Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 6/22/2023 at 11:24 AM, Iceman7 said:

I agree I picked up a SM sales lady and of course I just wanted sex and she couldnā€™t provide the PSE. Not only that she would text me everyday and wanted me to meet her family and meet mine so when I broke it off she ended up crying.Ā 
Ā 

It was my fault I should have told her from the beginning that was all I was looking for and no more.

not sure if anyone here has tried making a sales lady a FUBU and no more then that

Recently saw a very attractive saleslady sa SM. Kaya ko naman i pull off but this is like scamming kung FUBU lang hanap ko. Iā€™m sure kahit alam nila pinasok nila if ever i GF ko sā€™ya, a struggle will happen when things breaks up. Kaya I always make sure na pag Hindi Pasok sa standards I will never lure a girl para dun lang. saka ganun din, gagastos karin sa datesā€¦ mag spa nalng ako diba.

On 6/20/2023 at 11:54 AM, Diamond of Touch said:

Very well saidšŸ–¤

Totoo nman Malaking hamon sa Isang therapist or sa kahit na sinong nagtatrabaho sa flesh industry Ang umalis sa gantong kalakaranĀ 

Goal na lang talaga is makaipon pag aralan Ang mga bagay bagay sa hirap Ng buhay ngayon kahit di mo linya pag aralan mo naĀ Kung may pera na ipon mag negosyo kung gusto mag aral mag aral,utak na lang talaga gagamitin mo.Ā 

But kung may pag ka happy go lucky ka gastos dito gastos doon at iisipin mo na kikitain mo din namin ito kinabukasan jusko manlumo ka..Ā 

Sa panahon ngayon kasi to be honest prangka na kung prangka kung di utak gagamitin mo at nandto ka sa gantong industriya talo ka.Ā Ā 

Pero syempree kanya kanyang dahilan pa din nman sa likod Ng mga kwento na kung bakit nanatili pa din/bumalik o umalisĀ  sa gantong industriya ,kanya kanyang kwento na maiintindihan na lang Ng kung sino kung sila Yung nasa sitwasyon.GIF-b96709ea6fd1527b7e1506ed677e87cd.gif.345be7053f0c1ae71dfe266410815a55.gif

Diamond maraming mayayaman at high profile na gentlemanyaks dito. Basta gawin mo lang yung task mo as thera pwede ka nilang gawing mistess provided na alam mo yung role ng isang mistress. Goodluck

5 hours ago, lank said:

Recently saw a very attractive saleslady sa SM. Kaya ko naman i pull off but this is like scamming kung FUBU lang hanap ko. Iā€™m sure kahit alam nila pinasok nila if ever i GF ko sā€™ya, a struggle will happen when things breaks up. Kaya I always make sure na pag Hindi Pasok sa standards I will never lure a girl para dun lang. saka ganun din, gagastos karin sa datesā€¦ mag spa nalng ako diba.

But you can still meet someone you will hit off with sa Spa, MP, or freelancers.

Ā 

42 minutes ago, AngGwapo said:

But you can still meet someone you will hit off with sa Spa, MP, or freelancers.

Ā 

Yes especially those who are into drugs and therapist who are actually lesbians. These types are likely linked to a badtrip experience. But the good thing about it is you can instantly sever the session. But these are just isolated cases. 90% will still provide satisf*ckT*on lol! Cheers! Ā 

Edited by lank
Typo

Salamat sa mga advice, thankfully I think cooler heads prevailed. When we talked parang nakalimutan na rin nya yung sa moving in with me na issue. I decided na I won't see her nalang for a while. She didn't like it, pero I told her na this is the best for both of us. Medyo masakit kasi nga gusto ko na rin siya, pero I don't think this will end up good sa amin dalawa. There's a part of me na still wanting to pursue her, pero palamig lang muna siguro and see what happens next.

Therapist mo? No problem! Make her your mistress, you can have many mistress as much as you want. See, women should compliment us para mas ganahan tayo in life. Imagine, mas marami kang pera dahil ganado ka sa work mo then inspired ka at na wowork out kapa. You end up with money, health, hobbies, and mistresses. Basta wag ka lang papatol sa may sabit and more importantly be ready to click the ā€œejectā€ button pag burden na si mistress like pag nag drugs, nag sugal, or kung may sabit. Yung mga luho nila ok lng yun! Basta walang drugs at sugal at mga sabit (baka may boyfriend na jologs)

On 6/29/2023 at 4:51 PM, lank said:

Yes especially those who are into drugs and therapist who are actually lesbians. These types are likely linked to a badtrip experience. But the good thing about it is you can instantly sever the session. But these are just isolated cases. 90% will still provide satisf*ckT*on lol! Cheers! Ā 

Thatā€™s true, 50-70% ng Theras are lesbians or if not lesbians..open to same sex relationship, most GMs donā€™t know that and most theras will not open that to any GMs unless may malalin na relationship na. šŸ˜‰

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, MartinAvedis3 said:

Thatā€™s true, 50-70% ng Theras are lesbians or if not lesbians..open to same sex relationship, most GMs donā€™t know that and most theras will not open that to any GMs unless may malalin na relationship na. šŸ˜‰

Maraming ganyan ten years ago pa. Minsan nga ginagamit panira ng kapwa thera kesyo si thera kumakain din ng harap ng kapwa thera. Pero malamang bi kasi laking pasalamat pa after sex with a male.

Before the pandemic may natiyempuhan akong bi at ang pagkakasabi habang dumidiskarte ako "ngayon lang ako napasukan ng sa lalaki". May gf kasi siya na classmate. Presently active siya in an incall spa pero di ko pa inulitan. Naka three sessions na ako sa kanya kasi dati.

Know your limits and this is still really more of a fantasy and treat it as such. Don't get too attached. It's best to never reveal your name or even know what her real name is. The more you know, the deeper you go. Mas maganda na may wall pa rin

Edited by stanleythomas
7 hours ago, plug said:

Maraming ganyan ten years ago pa. Minsan nga ginagamit panira ng kapwa thera kesyo si thera kumakain din ng harap ng kapwa thera. Pero malamang bi kasi laking pasalamat pa after sex with a male.

Before the pandemic may natiyempuhan akong bi at ang pagkakasabi habang dumidiskarte ako "ngayon lang ako napasukan ng sa lalaki". May gf kasi siya na classmate. Presently active siya in an incall spa pero di ko pa inulitan. Naka three sessions na ako sa kanya kasi dati.

The problem with these lesbians is they can be brutal to you. I remember dati the thera jack my junk as if I committed an unimaginable crime to her family lol! Later on further investigation that thera was a lesbian! Lol! Kaya pala.

So the take on this is malas pag tomboy nakuha mo for sure itā€™s gonna be war of swords hehe.Ā 

Ā 

23 hours ago, plug said:

Ā 

16 hours ago, lank said:

The problem with these lesbians is they can be brutal to you. I remember dati the thera jack my junk as if I committed an unimaginable crime to her family lol! Later on further investigation that thera was a lesbian! Lol! Kaya pala.

So the take on this is malas pag tomboy nakuha mo for sure itā€™s gonna be war of swords hehe.Ā 

Ā 

have had some lesbian / bi / tomboys. di naman espadahan.Ā 

first one nung hs tomboy. (ako first guy naka finger and kain ng boobs nya. sadya ko di winasak v card. a year later buntis si gaga hahaha).Ā 

workmate. lasing. momol moments lang din.Ā 

had a 3way bj with one BBW and one butch tomboy. they wanted to progress, ako yung umayaw badtrip yung trip nila e parang pacolboy effect ako gusto mag striptease macho dance and balak pa ata ako lagyan costume. literally told them to get out of my house. ok na yung nachups ako slight and na fngger ko ung tibs.Ā 

sa theras, i think ive had 3 lgbt girls of course there was no way they havent had D's before.Ā 

(sorry kung out of topic)

On 7/2/2023 at 1:38 AM, Duel of Fate said:

Ā 

first one nung hs tomboy. (ako first guy naka finger and kain ng boobs nya. sadya ko di winasak v card. a year later buntis si gaga hahaha).Ā 

had a 3way bj with one BBW and one butch tomboy. they wanted to progress, ako yung umayaw badtrip yung trip nila e parang pacolboy effect ako gusto mag striptease macho dance and balak pa ata ako lagyan costume. literally told them to get out of my house. ok na yung nachups ako slight and na fngger ko ung tibs.Ā 

sa theras, i think ive had 3 lgbt girls of course there was no way they havent had D's before.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for sharing hehe. Yeah the reason why this topic was brought up is to ease the confusion that a GM might experience after a bad thera encounter. Yung iba kasi they go to Espa to unwind and relax tapos badtrip pala yung encounter nila - they May question themselves like it could probably because they lack hygiene ba, not that good looking, etc. only to find out that the Thera was a lesbian and is in fact disgusted in doing it with a male clientā€¦ like yung encounter ko dati pucha halos sakalin yung ratbu ko ng thera na yunā€¦ tomboy pala ang Gaga hahahahahaĀ 

2 hours ago, lank said:

like yung encounter ko dati pucha halos sakalin yung ratbu ko ng thera na yunā€¦ tomboy pala ang Gaga hahahahahaĀ 

Yung isang na encounter ko sa spa years ago sa Makati later on nalaman ko na tomboy.

