Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

honestly, had i been a guy, i wouldnt have found anything wrong with this scenario. GROs or MPAs or what have you may live in such a "degrading" world, as the society would view them to be, but that doesnt necessarily make them an inferior kind, as compared to any typical working girl. I would assume that this happens a lot?.... :rolleyes:

Hmmm. It takes a special guy, strong and mature enough to look beyond the girl's work and love her for what she is--someone who just happens to be in the flesh trade.

And I don't think it happens a lot, true love that is. An MPA-friend told me that it's their job to make men believe that they are in love with them. Think of the term GFE. :) In the end, for most women it's still a transaction.

To the men who are loved by these girls, good luck--and hope you show you deserve their love. :)

Love is complex as it is being a concept. Love as in a relationship gets double complication. Just follow a simple rule. Be thankful that yuou experience lovings another person (It would be ideal that the other person loves you back). Make the love uncondtional. Please be adult enough when you fall in love with a PSP. Remember your relationship with a PSP is rooted on you paying for the relationship. I am not saying that you cannot both fall in love with each other because it happens too but my main point is just to enjoy the moment in loving someone and let nature takes in course. Be prepared to face the consequences of loving somebody.

This is what I am saying. I will do the same if I see girls previously engaged on this work, and then trying or have changed with the one they love. I will respect the girl, both of them!

I hope your tribe increase bro! they really deserve a second chance. :thumbsupsmiley:

Hmmm. It takes a special guy, strong and mature enough to look beyond the girl's work and love her for what she is--someone who just happens to be in the flesh trade.

And I don't think it happens a lot, true love that is. An MPA-friend told me that it's their job to make men believe that they are in love with them. Think of the term GFE. :) In the end, for most women it's still a transaction.

To the men who are loved by these girls, good luck--and hope you show you deserve their love. :)

I beg to disagree, service po ang piniprovide ng MPA ... para ma relax ang guest...mabawasan ang stress...makapag unwind ( un load.... :rolleyes: ) kapalit na nun ang compensation.... hindi na kailangan ang panloloko at paglalaro sa emotions ng mga lalaki....kung may gumagawa man ng ganyan...mga con artists siguro sila...

malamang kahit hindi sila naging MPA...at kahit ano pa naging profession nila...nature lang talaga nila ang manggamit at manloko.

well i have 2 GRO friends from a famous nightclub in QA, they told me that they're trained not to fall in love with their guests.

and at the same time, they're afraid of falling in love with guests coz baka lokohin lang daw sila. :unsure:

I have loved my share of women. From all walks of life (PSP's included) and from different cultures. I have no regrets and only keep good memories. I come into a relationship with no prejudgement, no baggage, and an attitude that "Your ok and I'm ok". Some work out some don't. IMHO, Just "Love the one your with". :flowers:

well i have 2 GRO friends from a famous nightclub in QA, they told me that they're trained not to fall in love with their guests.

and at the same time, they're afraid of falling in love with guests coz baka lokohin lang daw sila. :unsure:

Unfortunately...you're right 'GRO's' are trained to make their guests fall inlove with them...they're trained to feign affection...to lure men with sweet talks...to seduce...to lie....they're taught to keep men coming back for more...they're trained to be 'Butterflies' .... wrap men around their fingers...by that i mean 'men' not just one man...but as many men as they can...

that's the hard truth about 'GRO's' ( i don't know about PSPs)

...i should know...i've been there... and i ...as usual...wasn't able to blend in...

hindi kase ako bolera eh...pag wala akong masabing maganda hindi na lang ako magsasalita ( kaya tuloy nilalasing na lang ako ng guest...indi kase ako nagsasalita eh! :P )...patayin na lang ako pero hindi ako mambobola...indi rin ako mamimintas...magpapakalasheng na lang ako! :lol:

guess i'm just a misfit wherever i go...whatever i do...now i just hope all these experiences i've gathered can be of use to some of you...somehow...

I remember discussing this thread with an MPA-friend, who's popular in another MP thread, and is known for GFE.

She was adamant about about not falling in love. It's still a transaction and familiarity, even friendship, with a guest can only bring so much comfort. She said: most of us don't sleep with friends for a fee, do we? Loyal patrons are not referred to as friends, but as regulars.

I had the honor of being in love with a couple of MPAs, and money was not the reason for the relationship. Like everyone else, they crave for respect and the knowledge that someone can look beyond their work, their sad smiles, and heavy makeup.

This last relationship was difficult as she stopped being an MPA for me, saying she couldn't be with me while doing that work. She was in that work for just over a month, and is now trying for office work, and most likely lower pay. The thing is, despite her current financial difficulties (baon siya sa utang), she does not ask for money. Just time.

.........ive never fallen in love with a prostitue......but i did form a deep friendship with one, at one point in my life. dont get me wrong, im straight. but i met a girl street walker who became such a dear friend! i was on a midnight burger run alone (you know how it is) and while i was waiting at the food stand, this girl approached me and asked me why i was reading about death and forensics at 330am in the morning. (dont ask, i dig those books!). so we started talking and she was really nice. i was facinated, she was from a different world. she told me she couldnt go home coz she was boarding somewhere in mendiola and they dont open the door till like 5am and she had just come from a club, "work" she called it. To make a long story short, she was just so nice, and admittedly, i was intrigued to get to know someone from her world, i love people, all kinds....so we ended up at my place. We talked till dawn, her life story, how shes been a japayuki several times over, and other stories, she was hilarious! I ended up driving her home and got to see where and how she lived. I parked the car and made my way through a small eskinita and up a very narrow building to where she stayed, crammed in a room with 8 other girls. She then started flooding me with make-up and kikay stuff, condoms even...haha. we became fast friends! for about a year, i lived through her funny stories, about her customers, the bugaws, her lifes journey, her family, her struggles, her failed relationships with callboys......and i did what i can to help. Somehow, i helped her get a job, a "normal" job...at first she was very happy, happy to be "clean":, "respectable"....but soon thereafter....she went back. To the cycle of tricks, callboy boyfriends...and drugs. She bid me farewell one day, telling me she found a japanese papa. that was the last i heard from her....wherever she is...i wish her well....i miss her, she gave me alot of life realizations my clueless college buddies could never give. she may have dressed different, looked different, acted different, lived different. but to me, she had a golden heart. a beautiful person indeed....,.

just wanna share a very brief and crazy part of my life :P

was in love to one GRO in one of the classic clubs in Cainta. Courted her by going there twice a week, giving chocolates and big stuffed toys, being her customer from 9PM-4AM. I did that for two months.

Eventually she decided not to work anymore and pursue her studies (nope, i did not pay for her tuition :rolleyes: ). But during the event that she didn't have money anymore, she went back to her dear work. We lived-in together, I would drop her off and pick her up almost daily. She would be asleep the whole day while I go to school...she would go home always drunk due to the nature of her work. We even had a son. Anyway, we parted ways already. People from two different worlds will really have a hard time living together.

:zorro: