngayon di alam kung bakit patuloy parin ako it's LOVE ba talaga or AWA kasi alam ko wala ibang malalapitan or will help...

I think it's both Love and having a sense or responsibility and decency. You became good friends and you were intimate with each other. Now in her time of need, a decent guy like you will not abandon somebody like her. It's in our makeup us Filipinos, the bayanihan spirit, the sticking with someone, specially in hard times. As i read your post, looks like your marriage is not yet in jeopardy...since there is no talk of your wife leaving you and she is only asking why (correct me if i'm wrong). If the strain it is putting will probably cost you your family, then give up, but if not. Do the right thing and try to help as much as you can, of course without also adversely affecting the needs of your family. Give what you can give that's comfortable and within your means, both financially and emotionally. Good luck Bro.

Bro,

Matanda kana, alam muna ang ginagawa mo. You should not be asking those question at this point of your age. The only thing i can advise you is it's time to run. You have help too much to someone you barely knew if not a complete stranger. Cancer is a one way fight of which you can't win with out money. If you have all the dough to burn, good for her pero if your just someone above average, i say start running before it's too late for you to realize. For all you know, you might not only loose financially but also your wife.

Woah, first things first, cervical cancer, caused by the HPV virus (human papillomavirus) is a sexually transmitted disease wherein the men are the carriers, so get your wife vaccinated, before it is too late! Though the HPV virus is relatively harmless to us men, it is passed from one female to another through us. So do this one responsible thing for your wife! (and in case you are wondering, no, condoms do not offer protection against the transmission of HPV)

Secondly, this "love" from the gene-centric perspective is, men are genetically programmed to protect and take care of their women, who carry their offsprings. However, our genes do not have cognitive abilities, that is why there are misfirings, just as when a bird takes care of a cuckoo's egg. However in your case, you do not have any stake with her (no children), as well as you lack the resources. In conclusion, your situation is a misfiring of your genetic programming.

I think it's a bit of both though from what you posted, talagang mahal mo yung babae bro, of course you felt the need to help kasi nga ikaw lang inaasahan niya,my advice is just continue to help pero yung maluwag lang sayo, your wife and kids (if you have any..) should be your #1 priority, sana lang magtuloy tuloy blessings mo pa bro for you to help the one in need...

good luck and GOD BLESS bro..

:)

by the way we been married for 8 years now but we don't have a kids,problem kasi sa uterus ng wife ko kaya mahihirapan magbuntis...:mellow:

maybe 1 of the reason kaya medyo naligaw ng daan which is malaki problem pa pala hayyy...:(

experiencing some financial struggle...but so far i can handle pa medyo nawala lang yong ibang extra activity w/ my friends every weekend...

anyway thanx mg Bro...i hope soon or later makapagdecide before it's too late for you to realize...

for almost 19 months am not going to mp place i used to hangout . i exclusively dating

a retired mpa who is now working & having a little business . sometimes we argue on the

time that she is giving to me.. i reallly love this girl am jealous on the time she was

giving to her friends . i told her my love language is time , physical touch & affirmation

when we see each other it's always a rushed. she have to work she is busy.. i try to understand as

much as i could . am really blinded in love i guess this love make me blind. sometimes i question

her love for me? i may not totally happy but seeing her doing the right thing , right way , right

direction .. eased my burden

More often than not, it's the "fault" of us men. I used the term "fault" not implying a "moral fault" or "sin." I'm not trying to sound judgmental, nor do I intend to be such. I'm just saying, if ever something like falling in love happens, I think we men initiate it, we men pursue it, and we men nurture it. After all, aren't we the ones that do the chasing and the courting?

Come on, bros, let's accept it. We enter a club, or MP, whatever. We see a nice chick. We get attracted. We ask her to table with us, talk, drink, maybe flirt and do some hanky panky... whatever. We would probably ask for her number, and after we are done, we text her, call her, until next visit to the club. Lo and behold, it just doesn't stop at seeing each other at the club. We further ask for a date, then another, then, the next we do, make love with her, then date, then make love... it becomes a continuum.

I assume there are guys who can stand such a continuous activity without falling in love. Maybe, there are the sex-starved gents who are just doing that for the fun or heck of it. Maybe, we like to exclusively date this one chick because she's really super sexy and hot and she can give the best of all worlds -- affection, attention, sexual gratification, etc.

