Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling in love with GROs and PSPs?! Hmmnn... Bad news yan! Unless your heart is wrapped up with steel. It will only bring you problems. Why not look for someone who's not doing what these girls are doing to save you some energy which may be spent on controlling your anger, jealousy, disappointment, and did I already say jealousy? :lol:

I'm not saying that these girls are not worth loving. Well, in fact, most of them may be worth it. My only point is, there are a lot of girls out there who are actually worth loving as much as these chicks in this category but you can have them with less headache. I hope I'm not being senseless. :lol:

I definitely agree with your way of thinking, its just that we all feel that everyone deserves a little love and romance. We leave that jugdement to people who are in that category to be in that predicament. But if you have the resources to be in a different league, that should be good for you. People in this thread are the ones who go to bars for this purpose and are in to this thing. Peace to you.

Just want to react to posts by several... Naapektuhan lang... :angry:

Totally disagree with points raised by Sir Legionnaire; :thumbsdownsmiley:

• "it will only bring you problems",
    Ooops have you tried it? The way you advise us in your post, point to the fact that you haven't (parang ha)...

• you are not saying that these girls are not worth loving and said, most of them may be worth it...
    BUT then again said that your only point is, there are a lot of girls out there who are actually worth loving as much
    as these chicks in this category but you can have them with less headache
    Will you please make up your mind...

I agree with sir Sir lankaface you should leave that jugdement to people who are in that category and in that predicament...

(kaya lang Sir lankaface this is a forum that we can react and interact :rolleyes: hehehe)...

AGAIN I cant help it - I can proudly say that I am, as posted earlier (please see below)...

Just want to share what was posted sa ibang thread...

Well one thing sure in this industry is: GROs, Models, and Solo Performers are very much homo sapien - females, "THEY FALL IN LOVE"

May pera ka o wala, gwapo ka o hindi (ako yung naka bold) ... We have forgotten timing, right time in the right place...

These angels need love like we all do... Why? Because falling in love feels great...

I can honestly say this, I am in love with a GRO and she is in love with me... it really feels great! :heart:

Sir Legionnaire you really confuse me... in another thread you posted:

^ The thing kasi is "patronizing" is too strong a word to use here. Tao din naman yung nai-involve sa ganitong klaseng mga relasyon. Now, whether you are for or against it would really depend on where you are standing, most of the time. Maybe we should just understand that hindi naman lahat ng pumasok sa ganyang sitwasyon ay may conscious motive na manira ng pamilya or ng pagsasamahan ng mag-asawa. Ganun lang talaga ang buhay minsan.

Hayaan na lang natin yan si tuwanwantu, opinyon niya yan eh! ;) Pero pag umulit... ano nga ulit ang URL ng official website ng CBCP? :lol: Peace!

why is it forbidden to love?

No, it's not! Tuloy mo lang! Pag may pumula man sa'yo... to hell with them! ;)

You were posting on the same banana with different angles:

Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs and MPAs/PSPs/GROs Falling in Love with Clients thread and Kabit thread...

now let me ask you this question... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THE GIRLS IN THE CLUBS, MASSAGE PARLORS, etc

ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOUR ORDINARY GIRL ON THE STREET OR YOUR MAKATI WORKING GIRLS NA NAGHIHINTAY NG FX SA AYALA

So pag GRO like my kabit, hindi ko pwede ituloy at pag may pumula sa akin hindi the hell with them...

GANITO KASI ANG DATING SA AKIN EH Sorry... naapektuhan lang! :thumbsdownsmiley:

AS i SAiD BEFORE (LONG ONG TYM AGO ... CGURO ORiGiNAL THREAD PA WiD SAME TOPiC)

THERE'S REALLY NOTHiNG WRONG FALLiNG iNLOVE WiD UR CLiENT AND ViCE VERSA..

iTS A MATTER OF CHOiCE. WHATEVER THE CONSEQUENCE iS.

WATEVER PiPOL SAY OR THiNK .. AS LONG AS UR HAPPY WiD HiM/HER AND YOU BOTH KNOW THAT YOU'RE DOiNG UR BEST TO PROVE THAT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER WiTHOUT ANY BAD iNTENTiONS.. GO! THERE'S NOTHiNG WRONG WiD THAT. iTS SELF EXPLANATORY. U CHOOSE TO DO iT! FACE iT!

