Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

hi milanne, welcome to the thread. maaaliw ka dito haha. im sure marami offers sayo pero you can tell siguro pag totoo yung guy right? the one im seeing also had a lot of offers... yung offer na tipong di na siya magtratrabaho pero ako pa ren pinili niya, eh yung na offer ko lang naman madali sabihin, pero mahirap gawin. pero nagawa ko naman..... LOVE.... happy v-day

Dude, good for you. I sincerely hope it lasts... I'm in dire need of a success story :(

bat kaya ganon. lately di na siya gaano nagtetext di na siya nagaayang lumabas madalas narin ako inaaway... sabi niya natutuwa daw kasi siyang namimiss ko siya, tapos natutuwa rin siyang nagagalit ako tapos mag-babati kami... pero parang palusot nya lang ata yun, i'm wondering tuloy kung may iba ba siya ngayon...

I do hope that your story won't end the way mine did. our relationship just ended and what you just mentioned is very similar to what was happening before we separated :(

Dude, good for you. I sincerely hope it lasts... I'm in dire need of a success story :(

thanks for the words of encouragement pero we are both resigned to the fact that whatever we have will not last long. i am just enjoying every single day that is given to us. sooner or later she will either find a better guest, or i might grow tired of the men hounding her. baka bumigay siya sa mga regalo na inuulan sa kanya or she might get an offer that she can't refuse. i may grow tired of all this, i might lose my patience and understanding. my trust in her is still intact though.

early on, i have prepared myself for the worst, thinking ahead na hindi talaga tatagal ito. ironically, the more i "prepare" the more i fall. so i said "f8ck it" let's just go where today takes us. eitherway, kung matagal man or short, i already have a lot of memories to look forward (back) to.

bat kaya ganon. lately di na siya gaano nagtetext di na siya nagaayang lumabas madalas narin ako inaaway... sabi niya natutuwa daw kasi siyang namimiss ko siya, tapos natutuwa rin siyang nagagalit ako tapos mag-babati kami... pero parang palusot nya lang ata yun, i'm wondering tuloy kung may iba ba siya ngayon...

prep yourself for the inevitable. sana mali ako pero chances are, another guy might have caught her fancy. nahuli ko dati yung sa akin ganyan na ganyan. no replies to my text, ayaw lumabas, never answers my calls, parating busy daw. huli ko nga, may ibang guy sa buhay niya. i was sooo ready to move on. i stopped communication for a whole 3 days, and texted her lang, "di na kita ginulo for 72 hours, i havent texted you, called you or invited you out" so i asked her out, pumayag naman. tapos nagkwento na siya na she's seeing someone else. parang sasabog utak ko hahaha. so i accepted it as it is and went my way. apparently, the guy she's seeing is sort of a control freak, eh ayaw niya non. 3 weeks after she comes back. sabi ko "sige, but you have to work your way up again". payag naman siya. she's still working her way up pero ang hirap pala "itago" kung in love ka pa ren sa kanya tapos nagkukunwaring "frigid" ka. super hirap pero nakita ko naman na sincere siya. pero patang ayoko na, masakit eh, i dont think i can stand another episode like that.

i treated her like a princess, and in return i felt like an old rag. parang naisip ko, "hayup ka! ang daming babae gusto ako tapos ikaw, of all people, you treat me like sheath! hahaha. di ko sinabi yun of course, it's my rallying point not to fall into that hole again. i never wanted to use the phrase "you of all people". highly judgemental pero dapat di ganon kaso hirap iwasan ang ganon thinking eh.

"you of all people...haha"

ang hirap ng situation natin mga pre, nakakapraning... she just texted me sabi thanks sa lahat at di na daw siya magtatagal sa bar, di niya naman sinabi kung san siya pupunta kung babalik naba sa province. sabi ng katrabaho niya madalas daw natutulog at tulala at di nagsasalita... i'm thinking may malaki siyang problem na di sinasabi.

pinakaworse na sumagi sa isip ko baka buntis dahil last dec umuwi siya sa province, i dunno kung may namagitan sa kanila ng ex nya... saka sinabi niya kanina bakit daw di ako tumawag nung dec at new year... bat bigla nya nabalikan yung mga date nya yun? ano kayang meron sa mga araw na yun?

