Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ehehehe can you really measure the span in which chemical hormones last ...two years huh ...ok given...but still passion and intimacy ---overrated

i'd have to agree with that one. passion and intimacy are but sensations that make you feel good for a short period of time. like an orgasm. who cares once it's over? commitment is the desire to prolong those feelings. you often hear people who are wasted-drunk on love mention the word "forever" in a relationship. the thing is, forever is bullshit. as axl rose most articulately put it, "nothing lasts forever, and we both know hearts can change." for those of you who were once in a serious relationship and were cut off, did you by chance notice how your concept of "forever" lasted a little shorter than your significant other's? because when she said "forever," she meant "forever at the moment." you were an impulse. she was drunk on passion. on romance.

hindi totoo yan,,

we cant fall in love with our clients..

niloko/iniwan nio nga asawa/gf nio

kami pa MPA???

si superman hindi totoo,,

so.. yang love-love na yan

sex lang yan..sows! kayo talaga,,

stop convincing yourself that you are bound to change this girls' life

you are not a super hero-

people change,,, flavor of the month lang yan

parang samen,, favorite guest kayo..

you're absolutely right. :)

sometimes though, you fall in love, even if you didn't mean to.

and all your "rules" won't mean anything anymore.

I just need some advise guys, Ive been actually doing good this past few days , nililibang ko nalang sarili ko sa mga bagay bagay, pero at the end of the day i feel empty, i really miss her so, i havent seen her for amonth now since the incident which got me banned in the club, last last week, i texted a friend of her which was also working there, i just told her friend na i know she wont reply to my text message but sana parating nya sa girl ko mga gusto ko masabi, which i love her and i miss her and i understand what happened wasnt her fault and that i wont do anything para guluhin sya sa club but i know that she is still working there and that i really fell in love with her up to now and that I dont care anymore kung ano sya and i wanna say saorry sa mga times na nahurt ko sya with bad words ...., then to my surprise , her friend replied back with a sort of puzzle,here it is...... "PAKISAGOT TONG TANONG NA TO HA?kun mahal mo talaga isang tao , MAGAGAWA MONG 4 WORDS TONG LETTERS NA ITO NATO....EMOLVEYFILO, PAG DI MO NASAGOT YAN IBIG SABIHIN HINDI KA MARUNONG MAGMAHAL," THE ANSWER WAS LOVE OF MY LIFE, which is sung by southborder, it was the song she dedicated to me when we were just getting to know each other on our first month, specifically the day that something already had happened to us, actually she used to dance it on stage but i just ignored it and told her it was corny, i need advise on whats my next move, should i try to win her back? should i make a move? im scared of the results, i didnt mind getting beat up before , what hurts more is loosing her, as i stated before i had a friend go to the bar to see if she is still there, and she was ... still dancing the somgs she used to dance and still wearing the necklace i gave her before, (it aint a gold necklace or something its just silver from silverworks)magpapasko pa naman ... i feel depressed when i miss her but nakakainis na you know where to find her but you cant do anything about it...i need some advice guys pls help....

I just need some advise guys, Ive been actually doing good this past few days , nililibang ko nalang sarili ko sa mga bagay bagay, pero at the end of the day i feel empty, i really miss her so, i havent seen her for amonth now since the incident which got me banned in the club, last last week, i texted a friend of her which was also working there, i just told her friend na i know she wont reply to my text message but sana parating nya sa girl ko mga gusto ko masabi, which i love her and i miss her and i understand what happened wasnt her fault and that i wont do anything para guluhin sya sa club but i know that she is still working there and that i really fell in love with her up to now and that I dont care anymore kung ano sya and i wanna say saorry sa mga times na nahurt ko sya with bad words ...., then to my surprise , her friend replied back with a sort of puzzle,here it is...... "PAKISAGOT TONG TANONG NA TO HA?kun mahal mo talaga isang tao , MAGAGAWA MONG 4 WORDS TONG LETTERS NA ITO NATO....EMOLVEYFILO, PAG DI MO NASAGOT YAN IBIG SABIHIN HINDI KA MARUNONG MAGMAHAL," THE ANSWER WAS LOVE OF MY LIFE, which is sung by southborder, it was the song she dedicated to me when we were just getting to know each other on our first month, specifically the day that something already had happened to us, actually she used to dance it on stage but i just ignored it and told her it was corny, i need advise on whats my next move, should i try to win her back? should i make a move? im scared of the results, i didnt mind getting beat up before , what hurts more is loosing her, as i stated before i had a friend go to the bar to see if she is still there, and she was ... still dancing the somgs she used to dance and still wearing the necklace i gave her before, (it aint a gold necklace or something its just silver from silverworks)magpapasko pa naman ... i feel depressed when i miss her but nakakainis na you know where to find her but you cant do anything about it...i need some advice guys pls help....