AND i DONT HAVE ANYTHiNG AGAiNST THiS. i ADMiRE CLiENTS FALLiNG iN LOVE WiD THEiR "REGULARS" and VICE VERSA. :rolleyes:

AS i SAiD BEFORE (LONG ONG TYM AGO ... CGURO ORiGiNAL THREAD PA WiD SAME TOPiC)

THERE'S REALLY NOTHiNG WRONG FALLiNG iNLOVE WiD UR CLiENT AND ViCE VERSA..

iTS A MATTER OF CHOiCE. WHATEVER THE CONSEQUENCE iS.

WATEVER PiPOL SAY OR THiNK .. AS LONG AS UR HAPPY WiD HiM/HER AND YOU BOTH KNOW THAT YOU'RE DOiNG UR BEST TO PROVE THAT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER WiTHOUT ANY BAD iNTENTiONS.. GO! THERE'S NOTHiNG WRONG WiD THAT. iTS SELF EXPLANATORY. U CHOOSE TO DO iT! FACE iT!

AND i DONT HAVE ANYTHiNG AGAiNST THiS. i ADMiRE CLiENTS FALLiNG iN LOVE WiD THEiR "REGULARS" and VICE VERSA. :rolleyes:

Yup, you may be right on this. Kailangan lang sa ganitong sitwasyon ay "HONESTY" from both parties.

Guest killercath
Yup, you may be right on this. Kailangan lang sa ganitong sitwasyon ay "HONESTY" from both parties.

damn... i'm so agree with you on this... to be honest, my 2nd relationship failed because... I LIED TO HIM... lagi ako nagsisinungaling sa kanya since it's a long distance relationship! hay... :thumbsdownsmiley:

well, its a big and good lesson that i learned... :thumbsupsmiley:

SEX and LOVE is not enough... both parties should trust each other! :flowers:

YOUR RiGHT. iF YOU DONT TRUST EACH OTHER, THERE'S NO SUCH THiNG AS "LOVE"

AS FOR THE TOPiC, WHATEVER YOUR PURPOSE TO YOUR CLiENT OR ATTENDANT/REGULARS WHATEVER ...

U SHUD LEARN TO RESPECT.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG FALLiNG iN LOVE ANYWAY. WHATEVER THE STANDiNG OF THE PERSON AS LONG AS U LOVE HIM/HER. STiLL iTS "LOVE" .. AND U CANT HELP iT.. NEiTHER ESCAPE ..

im in love with this MPA, grabe kasi yung sex na ginawa namin..nakatatak na talaga sa isipan ko, even her angelic face and that awesome body, tpos sobrang bait pa, always smiling when were having conversation, grabe! siguro feeling nya hindi ko sya seseryosohin, pero i dunno, bsta ako im very much in love with her, pero time will come na bka mag fade din yun..

im confused right now..

damn... i'm so agree with you on this... to be honest, my 2nd relationship failed because... I LIED TO HIM... lagi ako nagsisinungaling sa kanya since it's a long distance relationship! hay... :thumbsdownsmiley:

well, its a big and good lesson that i learned... :thumbsupsmiley:

Yup sis., but always remember or first and foremost, TRUST is earned and cannot easily gained. Prove first that you are worthy of that TRUST and same for your partner.

Dito ako nagkamali. I easily trusted the girl. Madalas kasi mangyari na although na alam ko na hindi nagsasabi ng totoo ang girl ay hinahayaan ko na lang. This doesn't mean na nagpapaloko na ako. Mahal ko lang kasi siya kaya hinahayaan ko na lang and in the end I suffered a lot. Alam mo na 'yun sis., di ba. Anyway, I survived now.

Guest killercath
Yup sis., but always remember or first and foremost, TRUST is earned and cannot easily gained. Prove first that you are worthy of that TRUST and same for your partner.

Dito ako nagkamali. I easily trusted the girl. Madalas kasi mangyari na although na alam ko na hindi nagsasabi ng totoo ang girl ay hinahayaan ko na lang. This doesn't mean na nagpapaloko na ako. Mahal ko lang kasi siya kaya hinahayaan ko na lang and in the end I suffered a lot. Alam mo na 'yun sis., di ba. Anyway, I survived now.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... now you're making me cry and realize, how bad i am... :cry:

you really remind me of HIM... :(

ilang beses niya ako nahuli na nagsisinungaling, pero he still hold on to me and i ignore him... kahit na di siya masaya, di siya bumitaw... pero i gave up! because of a very pathetic reason... i just hope na di ko siya nasaktan ng sobra sobra... he don't deserve to be hurt by a whore like me... :cry:

sana nagbabasa pa siya sa mtc... if you can read this "babe/hon"... am sorry... you're right! i don't deserve someone like you... sana di kita nasaktan ng sobra... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... :( :(

im in love with this MPA, grabe kasi yung sex na ginawa namin..nakatatak na talaga sa isipan ko, even her angelic face and that awesome body, tpos sobrang bait pa, always smiling when were having conversation, grabe! siguro feeling nya hindi ko sya seseryosohin, pero i dunno, bsta ako im very much in love with her, pero time will come na bka mag fade din yun..

