Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Well i'd like to share a something too. I just met this girl (and yes she is a psp). Called her met up with her and did the deed. She has something that made me realize that I have a deeper feeling for her. I understand that her line of work is a necessity. I don't really know, maybe I'm just too lonely that's why I quickly fell for her. She is a really nice person. If I am a rich person I would have provided all her needs. But alas! I am just a humble employee. I vowed to myself to help her in anyway I can. So ther if she needs something or needs someone to lean on I always come to her. Haaay, just felt better blurting it out.

To ms IWALKALONE:

My apologies for the fonts po. I did something and didn't realize it increased the font exponentially.

Yes, nag Japan sya, sabi nya talagang entertainer lang daw ng customers as in Painom-inom, kwento and often goes out for bowling.

We all know that's BS but I didn't tell her that.

Hindi naman nya ako kailangang lokohin kasi I provided for her for at least another 6mos after we parted ways. No bad feelings there, nagkawalaan na lang love siguro.

I still stand tru to what I told her before, kahit ano mangyari sa buhay nya or direction na marating nya, all she had to do was contact me. I maintained an extra personal secret email and cell phone# dito na only those people who I trust with my soul on this side of my life knows.

Some people may perceive this kayabangan. Ako mayabang? Absolutely. Kaya ko ba? Yes. Manloloko or sinungaling? Only sa ex-wife ko and proud of it. Arogante? Not to the people who are less fortunate than I am.

Siguro meron ako talagang soft spot sa puso ko when it comes to the lesser fortunate ones. Even when I was in college some 20+ years aho sa Manila, ang naging barkada is yung mga classmates kong lumipat sa Manila from their provincs to study and seek a better life. I respect that of people who wants to do something to better themselves. I know all the guys who are anak ng milyonaryo, politiko and god knows who. We just know of each other but I can't hang with those people like I would with the ones who accepts me as "one of them" and not because may kotse or may pera ka.

Thanks for taking the time to give our opinion.

PEACE....

almost fell in love with a GRO recently .... we were texting sweet nothings ... going out for dinner and seeing movies during her day-offs ... buti na lang last weekend ... her roommate borrowed her phone and went to province .... kasi ... I thought she stood me up ... and couldn't reach her .... while she was looking for her roomate at the bus terminal. Not knowing what transpired ... I didn't text or call her for a couple of days ... I dropped by her workplace last night and found out why she didn't even text me. Then it dawned upon me that she could have asked the FM my mobile no. and gotten in touch with me if I really mattered ..... so I guess ... it wasn't really meant to be. :)

she really hurt yah huh????

but i don't think we should generalize all of them, meron pa din matino dyan even if they are in these line of work

hmm...i think so too....

honestly, this is how i think: im an MD, they're PSP's....does that make me any nobler and better than them? no. It's just that I was blessed with a lot better opportunities than them. Personality wise, it's not easy to say who is matino and who is not....and I honestly have deep respects for them. Nagkataon lang magkaiba kame ng propesyon hehe.

Edited by angel_by_day
It's been years since I felt this again. Kwento ko na lang on tuesday, because I still have until monday to save her from her bastard boyfriend.
uuhhh koyah napakadakila po ng hangarin mong magpakabayani...sana lang kaya mong panindigan ...baka kase i save mo lang sya para lang saktan ulet o pahirapan din...mahirap yan...sabi nga po sa sig ni Honey...ang babae parang bulaklak yan...wag mong pipitasin kung sisirain mo lang...kahit po PSP, MPA,GRO...babae din yun diba? :unsure: PEACE daw hehe :hypocritesmiley:
hmm...i think so too....honestly, this is how i think: im an MD, they're PSP's....does that make me any nobler and better than them? no. It's just that I was blessed with a lot better opportunities than them. Personality wise, it's not easy to say who is matino and who is not....and I honestly have deep respects for them. Nagkataon lang magkaiba kame ng propesyon hehe.
hehehe swerte mo te...pautang :upside:

yup, i have ....

twice sa GROs, single pa ko nun ..... but didn't work out .... they both chose better lives .... as things would turn out years later, they made unfortunate choices pala ....

got married .... played the good husband and father bit ..... until i discovered the betrayals .....

went back out to the field again .... fell for an MPA .... di naman mutual pero masakit basahin mga FRs sa kanya ....

Haaayyy buhay ....

ako i have been involved din sa psp for about 6 mos na i was able to help finish school. After that wala na kami communication kasi nag abroad na sya eh. then next naman GRO, for about a year pero ayoko na rin kasi demanding naman. Medyo malaki ang maintenance Then now student psp uli i met and then naawa ako and Im helping again in her studies and when she does finish her studies i hope na that will be the end of our relationship.

in retrospect, may mali din sa ginagawa ko since im exploiting them in their needs which is mainly financial in exchange for ego boosting.

sometimes i wish na un na lang mga one night stands or PSP na pay when u want the deed pero masarap din kasi isipin na somebody cares for u ... masarap din kasi sila mag alaga eh.

last year i stood as best man for my jap buddy who fell head over heels and eventually got hitched with an ex-gro -japayuki, who already had a 3 y.o. daughter from a pinoy dumb-ass. the couple now have a dotting child of their own and living in a plush condo in rockwell.

tanggap naman ng jap parents ang pinay manugang nila cuz they find her very courteous and relatively educated. nagiging problema lang ang mga kapatid at magulang ng wife niya. parating nakasahod ang mga kamay at asa ng asa sa lahat ng mga needs nila. i advised my jap friend that he married not only the love of his life but her family also. so he just to deal with such inconvenience. pinatayuan niya ng sari-sari store sa pampanga ang pamilya para hindi na sila kinukulit. hopefully, things turn out well for both of them.

went to a cheap ktv at baclaran about 4 years ago...

was expecting to see runaways with punto...

instead i tabled a jap mestiza gro.

she speaks english quite well... she was probably looking for an adventure

she lives in markina

one thing i can't forget about her is the way she conversed intelligently even in english.

and yes... the way she kisses.

we lost contact.

i still think of her sometimes.

A friend told me this one time "never trust the words coming from the lips of someone whose mouth was once the receptacle of cums of men she didn't even know". I know that when he said those words, he really was very hurt. As for me, like them a little bit, be sweet to them a little bit, be a friend to them yes, but to fall in love, maybe never.

• 3 weeks later...