Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

clients falling in love with thier angels, angels falling in love their clients....

indeed a very good topic!! I haven't read the previous posts and comments.. but this topic has been my problem for quite a while until now...

well to make the story short, I am married man who still enjoying clubbing. I've been clubbing since I was a single. I was able to stop it on the first 3 years of my married life but now I'm back in my old way. I experienced falling in love when I was still single but it wasn't so hard for me to get over it.

but now, in my married life, I fall in love once again with my angel in one of my favorite club. the problem now is I'm finding it hard to get over. I'm falling deeply in love with this angel. it was really hard for me.

Another thing, my angel told me that she also feel the same way for me... but i can't believe maybe because of line of work she had. it was really hard to think that she really feel the same way even though of the thing like; she always have a gift for me on some special acassions.

well, I know that its unfair specially for my wife. but what can I do? I want to get rid of this feelings coz I know this wasn't right.. but I also keep on thinking....

How can it be bad when it feels so good?

How can it be wrong when it feels so right?

I hope I have shared something worth reading for......

clients falling in love with thier angels, angels falling in love their clients....

indeed a very good topic!! I haven't read the previous posts and comments.. but this topic has been my problem for quite a while until now...

well to make the story short, I am married man who still enjoying clubbing. I've been clubbing since I was a single. I was able to stop it on the first 3 years of my married life but now I'm back in my old way. I experienced falling in love when I was still single but it wasn't so hard for me to get over it.

but now, in my married life, I fall in love once again with my angel in one of my favorite club. the problem now is I'm finding it hard to get over. I'm falling deeply in love with this angel. it was really hard for me.

Another thing, my angel told me that she also feel the same way for me... but i can't believe maybe because of line of work she had. it was really hard to think that she really feel the same way even though of the thing like; she always have a gift for me on some special acassions.

well, I know that its unfair specially for my wife. but what can I do? I want to get rid of this feelings coz I know this wasn't right.. but I also keep on thinking....

How can it be bad when it feels so good?

How can it be wrong when it feels so right?

I hope I have shared something worth reading for......

bro, what i can suggest is add more girls into ur list. the more u have, the higher chances u can forget.

but regardless of how many u get, make sure u get home everytime and keep ur wife always on top.

as the saying goes, the more the merrier. naging problem kc is, u focus so much, that's why ur into such situation.

my 2 cents bro.

bro, what i can suggest is add more girls into ur list. the more u have, the higher chances u can forget.

but regardless of how many u get, make sure u get home everytime and keep ur wife always on top.

as the saying goes, the more the merrier. naging problem kc is, u focus so much, that's why ur into such situation.

my 2 cents bro.

thanks bro, cguro nga kailangan dagdagan ko. the problem is, pag nandun ako sa club na un, ang nakukuha ko lang is either cya or yung sis nya. i have experience from both of them.. (you know...). pero since nung sinab nya sakin na she feels the same way. aba!! nagtatampo na pag kumukuha ko ng ibang angels. pati tuloy yung sis nya di ko na makuha. saka I always find myself waiting na makuha cya everytime i go there.

pero bro! salamats!! I will do ur suggestion. maybe trying other club other than this club would also be helpful.

thanks bro, cguro nga kailangan dagdagan ko. the problem is, pag nandun ako sa club na un, ang nakukuha ko lang is either cya or yung sis nya. i have experience from both of them.. (you know...). pero since nung sinab nya sakin na she feels the same way. aba!! nagtatampo na pag kumukuha ko ng ibang angels. pati tuloy yung sis nya di ko na makuha. saka I always find myself waiting na makuha cya everytime i go there.

pero bro! salamats!! I will do ur suggestion. maybe trying other club other than this club would also be helpful.

doesnt it feel awkward na parehong magkapatid ang nadale mo dun and parang ok lang sa gro mo..well anyway you have a family and yes masarap pero it might just be the sex or dahil sinabi nya na may feeling din sya sayo..ingat ka na lang

doesnt it feel awkward na parehong magkapatid ang nadale mo dun and parang ok lang sa gro mo..well anyway you have a family and yes masarap pero it might just be the sex or dahil sinabi nya na may feeling din sya sayo..ingat ka na lang

well, awkward nga talaga. but actually, hindi rin ok sa angel ko na i-table ko ung sis nya. cguro kesa iba nga naman utol nya na lang. well, we go out na rin (sister nya) kaya lang di alam ng angel ko kasi sabi ng sis nya magagalit daw sis nya.

