Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

yup mahal ka talaga ng isang tao kapag isasacrifice nya ang lahat even her family, financial burden its not problem napaguusapan yan, bago kayo magsama tell and ask each other ano pa ang gagawin nyo to survive the every day consumption, walang hindi mnaayos sa pinaguusapan, your future is at your hands both of you

Love each other, accept what ever the past and then move on to your future

QUOTE (vicious0812 @ Aug 26 2005, 07:26 PM)

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

yup mahal ka talaga ng isang tao kapag isasacrifice nya ang lahat even her family, financial burden its not problem napaguusapan yan, bago kayo magsama tell and ask each other ano pa ang gagawin nyo to survive the every day consumption, walang hindi mnaayos sa pinaguusapan, your future is at your hands both of you

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Angelsexy, this is just an observation and please don't misinterprete me or whatsoever. Your comment/advise was from a post which almost 3 years now (Aug. 26, 2005). I just wonder what happened to Bro. Vicious0812?

I just wish that he can share with us about what happened to his pursuit for love.

how do the girls feel about this? ano pakiramdam niyo mga girls? anong nasa isip niyo? i think kasi that guys normally have more to lose and the girls have more to gain. don't get me wrong, i'm not putting girls in the "trade" down or anything...for me kasi ganyan kasi takbo ng buhay eh and sometimes they are just caught in a bad place di ba? but let's face some reality here...the guys normally have a better life - well they can afford to go to places like these di ba - it is a "luxury"...but the ladies are often forced into this situation...and since they are in this position already, di ba they are willing to take the risk more because they have less to lose? mas maraming gagawing sacripisyo ang lalaki di ba? tama ba ako?

how do the girls feel about this? ano pakiramdam niyo mga girls? anong nasa isip niyo? i think kasi that guys normally have more to lose and the girls have more to gain. don't get me wrong, i'm not putting girls in the "trade" down or anything...for me kasi ganyan kasi takbo ng buhay eh and sometimes they are just caught in a bad place di ba? but let's face some reality here...the guys normally have a better life - well they can afford to go to places like these di ba - it is a "luxury"...but the ladies are often forced into this situation...and since they are in this position already, di ba they are willing to take the risk more because they have less to lose? mas maraming gagawing sacripisyo ang lalaki di ba? tama ba ako?

hahaha pa post...less to lose??i dont think it's right to say that...d kaya tapatan ng pera yung dignity na tinatya nmin just to get in this kind of job...yung kaba lague sa dibdib namin na baka some 1 na kakilala namin ang makakita s amin..much worse is kung family member mp nakaalam..di m na mbabawi yun eh...sacrifice din namin yung tipong matapat ka sa bad customer yung tipong nanakit...laseng bastos..syempre d namn kame naka2pili ng guess lalo na nung nasa mp p ako..pero dahil sa matinding pangangailangan kelangan namin i scarifice yun feelings namin about the whole situation...so i really dont think it's right to say na mas may sacrifce yung guy..even lang i guess but on different aspects..bayad nyo lang service namin pero d nyo bayad buhay namin....hehe peace!!!!

hahaha pa post...less to lose??i dont think it's right to say that...d kaya tapatan ng pera yung dignity na tinatya nmin just to get in this kind of job...yung kaba lague sa dibdib namin na baka some 1 na kakilala namin ang makakita s amin..much worse is kung family member mp nakaalam..di m na mbabawi yun eh...sacrifice din namin yung tipong matapat ka sa bad customer yung tipong nanakit...laseng bastos..syempre d namn kame naka2pili ng guess lalo na nung nasa mp p ako..pero dahil sa matinding pangangailangan kelangan namin i scarifice yun feelings namin about the whole situation...so i really dont think it's right to say na mas may sacrifce yung guy..even lang i guess but on different aspects..bayad nyo lang service namin pero d nyo bayad buhay namin....hehe peace!!!!

hi silver_ff...

sorry ha...i didn't mean it that way...kaya nga i wrote also not to get me wrong about putting girls down...:)

let me try to clarify - not financial yung ibig kong sabihin sa "less to lose"...yung sinabi mo nga - dignity is one...for girls to enter this kind of job - they have to already have swallowed their pride, their dignity di ba? they have already sacrificed that..tama nga lahat ng sinabi mo...kaya nga less to lose kasi na sacrifice na eh di ba...but for the guys who go to mps etc., true some are abusive that they they because they have the money they have the right to "use and abuse" the girls, but soem guys are not like that din di ba...and guys who can afford to go to mps etc are guys who have that extra money which may mean that they have some status in life...and as such may have more to lose...

again i don't mean to insult you or anyone here, to put anyone down, i am just trying to state a fact of life..siyempre sana di ganyan ang buhay, di ganyan ang mundo, walang naghihirap na mapipilitan pumasok sa ganitong trabaho, pero ganyan ang mundo natin di ba?

malaki nga ang naisacrifice na...eh kung may happy ending o "fairy tale" ending diyan...happy ako for them...pero minsan kung may "abusive" na clients, for whatever reason or intention, may mga "abusive" na mps/psps/gros din di ba?