you don't need advice, man. just do what you feel is right, and let the chips fall as they may. if she wants you, fine. if not, what can you do, right? that's life. keep in mind though, that when you chop off a limb, you don't do it piece by piece. you cut the whole thing off in one hack. try not to make such a big deal out of it. in a while, we will all be dead, and nothing we do now will matter anyway. i'd do what any other sane guy would do. i'd take it all. all or nothing. a moment of pain is way better than a lifetime of uncertainty. (backread a little) but i'm not the best guy to listen to when it comes to these things. every person i ever loved left me for someone better. every one. so it's something like a bum telling you how to get rich.

you don't need advice, man. just do what you feel is right, and let the chips fall as they may. if she wants you, fine. if not, what can you do, right? that's life. keep in mind though, that when you chop off a limb, you don't do it piece by piece. you cut the whole thing off in one hack. try not to make such a big deal out of it. in a while, we will all be dead, and nothing we do now will matter anyway. i'd do what any other sane guy would do. i'd take it all. all or nothing. a moment of pain is way better than a lifetime of uncertainty. (backread a little) but i'm not the best guy to listen to when it comes to these things. every person i ever loved left me for someone better. every one. so it's something like a bum telling you how to get rich.

Tnx man, no ones a bum, at least iknow you still stick to your principles in loving a girl even in this profession,its highly unlikely for someone that got hurt a lot of times and still respect women in this profession like you, like what you said sex is the consolation if u cannot get love and im guilty of it, i tell myself, at least i had fun but its just a pampalubag loob for me and its becoz i truly love her.. at least you still believe in love

Tnx man, no ones a bum, at least iknow you still stick to your principles in loving a girl even in this profession,its highly unlikely for someone that got hurt a lot of times and still respect women in this profession like you, like what you said sex is the consolation if u cannot get love and im guilty of it, i tell myself, at least i had fun but its just a pampalubag loob for me and its becoz i truly love her.. at least you still believe in love

no problem, boss.

i would not recommend f#&king around while you are still IN love though. even though it kind of takes the edge away, chances are it will only make you miss her more. you know that song, "nothing compares to you" by sinead o'connor (covered by stereophonics)? it pretty much summarizes the concept of panakip-butas.

lahat ng tao, may karapatang magmahal at mahalin... pero sa ganitong situation, trust is the main issue...

for the girls...make sure na mahal niyo si MISTER dahil sa pagkatao niya at di sa pera niya at kung anong pwede nila ibigay sa inyo!

for boys...make sure na mahal niyo si MISS dahil mahal niyo talaga sila at dahil maganda at magaling sila sa kama.

*peace*

wow,, dami nagreact..

may tao pala.. akala ko kausap ko sarili ko eh..

been there, done that! BOW

hit the ground, dreaming,.. not real..

no fairytales.. brothers.. dont push it.. if you cant sustain it

wag umpisahan ang hindi kayang tapusin,,

dont even try if you CANT TRUST us.

challenge.. jan nagsisimula yan, pag na-challenge na ang asawa ni misis, or si bachelor..

kasi cute si mpa/gro whoever..

may sense kausap.. she doesnt belong to be in this place.. GOSH.. what happened to her,, she's good she's intelligent

articulate,, blah blah blah.. sex lang yan.

no matter how good u are together,, things arent just meant to be.

mahirap manalo sa lotto..

mahirap kayo makita kung totoo nga kayo.

ang love kasi,, volleyball eh, team A player and team B player cant hit the same ball at the same time,,

love moko,, love ba kita,,,??

love kita, bakit hindi tayo?

nagcocomplement lang yan sa sex,, wala sex wala eh.. pangsex lang kame,,

magka bf man kame na seseryoso samen,,, hindi guest yun...

ka-work yun sa isang company, kapitbahay, tropa ni pinsan, anak ni kumpare,

barkada ng barkada mo..