gulo no!! thanks for the comment bro!! all comments are well noted! well i just wish na sana nga this is just because of sexual lust lang or just because she also told me that she likes me. hehehe!! pag nagka ganun!! its good for me!! salamats uli bro!! i'll post my update regarding this here.

just want to add sa mga naunang post ko...

guys, kung mamahalin niyo yung mga gro/mpa/psp niyo... not because of AWA and not because MAHAL ka nung babae... kasi mas masakit yun kaysa sa mahalin niyo sila dahil sa sex... (ang gulo noh!?) promise... believe me... MASAKIT... sobra sobra... :cry: mabuti pang mahalin niyo sila o magsimula sa sex kaysa sa AWA LANG...

guys, kung mamahalin niyo yung mga gro/mpa/psp niyo... not because of AWA and not because MAHAL ka nung babae... kasi mas masakit yun kaysa sa mahalin niyo sila dahil sa sex... (ang gulo noh!?) promise... believe me... MASAKIT... sobra sobra... :cry: mabuti pang mahalin niyo sila o magsimula sa sex kaysa sa AWA LANG...

Madam, sinabi mo pa. Talaga pong magulo, lolz. In my past experience, it all started like a magic. Alam mo ba 'yun sa unang pagkakikita mo palang may some kind of unexplanable feeling and a sparkle in my eyes. Parang "kaboom", parang may sumabod at hindi mo maintindihan. Kaya nga ng hirap makalimutan, eh.

In the same manner, when it all started as a friend and the respect with each other, at higit sa lahat walang itinatagong mga lihim o kasinungalingan.

It is much much better to start the relationship in either both cited cases.

Just my 2 cents. . .

ALAM MO TAMA UN SINABI MO , KAYA LANG SANA PAKI ELABORATE LANG TONG SINABI MO , KASE NAALALA KO MADALAS SABIHIN SAKIN NG GIRL KO NOON NA ALAM NYA NA NAAAWA LANG AKO SA KANYA, KAYA KO GINAGAWA UN, IT MEANS LOW SELF ESTEEM DIBA? INDI NAMAN AKO NAAWA SA KANYA PERO UN ANG LAGI NYA SINASABI , PAKI ELABORATE LANG PLEASE........

i guess one can never fully understand a relationship like this unless one has either been a client or mpa/gro.

I guess that's true.

I've taken so much interest in this thread because of my sister's college friend who finally gave his girl the fairy tale wedding that she always wanted. I'm pretty sure that that relationship was one tough ride but they were able to see things through - well, at least until the wedding. As much as my sister didn't want to be judgmental, the difference in family and social background were evident. My sister was telling me that she overheard the bride's friends say that they may never have the chance to attend such a grand wedding ever again. And this is probably true, very few relationships of this sort are able to transcend differences and make this this far.

Nangyayari pa rin pala ang "Pretty Woman" endings.

ALAM MO TAMA UN SINABI MO , KAYA LANG SANA PAKI ELABORATE LANG TONG SINABI MO , KASE NAALALA KO MADALAS SABIHIN SAKIN NG GIRL KO NOON NA ALAM NYA NA NAAAWA LANG AKO SA KANYA, KAYA KO GINAGAWA UN, IT MEANS LOW SELF ESTEEM DIBA? INDI NAMAN AKO NAAWA SA KANYA PERO UN ANG LAGI NYA SINASABI , PAKI ELABORATE LANG PLEASE........

Your post struck me and I've been mulling over it. I don't think it's just low self-esteem. Sometimes, it's also the other party's need to needed. The need to be the knight in shining armor or prince charming?

But come to think of it, don't we all get into relationships because we all have that need to be wanted, needed and desired? It may seem selfish but it's human nature, right? It's easy to fall in love and even easier fall for that idea of being in love.