Silver_ff. so sorry at hindi ko ma-"get" the following lines na sinabi mo:

d kaya tapatan ng pera yung dignity na tinatya nmin just to get in this kind of job...yung kaba lague sa dibdib namin na baka some 1 na kakilala namin ang makakita s amin..

Kasi sis, totally wala ng na kayong dignity in getting into that trade, and so . . "WHAT?" parang wala bang logic.

Guest killercath

d kaya tapatan ng pera yung dignity na tinatya nmin just to get in this kind of job...yung kaba lague sa dibdib namin na baka some 1 na kakilala namin ang makakita s amin..

Kasi sis, totally wala ng na kayong dignity in getting into that trade, and so . . "WHAT?" parang wala bang logic.

uhm... i think, i agree with you, sir marblebay... no offense ms. silver_ff! entering, living and having such kind of job... only means that we no longer have/had dignity... and only way to have it back is to step out or quit and be a normal...

yun lang po... *peace* :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Guest killercath

i agree that you're more financially capable... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: simply because, you're given more oppurtunities than us... pero, i disagree na we less to lose... kasi, sa case namin kaya kami pumapasok sa ganito dahil sa sobrang pangangailangan, kaya namin ibaba yung pride at alisin yung so-called dignity namin just to have money and support our love ones or ourselves... basta, di ko ma-explain... hehe! *peace* am running out of words eh...

i agree that you're more financially capable... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: simply because, you're given more oppurtunities than us... pero, i disagree na we less to lose... kasi, sa case namin kaya kami pumapasok sa ganito dahil sa sobrang pangangailangan, kaya namin ibaba yung pride at alisin yung so-called dignity namin just to have money and support our love ones or ourselves... basta, di ko ma-explain... hehe! *peace* am running out of words eh...

Bro. dudulover and sis. killercath, I find this issue as to "WHO LOSE MORE?" is highly debatetable. Kung sa legal parlance ay "litigatable" issue. For me and not being so bias, the guys are most likely to lose more compared to the gals. Ano ba ang mawawala sa mga gals who are in the trade? They are most like to gain. First, their so-called dignity will be regained or restored and new life or new beginning for them or are in store for them. If the relationship failed, I don't see anything for the gals to lose not unless na-anakan sila.

I intend no offense sis. killercath, and I am open for anyone for a rebuttal on this issue. I admit I don't know everything in this world, please educate me.

Alam niyo ang debate ninyo ay hindi nagtutugma, yung sinasabi nung isa kung sino lugi, yung isa naman kung sino malas. Pagaralan ninyo para di kayo mag away.Lol, peace..... Edited by lankaface
uhm... i think, i agree with you, sir marblebay... no offense ms. silver_ff! entering, living and having such kind of job... only means that we no longer have/had dignity... and only way to have it back is to step out or quit and be a normal...

yun lang po... *peace* :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Hmm..my dignity man o wala na..I know hindi nila gs2 un ginagawa nila..Hindi natin alam un nararamdaman nila sa bawat indak ng kanilang mga sayaw..Kahit gano pa cla katagal im sure di nawawala un..

hi silver_ff...

sorry ha...i didn't mean it that way...kaya nga i wrote also not to get me wrong about putting girls down...:)

let me try to clarify - not financial yung ibig kong sabihin sa "less to lose"...yung sinabi mo nga - dignity is one...for girls to enter this kind of job - they have to already have swallowed their pride, their dignity di ba? they have already sacrificed that..tama nga lahat ng sinabi mo...kaya nga less to lose kasi na sacrifice na eh di ba...but for the guys who go to mps etc., true some are abusive that they they because they have the money they have the right to "use and abuse" the girls, but soem guys are not like that din di ba...and guys who can afford to go to mps etc are guys who have that extra money which may mean that they have some status in life...and as such may have more to lose...