saka pagbalik nya nung january sabi niya magpapataba siya kasi namayat siya, kahit na i dont find her payat. i'm getting paranoid na. last time na kasama ko siya tahimik lang siya tapos nung ka table ko siya ang layo niya maupo sakin, sabi ko bakit ang layo mo? pabiro niyang sinabi para dito yung baby (sabay turo sa space sa pagitan namin). shite!!!

nakakasira na ng ulo...

prep yourself for the inevitable. sana mali ako pero chances are, another guy might have caught her fancy. nahuli ko dati yung sa akin ganyan na ganyan. no replies to my text, ayaw lumabas, never answers my calls, parating busy daw. huli ko nga, may ibang guy sa buhay niya. i was sooo ready to move on. i stopped communication for a whole 3 days, and texted her lang, "di na kita ginulo for 72 hours, i havent texted you, called you or invited you out" so i asked her out, pumayag naman. tapos nagkwento na siya na she's seeing someone else. parang sasabog utak ko hahaha. so i accepted it as it is and went my way. apparently, the guy she's seeing is sort of a control freak, eh ayaw niya non. 3 weeks after she comes back. sabi ko "sige, but you have to work your way up again". payag naman siya. she's still working her way up pero ang hirap pala "itago" kung in love ka pa ren sa kanya tapos nagkukunwaring "frigid" ka. super hirap pero nakita ko naman na sincere siya. pero patang ayoko na, masakit eh, i dont think i can stand another episode like that.

i treated her like a princess, and in return i felt like an old rag. parang naisip ko, "hayup ka! ang daming babae gusto ako tapos ikaw, of all people, you treat me like sheath! hahaha. di ko sinabi yun of course, it's my rallying point not to fall into that hole again. i never wanted to use the phrase "you of all people". highly judgemental pero dapat di ganon kaso hirap iwasan ang ganon thinking eh.

ang hirap sir ng situation natin. mahirap mag invest ng pagmamahal kapag di ka sure, lalo na kung feeling mo sinisira niya yung tiwala mo. sinasabi ko nga sa sarili, bat ba ginagawa ko to may matino akong long time gf pero nafafall ako ngayon dito sa di sigurado and sineseryoso ko siya. mukhang babalik ako sa dating pagiisip na mga babae sa ganitong industriya ay hindi dapat sineseryoso... masakit na sa puso eh...

pahiram sir ha? "you of all people... why?"

di naman copyrighted yung line na "you, of all people..." just use it with proper discretion. it's like rubbing salt on someone's wound. especially if you use it on "them". you just have to understand their world and ours. it will never jibe kaya siguro may tinatago siya sayo, you probably won't understand and she doesn't want you involved. 3rd party lang naman siya so you have no responsibility whatsoever. so she pushes you away para masmadali for you. its the path of least resistance. try opening her up kung ayaw niya talaga, wag pilitin.... she may have decided your fate a long time ago.

I can relate to your pain but I have a different take on the "princess" part... I think we should give without expecting anything in return. If it is not reciprocated, then it was a risk that should have been clear from the start. Falling for someone entails that we become vulnerable, even to pain or failure. Lest. we become selfish and expect something in return for everything that we share. It might mean that we love ourselves more and was wanting something better than or at least equal to what we are giving. Often times, we plan things without exactly thinking how it will affect the other. Sometimes, not even the best of intentions are enough. It might be hard to digest, but I think that is what loving someone means -- being selfless. It is hard to let go or give space, for it takes time to adjust. We never know exactly what the other person is thinking or feeling, so it is not proper to conclude anything. I think we should be content that we had the opportunity to show them how we feel. After all, love is just another thought or idea unless we make it felt by another.

_______

My apologies and thanks.

Edited by juandelacruzband
sir, did you break up with her? or she break up with you? i'm confuse right now and having a hard time reading her thoughts...

hmmm... how do I say this... its hard to say who broke up with whom... there was about 1 week of no communication from her part. she doesn't reply to my messages.

Finally one night I gave her a call, she picked the line up and put it down. I gave her another call then she didn't answer.

I sent her a message that this would be the last message she would get from me because I was tired of what was happening to us and that if she wanted to talk that she be the first one to contact me. At this moment I knew I lost her already.

Two days later she texted me thanking me for everything that I did for her. She explained that she was the one at fault. She said she can't show her face to me. She told me that she found out that she was not ready for a serious relationship

I told her that whatever she does that I would still love her. I told her that I respected her decision and that I wish all the happiness the world coud offer.

