I thought everything was fine

Not until long a truth has been revealed

Her heart belongs to another so my love must be sealed

Now alone still on this path

I try to walk back to the torn walls from the past

Rebuilding brick by brick stone by stone

Feeling cold and alone

alam ko korni pero pota ito yung lumabas e hahahahaha

Anlupet, raw emotions. Pwede na to sa literary folio :)

Pano ba mag tag dito haha konti pa magkakaron na ng Bilibid ng mga Sawing GM hahaha

Nde thera but a gro. Umabot s point naging kami. and madalas kami lumalabas pero nde kami nag sex kahit na gusto na nya. para lng din mapakita ko na naiiba ako sa ibang guest nya. pero after a few months naka hanap ako ng legit na gf sa office namin so nakipag break up na din ako sa gro gf ko. may friend din kasi ako na talagang sineryoso nya ung thera gf nya pero ayaw ko matulad doon. im not saying na masama or pangit kapag ganun ang gf mo pero para sa akin lng baka may iba pa naman options. pero good ung sa friend ko. mukang mahal talaga nila ang isat isa. i think 5 yrs na sila ng gf nya. 😀

the thing is, some people dont know how to handle the pain. for example. the pain of rejection. there are some clients na magclaclaim or magtatapat sa thera that he loves her. then the thera rejects him... next thing the client do. its either accept it. find another thera. and move on. or gawing goal yung pagdestroy sa image ng thera or try to destroy her emotionally. i once experienced it. my client na i refuse to do. kasi he told me he loves me. then one time i have no choice but to service him. know what happen..? he just makes me feel like im a thing. weird.. super weird kasi parang pinaramdam nia saking oh bababayaran kita you should do this blah blah blah as in sobrang nakakabastos talaga.. he wasnt like that before. then he shortchanged me. which wala naman na din ako pakialam. doesnt matter. then i told him we can be friends but i dont wanna see him here. lol. kasi siguro sobrang hurt sia. di nia makontrol and i can feel it through his actions. unintentionally his trying to hurt me emotionally.

the thing is, some people dont know how to handle the pain. for example. the pain of rejection. there are some clients na magclaclaim or magtatapat sa thera that he loves her. then the thera rejects him... next thing the client do. its either accept it. find another thera. and move on. or gawing goal yung pagdestroy sa image ng thera or try to destroy her emotionally. i once experienced it. my client na i refuse to do. kasi he told me he loves me. then one time i have no choice but to service him. know what happen..? he just makes me feel like im a thing. weird.. super weird kasi parang pinaramdam nia saking oh bababayaran kita you should do this blah blah blah as in sobrang nakakabastos talaga.. he wasnt like that before. then he shortchanged me. which wala naman na din ako pakialam. doesnt matter. then i told him we can be friends but i dont wanna see him here. lol. kasi siguro sobrang hurt sia. di nia makontrol and i can feel it through his actions. unintentionally his trying to hurt me emotionally.

loko yun a.

heard a similar story recently... but not that bad.

and no it's not me.

but i'm almost there.

and you're right.

pain is hard to handle.

but of course i'm not gonna do what that guy did lol.

not with her.

not that way.

I sometimes wish I can pm you about this, because I'm running out of people to ask advice from. But then again, like you said...

I'm anticipating rejection (of an inquiry) ahaha

so maybe I'll stay put na lang.

heard a similar story recently... but not that bad.

and no it's not me.

but i'm almost there.

and you're right.

pain is hard to handle.

but of course i'm not gonna do what that guy did lol.

not with her.

not that way.

I sometimes wish I can pm you about this, because I'm running out of people to ask advice from. But then again, like you said...

I'm anticipating rejection (of an inquiry) ahaha

so maybe I'll stay put na lang.