im confused right now..

on my own opinion... that's not love! its called LUST, bro... (sorry, prankahan lang) *peace* :flowers:

my current partner taught me something... SEX and MONEY is not a good foundation in a relationship!

mahirap naman kasi kung liligawan mo lang or sasabihin mong mahal mo siya kasi maganda at magaling siya sa kama...or para naman sa mga gals, mahirap din naman na mamahalin natin sila because willing silang alagaan tayo at buhayin or for short "sustentuhan" db?... :thumbsupsmiley:

share ko lang... sa first and second relationship ko with my guest, it started with a perfect chemistry (yung tipong, pagkatapos namin magsex eh, both party knew that there's something special)... pero sa current bf ko, we started as friends... kaya yun siya na yung naging huling guest ko...

on my own opinion... that's not love! its called LUST, bro... (sorry, prankahan lang) *peace* :flowers:

my current partner taught me something... SEX and MONEY is not a good foundation in a relationship!

mahirap naman kasi kung liligawan mo lang or sasabihin mong mahal mo siya kasi maganda at magaling siya sa kama...or para naman sa mga gals, mahirap din naman na mamahalin natin sila because willing silang alagaan tayo at buhayin or for short "sustentuhan" db?... :thumbsupsmiley:

share ko lang... sa first and second relationship ko with my guest, it started with a perfect chemistry (yung tipong, pagkatapos namin magsex eh, both party knew that there's something special)... pero sa current bf ko, we started as friends... kaya yun siya na yung naging huling guest ko...

mali grammar... "in my own opinion" pala... *peace*

sayang, kasi akala ko happy ending iyong relationship mo...

yours is the challenge common in such a relationship. men get into it because of sex. women hope they stay because of something else.

i hope you'll find a guy who'll love you not just because you are beautiful, but because of who you are.

thanks, spongebobby... :flowers:

sana nga.. maging happy ending ang story namin ng current bf ko... kung hindi, baka kailangan ko na humingi ng professional help... or baka masumpa ko na ang lahatng mtc boys... hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by IQ Zero

im confused right now..

Ako I advise you to GO for it... try mo baka merong nakalaang pag-ibig din sayo si MPA mo... :flowers:

I can say this kasi... I'm one of the living specimen of successful match - Client Falling in Love with a GRO... :rolleyes:

for me, there's always a reason behind all doings, i think there's only a few percentage of PSP's/others, in which they do it for their own luxury or luho nila sa katawan, some really needed easy money to sustain their daily life, not to mention their other siblings/ relatives

as you can observed many of them came from the the poor provinces of our country, even though they already lived in the city, observe how they talk.

meron din na case na tayong mga lalaki din minsan ang may kasalanan....there's also a certain percentage na iniwanan sila ng naka buntis sa kanila and they need money to their child.

some really strive to finish their course, at least they have plans for their future.

they need to be respected pa rin; lets give them a break.

meron naman lahat katapusan yan....

for PSP's/others out there...dont loose hope....and "There's a light at the end of the Tunnel" sometimes the light is in the form of LOVE.

sexual economics. sex and money. when you have one, you want the other.

Ako I advise you to GO for it... try mo baka merong nakalaang pag-ibig din sayo si MPA mo... :flowers:

I can say this kasi... I'm one of the living specimen of successful match - Client Falling in Love with a GRO... :rolleyes:

any chance i might know who she is sir? :lol:

Good to hear na ok kana bro..Survivor ka na pala ngaun hehe..I agree with u bro..Ok lang na ibigay mo lahat ang tiwala mo pero make it sure na worth it naman cia..Mahirap un one sided un isang relationshp..Nangyari din saken un ganyan..katwiran ko lagi mahal ko cia pero nde rin pala sapat un puro love lang..Madami kailangan sa ganito relasyon nde lang pagmamahal..

Kung sex and money ang foundation ng isang relasyon..Wag mo na asahan na magwowork out yan..Magwork out man yan puro sakit ang problema ang makukuha nla hehe..

im confused right now..