Like what I've posted before, these are extraordinary relationships which require extraordinary efforts.

when this involves more than just sex and money for either or both parties, it becomes complicated.

the irony is it needs to go beyond sex and money to grow. otherwise, it's just a transaction.

it requires a lot of understanding, and shedding of traditional beliefs about relationships. you may even need to reorient your moral compass.

i remember an incident some years ago, when i had snacks with my friend, his mpa gf, and one or two of her friends.

the mpa gf kept on bragging that she had a lot of suitors, all from the mp. they were rich, pogi, mabait, etc. eventually, one of the girls got so annoyed that she said: eh bakit ka pa nila kailangan ligawan, eh for 3 thou, sex at gfe na ang binibigay mo!

there was a moment of stunned silence and then everyone just laughed.

what struck me was not the comment, but that the mpa gf didn't take offense, and as my friend later confirmed, she totally forgot about the incident. for her it was normal, harmless, and she didn't even realize that my friend got hurt.

when this involves more than just sex and money for either or both parties, it becomes complicated.

the irony is it needs to go beyond sex and money to grow. otherwise, it's just a transaction.

it requires a lot of understanding, and shedding of traditional beliefs about relationships. you may even need to reorient your moral compass.

i remember an incident some years ago, when i had snacks with my friend, his mpa gf, and one or two of her friends.

the mpa gf kept on bragging that she had a lot of suitors, all from the mp. they were rich, pogi, mabait, etc. eventually, one of the girls got so annoyed that she said: eh bakit ka pa nila kailangan ligawan, eh for 3 thou, sex at gfe na ang binibigay mo!

there was a moment of stunned silence and then everyone just laughed.

what struck me was not the comment, but that the mpa gf didn't take offense, and as my friend later confirmed, she totally forgot about the incident. for her it was normal, harmless, and she didn't even realize that my friend got hurt.

yeah very true, para kase sa kanila , pangkaraniwan na yun, kase pag nakasanayan mo na gawin o marinig ang isang bagay parang nagiging normal na, para bang try mo wag magsalawal sa loob ng 31 days sa una mahihiya ka pero bandang huli pangkaraniwan nalang, as for othe rpeople, parang ung taong grasa dito sa amin , common site na laging sumusuntok sa hangin , so indi na big deal, to this girls sex is just sex, hindi na sila nahihiya kung masilipan sila , its like sanay ka nang tumanggap ng suntok na parang kalabit nalang sayo, ask pacqiaou...but oras na sumingut na ung love.. saka nila naiisip kung ano ba pede nila pagmalaki sa guy

"you can do foolish things when you are in love...."

I posted in this thread to share my love story on how i fell in love. but unfortunately I offended this person/s because of my post.....

i want to thank all of the person who have posted their comments about my story... to those who know how to erase posts. kindly erase my entry. and thank you in advance..

to the one i have offended,

I apologize.... i don't have any intention to hurt somebody or reveal somebody on my post.

you knew how much i love you. i may not be deserving for forgiveness but those things on my post didn't mean to hurt you or somebody else.

its just sometimes... you do foolish things when ur in love... i love you very much and sorry for what i've done.

because of this act... i may now lose a person who have played a very special part of my life and a person that I truly love...

uncledom.... signing off

I JUST WANNA ASK? IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A HAPPY ENDING FOR THE POSTERS HERE? COZ SO FAR I HAVENT HEARD ANYONE SHARE THEIR PERSONAL HAPPY ENDING/ IS IT BECAUSE OF US? COMMITING TO OUR PRIDE AND NOT DOING ANYTHING TO FIX IT? THEY SAY A HERO WHEN FACED WITH SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE OBSTACLES DOES AN UNEXPECTING ACT WHICH REVERSES THE SITUATION...PROBLEM IS.. I DONT SEE MYSELF AS A HERO...NOT A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...EVEN IF I WANTED TO

Maybe happiness depends on the person concerned. we are incharge of our own happiness.. there is no perfect relationship and its not a happily ever after world. thats reality.. we get happiness but sorrow still comes our way.. its really how we handle it. love is never a good only experience we accept the rosses as well as the thorns but the good thing is, we still loved hopefully the right people. happy day to all

Sa pagkaka-alam ko, sa unang araw nila bilang attendant, di naman nila alam ang lahat at di naman ganyan ang kanilang pananaw. Oo, may mga kwento, pero di pa rin nila ma-isip ng husto, di maintindihan, kasi di karaniwan yung mga yun. Sa simula, nandyan pa din ang respeto nila sa sarili nila at mga values na kinalakihan. Pero habang lumalaon, may mga iba na unti-unting na bumibitaw at may mga iba na lubusang nakakalimutan ang sarili.

Yung mga attendant na nakakapit pa din sa sarili nya ang sa huli ay magtatagumpay na tuluyang tumalikod sa kanyang nakaraan dahil meron syang babalikang pagkatao na maaring ipagpatuloy. At sa pagkakataong iyon, siya ay mas matatag dahil sa napagdaanan nya.