I can't bring myself to hate her or even be angry... all i feel is sadness. I know this will pass... I guess its time to move forward.

hmmm... how do I say this... its hard to say who broke up with whom... there was about 1 week of no communication from her part. she doesn't reply to my messages.

Finally one night I gave her a call, she picked the line up and put it down. I gave her another call then she didn't answer.

I sent her a message that this would be the last message she would get from me because I was tired of what was happening to us and that if she wanted to talk that she be the first one to contact me. At this moment I knew I lost her already.

Two days later she texted me thanking me for everything that I did for her. She explained that she was the one at fault. She said she can't show her face to me. She told me that she found out that she was not ready for a serious relationship

I told her that whatever she does that I would still love her. I told her that I respected her decision and that I wish all the happiness the world coud offer.

I can't bring myself to hate her or even be angry... all i feel is sadness. I know this will pass... I guess its time to move forward.

haay. yes i think this is what's happening to me now. last night pinuntahan ko siya dun sa club to talk to her. she look happy to see me, nung kausap ko na siya ok naman. when i told her MAHAL KITA she said wag ko sasabihin yun. nakakapanibago kasi dati when i tell her that she'll smile and tell me KALUGURAN DAKA and sasabihin niya pa in tagalog na mahal din kita.

sabi niya parati nya suot yung ring na binigay ko sa kanya, sabi niya wala siyang ibang guy, yun din sabi ng friends niya there. pagsinasabi kong seryoso ako sa kanya, iniirapan niya ko. sabi pa niya wala siyang tiwala sa mga lalake. di narin siya nagtetext at sabi niya di na siya magtatagal dun sa club. sabi sakin ng pinsan niya na dun din nagwowork uuwi na sila this 28.

i think she accepted the fact that we're not meant to be. she's leaving me and breaking me slowly... siguro ayaw nya lang ako biglain gusto niyang mag subside yung feelings ko for her at mawala nalang para parehas kami makapagmove on. i called her this afternoon and ask kung mahal niya ko, sabi niya OO sabay baba ng phone. oh pare ko, diba taena! ang sakit pala neto. pero tulad ng sayo i can't get mad at her, i don't hate her, all i feel now is sadness.

what's so wrong is di ko siya mahahatid sa terminal sa 28 dahil may lakad ako with my original gf. but damn i lov her now, so bad that i don't wanna lose her. this is so tragic! parang tinadhana yung date na yun na wag ko siya mahatid and spend it with gf...

hahaha..napatawa ako dun ah..Naku sis nde mo lang alam kung gano kahirap ang ganito relasyon...

hehe buti kapa bro nakakatawa na ulit. ako ang sakit pa ngayon eh. pag umalis to bumalik sa province at di na nagparamdam sakin makikipagEB ako sa inyo at inuman at kwentuhan, we have things in common eh. broken hearts due to GRO/PSPs... pero sana bumalik siya... SANA...

@malambingdxb1

sis madali sila mahalin pero mahirap yung process... dahil narin wala silang tiwala mostly sa mga lalake at alam nila limitahan ang sarili na para sa kanila dapat di magseseryoso sa relasyon kundi sila rin ang masasaktan... oo magaganda nga sila pero madalas sila masaktan.

their beauty is like a curse that every man would want them, most will play with their feelings, there are some like US who will love them truly but as i said before this is the place where LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH. when you started getting serious sila rin ang gagawa ng paraan para bumitaw ka. hindi dahil sa hindi ka nila mahal kundi dahil sa alam nila sa sarili nila na it wont work... bakit? dahil may responsibility sila sa family nila, sa sarili nila, at dapat nila unahin yun kesa sa DAMN LOVE... at dahil narin sa society natin na mababa ang tingin sa kanila.

hmm...

seems like there is a ongoing conversation here....

S akin, I'm always hooked up with these kind of girls pero i know mahirap ipaglaban sa family ko pag ganito lng....

They want a good girl kse for me kya lng ang sama nito i'm always attached with girls working in these establishments...

Mas madalas ako sa mga ktvs and i had a lot of flings and "syota" way way back...