Una sabi niya paano ka makakaraos e hindi ako nagpapa atw dahil virgin daw siya. Nagkasundo kami ng daty pero napansin ko medyo ang reaction niya parang pinakikiramdaman ang sarili at tahimik lang. Hanggang naparaan umabot sa penetration. Sumabay pa sa shower at panay ang yapos. Prepared me coffee sa lounge habang naka akbay sa kwentuhan.Ā 

Later nakakwentuhan ko yung dating co thera niya sa kabilang spa. Nasabi sa akin na tomboy kasi yun kaya virgin pa at the age of 22.

Ā 

Meron akong ganyan na experience before with a therapist in a spa in Ortigas.Ā  Sa dalas kong kunin siya. We became friends and kinda attracted to one another. It came to a point na nakikita na lang kami for sex.Ā  It lasted for about a year.Ā  Ang saya nun.Ā  Iba yung feeling na may "syota" ka na ganun ang trabaho.Ā  Parang feeling pelikula.Ā  Alam mong may tumitira ding iba sa kanya pero may bayad but in my case there were some feelings involved. Mas nakakalibog ang experience.

It comes with the territory.

Certain jobs require people to be extremely guarded.

What may be a "minsan" or one time fall for a client is not something a thera can afford to always have.Ā 

To me, Respect goes a long way.Ā 

Understand that therapists are real people with real feelings and that at times, also want something real, kahit sandali lang.

Same goes with clients, falling might not go the distance, but knowing na there is a real connection that happened sometime somewhere, may be the best gift given to both the client and thera.Ā 

Ā 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 7/4/2023 at 2:57 AM, BlackDiamond said:

It comes with the territory.

Certain jobs require people to be extremely guarded.

What may be a "minsan" or one time fall for a client is not something a thera can afford to always have.Ā 

To me, Respect goes a long way.Ā 

Understand that therapists are real people with real feelings and that at times, also want something real, kahit sandali lang.

Same goes with clients, falling might not go the distance, but knowing na there is a real connection that happened sometime somewhere, may be the best gift given to both the client and thera.Ā 

Ā 

Amen po!

19 hours ago, darwin2k4 said:

All these Lesbian and Bi talk makes me wonder? šŸ™„

May lalaki na ba na nagpa-sexchange para maging tomboy? šŸ¤”

Well regardless, itā€™s the experience that would highly likely be compromised in these instances. A tomboy will certainly be repulsed at the sight of a man putting your penis at risk by channeling all the hatred unto it. We certainly donā€™t want to pay to get humiliated, weā€™re doing it to unwind and get energized. Oh man I really canā€™t forget that therapist who squeeze and choke my penis like an enemy. F*ck her

On 7/2/2023 at 1:38 AM, Duel of Fate said:

Ā 

While on the topic, a very popular bespectacled Makati-based therapist from the "golden age" was a lesbian.Ā  She was in a relationship with another very popular co-therapist who later spent years working at the Japan spas.

Another very popular tomboy was a high-profile receptionist for a number of spas who had a feline-sounding handle. She had a short-lived relationship with someone who wasĀ  addressed as if she was from the academe, among others.

ask yourself this to those who want to have a relationship with a therapist or mp attendant, would you be willing that your gf or future wife have a body count of 30 plus? their ability to pair bond decreases as their sexual partners increases meaning your connection will not be as intense as to a woman who has a body count of only 3 or 4..

On 7/1/2023 at 1:36 AM, plug said:

Recently monitor ko yung line up ng incall spa sa matipuan kong thera. Not to fall on her but makipagkasundo ako na ipatrabaho ko sa kasamahan niyang bi na thera. Itong bi na thera yung mismong binanggit ko sa itaas na post. Gamitin ko siya for g2g. Kaya lang medyo wala akong matipuan sa present line up yung isa sana kaya lang biglang lumipat. Siyempre yun pipiliin kong thera ang aking din gagamitin kahit hindi ko na ulitan si bi.

I had just a number of g2g sessions na di ko masabi kung sino ang bi, tomboy or lesbian. Sa gusto ko confirmed na bi ang mapapanood kong mag trabaho. I hope it will be fun.