If we're not what I just described (and I am presuming these are the minority), it's impossible not to fall in love. With a continuous dating and seeing each other, the chivalry in every man starts to kick in. Then, we start to care, and be concerned, and feel the need to support and protect, etc., etc. Of course, the chick starts to feel this, and then she starts to return the affection and the concern. Then she starts to tell of her troubles and problems, and how she wants to meet a man that will bail her out from her misery... etc., etc.

Before we know it -- bang! We're in love. End of story?

Perhaps. If you're free and available, it could lead to a wonderful ending. But, what if you're already hitched? What if you're already married?

Now the problem begins. You start to discover you have two loves. And then you start to sing: sana dalawa ang puso ko. Gosh!

Can we help it? Of course we can. We shouldn't have started it in the first place. It could have saved us a lot of trouble.

We know that, and yet, we just couldn't help it. We try out our macho skills on chicks. We try to see how far we can get. We try our luck on the fire to see how near we can approach it only to find out, we are already on fire.

Mea culpa! (My fault!) We cry in the end. But alas, we have already gone too deep, and too far, and sometimes, it's already hard to retrace our steps or undo the knot we have tied.

Bro, saludo ako sayo. Unless you've done it live w/ you're MPA girlfriend, have yourself check for Hepa B. It's a common causeof cervical cancer and according to a MPA I know who's also a registered nurse this is the definitive endgame disease for sex workers notwithstanding HIV.

Bro, saludo ako sayo. Unless you've done it live w/ you're MPA girlfriend, have yourself check for Hepa B. It's a common causeof cervical cancer and according to a MPA I know who's also a registered nurse this is the definitive endgame disease for sex workers notwithstanding HIV.

FYI bro, Hepa B affects the liver and can cause liver cancer. HPV (human papillomavirus) infection is an STD that causes cervical cancer. Unlike HIV where you can get by doing it live, you can get HPV even if you used a condom, and though men are safe from contracting cervical cancer, you pass it on to every female you have sex with, with or without condoms!

The incubation of HPV varies from weeks to months to years, but seeing that loveko's MPA girlfriend has already been diagnosed with cervical cancer, the probability of loveko being a carrier of the virus is quite high!

HPV is highly contagious in that, you don't even need to have penetrative sex to get the virus, that is why, condoms don't offer protection at all.

i think what you felt was more on awa than love..maybe at first u fell in love with her..but as u get too casual with each other u have invested an emotional attachment to ur mpa..just like the others say a decent man like you wont a leave a girl in distress..it's more of nakukunsensya ka na iwan na lang sya basta..well if kaya naman ng bulsa na tulungan sya then go..but you also mentioned na nalaman na ng asawa m about sa kanya isa din yun sa pag isipan m..kasi baka sa sobrang bait m naman di mo na narerealize na family mo na nagsusuffer..

i salute u though for being heroic in a way..bihira yun ganyan guy na nagbibigay ng financial help sa mpa or gro ng walang kapalit..usually kasi other men are helping mpa's because of their services..

think about it..do what others adviced you about having your wife vaccinated..better be safe..

here's my story..around 2 years ago..i met a guy here in mtc and eventually he became my regular..we have many things in common..he was broken hearted when i met him..he came from a failed relationship with a psp..and i came from a failed relationship with my client..we go out on walks every week sometimes 2 times a week and i got to know him better..he always talks about his ex..he always asks me advices on what to do with his girl..so i merely thought that "palipas oras" nya lang ako..he was very supportive financially emotionally..a perfect picture of a boyfriend-to-be..but we became friends..i was controlling myself not to fall for him for what i always hear from him seems like he has not moved on yet..i was just there for him till he confesses that he loves me..i drove him away by not texting/calling him i even said uncessary words/unkind words to him just to drive him away..i told him i dont feel the same way as he did..i did that because i knew he is just fond of me and that he does not really love me..he told me he loved me yet everytime his ex text him she becomes our topic again..i got so jealous that i decided not to see him anymore..i even helped him pursue his ex for i know it'll make him happy..