Now, Im fancying spa's so I guess ung mga therapists naman ang bumibilog sa ulo ko at malamang ligawan n namn eto...

hay...

another sakit sa ulo at sa puso n naman eto pag ngkataon...

kaya ko naman paglaban siya... i'm just still on the process of weighing the risk whether to choose her over the other... ayoko kasi mangyari sakin yung nagyari kay tagalupa... pero bakit naman ganon i'm still weighing eh sumuko na agad siya sakin? nagmamadali ba siya? eh 17 palang siya going 18 this july (that's her real age nga pala sinabi ko lang last time na 18) bat siya magmamadali?

she use to tell me dati na enjoy muna namin time namin together at wag magmadali... bat nangiiwan na siya ngayon? eh 1 and a half months palang naging kami. how do i weigh someone who easily gave up on me, in spite the fact that i'm so in love with her...

pero tulad nga ng payo ng mga real friends ko, UMAYOS KA! kaya sige aayos nako kahit masakit talaga... thanks sa payo sis.

Di kaya dapat tinimbang muna bago sineryoso ang relasyon? Marahil, alam na nya ang kahihinatnan. Ayaw nya lang marahil ng mga "kung ano?" o "ano kaya kung?" na humabol sa kanya sa kinalalaunan.

Di kaya dapat tinimbang muna bago sineryoso ang relasyon? Marahil, alam na nya ang kahihinatnan. Ayaw nya lang marahil ng mga "kung ano?" o "ano kaya kung?" na humabol sa kanya sa kinalalaunan.

tama ka bro. pero minsan nauuna ang puso sa isip, and this time it happened to me. nahulog nako ng sobra habang tinitimbang ko palang...

nagsinungaling lang ako sa puso ko nung sinabi ko sa mga una kong post na titigil ko na tong kabaliwan na ito... di ko rin pala tinigil at tinuloy ko pa...

no she was never like that. she's a pure christian catholic who believes in one love one lifetime relationship and marriage. maganda pagpapalaki sa kanya ng parents niya. i feel bad i'm doing this... i'm sorry, i feel sad and lost...

and siempre masasaktan ako kapag sakin ginawa tong bagay na to... pero di ko naman ginusto to, this is not intentional. i just fall in love at the wrong time...

agree. ayoko ren kaso di ko kaya lumayo and vise versa. kaya ako i only have myself to blame for all this...

well in my case naipaglaban ko na sya, it just so happens that I was so understanding that she admittedly said she abused. The problem I see here right now that alot of women complain when their partners are are so strict they leave them, why then when they find someone who'd understand them they'd also leave them. I'm a man so I rationalize alot. I feel that natakot sya because I was too good to be true. Her friends were surprised that we broke up kasi akala nila kami na talaga for each other. Her relatives texted me that they were sorry that she left me and they said na 'boto' pa rin sila sa akin. Unfortunately, I think her family has very little say it her decision because she is their bread winner. I know there must be a reason why she really left me but I just can't place my finger on it as of the moment. Her sister informed me na wala syang ibang boyfriend. I believe her because we had some very good conversations when I was at their place.

malayo na pala narating ng relationship nyo. so sad to hear that... wala ba talagang nag woworkout na ganitong relationship? kaya siguro na brought up tong topic na to...

I just may hold you up to that bargain :)

hehe, ok with me sir. pero gusto ko man makadaupang alak kayo, i still really wanted her to come back. just to see what will happen to this insanity of mine...

minsan naisip ko, ginawan na nga ng tadhana ng paraan para maisave ang relationship ko with my gf, si GRO na ang lumalayo... pero heto parin ako pinipilit ang kabaliwan ko...

yes bro, we're to blame here... i blame it on love too...

I am reminded of something I read in a bookstore a week ago... "If you want to handle YOURSELF, use your HEAD. If you want to handle OTHERS, use your HEART.

Iniisip ko minsan kung pwede ba magmahal na isipan ang gamit, at mag-isip na puso ang nangununa. Di naman mahirap, di lang natin nakasanayan siguro. Maaring tuloy-tuloy ang tagisan ng dalawa, pero marahil kung magagawa natin, dito nakasalalay ang tagumpay sa ganitong sitwasyon. May disiplina ang pagmamahal at may puso ang pag-iisip.

I find this topic so interesting and educational, LoL. I'm still sleepless 'coz I tried reading almost all the posts which has called my attention and which I guess would somehow help me in the future if and when I fall in love with any one of them.

