Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling for a therapist is possible although gets ko rin yung pros and cons. I'm an unmarried person, i dont have a girlfriend and yet I've known this therapist for more than 8 months, we've been good friends and we always hangout, i cook for her and we sometimes watch movies. I understand her decision na she still needs more time to earn money to support herself rin. Hindi naman ako naiinis or nagagalit. i even support her. She has felt that I really adore and cherish her truly. When I'm at work I always think of her, kinakamusta rin niya ko everytime. We've fallen for one another and now she's my girlfriend, my bestfriend and my inspiration. I'm a successful entrepreneur and I'm ready to face whatever challenge there is to come. I will face it with dignity and with faith. My parents know her and they support her too because they saw na she's really an honest person. You really just have to know who is who. :)

• Like (+1) 3

Falling for a therapist is possible although gets ko rin yung pros and cons. I'm an unmarried person, i dont have a girlfriend and yet I've known this therapist for more than 8 months, we've been good friends and we always hangout, i cook for her and we sometimes watch movies. I understand her decision na she still needs more time to earn money to support herself rin. Hindi naman ako naiinis or nagagalit. i even support her. She has felt that I really adore and cherish her truly. When I'm at work I always think of her, kinakamusta rin niya ko everytime. We've fallen for one another and now she's my girlfriend, my bestfriend and my inspiration. I'm a successful entrepreneur and I'm ready to face whatever challenge there is to come. I will face it with dignity and with faith. My parents know her and they support her too because they saw na she's really an honest person. You really just have to know who is who. :)

Agree on this. Im also currently in a relationship with a thera. Things are really pretty hard sometimes, and the thing is, you will face a lot of different feelings and situations that you dont normally have in other relationships. If you're the kind of person who can brush away big lies and jealousy, go for it. I think another thing ive learned is that you have to go beyond the physicality of the relationship because she will be really physical with other people. Its difficult but possible if the person is worth it.

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

“One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets oneself be tamed...”

“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.”

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”

“My flower is ephemeral," the little prince said to himself, "and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left her on my planet, all alone!"

That was his first moment of regret. But he took courage once more.”

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Edited by Mister Yozo

one of the complications of falling for a thera is that one will never get rid of the worry or concerns for her. maybe you've already accepted that that is her line of work and have come to trust her because you know that she will never do anything to ruin your relationship. but you will always be worried about her because you know at the back of your mind that she might encounter an over-aggressive man who will not take "NO!" for an answer and who will threaten her or worse force himself upon her. And you will always feel a tinge of regret because you were not there to defend her especially if her establishment doesn't employ the services of a "locker room attendant". you also know that she will never tell you what happened because she doesn't want you to worry, feel bad or worse tell her to stop. you will only find out from others because she chose to keep quiet as most rape victims do.

i think trust, communication and patience will go a long way if and when you fall for a thera...

trust that for her, it's just a job. communicate all the things that matters to you both and this helps make sure that the other party will not get jealous. Of course, patience and understanding, let's face it, ang hirap wag mag selos ah. ako nga nagkakagusto lang pero nagseselos na di ba. what more pa kung bf ka na talaga..

hay..i went in this for the fun/naughtiness and somehow I messed up and now i'm trying to self-correct. hehe

My love for you knows no limitations, no boundaries. No competition and no falsities.

It is an epic tale that we will forge together for however long it takes.

Most will have an opinion and some will try get in between but what makes us strong is not the words that are said out loud, rather, it is in the security of silence. The whispers of our hearts beating for one another

These are just some of the beautiful things you and i already share. The best ones, as promised, stays between the two of us.

I love you, babe ❤❤❤

on a side note, it doesn't feel right to tag this for a therapist.

You are definitely more than that. If it started that way, i do not see you in the same light.

You, to me, are everything

Edited by boy pickup

Physically, the "head" is located above the "heart," in order for the former to "control" the later. If one will reverse the order of priorities, wherein the later would take charge the affairs of your life, it will result to a complete mess and chaos. There is no question about it, giving your heart full reign of your life will result to a nice and pleasant and pleasurable experiences, but it will end up in a chaos just the same...a nice mess!