plus i must say it's really hard to invest emotionally to the clients..minsa akala naten mahal na naten yun pala we are just happy with the support that they are giving us..with the attention that they are showing us..tapos in the end kapag nkakita sya ng ibang interest magseselos ka..masasaktan ka..so i must say in this line of work u should know ur boundaries..be prepared for the consequences if nainlove ka sa client/mpa..but it's not impossible di lahat ng psp pera lang habol sa client nila at di lahat ng client sex lang habol sa psp nila..sometimes more than the money mas masarap yun feeling na may nakilala ka, na may nakinig sayo, nagcare sayo kahit sa saglit at bayad na panahon lang..

in a way love mo rin yun girl na may sakit....in the christian theology..we have eros (passionate physical love) phileo (brotherly love) and agape ( christ love ...I'd die for you love)....there's nothing wrong about going the extra mile and obviously you care a lot for this girl....but you have to prioritize your feelings....love mo rin dapat wife mo....so make sure healthy ka and wife mo.....and try to be sensitive to the feelings of your wife......reality is the girl might die from the cancer...it's a painful slow death....after that wife mo pa rin ang makakasama mo.....

here's my story..around 2 years ago..i met a guy here in mtc and eventually he became my regular..we have many things in common..he was broken hearted when i met him..he came from a failed relationship with a psp..and i came from a failed relationship with my client..we go out on walks every week sometimes 2 times a week and i got to know him better..he always talks about his ex..he always asks me advices on what to do with his girl..so i merely thought that "palipas oras" nya lang ako..he was very supportive financially emotionally..a perfect picture of a boyfriend-to-be..but we became friends..i was controlling myself not to fall for him for what i always hear from him seems like he has not moved on yet..i was just there for him till he confesses that he loves me..i drove him away by not texting/calling him i even said uncessary words/unkind words to him just to drive him away..i told him i dont feel the same way as he did..i did that because i knew he is just fond of me and that he does not really love me..he told me he loved me yet everytime his ex text him she becomes our topic again..i got so jealous that i decided not to see him anymore..i even helped him pursue his ex for i know it'll make him happy..

plus i must say it's really hard to invest emotionally to the clients..minsa akala naten mahal na naten yun pala we are just happy with the support that they are giving us..with the attention that they are showing us..tapos in the end kapag nkakita sya ng ibang interest magseselos ka..masasaktan ka..so i must say in this line of work u should know ur boundaries..be prepared for the consequences if nainlove ka sa client/mpa..but it's not impossible di lahat ng psp pera lang habol sa client nila at di lahat ng client sex lang habol sa psp nila..sometimes more than the money mas masarap yun feeling na may nakilala ka, na may nakinig sayo, nagcare sayo kahit sa saglit at bayad na panahon lang..

hmm... oh well mejo same story tayo and this my story!!!... but for my past relationship with my x-client or x-boyfriend (watever)... no money issue... i love him b'coz evertym we hang-out i feel comfortable with him.. first tym we met 2nd. 3rd etc in short his my regular client!!... i cant imagine na mamimiss ko siya until na naging kami na hndi ko alam kung panu naging kami.. hanggang naguguluhan na ako sa sarili ko na love ba to or i need financial??... so may doubts na ako self ko kaya one tym nag cheat ako.. then i realized na mali!! i love him so much that tym.. kaya i tell him the truth na nagcheat ako so hard for me to tell the whole story i was cry and say "sorry talaga" ... hanggang naging ok kami na never ako humingi financially im so happy khit na money issue.. IM SO happy b'coz nagkakasama kami madalas kahit na everytym na nakikita kami involved ang s*x ok lng love ko eh kahit na minsan pumasok na utak ko na "parausan ba niya lang ako"?? kahit na minsan na hndi ako kumukuha ng client ok lng sakin basta kasama siya masaya na ako.. hanggang umabot ng 7mos.. nakipgbreak siya na i was shock kasi ok nmn kami walang ping-awayan biglang nagbago ang lahat... maxado ako nadala ng feelings ko na akala ko siya na.. i dont konw what the reason bakit siya nakipgbreak.. then nagpakatanga pa ako break na kami pero pumapayag pa din ako na magS*x pa kami kasi i was hoping na baka pwede pa magkaayos kami.. i was wrong i feel like a dress.. una favorite kang suotin pero kapg napagsawaan iisang tabi ka na lng..!!! ilang mos. bago ako naka -move on... !! its hard for me to get over in 6mos... khit na nagkabf ako ulit hndi nagwork kasi may tyms na nacocompare ko si x at si present...!!! kaya i decide na makipgbreak na lng... now i realized kung maiinlove man ako ulit sa client hndi na siguro ganun ka 100% mahirap makawala sa dating relasyon lalo na kung nagseryoso ka at minahal mo talaga..

