Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

hmmmm... depende sa thera.... and depende if panu initiate... if someone or a client wants to be my friend,,, it's ok.. super friendly naman ako... kaso there are times when yung ibang client sasabihin or aaminin sakin that they love me or that they are starting to fall for me.. sorry pero words are just words... nowadays people just say i love you like they are saying hello... kaya hindi ako madaling maniwala kung ibang theras nga nakakapg ailove you kung kanikanino yung client pa kaya diba...kaya ako ako i believe in actions... sabi nga action speaks louder than words... ;)

Thanks for the insight ma'am... Haha ayoko din nman ma-fall, I don't think I'll even get close to that! It's just that I feel na tingin nya siguro I'm doing this out of attachment as a gm.

So u mean, if i ask her "can I be your friend..?" Most likely walang bearing yon for her?

I never had quite a time with some theras though I learned and heard a lot of stories from my buddies who really enjoyed their time with the theras of their choice. I too tried to share sometime with a nice thera from a big spa on west ave. I did make choices from a bunch of beautyful women in a nice room. I did meet some in my 2-4 months of seeing this place and been into 3rd or 4th level to see who stands out. On my b-day, I went there late that night, I went for the 3rd level and there I met her, she is a stand out from the theras there. Lets call her, Mindy. I got her twice and on the third I went on getting to know her better, she shared somethings that are being told by other theras, I said to myself but I saw in her the truth about really finishing up school. She even told me that she broke up with her new guy who demands most of her time. I believe that theras do know who really cares and sincere with them. As of now, we still text and chat but she is still studying and she almost there. We do spend time like go out and dine, like typical time you spend with a special person in your life. Lets face it, nobody here never sinned, all of us, may it be small or big, its considered a sin, and we're given by God a chance to make up for it while we still can. What matters is that we see the good side in each and everyone of them. To all of US whose not ashamed to have cared and loved and still do this up to now, what's best is that we did good for others and if we don't get the same thing from them, it will come from other women in due time.

Anong ibig sabihin ng panindigan? Financially? I guess this shouldn't be all about money. its more of like a two way thing. give and take...

no sir.. :) what i mean po by panindigan is ... if you cant stand by her till the end... if sa simula mo lang accept if kung sino or ano sia... if puro sa simula lang... then hayaan nalang makapagtrabaho ng maayos yung thera diba... if yung love na kiniclaim eh may expiry pala sana wag nalang guluhin yung thera besides siguro may reason naman sia bakit sia andun sa place na kinalalagyan nia in the first place... :)

Edited by *S.I.T.T.I*

I agree. Many GMs profess love to theras too early to find out if he really is willing to shell it out for her in the long run.

Love can't be defined by a few sessions inside the cubicle or a few dates outside in the real world. If it's serious, then it would require effort and sacrifice for as long as the relationship exists. Commitment is imperative for it to work and last.

Also, many GMs may be driven by the Messiah complex. Kind of a knight-in-shining-armor role. They believe they can show the Thera a better place, give them a better life and all good that comes with it. In return, the GMs affirm their wants to be needed by someone. They like that they're making a significant change in the thera's life, and in a way, that fulfills them too.

no sir.. :) what i mean po by panindigan is ... if you cant stand by her till the end... if sa simula mo lang accept if kung sino or ano sia... if puro sa simula lang... then hayaan nalang makapagtrabaho ng maayos yung thera diba... if yung love na kiniclaim eh may expiry pala sana wag nalang guluhin yung thera besides siguro may reason naman sia bakit sia andun sa place na kinalalagyan nia in the first place... :)

I do believe that there are quite a few here as what's working for them is their HEAD not the real head and heart. Standing by the side of a thera is a tough one and its really gonna test ones character. There are some who keeps saying, its not the past that matters, its what we have now that will bring us farther than we'll expect it to be. Just like any other relationship this shouldn't one way only... To work out well...