Like most things in life, control and moderation is the name of the game. Much more in a relationship of this nature, extreme self-control and tolerance is a must.

Bottom line, if there will be a conflict or a dilemma of choice between FACTS and FEELINGS, FACTS must win hands down. :)

Oh I've been there....done that....and doing it again (...this time around) with prudence!!! :D :wub: :D

Edited by Mister Yozo
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm on the verge of falling for a thera...We immediately hit it off and clicked the first time we met...I can say that the relationship has developed and had a make believe world when we are together, albeit a short while at the spa where she was assigned...She was my GF..I was her BF..I am falling hard for this wonderful person..I like the mixed feelings of being loved and paranoid at thesame time as if it was like high school love all over again.. weird..."Emo".."lutang" feeling but it is all good...Tinamaan eh...Planning to end this make believe soon because it will not do both of us good in the end...yes- It will hurt sooo bad but im willing to-For both of us.

I'm on the verge of falling for a thera...We immediately hit it off and clicked the first time we met...I can say that the relationship has developed and had a make believe world when we are together, albeit a short while at the spa where she was assigned...She was my GF..I was her BF..I am falling hard for this wonderful person..I like the mixed feelings of being loved and paranoid at thesame time as if it was like high school love all over again.. weird..."Emo".."lutang" feeling but it is all good...Tinamaan eh...Planning to end this make believe soon because it will not do both of us good in the end...yes- It will hurt sooo bad but im willing to-For both of us.

Happens to the best of us bro. The thing is, when you go to a spa or "redhouse" you shouldn't take with you any thoughts of finding a relationship there unless it's a "business relationship" or arrangement. Besides, you can be sure that you're not her only "make believe" boyfriend. Also, they "hit it off" with clients all the time so don't think of yourself as special even if she says so, trabaho nila yan and most of them are really good at customer relations lalo na if you have lots of cash to spend. The problem with us guys especially the younger ones is that we sometimes fail to differentiate "love" from "libido". I think accepting the fact that we are more sexually driven than not is key in avoiding these complications. Oh and one more thing, they usually say na mag "on " na kayo or bf ka nya and gf mo sya para di ka na maghanap ng ibang thera. Sad... but true.

Edited by temurlenk

The FR.

The FR is a double edged sword. On the one hand, a good FR helps the therapist get more guests which allows her to earn more. But a FR that is too graphic or contains too much information will also hurt her as it gives the other men the idea that they can get the same treatment. On the flip side, a bad FR hurts her a lot, causing her to lose guests and income. This, in turn, may force her to do more and go beyond the limitations that she has set for herself just to get more mileage.

Reading FRs about the woman you love can cause you undue stress and anxiety because you don't know how much of it is necessarily true. On the other hand, not reading will cause you to think and imagine what goes on when she has a guest.

The question now is do you have the confidence to read what's written in a FR about the woman you love. It can connect you and disconnect you. It's on you now

is it normal for a Thera to cry knowing it would be our last session since I would be going back home? She started crying during the session and kept repeating to herself "I told myself not to fall in love" makes me wonder if she actually has feelings for me or if she's just playing her part ... I don't know whether to pursue or not

Maybe she's not really in love but she appreciates your company and knowing that you won't be together anymore is what made her cry.

IMHO, just be thankful that of all the guests that she's had, she's found a friend in you. If you want to know if it's real or not then take the risk and go after her. You will never know until you try and you don't ever want to get old thinking "what if"

The FR.

The FR is a double edged sword. On the one hand, a good FR helps the therapist get more guests which allows her to earn more. But a FR that is too graphic or contains too much information will also hurt her as it gives the other men the idea that they can get the same treatment. On the flip side, a bad FR hurts her a lot, causing her to lose guests and income. This, in turn, may force her to do more and go beyond the limitations that she has set for herself just to get more mileage.

