Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Love cannot exist here.

We only see facets of who they are and not the whole picture. They always have their best foot forward, always smiling, always listening, always making you feel like the most important man in the world. Not saying they're wrong, its just the nature of the job.

I guess that's why so many of us keep coming back to these places because we get to experience the best part of any relationship and only the best part exclusively.

But this is not love, because by definition, love should be all encompassing. How can you love someone you haven't fully met? We don't see them in their low points, we don't see them when they're angry, we don't see them in "real life" situations, we don't see how they act in times of distress; that's where the mettle of love is tested. This is not the place for that, as by design, we will never experience those facets of their personalities.

So call it what you like, lust, longing, need for companionship, whatever suits you. But don't call it love, because you don't even know if the person you love is real.

So snap out of it, you're only fooling yourself with the illusion of being in love

Edited by Tipreth
correct sentence
  • Winner! (+1) 2
8 hours ago, Tipreth said:

Love cannot exist here.

We only see facets of who they are and not the whole picture. They always have their best foot forward, always smiling, always listening, always making you feel like the most important man in the world. Not saying they're wrong, its just the nature of the job.

I guess that's why so many of us keep coming back to these places because we get to experience the best part of any relationship and only the best part exclusively.

But this is not love, because by definition, love should be all encompassing. How can you love someone you haven't fully met? We don't see them in their low points, we don't see them when they're angry, we don't see them in "real life" situations, we don't see how they act in times of distress; that's where the mettle of love is tested. This is not the place for that, as by design, we will never experience those facets of their personalities.

So call it what you like, lust, longing, need for companionship, whatever suits you. But don't call it love, because you don't even know if the person you love is real.

So snap out of it, you're only fooling yourself with the illusion of being in love

wise words bro....if you get to live with them, that's when you really know!

but really when Love hits you, it will hit different even if your mind tells you it is wrong!

Snapping out of it seems easier said than done!

On 11/12/2022 at 7:57 PM, notagarnmd said:

So, anyone here who has/had a successful and long-lasting relationship with a therapist? Please share your experience 

Normally ginusto mo si thera for a purpose. Marahil that purpose will dictate kung maging successful o long lasting. Dalawang theras na ang inilabas ko sa spakol both for a different purpose.

The first one lasted a little more than two years and the second got her out before the pandemic so lagpas na kami ng 3 years.

One advantage parang pang balanse sa bisyo so tugma na rin sa purpose. Pwede rin gamitin siyang reference kung papatulan mo ang available na theras o girls sa flesh industry.

And maybe the best is to make her financially independent from you.

10 hours ago, plug said:

The first one lasted a little more than two years and the second got her out before the pandemic so lagpas na kami ng 3 years.

One advantage parang pang balanse sa bisyo so tugma na rin sa purpose. Pwede rin gamitin siyang reference kung papatulan mo ang available na theras o girls sa flesh industry.

Happy for you bro. I just wondered if such cases exist so I asked here in this thread. I'm just curious - do you mean she's still in the industry and you're still booking theras out there, while you two are in a relationship?

11 hours ago, notagarnmd said:

Happy for you bro. I just wondered if such cases exist so I asked here in this thread. I'm just curious - do you mean she's still in the industry and you're still booking theras out there, while you two are in a relationship?

Wala na siya sa industry nang ilabas ko siya a few months before the pandemic. At marahil wala na rin siyang balak bumalik pa sa spakol dahil she's trying hard to be financially stable for her future. Di naman niya ako mapipigilan sa pagpunta ko pa ng spakol, mp and ktv kahit alam niya dahil sa spakol ko siya nakilala. Marahil nasa pagdadala na rin o how we treat each other.

Marahil kaya tumatagal dahil almost two years naging matumal ang relation dahil sa pandemic. So nagbabawi. But it was good to have her during those years dahil trusted and safe siya.

Kaya lang nahawa pa ng covid sa isang member ng family so na confine pa sila sa hospital. And after her first vaccine sa kasabikan marahil nagkita kami and took a hotel pero ayaw kaming tanggapin dahil yung vaccine niya di pa tumatagal ng two weeks.

Still it's good to have her for my purpose.

Edited by plug
12 hours ago, plug said:

Wala na siya sa industry nang ilabas ko siya a few months before the pandemic. At marahil wala na rin siyang balak bumalik pa sa spakol dahil she's trying hard to be financially stable for her future. Di naman niya ako mapipigilan sa pagpunta ko pa ng spakol, mp and ktv kahit alam niya dahil sa spakol ko siya nakilala. Marahil nasa pagdadala na rin o how we treat each other.

Still it's good to have her for my purpose.

Ohh I see. So do you already see her as the woman you'll eventually marry and grow old with? Doesn't she find it unfair that she left the industry (at least partially, for you) while you continue to book other theras? What is your purpose in having her then?

2 hours ago, notagarnmd said:

Ohh I see. So do you already see her as the woman you'll eventually marry and grow old with? Doesn't she find it unfair that she left the industry (at least partially, for you) while you continue to book other theras? What is your purpose in having her then?

It is simply tulad ng karamihan lalaki na nasa ganitong bisyo kailangan may babae ka. Normally the best thing you can do is to make her financially independent para kung sakaling matapos o magkahiwalay at least she will be grateful to you.

I think spakol ang best venue to find some sort of decency next sa mga girls outside the flesh trade. Sa ktv possible pa but not sa mp.

5 hours ago, plug said:

It is simply tulad ng karamihan lalaki na nasa ganitong bisyo kailangan may babae ka. Normally the best thing you can do is to make her financially independent para kung sakaling matapos o magkahiwalay at least she will be grateful to you.

I think spakol ang best venue to find some sort of decency next sa mga girls outside the flesh trade. Sa ktv possible pa but not sa mp.

meaning sir mas mataas ba ang success rate sa mga GRO kaysa sa mga taga spakol and MP??

I was always wondering na mas madali nga though nagka GF na ako ng mga GRO pero nothing really serious!

5 hours ago, handsomebob said:

meaning sir mas mataas ba ang success rate sa mga GRO kaysa sa mga taga spakol and MP??

I was always wondering na mas madali nga though nagka GF na ako ng mga GRO pero nothing really serious!

I mean by some sort of decency hwag mong isama ang mga babae na wala sa flesh trade. Saan ka maghahanap o kukuha ng bababaihin or jowa among spakol, ktv or mp isama na yung walkers. Di ba mas maayos at least "malinis" o baguhan yung nasa spakol or maybe ktv compared sa mp. Virgins nga available sa spakol kahit sa ktv. Kung hanap mo good performer doon ka mp or walkers pati na marahil yung mga pickup girls along Quezon av. 

Yung success I don't know kung ibig mong sabihin sa relation meaning kung nasusunod yung iyong purpose sa pagkuha sa kanya. Kung success na makakakuha ka ng gusto mo more on diskarte at siyempre pera. Kung katulad ko di naman pogi siyempre subok muna sa diskarte pero naka alalay na yung pera. Iba pa rin yung ibinabahay na lamang may kasunduan.

• Like (+1) 1