Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I've been through a roller-coaster ride through hell with an MPA.

Several months ago, I fell in love with her, and she supposedly fell in love with me. Then I find out she has a boyfriend, and she's been playing me like an idiot all along, just for my money. I've been clinically depressed for years, and I mistakenly saw her as my one saving grace, my last chance at happiness. So this revelation devastates me, and I have a suicide attempt. But I survive. I get put in a home for mentally ill people. Two weeks later they release me.

The girl becomes friends with me again. Apparently she's having problems with her boyfriend, and she misses my friendship. Then they break up, and she tells me I finally have a chance to be with her, that she has real feelings for me this time. I am ecstatic. Then I suspect her of being dishonest once more, and I get angry. Two days later I find out she's back with her boyfriend, that she still loves him. I even get into a fight with him, a fight I pathetically lose. In this particular situation, I have lost all my battles. I am as good as dead.

Nothing I say can express the depths of misery I am experiencing now. I was overwhelmingly stupid, immature and foolish. I still am for still loving her. Still am for hoping for that tiny, impossible chance of being with her. So stupid.

Someone in this thread once said, "never fall in love with an MPA." Only now do I see the wisdom in those words. MPAs... these girls are not girlfriend material. Not because of the nature of their work, no. I don't look down on these girls because of their jobs. In fact, I admire them for their strength and bravery. But these girls build walls between themselves and their guests. Walls that are near impossible to break. You will always be just a guest to them. Just an object, just a tool to play with and fool around with. Love them at your own peril.

Several months ago, I fell in love with her, and she supposedly fell in love with me. Then I find out she has a boyfriend, and she's been playing me like an idiot all along, just for my money. I've been clinically depressed for years, and I mistakenly saw her as my one saving grace, my last chance at happiness. So this revelation devastates me, and I have a suicide attempt. But I survive. I get put in a home for mentally ill people. Two weeks later they release me.

The girl becomes friends with me again. Apparently she's having problems with her boyfriend, and she misses my friendship. Then they break up, and she tells me I finally have a chance to be with her, that she has real feelings for me this time. I am ecstatic. Then I suspect her of being dishonest once more, and I get angry. Two days later I find out she's back with her boyfriend, that she still loves him. I even get into a fight with him, a fight I pathetically lose. In this particular situation, I have lost all my battles. I am as good as dead.

Nothing I say can express the depths of misery I am experiencing now. I was overwhelmingly stupid, immature and foolish. I still am for still loving her. Still am for hoping for that tiny, impossible chance of being with her. So stupid.

Someone in this thread once said, "never fall in love with an MPA." Only now do I see the wisdom in those words. MPAs... these girls are not girlfriend material. Not because of the nature of their work, no. I don't look down on these girls because of their jobs. In fact, I admire them for their strength and bravery. But these girls build walls between themselves and their guests. Walls that are near impossible to break. You will always be just a guest to them. Just an object, just a tool to play with and fool around with. Love them at your own peril.

sad to say what happened to you bro, i am really sorry you have to learn the lesson the very hard way...

but try to pick yourself back up, enjoy life more and lean more on your friends, take it a day at a time...

kung sino man yung mpa na nagpaasa sayo, i do hope karma gets back to her on what she has done to you.....

thanks for sharing your story here!!

good luck and wish you well...

FALLING INLOVE WITH LADIES WORKING FROM THESE ESTABLISHMENTS IS LIKE BEING CAUGHT IN A SPIDERS WEB.. :P so be careful not to fall for these people...its much wiser to just "play" w/them...and not FALL INLOVE WITH THEM...GAGUHAN LANG YAN...ikaw? magpapa-gago kaba sa kanila?

balance....hwag lagi puso ang sundin...gamitin din ang utak...if you just "play" with them mag eenjoy ka....pagpinairal mo puso mo...IIYAK KALANG SA HULI...either psp,mpa or whatever...PERA ANG HABOL NILA HINDI PAG IBIG...THE MORE YOU LOVE THEM THE MORE SILA MAKAKAHUTHOT NG PERA SA INYO...kasi mahal mo sila...dimo sila matiis...diba? :wub:

Edited by hotmafia

Save yourself. Cut ka na completely and just move on. No if's or but's.

Thanks everyone. :) I just recently changed my cel phone number and erased hers. So there's no way we'll ever see each other again. It hurts like hell, but I know this is what I need to do. I do miss her. Even though I know she's a fraud, I still miss the "good" times we had, the "bonding" moments. I hate how our hearts yearn to hold on to these things, even when we know how destructive they are. But that's the way of love.

Thanks everyone. :) I just recently changed my cel phone number and erased hers. So there's no way we'll ever see each other again. It hurts like hell, but I know this is what I need to do. I do miss her. Even though I know she's a fraud, I still miss the "good" times we had, the "bonding" moments. I hate how our hearts yearn to hold on to these things, even when we know how destructive they are. But that's the way of love.