At yung maskarang sinusuot na yan? Lahat tayo meron nyan. At ang lagi kong sinasabi, pag uwi mo galing sa trabaho (mapa MPA ka pa o sa opisina), iwan ko kay manong guard yan at wag iuwi sa bahay at sa pamilya. At ganun din ang kabaliktaran, yung problema mo sa bahay, wag mo dalhin sa trabaho kung gusto mo ng maayos na araw, araw-araw.

I JUST WANNA ASK? IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A HAPPY ENDING FOR THE POSTERS HERE? COZ SO FAR I HAVENT HEARD ANYONE SHARE THEIR PERSONAL HAPPY ENDING/ IS IT BECAUSE OF US? COMMITING TO OUR PRIDE AND NOT DOING ANYTHING TO FIX IT? THEY SAY A HERO WHEN FACED WITH SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE OBSTACLES DOES AN UNEXPECTING ACT WHICH REVERSES THE SITUATION...PROBLEM IS.. I DONT SEE MYSELF AS A HERO...NOT A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...EVEN IF I WANTED TO

Meron din bro yun nga lang mas madami ang SAWI..Hehehe..

yes there are people who had happy endings.. yun ba yung nagkatuluyan sila?? yes.

pero ryt now,,, i think there's no such happy endings.. even sa mga normal na nagkakilala..(hindi GRO/PSP)

they walk the same road..

jealousy, fear, adultery, doubts, money issues, GAMITAN. same goes eh..

contentment or happy ending is.. how you define it. no one is a hero, even if i want to assume that there is..

we save ourselves, not others..

we're happy because.. they are. and happiness is just a MOMENT,, it doesnt lasts,, even heart ache.. we forget how painful it was..

its how you fight, the dying relationship,,

its how you hold on to someone who doesnt want to reach out his/her hand..

its the doubts you have to replace with trust(convince..if u cant)

its like..when you're totally sad.. (badtrip sa work, ke mama, ke papa, kay teacher..ke wifey, sa mga anak)

you should count na lang your blessings,,(pampalubag loob)

the cellphone you were dying to buy as reward to yourself..(happy eh diba)

...is not KAKAKILIG anymore after 2 years.. luma na eh

BUT... pag inisip mo na.. mas madami naman gamit,, depends how u use it..

sasabihin mo "okay naman to eh, happy nako dito".

..for me.. relationship.. takes two people. pag ayaw na ng isa.. ayawan na talaga..

wala nang saysay ang laro kung ayaw na ni bestfriend.. ako na lang ba ang happy at sya hindi?

akala natin ang LOVE is happiness..

its not eh.. its how you love to see ur love happy..(hindi yung sarili lang)

pag masakit na aalis na eh..

pero nuong MASAYA.. sige go lang.. pero yun ang love eh,, hindi lahat masaya.. masakit din po.

LOVE is paying it forward.. hindi na uso ang reciprocal masyado.. mejo.. PAY IT FORWARD na, na walang ask na kapalit.

me? when i realized na MInahal ako ng EX ko.. ok na yun. hindi naman madali lahat sa kanya.. i understand.

kaya nga lang.. mejo hindi na ko marunong ma-convince ngayon..

what if anjan na pala yung totoong magmamahal saken diba ?

pero AYAW ko na, kasi TAKOT na ako. so hindi parin happy ending.. walang ending..

dati sabi ko, may happy ending.. pero ang happiness ikaw magdedefine at mag-eend.

masasabi mo lang yun happy ka, pag malapit kana mawala sa mundo.. magfflashback lahat..

parang pelikula,, tapos sasabihin mo,, happy naman ang buhay kahit masakit ang ibang pangyayari..

masarap na siguro munang mag-isa ..like sa movie na INTO THE WILD.. mamatay ng magisa din.

pag may realization.. okay na yun. happy kasi,, buti naiiisip natin, samantalang ang iba.. hindi marunong non,, mejo LATE dumadating.. kaya puro pagsisisi

sorry... layo ng narating ng nasabi ko. good day

TUMPAK! hehehe..Minsan kc kaya lalo nagiging masakit pinipilit parin natin yun mga bagay na hinde na pwede..Minsan pagmahal mo isang tao nde mo mapapansin na selfish ka na..Yun tipo kaligayahan mo lang ang iisipin mo kaya sa bandang huli kaw un mas masasaktan..