but now im happy ryt now... and im happy for my x and to her gf... at least nafeel ko ulit mainlove, na parang hyskul... hahahaha pero mahirap nga lang pagnasaktan.. that's life.. sabi nga nila habang nakakaranas ng pain sa love marami kang magiging lesson... " UULITIN KO LANG SINABI NI SILVER_FF HNDI LAHAT NG PSP PERA LANG HABOL AT HNDI LAHAT NG CLIENT SEX LANG HABOL.. !!! MASARAP KASI UNG FEELING NA ISANG TAO NA NAGING CLIENT MO AALAGAAN KA KAHT NA SA SANDALING PANAHON!!!!.... :)

***THAT'S MY STUPID LOVE STORY***

I am married in my early 40's and this is my story about how i fell for an MPA. I met her 4 years ago at an MP in Q. Ave. it was like at first sight, not yet love, the moment she entered the room i was enamored, she was the most beautiful MPA that i have ever seen. She was very tall and chinita and the conversation with her was not like with other MPA's, she was very educated. Then came the service..she was soo good..and from then on i was already crushing on her. Not yet in love, but i couldn't get her off my mind. From my first visit, i started visiting her twice a week..this was a lot considering that before her, i might have gone to an MP a total of 20 times my entire life...i kept coming twice a week for two months..and i knew that i had already fallen for her..i told her i loved her and after 2 weeks..she told me she loved me too. She told me she was separated and a single Mom. Her dream was to work as a Medical Transcriptionist, i financed her studies and gave her an allowance. Since we met at an MP i did not expect everything she had told me about her to be true...true enough things unraveled..that she was still married and living with her husband. At first i thought everything was a lie, and that all she wanted from me was money. Maybe in her case she's thinking that all i want from her is sex. But since i felt i really loved her, i overcame all the lies..we are still together after four years..however...her income as a Medical Transcriptionist is not enough, i still give her some support. By the way her husband also has a girlfriend and my girl and he still live with each other for the sake of convenience. We see each other once a week and i give her 6k a month.

Now my question is this..you think she would still see me if not for the support i give her?..if that's the case then this is just like a PSP scenario..like paying her 1.5k per session....although i would readily give that to her to help her, at the back of my mind. i still wonder if that's what she's only after. Of course 6k a month is a small amount, when she worked as an MPA, she took in 50 to 70k a month, but of course working as an MPA is quite dangerous and puts her health at risk. And when we make love it's so real..feels so real..she makes me very happy sexually and emotionally...we do things that only lovers in every sense of the word will do...however it's strictly a once a week affair, since she lives in her husband's house(although the husband also has a girlfriend she doesn't want to be caught because he might kick her out of the house).For me..i ask myself..is this just about sex?..our once a week session does wonders for me..it recharges me physically and emotionally. How long can we keep this up? And for her is this only about money or you think she has real feelings for me? Just wondering....

I am married in my early 40's and this is my story about how i fell for an MPA. I met her 4 years ago at an MP in Q. Ave. it was like at first sight, not yet love, the moment she entered the room i was enamored, she was the most beautiful MPA that i have ever seen. She was very tall and chinita and the conversation with her was not like with other MPA's, she was very educated. Then came the service..she was soo good..and from then on i was already crushing on her. Not yet in love, but i couldn't get her off my mind. From my first visit, i started visiting her twice a week..this was a lot considering that before her, i might have gone to an MP a total of 20 times my entire life...i kept coming twice a week for two months..and i knew that i had already fallen for her..i told her i loved her and after 2 weeks..she told me she loved me too. She told me she was separated and a single Mom. Her dream was to work as a Medical Transcriptionist, i financed her studies and gave her an allowance. Since we met at an MP i did not expect everything she had told me about her to be true...true enough things unraveled..that she was still married and living with her husband. At first i thought everything was a lie, and that all she wanted from me was money. Maybe in her case she's thinking that all i want from her is sex. But since i felt i really loved her, i overcame all the lies..we are still together after four years..however...her income as a Medical Transcriptionist is not enough, i still give her some support. By the way her husband also has a girlfriend and my girl and he still live with each other for the sake of convenience. We see each other once a week and i give her 6k a month.