again i don't mean to insult you or anyone here, to put anyone down, i am just trying to state a fact of life..siyempre sana di ganyan ang buhay, di ganyan ang mundo, walang naghihirap na mapipilitan pumasok sa ganitong trabaho, pero ganyan ang mundo natin di ba?

malaki nga ang naisacrifice na...eh kung may happy ending o "fairy tale" ending diyan...happy ako for them...pero minsan kung may "abusive" na clients, for whatever reason or intention, may mga "abusive" na mps/psps/gros din di ba?

malaki nga ang naisacrifice na...eh kung may happy ending o "fairy tale" ending diyan...happy ako for them...pero minsan kung may "abusive" na clients, for whatever reason or intention, may mga "abusive" na mps/psps/gros din di ba? TAMA NGA NAMAN!

Bro. dudulover and sis. killercath, I find this issue as to "WHO LOSE MORE?" is highly debatetable. Kung sa legal parlance ay "litigatable" issue. For me and not being so bias, the guys are most likely to lose more compared to the gals. Ano ba ang mawawala sa mga gals who are in the trade? They are most like to gain. First, their so-called dignity will be regained or restored and new life or new beginning for them or are in store for them. If the relationship failed, I don't see anything for the gals to lose not unless na-anakan sila.

I intend no offense sis. killercath, and I am open for anyone for a rebuttal on this issue. I admit I don't know everything in this world, please educate me.

Hmm..For me, it doesnt matter who lose more sa ganito situation, kc pareho lang din..Sa guy ano ba ang nawawala? Pera? may kaya ka man o wala kikitain mo parin naman un..Diba sabi nga nila wala daw nawawala sa mga lalake,kung naginvest ka man ng napakalaki pagmamahal sa MPA/PSP/GRO at hindi nagwork out..ganun tlga lakaran sa mundo..Hindi lahat ng nagmamahal nakakabulls eye..As for MPA/PSP/GRO/..Sa tingin ko nga mas malaki ang nawawala sa knila..Unang una hindi nila ginusto ang ganito buhay,kapit sa patalim tlga kaya sila pumunta d2..Un dignidad na sinasabi..Cgro naman hindi nila ginusto na ibilad nila ang kanilang katawan sa madami tao,kailangan lang tlga nila gawin un for financial reason..Wala kc tau sa knila situation kaya para saken mas sila ang nakakaalam kung ano ang tunay na nararamdaman nila..ANO MAN TIGAS NG PUSO NG NILA..TANDAAN NATIN PUSO PA RIN UN HINDI BAKAL..Umayos man ang knilang buhay nandun parin un bakas na galing sila sa gnito trabaho at sa tingin ko un ang pinakamahirap.Diba ganun nman tlga magiging tingin ng tao kahit nagbago na sila..Kailanman hindi sila magiging malaya sa pagtutuligsa ng lipunan..If the relationship failed? hmmm..Katulad ng sinabi ko KAHIT ANO TIGAS NG PUSO,PUSO PARIN yan..Babae din cla katulad ng nanay at ate natin..Marunong magmahal at masaktan..marunong umiyak..Kung tayo kaya ang nasa knilang kinalalagyan..Ano kaya ang mararamdaman natin? Kailangan pa ba natin makipagpalit ng situation para malaman un 22o nararamdaman nila..Saken hindi na kailangan..Ganyan tlaga ang buhay hindi lahat ng gusto natin pede mangyari..

Hmm..my dignity man o wala na..I know hindi nila gs2 un ginagawa nila..Hindi natin alam un nararamdaman nila sa bawat indak ng kanilang mga sayaw..Kahit gano pa cla katagal im sure di nawawala un..

I beg to disagree on this matter sir tagalupa. Gagawin mo ba ang isang bagay na hindi mo gusto, wala yatang logic 'yun argument. The act of doing of doing something considering not only once ay papaano mo masasabi na hindi nila gusto 'yun ginagawa nila. Parang magulo bro.????

Alam niyo ang debate ninyo ay hindi nagtutugma, yung sinasabi nung isa kung sino lugi, yung isa naman kung sino malas. Pagaralan ninyo para di kayo mag away.Lol, peace.....

Saer Lankaface, with all due respect, the argument or debatetable issue here is "WHO IS MORE IN THE LOOSING END?" or "WHO LOOSES MORE IN THE RELATIONSHIP?". Thanks for raising the matter.