Reading FRs about the woman you love can cause you undue stress and anxiety because you don't know how much of it is necessarily true. On the other hand, not reading will cause you to think and imagine what goes on when she has a guest.

The question now is do you have the confidence to read what's written in a FR about the woman you love. It can connect you and disconnect you. It's on you now

I think the best approach sir is to ask the thera what she is willing to divulge in the FR. That way, the client can still share the experience to others, but if he got higher mileage than most due to good rapport, the privacy between thera and client can be maintained. ;)

Yes, if you have something other than a professional relationship with a thera, I understand why reading one can be stressful. However, you have to understand and accept that the FRs are an integral part of the job and these are needed for marketing and advertising purposes. ;)

Edited by gandamegumi

The FR.

TRUST is the cross guard and the hilt of this double edged sword. If the level of trust between you and your therapist girlfriend is high, the emotional effect of FRs on you will be minimal NO MATTER WHAT!

On the other hand, if the trust level is low...then those FRs will drive you like crazy and nuts.

is it normal for a Thera to cry knowing it would be our last session since I would be going back home? She started crying during the session and kept repeating to herself "I told myself not to fall in love" makes me wonder if she actually has feelings for me or if she's just playing her part ... I don't know whether to pursue or not

The land of tears is so mysterious. (The Little Prince)

Agree ako kay Wheeljack, if you also like the thera, why not go for her?

Buti ka pa. Ako sinusubukan ko maawat ang pagkakagusto ko sa isang thera. Haha! Di kasi pwede, and most importantly I don't even think she knows I like her. baka akala nya makulit lang ako or something... hahaha!

Life is truly amazing! :D

I know someone who fell super head over heels for a thera, to the point na almost stalker mode na.

Guys, most of the time sobrang magkaibang tao ang thera sa loob ng spa at sa labas. GFE inside is different from outside, normal na tao rin sila, at trabaho nila yan. Likewise, know if your obsession is different from actual feelings. She may be just filling a void inside you, which might be the reason you were in the spa in the first place.

uu mahirap magkagusto sa thera... one thing or another, since nagkagusto ka sa thera.. some might be feeling the same way like you..

and if nagkaganun.. she might also fall for them if they are more persistent on her.

kaya manage the expectation on engaging a relationship with a thera.

TRUST is the cross guard and the hilt of this double edged sword. If the level of trust between you and your therapist girlfriend is high, the emotional effect of FRs on you will be minimal NO MATTER WHAT!

On the other hand, if the trust level is low...then those FRs will drive you like crazy and nuts.

don't get me wrong. if you love a thera and you have a lot of confidence in her then you won't be bothered by the FRs. maybe it will agitate you a little because you will wonder if the guy writing it has an agenda on your lady.

• Like (+1) 1

I know someone who fell super head over heels for a thera, to the point na almost stalker mode na.

Guys, most of the time sobrang magkaibang tao ang thera sa loob ng spa at sa labas. GFE inside is different from outside, normal na tao rin sila, at trabaho nila yan. Likewise, know if your obsession is different from actual feelings. She may be just filling a void inside you, which might be the reason you were in the spa in the first place.

Agree with this. You have to get to know them outside of their workplace. You have to really know who they are.

Parang may psychology backgroud si Jay, pero agree ako na you have to assess if you are obsessing over someone because you're filling a void within you or it's something else.

As for me, I think infatuation tong sakin. kasi I am still visiting/meeting other thera para nga maiwasto ko sarili ko. hehe. I started to visit spas because I want to unleash my inner L. That's it.

I just can't help myself sa gfe nun isa.. grabe talaga. haha!

• Like (+1) 1

don't get me wrong. if you love a thera and you have a lot of confidence in her then you won't be bothered by the FRs. maybe it will agitate you a little because you will wonder if the guy writing it has an agenda on your lady.

Loving a thera needs a complicated heart and mind and the same time you must posses unconditional love and never ask love for return.Just cherish the moment of togetherness either long term or short term affair.