Saer ask urself muna kung ano ba tlga ang nararamdaman mo sa knya..LOVE ba tlga o LIBOG lang..2nd SIGURADO ka ba sa nararamdaman mo..Goodluck saer..

for me, there's always a reason behind all doings, i think there's only a few percentage of PSP's/others, in which they do it for their own luxury or luho nila sa katawan, some really needed easy money to sustain their daily life, not to mention their other siblings/ relatives

as you can observed many of them came from the the poor provinces of our country, even though they already lived in the city, observe how they talk.

meron din na case na tayong mga lalaki din minsan ang may kasalanan....there's also a certain percentage na iniwanan sila ng naka buntis sa kanila and they need money to their child.

some really strive to finish their course, at least they have plans for their future.

they need to be respected pa rin; lets give them a break.

meron naman lahat katapusan yan....

for PSP's/others out there...dont loose hope....and "There's a light at the end of the Tunnel" sometimes the light is in the form of LOVE.

AGREE.. :thumbsupsmiley:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... now you're making me cry and realize, how bad i am... :cry:

you really remind me of HIM... :(

ilang beses niya ako nahuli na nagsisinungaling, pero he still hold on to me and i ignore him... kahit na di siya masaya, di siya bumitaw... pero i gave up! because of a very pathetic reason... i just hope na di ko siya nasaktan ng sobra sobra... he don't deserve to be hurt by a whore like me... :cry:

sana nagbabasa pa siya sa mtc... if you can read this "babe/hon"... am sorry... you're right! i don't deserve someone like you... sana di kita nasaktan ng sobra... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... :( :(

Hindi pa naman huli ang lahat sis..Ang mahalaga narealize mo un mga pagkakamali mo and im sure napatwad ka narin siguro nun..Nakikita ko naman na pinagsisihan mo na rin un..Chin up sis and hope for the best!

YOUR RiGHT. iF YOU DONT TRUST EACH OTHER, THERE'S NO SUCH THiNG AS "LOVE"

AS FOR THE TOPiC, WHATEVER YOUR PURPOSE TO YOUR CLiENT OR ATTENDANT/REGULARS WHATEVER ...

U SHUD LEARN TO RESPECT.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG FALLiNG iN LOVE ANYWAY. WHATEVER THE STANDiNG OF THE PERSON AS LONG AS U LOVE HIM/HER. STiLL iTS "LOVE" .. AND U CANT HELP iT.. NEiTHER ESCAPE ..

AGREE! Hindi lng love ang kailangan sa ganito relasyon..

Good to hear na ok kana bro..4 days off muna si bro lankface..Ingat bro

Edited by IQ Zero

now let me ask you this question... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THE GIRLS IN THE CLUBS, MASSAGE PARLORS, etc

ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOUR ORDINARY GIRL ON THE STREET OR YOUR MAKATI WORKING GIRLS NA NAGHIHINTAY NG FX SA AYALA

So pag GRO like my kabit, hindi ko pwede ituloy at pag may pumula sa akin hindi the hell with them...

GANITO KASI ANG DATING SA AKIN EH Sorry... naapektuhan lang! :thumbsdownsmiley:

I would agree with you sir brownrichard. Truth of the matter is, wala. We're all women who work hard to earn and survive. Unfortunately, some men just view women as a means to an end: someone to build one's confidence and self-esteem and boost one's ego.

The thing is, these are extraordinary relationships which require extraordinary effort. Extraordinary in the sense that there are very deep trust issues involved. Very few people are equipped to handle such.

Just my two cents' worth.

sana nga.. maging happy ending ang story namin ng current bf ko... kung hindi, baka kailangan ko na humingi ng professional help... or baka masumpa ko na ang lahat ng mtc boys... hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

Good luck, killercath. I've always admired your posts in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with seeking professional help if you feel that it will help you and well.. stay away from the boys because you deserve real gentlemen. :)

I would agree with you sir brownrichard. Truth of the matter is, wala. We're all women who work hard to earn and survive.

agree.

i honestly think i'm not much different from them.

it just so happened that we landed in different professions...different clients......different crowds to cater to......

there's not much variety in the specie, you see.

skin-deep, yes.....we may differ a lot.

but taking into consideration the issues, personas, psyche's, and genetic make-up and the like.......if you break us down apart......you basically deal with the same core. ;)

ask ko lang, so hndi ka naman masyado seloso? hehehe

kasi for this relationship to work, you need to have patience and just isipin na lang na "its all work" for her.