As of this time, maraming makukulit at ini-ignore ko lang sila 'coz I have my own priorities, nevertheless, I treat them nicely. Minsan nga nakakasilaw ang mga offers nila, but I keep focus at trabaho lang naman ito.

Go girl! Just focus on your ambition and your priorities. As I have posted earlier, being or falling in love in such place is totally wrong, or rather, "MALING LUGAR, MALING ORAS O PANAHON ANG MAG-FALL IN LOVE SA GANITONG LUGAR"! There will be a better time and place to fall in love, and not at your present work place. Huwag kang umasa sa fairy tale ending, and there is no such thing as a short cut to success or to riches.

i may not know how you are feeling right now but let me share a liner which i love: "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."

also, remember that all things will come to pass as change is inevitable. i pray that in time (i hope it is soonest) you will again get back to your feet and tell the world, you finally have moved on. i wish someone who can love you more will come along soon too.

of course, she will always occupy a special place in your heart where no one else may enter but start letting go... i wish i knew how to as well but hey, we cannot be miserable in our lifetime! smile!!! it will do you wonders...

to ms beloved thank you so much for these beautiful words, i will keep them in mind.

i do have someone who love me more but my heart beats for this girl. mahirap pala talaga pigilan ang puso...

i'm so much in despair these last few days, i hope this would end soon. she choose her career over me, there's no reason for stop'n her.

yes people come and go, touch our lives and leave. we can't let them all stay with us so cherish those precious moments we spend together. write it down on your diary, keep their pictures there. and tomorrow as time passed by you will still remember but the pain will vanish. and you have a story to tell to your children that sometimes love comes unexpectedly in a very wrong way. it didn't mean you love their mom less, it means Fate brought that special someone to you so that you'll learn a special lesson in life, it will do you wonders...

and if someday i'd meet her and her children, i'd be smiling at her and say, kumusta na? naalala mo paba noon ng pinili mong lumayo? ninang ka sa bunso ko ha? jowk! hahaha!

Lurk mode but reacting anyway...

sis madali sila mahalin pero mahirap yung process... dahil narin wala silang tiwala mostly sa mga lalake at alam nila limitahan ang sarili na para sa kanila dapat di magseseryoso sa relasyon kundi sila rin ang masasaktan... oo magaganda nga sila pero madalas sila masaktan.

Just a thought.

Women know how to adapt to different circumstances and situations, regardless of age, occupation and social status.

How can they learn how to trust and love when men who supposedly profess their love, devotion and affection are committed to other women as well? I have to admire them though. They play their cards right but they treat their men well and with respect.

Edited by mwah
Lurk mode but reacting anyway...

Just a thought.

Women know how to adapt to different circumstances and situations, regardless of age, occupation and social status.

How can they learn how to trust and love when men who supposedly profess their love, devotion and affection are committed to other women as well? I have to admire them though. They play their cards right but they treat their men well and with respect.

Gender has nothing to do with this, unless we want the discussion to veer towards that direction. The playing field is also level on the trust aspect (need it be spelled out than trust is also an issue with the women?) Though it can be said that most men in this situation will play their cards closer to their chest, it cannot and should not be a general statement assumed to be a fact.

The sad thing here is that when both the parties try to make believe that it is genuine. When the bubble bursts, it ends up 180 degrees the other way and they hate each other.

The key here is the word "some," because men are also capable of taking risks and accepting failures, the same way women can. Men are also capable of doing things not clearly seeing the goal or taking journeys without knowing the destination simply because the trip alone is worthwhile. Men are also capable of listening to third party views because these are objective in nature.

And the same are also true of women.

Bro, we should all be proud that you got out really fast. To move on means to forget the past, so try other places and see what might get your attention. pero galing mo at nakaiwas ka agad. there are some that are really sincere na puwede mong buhusan ng oras, pero be carefull lang sa mga users. giving you a little advice lang cause you said newbie ka sa clubbing.

i sensed that things are not goin my way..

so i have to do my move,nabastos na ko sa text nia

had to go away para hindi mabastos ng harap-harapan

so practically, i was just her 2nd option

she was assuming that guy#1 woudnt make it

so she has to make a back-up

and i was the back-up

thinking of what happened really hurts me,

and yet, im still expecting that

she would one day tell me that i really mean a lot to her

but i guess that not going to happen

so i have to go on with my life

the only thing that i have to learn is "how to control my emotions"