Agreed to the points of view of both masters "wheeljack65" and "MR. VDL." The delineation between business "transaction" and personal "relation" must be clear, else it would really become very complicated.

Pag "TRANSAKSYON" ang usapan, your logical mind takes control of the event and it is expected that you get your money's worth. You pay this amount and expect to get this service, you pay for that amount and must get that kind of service. If for one reason or another you are short-changed, you have the right to complain to management or gripe in the forum. That is how business transaction works. Simply put, you must get the fair and square "Value for Money."

Pag "RELASYON" naman and usapan, your psychological mind takes control of the situation and you are not expected to get your money's worth. You pay this amount and get a lousy service, so what? you value the relationship more than the money. You pay that amount and get above board service? So what, sometimes relationships have perks and privileges not provided to mere mortals. :) That's the essence of a relationship, you pay and never expect for a fair return! :wub:

If indeed you are in love with a therapist, then you're in a relationship!

PS

For business transactions, I always go for win-win or no deal. I once have an experience with a top thera, that for some reason or another, we cannot agree to a "win-win" transaction. I decided to go for no-deal, no-ES and no hard feelings. I still give her a fair tip for the massage, which she deserved.

For real relationships, it's always a two-way street. While you give without expecting something in return, you will soon find out that she too is also willing to give something to you without expecting any fair return on her part. And that what make's a relationship wonderful. At the end of the day, both of you will end-up being in a win-win situation.

• Like (+1) 2

Agreed to the points of view of both masters "wheeljack65" and "MR. VDL." The delineation between business "transaction" and personal "relation" must be clear, else it would really become very complicated.

Pag "TRANSAKSYON" ang usapan, your logical mind takes control of the event and it is expected that you get your money's worth. You pay this amount and expect to get this service, you pay for that amount and must get that kind of service. If for one reason or another you are short-changed, you have the right to complain to management or gripe in the forum. That is how business transaction works. Simply put, you must get the fair and square "Value for Money."

Pag "RELASYON" naman and usapan, your psychological mind takes control of the situation and you are not expected to get your money's worth. You pay this amount and get a lousy service, so what? you value the relationship more than the money. You pay that amount and get above board service? So what, sometimes relationships have perks and privileges not provided to mere mortals. :) That's the essence of a relationship, you pay and never expect for a fair return! :wub:

If indeed you are in love with a therapist, then you're in a relationship!

PS

For business transactions, I always go for win-win or no deal. I once have an experience with a top thera, that for some reason or another, we cannot agree to a "win-win" transaction. I decided to go for no-deal, no-ES and no hard feelings. I still give her a fair tip for the massage, which she deserved.

For real relationships, it's always a two-way street. While you give without expecting something in return, you will soon find out that she too is also willing to give something to you without expecting any fair return on her part. And that what make's a relationship wonderful. At the end of the day, both of you will end-up being in a win-win situation.

amen sa mga idols...

Agree with this. You have to get to know them outside of their workplace. You have to really know who they are.

Parang may psychology backgroud si Jay, pero agree ako na you have to assess if you are obsessing over someone because you're filling a void within you or it's something else.

As for me, I think infatuation tong sakin. kasi I am still visiting/meeting other thera para nga maiwasto ko sarili ko. hehe. I started to visit spas because I want to unleash my inner L. That's it.

I just can't help myself sa gfe nun isa.. grabe talaga. haha!

Most of the time naman sir itong falling for a thera, falling due to GFE. And it turns into lustful obsession talaga. I agree that there are some exceptions but the batting average for real relationships is quite low. Marami lang talagang (kapwa) manyak dito at pag may naencounter na thera na sobrang galing sa GFE, iisipin kaagad na special sila. Tapos bibigay ang number, sasabihan ng thera na "I miss you". Wala na, nahulog na talaga. Isipin lang talaga palagi dapat na trabaho nila yan and you were there for pleasure in the first place, no matter what kind of pleasure it may be.