Thats what i think din bro. Walang away po..Dapat magmahalan tau..lolz

You are getting us wrong here. A debate is not a quarrel, it is an exchange of views so that we may learn and better educate the readers here. I, myself, need to be apprise of the otherside of the fence, or hear the other side. PEACE.

killercath - sorry if i was misunderstood - pero what i meant is exactly what you said in the previous post to marblebay...

yun lang po... *peace*

di ba it means that having no dignity means having lost it? everyone is born with dignity, and that is a big thing to lose, a huge sacrifice...honestly i sympathize with people who have had to enter into this position not by choice...

sa akin kasi - once you have lost dignity, there is nothing left to lose...am i right?

:)

and peace...i don't think naman may away dito...friendly discussion...maybe some misunderstanding but i am glad that there is patience and one is being given a chance to clarify/explain...

i am glad also that we are hearing from our lady members, oo nga - mas lively na ang discussion dito...mas maganda...mas nakakaenganio...

I beg to disagree on this matter sir tagalupa. Gagawin mo ba ang isang bagay na hindi mo gusto, wala yatang logic 'yun argument. The act of doing of doing something considering not only once ay papaano mo masasabi na hindi nila gusto 'yun ginagawa nila. Parang magulo bro.????

marblebay...i have to disagree with you naman...hehe...

minsan minsan talaga napipilitan ang isang tao gumawa ng masama, dahil kailangan nila gawin...nakakita ka na bang sosyal sosyal na donya na mpa? o isang presidente ng company na nagaakyat bahay? naalala ko eh ayaw kong pumasok ng school dati pero kailangan gawin eh...maski di ko gusto!!! LOL!!! :lol:

sa umpisa siguro ayaw nilang gawin, pero sa katagalan, malamang di pa rin gusto pero wala na silang magawa kundi tanggapin na lang di ba?

how about comments and inputs from our girls? :)

hi guys read all your posts and i think what silver_ff is trying to say is that some of the girls who are into this kind of work are discreet and live double lives....

they hide their job from their family, friends and relatives..... because sa mata nila dignified pa rin yug girl....

yung kaba at fear ni silver_ff eh yung may makaalam tungkol sa trabaho nya....these kind of news spread like wildfire.... and from her post above i think hindi pa ata alam ng mga friends at relatives nya yung work nya..... so in some way or another may naiiwan pa rin dignity.....

Edited by gilghost
hi guys read all your posts and i think what silver_ff is trying to say is that some of the girls who are into this kind of work are discreet and live double lives....

they hide their job from their family, friends and relatives..... because sa mata nila dignified pa rin sila....

yung kaba at fear ni silver_ff eh yung may makaalam sa family at friends nila....these kind of news spread like wildfire.... and from her post above i think hindi pa ata alam ng mga friends at relatives nya yung work nya..... so in some way or another may naiiwan pa rin dignity.....

I agree with you in this matter about the dual lives, one thing lang konti lang magulang ang papayag na maging ganun ang trabaho ng anak nila. About their career yung karamihan napilitan lang to make money thats why they quit after saving for their cause. Thats why nmay mga nakasimangot na attenddant minsan dahil di nila gusto yung ginagawa nila. Pero like the women in the thread have good intentions of going back to schooling and of course finding a better career. Twice na ako napaglapitan tunkol sa jobs.

Interesting topic... "Who has more to LOSE???" My answer is with this question......

Question: " Why does it have to be a "win/lose" situation....????"

Seems that this culture is so concern with "black and white" definitions on existensialism that no one can get comfortable just operating in the "GRAY AREAs" of life......

Dudes and dudettes... I have great relationships with my MPAs/GROs/PSPs.... because I make it perfectly clear to them that "Kahit kailan hindi kita huhusgahan" "Hindi importante sa akin kung ano ka noon, ano ka ngayon at kung what you will be in the future"... Importante is the "here and now".... "Love the one your with". That is we enjoy each others company in a GFE/BFE arrangement when we are together. I ask no questions on a personal level because it does not matter. I value "Obedience and Subservience" when they are with me.... (Sex is better that way.)

When you enter a relationship with "Black and White" preconceived notions of romance, fidelity, loyalty, hopes for a fairy tale "Happy Ending".... then you are both setting yourselves up for failure, and frankly "both lose in the end".

Getting comfortable in the "gray areas" by making "no judgements", "having no expectations", "no finger pointing", and "straying away from the blame game" will make your GFE/BFE experiences mosy enjoyable and passionate.

I have this formula that I use... and so far it was been working for me....

Right Bro "LankaFace"???