Good point sis..Goodluck

in the end, it's difficult, to distinguish between love and lust. when you're doing it even with someone who's not in this kind of profession, you mix the two.

so my say on this, nothing much to it. no issue. you like her, you get intimate with her, she likes you, gets intimate with you, why not? as long as there's loyalty when the two of you get committed.

Edited by pediasoft

yes there are people who had happy endings.. yun ba yung nagkatuluyan sila?? yes.

pero ryt now,,, i think there's no such happy endings.. even sa mga normal na nagkakilala..(hindi GRO/PSP)

they walk the same road..

jealousy, fear, adultery, doubts, money issues, GAMITAN. same goes eh..

contentment or happy ending is.. how you define it. no one is a hero, even if i want to assume that there is..

we save ourselves, not others..

we're happy because.. they are. and happiness is just a MOMENT,, it doesnt lasts,, even heart ache.. we forget how painful it was..

its how you fight, the dying relationship,,

its how you hold on to someone who doesnt want to reach out his/her hand..

its the doubts you have to replace with trust(convince..if u cant)

its like..when you're totally sad.. (badtrip sa work, ke mama, ke papa, kay teacher..ke wifey, sa mga anak)

you should count na lang your blessings,,(pampalubag loob)

the cellphone you were dying to buy as reward to yourself..(happy eh diba)

...is not KAKAKILIG anymore after 2 years.. luma na eh

BUT... pag inisip mo na.. mas madami naman gamit,, depends how u use it..

sasabihin mo "okay naman to eh, happy nako dito".

..for me.. relationship.. takes two people. pag ayaw na ng isa.. ayawan na talaga..

wala nang saysay ang laro kung ayaw na ni bestfriend.. ako na lang ba ang happy at sya hindi?

akala natin ang LOVE is happiness..

its not eh.. its how you love to see ur love happy..(hindi yung sarili lang)

pag masakit na aalis na eh..

pero nuong MASAYA.. sige go lang.. pero yun ang love eh,, hindi lahat masaya.. masakit din po.

LOVE is paying it forward.. hindi na uso ang reciprocal masyado.. mejo.. PAY IT FORWARD na, na walang ask na kapalit.

me? when i realized na MInahal ako ng EX ko.. ok na yun. hindi naman madali lahat sa kanya.. i understand.

kaya nga lang.. mejo hindi na ko marunong ma-convince ngayon..

what if anjan na pala yung totoong magmamahal saken diba ?

pero AYAW ko na, kasi TAKOT na ako. so hindi parin happy ending.. walang ending..

dati sabi ko, may happy ending.. pero ang happiness ikaw magdedefine at mag-eend.

masasabi mo lang yun happy ka, pag malapit kana mawala sa mundo.. magfflashback lahat..

parang pelikula,, tapos sasabihin mo,, happy naman ang buhay kahit masakit ang ibang pangyayari..

masarap na siguro munang mag-isa ..like sa movie na INTO THE WILD.. mamatay ng magisa din.

pag may realization.. okay na yun. happy kasi,, buti naiiisip natin, samantalang ang iba.. hindi marunong non,, mejo LATE dumadating.. kaya puro pagsisisi

sorry... layo ng narating ng nasabi ko. good day

TOTOO.. pero

hindi pedeng masilipan lang.. ng iba.. know why??

mataas na presyo namen eh,, libre silip for me NO WAY,, bayad sya, silip sya. ganun yun pre.

yung usapang bastos ng mga attendant at guest.. YES normal yun.. kaya nga mas gusto ng GUEST usap si GRO/psp/mpa eh..

kasi kahit ano pede usapin.. totoo yun, tama ikaw.

pero pag kasama ko na ang family ko,, i have to act reserved, discreet, ganyan exsena.. hindi parin vulgar.. kasi depende sa situation nung girl..

ako? kung probinsyana lang sana ako.. tipong sa malayo..plane pa ang transpo ko to manila(MP)..mas OK sana..

pede na ko sa labas,, makipagdate kahit kanino.. MGA LALAKE.. pedeng mapahiya,, maiwan sa bar ng lasing,

makipagaaway sa kalsada at iskandaluhin kung sino mang hayop na GUEST ang HINDI makabayad ng tama sa akin.. pede yun sana.

kaya lang hindi, kaya kelangan ARTISTAHIN ang dating,, mejo pa-demure.. act na innocente, di makabasag pinggan..(not literally)

act virgin kung mukhang ka-virginvirgin sila..

oo naman, tama ka,, sex is sex for FEW men,, sex is MONEY for me. hindi naman ako nympho maniac para mag MPA ako. pera lang.

kung nag-ka-love team YUN LANG.. tama ka, chaka lang isip kung anong pagmamalaki sa GUY,, eh meron.. atras powers naman sya.

kaya lalong dadami ang mga BATO na MPA. kasi hindi na kayang magpaloko.. PAY it forward. (joke lang po)

lahat naman mga bossing may KARMA. wag na natin isipin kung LAHAT TAYO naisahan..

may mga bagay talaga na hindi tayo pede ang GUMANTI..kung kabutuhan o kasamaan man..

marunong ang nandun sa taas ng ulap.. leave it. mahaba ang panahon..