Pero its hard tlaga, i mean isipin m na lang na ilang guys kaya and nsa contact # nya na nagtetext or twag kung kelan sya avail, nag papa reserve, etc

arggh!!..hehe

kaya at the end of the day, id realize na, its better na lang that we could be friends...

kahit mahirap... :( :hypocritesmiley:

their vast clientele aside....i think men wouldn't find it difficult to fall in love with them.....

they look good, they perform well, they can converse well, they can carry themselves well (at least some)....

but above all.....i think it's their vulnerability that strikes a soft spot among men, regardless of status and profession.

there's a certain extent of neediness and longingness.....which you dont easily find in empowered and so-called ordinary women.

just a random observation from an observer. ;)

sexual economics. sex and money. when you have one, you want the other.

any chance i might know who she is sir? :lol:

Sir Palakol... friends mo ang ibang friends ko at night (Ooops sorry) :rolleyes:

And I'm sure you've read my posts sa ibang thread... :) Yung friends mo at night have seen her personally ...

But for now let me introduce you to my AVATAR sya...(galing ng response ano in a way may pag ka secretive)

I would agree with you sir brownrichard. Truth of the matter is, wala. We're all women who work hard to earn and survive. Unfortunately, some men just view women as a means to an end: someone to build one's confidence and self-esteem and boost one's ego.

The thing is, these are extraordinary relationships which require extraordinary effort. Extraordinary in the sense that there are very deep trust issues involved. Very few people are equipped to handle such.

POINT BLANK Ms. mwah : pare-parehong babae sa magulong mundong ito...

working hard to earn and survive... mas bilib pa nga ako sa DESIRE to earn and WILL to survive nila :thumbsupsmiley:

than the well-dressed Makati girls who has PhP50.00 in their wallet and another PhP30.00 for FX to go home :thumbsdownsmiley:

Often mas maayos pa ang panimulang buhay nitong mga Makati/Ortigas/The Fort working girls, compared to them...

Crazy is a society with men that look down on them... and look up to high-heeled and in-suit working ladies...

(Nag hi-high heels din naman yung AVATAR ko sa gabi ah, pag nasa trabaho, hehehe)

As you say:

Extraordinary relationships which require extraordinary effort...

Extraordinary in the sense that there are very deep trust issues involved...

Yeah you are right - it was really hard during the first few months but with our 'extraordinary effort' (as you describe it),

things (especially trust) evolve to maturity with LOVE as the foundation...

agree.

i honestly think i'm not much different from them.

it just so happened that we landed in different professions...different clients......different crowds to cater to......

there's not much variety in the specie, you see.

skin-deep, yes.....we may differ a lot.

but taking into consideration the issues, personas, psyche's, and genetic make-up and the like.......if you break us down apart......you basically deal with the same core. ;)

You sound like my AVATAR whenever we discuss these things with her lovely mom...

she keeps on explaining... nagkataon na she landed in a different professions... with different crowds to cater to...

hindi nya daw kasalanan hehehe Cheers Ms angel_by_day

ask ko lang, so hndi ka naman masyado seloso? hehehe

kasi for this relationship to work, you need to have patience and just isipin na lang na "its all work" for her.

Pero its hard tlaga, i mean isipin m na lang na ilang guys kaya and nsa contact # nya na nagtetext or twag kung kelan sya avail, nag papa reserve, etc

arggh!!..hehe

kaya at the end of the day, id realize na, its better na lang that we could be friends...

kahit mahirap... :( :hypocritesmiley:

Sir MichaelJoe as Ms. mwah said:

Extraordinary relationships which require extraordinary effort...

Extraordinary in the sense that there are very deep trust issues involved...

And as I answered:

Yeah you are right - it was really hard during the first few months but with our 'extraordinary effort' (as you describe it),

things (especially trust) evolve to maturity with LOVE as the foundation...

Just dont be afraid... It will work out fine... (easier said than done)

but hindi naman tayo bakla to retreat hindi pa nga nag-uumpisa ang laban... :cool:

You sound like my AVATAR whenever we discuss these things with her lovely mom...

she keeps on explaining... nagkataon na she landed in a different professions... with different crowds to cater to...

hindi nya daw kasalanan hehehe Cheers Ms angel_by_day

well....i almost.....almost agreed with you on that one.

except for the di-nya-kasalanan thing.

that i would have to contest.

the circumstances may be harsh....and there will be lots of times when seemingly....there is no other option left.

but if you look closely....if you scrutinize things carefully......you'd see that there is always a choice. there always will be.

i do believe in destiny....but i do believe in roads that you choose to lead to your so-called destiny, too.

and i'm not a firm believer of absolving one's self.....and blaming nature for all the bs that one is immersed in.

well, that's my pov, at least.