Now my question is this..you think she would still see me if not for the support i give her?..if that's the case then this is just like a PSP scenario..like paying her 1.5k per session....although i would readily give that to her to help her, at the back of my mind. i still wonder if that's what she's only after. Of course 6k a month is a small amount, when she worked as an MPA, she took in 50 to 70k a month, but of course working as an MPA is quite dangerous and puts her health at risk. And when we make love it's so real..feels so real..she makes me very happy sexually and emotionally...we do things that only lovers in every sense of the word will do...however it's strictly a once a week affair, since she lives in her husband's house(although the husband also has a girlfriend she doesn't want to be caught because he might kick her out of the house).For me..i ask myself..is this just about sex?..our once a week session does wonders for me..it recharges me physically and emotionally. How long can we keep this up? And for her is this only about money or you think she has real feelings for me? Just wondering....

you know bro, honestly speaking, i think she really loves you pero not whole heartedly, in a 100% quantity, i think it's on;y around 60-70% though to get to 100% you might need some major adjustments... kaya the question i ask you is.. do you really love her for you to leave your wife and be with her and vice versa?? di niyo ba kayang magsama sa iisang house?? you said you have been together for 4 years, that's a long time bro, that's the years me and my ex wife have been married and for me that is considered a lifetime,

it's really complex bro, ask yourself analytically, wag puso pairalin mo kundi utak, ask yourself if she truly loves you and if you do, then stick with your situation (you being with each other's partner) or make major adjustments like what i stated above...

i do hope i made some sense in your situation bro and best of luck!!

:ninja:

if she can leave her husband for you then, all your "fidelity" questions will be solved but

I agree with TanglewoodBoy. Despite the four years of togetherness, all you can do is speculate. While it may be true you have genuine feelings for each other, you will also agree it is not total, and it can never be full in every sense. You will always be "part-time lovers."

How will long this will keep up? Only time will tell. The scenarios are as different as one can imagine: you get caught, she gets caught, she decides to leave and dump you, you doing the same, she gets sick, you likewise... etc., etc.

Living a double life can be enjoyable and challenging; but let's face it. There is always the burden, and the guilt embedded somewhere.

There's only one way to straighten things out. Make a decision. Either leave your wife for her (but the question is, is she ready to leave her husband for you?); or leave her and stick it out with your wife and family.

Until you are ready for such a step, you will never be at peace, and you will never be tranquil. Your happiness will never be complete, and you will always have so many unanswered question.

I say your still one lucky bastard bro. come to think of it, 6K is really nothing vs the cost of going to mp at 2x week.

i'd say your in a safe situation, let it flow as is & keep it discreet as you can. after all you get to have what you want

even at once a week. this also helps to keep your married life going. just imagine if she leave's her husband and then you

have to support her the whole package, house etc..then things get's more complicated.

no your not raking a psp, but only maintaining a kabit. you can test her out by runnign a drama story that your having financial

problem Z& you can't provide a month or two of an allowance. she how would she react & if her feelings would change. only then

you can measure if the whole 4 yrs was all about money.

Guest eljuego

In my opinion, what others think is "falling in love' with a PSP/MPA/GRO is just infatuation. Some people may think that they're in love with these girls coz when you're with them, they'll treat you like a king and fulfill your innermost fantasies,hence, it's easy to like them. That's their job. It's easy to get infatuated with these girls but falling in love? I don't think so.

In my opinion, what others think is "falling in love' with a PSP/MPA/GRO is just infatuation. Some people may think that they're in love with these girls coz when you're with them, they'll treat you like a king and fulfill your innermost fantasies,hence, it's easy to like them. That's their job. It's easy to get infatuated with these girls but falling in love? I don't think so.

I can agree that there's a difference between infatuation and love. However, while there is a difference, I also think that the line that divides them is thin. Hence, the reason why there is great difficulty from distinguishing whether one is on the side of infatuation or on the side of love.

And between the sexes, there is even a further difference as both genders perceive infatuation and love from two different perspectives.

One factor may help in aiding in the distinction -- TIME. The longer one stay's in the relationship, the better one sees which side of the line s/he stands on -- whether it's infatuation or love.

Guest eljuego

And between the sexes, there is even a further difference as both genders perceive infatuation and love from two different perspectives.

Can you elaborate further the difference in perception of love and infatuation between the genders?