Alam mo madam, I made a lot of thinking about all of your posts, and I was seriously contemplating on those things, and all I can say if I were in the music business, I will put a tune out of your posts 'coz I find them to have ryhme and rhythm more importantly there is "sense" and "emotional". I bet you it will be a big hit!

Generally, I agree with you madam and can't blame you for having such thoughts and it's because of your life experience. I can simply say it is being practical and being straight forward for what you want.

For me naman, I don't want to become old alone in life. Although, I have a lot of kids from different moms, iba 'yun makakasama ko sa buhay in the end.

Just my 2 cents.

personally I dont see anything wrong so long as you are sure of HER feelings for YOU, at the end of the day it will be between the two of you . . . Based on experience there are diamonds in the rough in whatever profession you look at . . . its just up to you to go through the whole process of acceptance as lest you forget you are basically existing in two different worlds . . . so be prepared for the whispers and prying eyes . . .

mahirap yan mga tsong.. its gonna be one hell of a rollercoaster ride. difference of background, social status and most of the time language barriers (i.e visaya accent) will make this type of relationship not work. bihira lang talaga ang gro na presentable meaning to say someone you would not mind introducing to your family or friends or bringing to the mall.. yung damit pwd mo pa gawan ng paraan eh.. pero the way she carries herself is a different thing altogether.. kelangan mo siguro i-pa john robert powers para marefine sila.. but that would entail you having a big wallet.. and with a big wallet mabilis naman na makakuha ng decent girls with a little more effort..

pero for me its worth a try.. ilang beses na ako nagkagf na ganyan and still doing it just for kicks. masaya sya and of course the sex is free.. sya pa paminsan maglibre sayo. but i grow tired of the same thing after a few months.. kac mawawalan ka tlga ng gana. there are tons of girls out there who will give you less complications so why settle for them.

rule of the thumb for me i guess is.. okay lang mainlove.. basta always keep an eye out for good opportunities. collect collect and select nga. and yes i think its dumb to think of them as wife material except for maybe .01% of the gro, mp population

where do i start? where does it end? yan ang hirap sa relationship na ganito... i used to be in one, pero short term lang. di ko nga alam ano monthsary namin eh. if you backread, you can see the things i did for this girl. i treated her right, gave her support, gave her gifts (simple lang naman). i understood and accepted her situation. i didnt even sleep with her as often as i can. i wanted her to experience the "normal" bf-gf thing.

at first i kinda felt proud na i get to bang this girl exclusively. shes not your typical MPA. kaso ngayon, the exclusive part, im not sure. in that short span of time, it has evolved into something entirely different. i thought i was in control, i thought i kept it together. i was dead wrong.

she suddenly turned cold, not returning my messages or answering my calls. i asked her out for merienda and she was as frigid as ever. and finally, i was able to understand why. she knows im in a long term relationship with someone, and i gave her no assurances that i would leave my present SO for her. she was falling hard, and the only way to stop the inevitable pain is to stop early. and she did.

it's kinda ironic, but i've been through a lot of failed relationships in my life... pero this one would be in the upper 25% in terms of the pain rating scale. i dont know why. maybe because im not yet through with where i want to take her... but to be fair to her, i respected her decision. i was in no position to offer anything. i was just a fleeting moment.

one thing is for sure though, the pain is real. and its gonna take longer than usual for me to recover.

para saakin, true selfless love conquers all. whatever status you have. whatever job, bisaya or not. to love one being is love whatever person she was, whatever person she is now, and whatever person she is to become.

if everything fails, then try again. there is no failure except in no longer trying. if both of you don't agree on trying again, then true love isn't there anymore or it wasn't there in the first place. but that's just my opinion.

it takes a real man to realize true love that comes from the heart compare to love that comes from your penis or pocket. our heart figuratively speaking makes decisions the mind knows nothing of.