Kaya mo yan sir. It takes time to heal pero it'll pass. And when that time comes,matatawa ka nalang and you'll ask yourself why and how did you fall in love with a woman like that. Good luck to you bro!!!!! ;)

very brave of you to invest emotionally on that type of girl..but sad to say you loved the wrong person at the wrong time as well..she was committed to someone,.you love her,she loves him ang eksena nyo eh..but she's at fault here in the first place for making you believe in such a lie..so meaning to say khit ano pa man naging propesyon nya if she is set na manloko ng tao,gagawin at gagawin nya yun..nagkataon lang na mpa sya..di lang talaga kayo para sa isat isa..not all mpa's or psp are like that swertehan lang yan..kahit naman sa edukadang babae ka mainlove kung talgang manloloko, manloloko eh di ba??

move on,dont waste ur life..she's not worth it..it'll only make you look more pathetic if you do that again,it's never easy on the earlier part but you'll get used to it..cut off everything that would remind you of her,it'll help you move on easier.

so meaning to say khit ano pa man naging propesyon nya if she is set na manloko ng tao,gagawin at gagawin nya yun..nagkataon lang na mpa sya..di lang talaga kayo para sa isat isa..not all mpa's or psp are like that swertehan lang yan..kahit naman sa edukadang babae ka mainlove kung talgang manloloko, manloloko eh di ba??

I agree with you. I do think not all MPAs are liars, manipulative, selfish, and just plain EVIL like this one. I just happened to fall in love with the worst of them all.

But I think most MPAs develop a "wall" between themselves and their clients. It's only a job after all, and to take it to a personal level is to risk complicating things. Also, just like some clients perceive these women as "dirty", "disgusting" and "gold-digging" (which I admit, are rather unfair and generalizing opinions), some MPAs perceive their clients as "perverts", "cheaters", and "chauvinists/misogynists". These walls and unhealthy opinions are what make it difficult for a client and an MPA to have a real relationship.

just a newbie here on mtc. only thot of joining cuz a friend told me that this is a good site if your looking for new gimiks. i never realize that there would be serious thread like this one. kudos for all the shared experiences and for the supportive advice by members. they all highlight that the risks involve in relating to GROs and MPAs are not limited contacting diseases or damaging one's reputation: you could not only end up damaging your health, name and pockets...you can also damage your heart

• 1 month later...

Ang isang tao pag itinuring mong tao, ituturing ka ring tao. The only sad part is that we won't have a chance to meet them if not in this kind of situation. It's very hard cause up until now, I'm still emotionally attached somehow to my "angel" but everything happens for a reason. There's always a first time for everything right?

As for me I fell in love with personal service provider, I was starting to court her and in the end I decided to break away with her, I realized it was going one sided and she didn't love me back in doing that I went into depression until I found out that she has a boyfriend who is married and a sugar dad supporting her which made my depression worst I know I did the right thing in breaking loose with her but why am I still a damn fool or stubborn I know this relationship will lead to nothing but still....

IMHO PSP, MPA, GRO or what have you are just here for us f-u-c-k and nothing else. if you happen to fall in love with one, just tell yourself she is only one of many... there will be more to come. There will always be someone prettier and younger and more fun in the sack!

hay nako. eto problema ko ngayun e. naka GFE ako sa isang MPA and based sa mga FR dun sa MPA na un as in warning daw wag kukunin sayang pera at oras. well actually ginawa din sa akin ng MPA un ung una kami nag meet. pero habang tumatagal sobrang sweet n sya and un nga GFE na talaga. nahuhulog na tuloy ako sa kanya. and halos same age lng kmi.

And i think the whole interaction , form the first time you met at the MP is purely transcational , do you think pag sa public kayo nagkakilala kakausapin tayo nung Mpa? , the conversations are fake , cause when you think about it , you paid for her to interact with you,nauto narin ako ng ganyan kasi kaya alam ko na ngayun. ^_^

I admit that i'm falling in love with this lady that i met in one of the MPs in Q ave. We became textmates after we met the first time last year. Our first meeting was so special, kakaiba agad chemistry namin. Aside from beautiful face and body. she got brains tapos almost same age kami. Kung nakagrad lang sana sya ng IT eh di sana pwede kami officemates ngaun hehe.. Since then, i kept on promising na visit ako ulit dun kaso naging busy ako sa work that's why recently lang ako nakapunta ulit. Sobra steamy and intimate nung 2nd meeting namin. We really missed each other. Hindi sex ginawa namin; it was love making. Then earlier this week nagdate kami. Every kiss was full of passion. Feeling ko hindi naman sya umaarte lang na sweet. Feeling ko totoo ung pinapakita nya and hindi money ung habol nya. In fact, pinipilit nya iabot yung share nya sa kin nung pauwi na kami. Syempre di ko inaccept. In the end, ayun dun sa driver ng cab nya mismo inabot yung pera. Hayyy i really love her smile. Pag nagismile sya hawig nya ung isang hot sexy artist ng GMA 7 na chinita. wub.gif