...hindi sa MP/club

nauna kasi ang sex kesa sa ligaw,, kaya kala natin pwede na.. hindi pala diba?

hai..

alam mo naisip ko na rin yan, nauna sex kesa ligaw, although hindi ko talaga sya niligawan... nasabi na rin nya sa akin yan na mas gusto nilang mag ka bf sa labas ng club kase hirap pagtiwalaan ang mga guest na nakagalaw na sayo, yes its about sex.. but its the reason there is no trust,wala nang ligawan nasex na kaagad...

wow,, dami nagreact..

may tao pala.. akala ko kausap ko sarili ko eh..

been there, done that! BOW

hit the ground, dreaming,.. not real..

no fairytales.. brothers.. dont push it.. if you cant sustain it

wag umpisahan ang hindi kayang tapusin,,

dont even try if you CANT TRUST us.

challenge.. jan nagsisimula yan, pag na-challenge na ang asawa ni misis, or si bachelor..

kasi cute si mpa/gro whoever..

may sense kausap.. she doesnt belong to be in this place.. GOSH.. what happened to her,, she's good she's intelligent

articulate,, blah blah blah.. sex lang yan.

no matter how good u are together,, things arent just meant to be.

mahirap manalo sa lotto..

mahirap kayo makita kung totoo nga kayo.

ang love kasi,, volleyball eh, team A player and team B player cant hit the same ball at the same time,,

love moko,, love ba kita,,,??

love kita, bakit hindi tayo?

nagcocomplement lang yan sa sex,, wala sex wala eh.. pangsex lang kame,,

magka bf man kame na seseryoso samen,,, hindi guest yun...

ka-work yun sa isang company, kapitbahay, tropa ni pinsan, anak ni kumpare,

barkada ng barkada mo..

...hindi sa MP/club

nauna kasi ang sex kesa sa ligaw,, kaya kala natin pwede na.. hindi pala diba?

hai..

good point...

i can bet my life na 90% ng mga lalaki na nagsasabi na mahal nila mpa/gro/psp ay dahil lang sa sex... or sometimes sa awa and sa pangarap nilla na or sa idea na makapagpabago ng buhay ng babae sa mundong di maganda, kasi daw di bagay dun kasi maganda, matalino, mabait, may kaya... owsss?... c'mon... sa kama rin ang bagsak nun... :thumbsdownsmiley:

di ko nilalahat ah... 90% lang... so, may 10% pa sa inyo na totoong nagmamahal sa mga babaeng mababa ang lipad... haha :thumbsupsmiley:

di ko nilalahat ah... 90% lang... so, may 10% pa sa inyo na totoong nagmamahal sa mga babaeng mababa ang lipad... haha :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes. I do agree with this. There are those who really fell in love and fought for it. Knew someone from the State U who did - much to the dismay of his family, friends and even ex-GF. Accepted everything - the woman's past and present and yes, her kid. They're getting married early next year.

Some stories do have good endings but like any other unions, they have to work on living happily ever after.

I would say,.it really depends eh. And I truly AGREE that the definition of "LOVE" is not really exact.

Even if you look at the dictionary, whether Oxford or Webster's,........"LOVE" is still NOT an exact Science. It actually is , sometimes, much more complicated than Rocket SCience! :boo: :blush:

SERIOUSLY speakin,....one of my so many exes was an MPA,....she's one of the cutest angels of that MPA near Cainta. ( Ok am I giving enuf clues). We even met in Australia last year when she was there. She's now married to a local there. She's asingle mom btw. During the time that we were together ( 1.3 years),....we NEVER ever had a major quarrel. She eventually ended her being an MPA during our 3rd month of rel'ship.