Good luck, killercath. I've always admired your posts in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with seeking professional help if you feel that it will help you and well.. stay away from the boys because you deserve real gentlemen. :)

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

well....i almost.....almost agreed with you on that one.

except for the di-nya-kasalanan thing.

that i would have to contest.

the circumstances may be harsh....and there will be lots of times when seemingly....there is no other option left.

but if you look closely....if you scrutinize things carefully......you'd see that there is always a choice. there always will be.

i do believe in destiny....but i do believe in roads that you choose to lead to your so-called destiny, too.

and i'm not a firm believer of absolving one's self.....and blaming nature for all the bs that one is immersed in.

well, that's my pov, at least.

Rightfully said, angel_by_day...

But you are just echoing what her Mom tells her often, as she is always taking the position of "di-nya-kasalanan thing"...

When she refers to "di-nya-kasalanan" she was referring to work and love-life (me included)...

Well... things are getting better now between her and the Mom, re: her work and her love-life...

She believes in this sort of line that she mentions often... almost everyday during our first few months together...

It goes this way pero not so sure if I got the words right...

Don't go to a fortune teller! Let life take its course.

Your fate is already written and sealed.

Kung alam mo na everything about your life, then why bother living?

Ma momorblema ka lang the rest of your life on what's to come.

Love life welcome it and its surprises.

I dont know if we are off-topic but... this is the thinking of a GRO falling in love with her Client (me) :heart:

Rightfully said, angel_by_day...

But you are just echoing what her Mom tells her often, as she is always taking the position of "di-nya-kasalanan thing"...

When she refers to "di-nya-kasalanan" she was referring to work and love-life (me included)...

Well... things are getting better now between her and the Mom, re: her work and her love-life...

She believes in this sort of line that she mentions often... almost everyday during our first few months together...

It goes this way pero not so sure if I got the words right...

Don't go to a fortune teller! Let life take its course.

Your fate is already written and sealed.

Kung alam mo na everything about your life, then why bother living?

Ma momorblema ka lang the rest of your life on what's to come.

Love life welcome it and its surprises.

I dont know if we are off-topic but... this is the thinking of a GRO falling in love with her Client (me) :heart:

bro, ask ko lang, are you single?, or maybe nag -aantay si kumander at your house? mejo curious lang kasi ako hehe :cool:

peace mr. richard! ^_^

bro, ask ko lang, are you single?, or maybe nag -aantay si kumander at your house? mejo curious lang kasi ako hehe :cool:

peace mr. richard! ^_^

Bro... Sir MichaelJoe, let me answer you by sharing to you a post I made sa ibang thread "Matters of the Heart" / "Ang Kabit": :rolleyes:

Well one of the things I am sure of in this world is: "kabits" are very much homo sapien - females, "THEY FALL IN LOVE"

May pera ka (yung financial na sinasabi ni Sir scam) o wala, gwapo ka o hindi (ako yung naka bold) ...

These "kabits" need love like we all do... Why? Because falling in love feels great...

I can honestly say this, I have a "kabit", am in love with and she is in love with me... it really feels great! :heart:

----------

Bro... Sir MichaelJoe you havent responded to my invite posted sa ibang thread ah... ;)

i prefer a different approach. the secret to loving a whore is not trust, but love. you don't have to trust her. you need only to love her with everything you've got. true, pure, unconditional love. and everything will fall into place. love is never logical.

if sucking 600 dicks in a row, and f#&king the boston celtics in groups of 5 will make your woman happy, then why would you stop her? you love her, don't you? when you love someone, you want to make her happy. you don't say "i love you because i'm the only guy you f#&k." you say "i love you." that's it. nothing attached. it's unconditional. otherwise it wouldn't be true.

if it's unrequited, so be it. you love her. you don't say "i love you because you love me." you say "i love you." that's it.

after that day of bukkakae, who does she come home to? maybe not you, but she was probably thinking about you when the hundred or so guys were splattering semen all over her face. she may f#&k every guy and girl (wait, that's a good thing) on the planet, but you won't care. you love her. and you won't let possessiveness and jealousy get in the way of that. your love is stronger than that.

if you love someone truly, with all of you, trust, or work, or anything else is not an issue. it does not matter. what matters is that you love her. you love your whore. damn, i'm romantic...

Edited by Palakol