Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

kase po nakikisawsaw ka pa sa gf mo na walang skills whatsoever at ginagamit nya

katawan nya para magkapera..

habang ikaw naman tuwang tuwang nagpapalibre at nakikinabang sa kanya ng walang

kahirap-hirap parasite!...pero dito reklamo ng reklamo...na kesyo mahal mo

sya..huhuhu kawawa ka naman..huhuhu...di mo sya maalis sa work kase di mo

kaya...huhuhu loser! bat kase di ka na lang nya ipagpatayo ng parlor no tita? para

makaalis na sya sa work and at the same time you won't have to lick your boss' balls

anymore...boohoohoo..scrub!

"I can't wait till I hear you say

'I'm going down, mayday, mayday.' I'm gonna clown." - Ice Cube, "Ghetto Bird"

Hah hah what a clown!

venusian artists like us dont pay to get laid..

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtop...447&st=1720

see this thread..

there will be a seminar.. hope some guys here can attend..

you don't need a car to pick up chicks.. (i dont have car), probably just enough money.. although i should say good looks is not important..it would help..

Edited by THUG
*note to all dropping jargon you just learned off of an internet board does not make you an expert.

i haven't 'just' learned those things.. i have all the references and training for it.. been an artist for more than a year now..

i just didn't exposed myself just yet..just now..so you guys will believe..hehehe.. :D

its for you to apply it..or no.. attend the seminar and learn the arts! and stop paying women for sex! if you pay women for sex you Demonstrate Lower Value or DLV which is what turns off women.. women wants men who have higher value..

Edited by THUG
i haven't 'just' learned those things.. i have all the references and training for it.. been an artist for more than a year now..

i just didn't exposed myself just yet..just now..so you guys will believe..hehehe..

its for you to apply it..or no.. attend the seminar and learn the arts!

wow I am so impressed

i just didn't exposed myself just yet..just now..so you guys will believe..hehehe.. :D

its for you to apply it..or no.. attend the seminar and learn the arts! and stop paying women for sex! if you pay women for sex you Demonstrate Lower Value or DLV which is what turns off women.. women wants men who have higher value..

Then you should move your posts to the "Sex Tips & Techniques" forum.

agreed

the way he switched stances every other page caught my attention.

THUG is trolling us all, it would be wise to not feed this attention whore anymore.

...not even an entertaining troll at that ....

so he's a Pick Up Artist .... i bet he read the Game and is trying to emulate Style or even Mystery .. so Thug do u wear platform shoes? Pink Zebra print tight fitting shirts? glittering pants? glitters in yer eyelids? mascara? lipstick? ... do u do magic tricks? do snub women? do u act like a b!tch?

.......... sounds and look gay to me ..... gayboy

Uhm...guys, can we just ignore Thug and his fantastic stories and try to move on? This was once a upon a time a very interesting thread and I hate to see it just crash and burn. Anybody else here with their own stories about their love affairs with MPA's/PSP's/GRO's to share? Then type away, please.

i could have spent my time on decent lady where i would have better future with.. instead of giving her advices and dreaming that things will go right .. but it does not seem to happen..

somehow i felt i could have missed other better opportunities. .. and she seems to drag me to the darkness..

THUG -- these statements just point out the truth. YOU DONT LOVE THIS GIRL.

I dont know what your motives are, and I dont care to find out either ... but by saying that you can have a better future with some other decent lady you just showed all of us here that you are judging the person whom you claim to love and putting her in a bad light.

Get real.... are you just getting off on all the attention youre getting in this thread?

Y'all said it right already - stop paying him the attention he doesnt deserve by responding to his posts.

He IS trolling.

I dont know what your motives are, and I dont care to find out either ... but by saying that you can have a better future with some other decent lady you just showed all of us here that you are judging the person whom you claim to love and putting her in a bad light.

Get real.... are you just getting off on all the attention youre getting in this thread?

Y'all said it right already - stop paying him the attention he doesnt deserve by responding to his posts.

He IS trolling.

Sure thing.... Gotcha.... :flowers:

poor guys in here.. im trained in the art..perhaps you guys should buy this book and stop paying MPA's and PSPs

http://www.playboy.com/style/guy101/bed-an...d-any-babe.html

if you guys want tips.. PM me..will teach you the black art..

I dont need your book, Its just a waste of time if you are planning to fling with every women you meet, hay,grow up.

Its too bad there are still guys out there giving other guys a bad name. -_-

as a good samaritan that i am..i will convince my gf to give discounts or freebies to less-fortunate guests..

Less-fortunate? :huh:

He IS trolling.

Exactly...moving on...Wow, I just left the forum for just a couple of hours and a debate happens... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't find any problem falling in love with these type of girls, ang inag kaiba lang naman nila dun sa mga tinatawag natin na decent girls ay ung profession nila eh.

Eh kadalasan naman kung sino pa ung tinatawag natin na mga disenteng babae eh yun pa ang mas may nakakadiring ugali.

We have to bear in mind that these girls who are working on that kind of business did not do it by choice but by circumstances. Nung bata pa ang mga yan at tanungin mo kung ano ang pangarap nila kapag lumaki na sila, mayrun bang nangarap sa kanila na maging ganun sila balang araw?

Ang problema lang kasi kapag ang girl nagsimula ng magtrabaho sa ganyang klaseg profession, their mentality is also being affected by those people who hangs around them. Kaya andyan na nagiging bastos, kikay or gold digger sila kasi impluwensya na rin ng mga kasama nila sa trabaho.

Pero I believe na kung talagang mahal mo siya at aalisin mo siya sa ganyang trabaho, sa tingin ko mas doble ang pagpupursigi nila na mapabuti ang buhay nila at hindi na nila gawin ulit ung mga bagay na nagawa nila sa trabaho nila, kasi hindi na nila gugustuhin na mawala ulit ung respect nila sa sarili nila.

Uhm...guys, can we just ignore Thug and his fantastic stories and try to move on? This was once a upon a time a very interesting thread and I hate to see it just crash and burn. Anybody else here with their own stories about their love affairs with MPA's/PSP's/GRO's to share? Then type away, please.

I second that motion. I always considered this as a serious thread.

I don't find any problem falling in love with these type of girls, ang inag kaiba lang naman nila dun sa mga tinatawag natin na decent girls ay ung profession nila eh.

Eh kadalasan naman kung sino pa ung tinatawag natin na mga disenteng babae eh yun pa ang mas may nakakadiring ugali.

We have to bear in mind that these girls who are working on that kind of business did not do it by choice but by circumstances. Nung bata pa ang mga yan at tanungin mo kung ano ang pangarap nila kapag lumaki na sila, mayrun bang nangarap sa kanila na maging ganun sila balang araw?

Ang problema lang kasi kapag ang girl nagsimula ng magtrabaho sa ganyang klaseg profession, their mentality is also being affected by those people who hangs around them. Kaya andyan na nagiging bastos, kikay or gold digger sila kasi impluwensya na rin ng mga kasama nila sa trabaho.

Pero I believe na kung talagang mahal mo siya at aalisin mo siya sa ganyang trabaho, sa tingin ko mas doble ang pagpupursigi nila na mapabuti ang buhay nila at hindi na nila gawin ulit ung mga bagay na nagawa nila sa trabaho nila, kasi hindi na nila gugustuhin na mawala ulit ung respect nila sa sarili nila.

:cry: geez... I never imagined that "there" are guys who really respect women, whatever the situation is...