And now, one of my fubus is a former PSP, hwo was even "advertised" by sum1 here in MTC. And guess what?

We've both been developing strong feeling for each other,...although we still have to know each other in many aspects.

It is POSSIBLE,..........but there are definitely a LOT of OBSTACLES n ADVERSITIES that one has to face.......

GOODLUCK po sa inyong lahat :)

You've got to ask yourself if the context in which you see her isn't blinding you. Every time you see her she's in this establishment that reeks of sex. She's professionally made up, she's in her slinkiest outfit, she smells good. She's in a room with mood lighting. She's in her flirtiest behavior. From the very first minute she comes into your room she cuddles up to you, and eventually makes love to you. When you say goodbye she bats her eyelashes and blows you a kiss. She laughs at all your jokes. She even pretends not to notice the money you slip into her purse. All this happens each and every time you visit her. The positive reinforcement is so overwhelming that it's remarkable that not all of us are leaving our significant others for MPAs and GROs. But we may just be at the receiving end of a well-practiced act.

Ask yourself - under the brightest sun, with your friends, relatives and colleagues, can you stand by your girl? Would you not mind if your other female friends raised their eyebrows? When she speaks, does her relatively inferior education not make you cringe in embarrassment? Can you stand the way she dresses? If not, then snap out of it. If yes, if you can be proud of her, and you AREN'T HURTING ANY OTHER LOVED ONES, then by all means, proceed.

You've got to ask yourself if the context in which you see her isn't blinding you. Every time you see her she's in this establishment that reeks of sex. She's professionally made up, she's in her slinkiest outfit, she smells good. She's in a room with mood lighting. She's in her flirtiest behavior. From the very first minute she comes into your room she cuddles up to you, and eventually makes love to you. When you say goodbye she bats her eyelashes and blows you a kiss. She laughs at all your jokes. She even pretends not to notice the money you slip into her purse. All this happens each and every time you visit her. The positive reinforcement is so overwhelming that it's remarkable that not all of us are leaving our significant others for MPAs and GROs. But we may just be at the receiving end of a well-practiced act.

Ask yourself - under the brightest sun, with your friends, relatives and colleagues, can you stand by your girl? Would you not mind if your other female friends raised their eyebrows? When she speaks, does her relatively inferior education not make you cringe in embarrassment? Can you stand the way she dresses? If not, then snap out of it. If yes, if you can be proud of her, and you AREN'T HURTING ANY OTHER LOVED ONES, then by all means, proceed.

wow... very very good point! :flowers:

well guys, kaya niyo nga ba?... paano kung isang kamaganak niyo pala ang dating guest ng gf niyo, masisikmura mo ba ang kahihiyan?... if yes, am proud of you... :thumbsupsmiley:

Ask yourself - under the brightest sun, with your friends, relatives and colleagues, can you stand by your girl?

Would you not mind if your other female friends raised their eyebrows?

When she speaks, does her relatively inferior education not make you cringe in embarrassment?

Can you stand the way she dresses?

My answer to all those questions is a big NO!

IMO, MPA/GRO or whatever terms they use are just there to fulfill our desires in a certain amount of time, and for a certain amount of money. You think that you're inlove or something because you could see your ideal girl in her. But aren't they trained to do every man's bidding inside the VIP or sauna, or motel? They do that coz that's what they do.

Guys, let's not get caught on our own fantasies. Happy endings and fairy tales are just for kids who love to dream. This is real life, so SNAP OUT OF IT!

wow... very very good point! :flowers:

well guys, kaya niyo nga ba?... paano kung isang kamaganak niyo pala ang dating guest ng gf niyo, masisikmura mo ba ang kahihiyan?... if yes, am proud of you... :thumbsupsmiley:

i actually did it. i took her home. i introduced her. the very first woman who was able to see the inside of my room was a GRO. funny how that goes.

and what i noticed here (which i also noticed in almost all the other threads), is that people are always too quick to generalize. one, two, three similar experiences and they establish a rule of thumb (overconfidence theory). they dismiss each and every person who happens to fall under the same category as no different than the one or two or three they know, neglecting the fact that every single one is an individual. basta driver, sweet lover. i happen to drive. that makes me a driver. therefore, i must be a sweet lover. am i a sweet lover? that is subject to debate.

in order for a hypothesis to be proven, an experiment must take place. the result of which will be a conclusion (which is also by the way, never 100 percent accurate. never.). an experiment usually takes a control group of 100 or more subjects. now honestly, how many of us have actually attempted an experiment? probably not that many.

that is why "pare-pareho kayong lahat" is one of the stupidest expressions i have ever heard. "how the hell would YOU know, human behavior expert?"

Edited by Palakol
i actually did it. i took her home. i introduced her. the very first woman who was able to see the inside of my room was a GRO. funny how that goes.

and what i noticed here (which i also noticed in almost all the other threads), is that people are always too quick to generalize. one, two, three similar experiences and they establish a rule of thumb (overconfidence theory). they dismiss each and every person who happens to fall under the same category as no different than the one or two or three they know, neglecting the fact that every single one is an individual. basta driver, sweet lover. i happen to drive. that makes me a driver. therefore, i must be a sweet lover. am i a sweet lover? that is subject to debate.

in order for a hypothesis to be proven, an experiment must take place. the result of which will be a conclusion (which is also by the way, never 100 percent accurate. never.). an experiment usually takes a control group of 100 or more subjects. now honestly, how many of us have actually attempted an experiment? probably not that many.

that is why "pare-pareho kayong lahat" is one of the stupidest expressions i have ever heard. "how the hell would YOU know, human behavior expert?"

Very very well said Mr. Palakol! :)

I must admit,...your wits, sense of humour, intellect and even your compassion for othe people definitely outweighs the fitness regimen that you've been discussing in the fitness and sports thread!

I think you and I would get along together,..well, I guess we shoudl hang out sometime .

I am currently dating a former PSP ( who only had 5 clients accdg to her),..and she's indeed one of the sweetest, HONESTn even one of the MOST GENEROUS ladies I have ever dated :)

Merry Christmas to you ALL

Very very well said Mr. Palakol! :)

I must admit,...your wits, sense of humour, intellect and even your compassion for othe people definitely outweighs the fitness regimen that you've been discussing in the fitness and sports thread!

I think you and I would get along together,..well, I guess we shoudl hang out sometime .

I am currently dating a former PSP ( who only had 5 clients accdg to her),..and she's indeed one of the sweetest, HONESTn even one of the MOST GENEROUS ladies I have ever dated :)

Merry Christmas to you ALL

thanks man. glad to see that some people take the time to actually read what is written here rather than just wait for their turn to speak.

it's really funny and ironic when the only person who refuses to lie to you is one involved in a profession known for lying.

let's talk about future plans on taking over the world someday. i have never let that dream go.

Edited by Palakol
thanks man. glad to see that some people take the time to actually read what is written here rather than just wait for their turn to speak.

it's really funny and ironic when the only person who refuses to lie to you is one involved in a profession known for lying.

let's talk about future plans on taking over the world someday. i have never let that dream go.

I STRONGLY AGREE with you pare! The WORLD/ UNIVERSE is full of MYSTERIES, in almost all aspects of LIFE. :)

And hell yeah! I would love to hang out and have coffee with you someday. Maybe you could share some of the fitness training regimen that you've been doing. ooopppsss, its OT,.....but seriously,.........this thread ain't just about guys/gals playing "SUPER HERO" to save a "Damsel in Distress".

Its all about what LIFE is.............

well said... and am proud of you in that case...

on the other hand you cannot blame some girls in this profession to always use the phrase "pareparehas kayong lahat"... siguro sa sobrang sakit ng naranasan nila and sa hirap ng ginagawa nila for living... and sometimes, indenial na nagmamahal na pala sila ng "guest" nila... wahaha :thumbsupsmiley:

HOW so TRUE! Kasi marami din s kanila nasasaktan eh. Ofcourse! They are into an extremely HARSH environment. They do go to extreme conditions just to earn a living.

Btw ms youknowme,.....mejo OT,..........are you fluent en Francaise? Je suis desolee,...je parle un peu FRancaise :)

Kaya mahirap un nasa ganito situation pareho may takot sumugal..