Sino yang kakilala mo? Hahahaha

I hope you get the better of it after sinestro :) i think you are a good guy and honest to yourself. If you want to tell it to her (kung sino man siya :) ) you have an equal chance of being accepted or rejected. If she says no, it's gonna hurt but i'll respect you for having the balls to tell her in the first place, kahit alam mong baka tanggihan ka :)

I'm sure she is reading the signs as well, hindi siya manhid not to feel your special affection for her :) if she says no, knowing you are a good guy, i'm sure she would still want you as a friend at the least. Friendship is then something you decide on if it's a win condition pa rin, or lose condition ( half full or half empty glass analogy )

Matagal ko iniisip kung sino siya :) sana hindi siya si ________ kase nakakainlove din talaga si _____ :)

Goodluck bro :)

Salamat sa tips sir. :) haha nasabi ko na sa kanya actually. It was kind of embarrassing how she found out pa. She never really "rejected" me or what I feel; but I know it won't be "accepted" the way all men want to be.

... [other details redacted]

and since my pm pulled through, hehe sa pm na lang =))

thanks again!

Salamat sa tips sir. :) haha nasabi ko na sa kanya actually. It was kind of embarrassing how she found out pa. She never really "rejected" me or what I feel; but I know it won't be "accepted" the way all men want to be.

... [other details redacted]

and since my pm pulled through, hehe sa pm na lang =))

thanks again!

Saying it is the easy part. After that will be more complicated. Take it day by day. Don't plan too much kasi baka madidismaya ka lang. Don't let affect your work ( I know its almost impossible).

I think most of us will really experience it one way or another. Kahit wala sa plans talagang may makakatapat kang thera that would really make your heart fall.

Saying it is the easy part. After that will be more complicated. Take it day by day. Don't plan too much kasi baka madidismaya ka lang. Don't let affect your work ( I know its almost impossible).

I think most of us will really experience it one way or another. Kahit wala sa plans talagang may makakatapat kang thera that would really make your heart fall.

Thanks bro hehe pero wala ako plans. Many have taken that path na. I'll learn from their mistakes. It's been a tumultuous ride. But I agree, meron talagang katapat na darating at darating, where you take the game too seriously...

Thanks bro hehe pero wala ako plans. Many have taken that path na. I'll learn from their mistakes. It's been a tumultuous ride. But I agree, meron talagang katapat na darating at darating, where you take the game too seriously...

Yeah, like I did. hehehe So I won't take that path na rin and will always trust my instinct whcih should've done before.

Al least at the end of your story there will be lessons learned and memories to cherish. Good luck bro.

Well I guess, things all go the same... Mapa thera or mapa Guest. There will come a time na magmamahal ka ng totoo and mabubulag ka na minamahal ka rin. And when that time comes na nakakulong ka na, ang hirap na takasan. What happned to me I believe was one of the worst. Yung sayo ipaparanas yung pain na naranasan nya before. At kahet alam mo na ginawa ka lang pambayad... hindi mo pa rin kayang kumawala. Edited by WarmachineX

Yeah, like I did. hehehe So I won't take that path na rin and will always trust my instinct whcih should've done before.

Al least at the end of your story there will be lessons learned and memories to cherish. Good luck bro.

Apir hahah welcome to Club M.O. (Moving On) mga dating Bilanggo hahahah and sa mga naging successful, congrats! Hail Hydra hahaha

Well I guess, things all go the same... Mapa thera or mapa Guest. There will come a time na magmamahal ka ng totoo and mabubulag ka na minamahal ka rin. And when that time comes na nakakulong ka na, ang hirap na takasan. What happned to me I believe was one of the worst. Yung sayo ipaparanas yung pain na naranasan nya before. At kahet alam mo na ginawa ka lang pambayad... hindi mo pa rin kayang kumawala.

boss, malala pala nangyari sayo... mejo naiintindihan kita haha

Well I guess, things all go the same... Mapa thera or mapa Guest. There will come a time na magmamahal ka ng totoo and mabubulag ka na minamahal ka rin. And when that time comes na nakakulong ka na, ang hirap na takasan. What happned to me I believe was one of the worst. Yung sayo ipaparanas yung pain na naranasan nya before. At kahet alam mo na ginawa ka lang pambayad... hindi mo pa rin kayang kumawala.

Sayo iginanti? Arayku. Maiintindihan ko kung mag war machine mode ka nga kung ganon.. pero syempre kalma lang..