I agree with black mask. I believe most say that they are already falling in love with a particular thera when in reality this 'feeling' is only sustained by the lust they have for the thera. I'm not saying that it's wrong. It happens because they treat you nicely. But you have to remember that they must always try to be nice to you because you are a customer and most certainly not because they like you. No hate! :D

Kapag one way, isa Lang ang direction, walang salubong. Sa traffic pwede yun para bumilis ang daloy. Sa usapang pampuso, Malabo yan. Dapat mayroong balik. Recognition is key. Kung walang aasahan, tama na. Ano martyr? Where will you go with this? It won't change anything.

Kapag one way, isa Lang ang direction, walang salubong. Sa traffic pwede yun para bumilis ang daloy. Sa usapang pampuso, Malabo yan. Dapat mayroong balik. Recognition is key. Kung walang aasahan, tama na. Ano martyr? Where will you go with this? It won't change anything.

Pano kung pinapaasa, and worse, secretly? Tipong kala mo totoo talaga... Tho well minsan kasi masyado rin madali maniwala si gm...e wala nman tlga recognition from thera

Pano kung pinapaasa, and worse, secretly? Tipong kala mo totoo talaga... Tho well minsan kasi masyado rin madali maniwala si gm...e wala nman tlga recognition from thera

l

Hindi Lang sa GM. Mas masama kung ang pinapaasa ay yung Thera. Mas lalong kawawa ang babae. It works for both. What I meant by recognition is more like awareness and acceptance that the setup only favors one party. Para bang "wake up and smell the coffee."

If you are just being taken for a ride, you should be aware of it. Kung walang kahihinatnan, mabuti pa itigil na and just move on. Dapat mahalin mo rin ang sarili mo. Right Miss Mod Sitti? Meron ka pang makikita diyan sa tabi tabi na worthwhile.

Kasi sa bawat flirtatious conversation sa thread, sa bawat malupet na fr graphic man o cryptic,sa bawat pm ng mga gms ay parang mga punyal na isa isang itinitirik at ibinabaon ng ibinabaon hanggang umabot sa sugpungan ng espiritu at kalukuwa ng gm.

This is very true. Any man planning to pursue a Thera should keep this in mind and think things through.

• Like (+1) 1

simple lang naman kasi talaga kung iisipin eh nu..... kung di kaya panindigan dapat wag nalang simulan...

You're judgement is clouded when in love. Kapag nagising lang sa katotohanan tsaka palang nila malalaman ang kanilang kamalian. Kaya yung mga thera, paki dagukan yang mga GM na yan para magising :D

Once a guy gets into a relationship with a therapist, he should never ever bring up her work during arguments.

I know a girl who was in the same situation as Sitti's. Her bf would get other theras just to spite her and make her jealous. Later the guy accused her of deliberately getting pregnant just to force them to settle down. They then lived together, but as far as I can remember, the guy went on his spa-going ways.

Another thera shared also her story. She and her husband were doing it, but since she was tired, it was not 100% effort. The guy told her " kailangan ko ba mag-tip para mas ganahan ka?" It was that brutal. I also know the guy would hit her using her work as an excuse.

So unless a guy is capable of being quiet in word and in deed about the lady's work, he shouldn't pursue a therapist. Sumbat is never an option.

• Like (+1) 2

i work in Night life in a part of Asia where selling flesh is legal. Thus, situations like this are quite common. From what I've seen and experienced, its just about as volatile as any other relationship. Some fail, some succeed. It's just that with this particular kind of relationship, you immediately start with constraints. (i.e. her past, money, etc). How you deal with those constraints seem to set the tone of the entire relationship; ultimately its make or break from there.

More practical advise I'd share from personal experience, is not to give up control. just in the spirit of self preservation. I've seen people close to me become reduced to lap dogs para lang sa minahal na thera.

Not sure if that helps, just compelled to share. cheers!

More practical advise I'd share from personal experience, is not to give up control. just in the spirit of self preservation. I've seen people close to me become reduced to lap dogs para lang sa minahal na thera.

Not sure if that helps, just compelled to share. cheers!

I second this. One must never forget that he is his own person. Never give up something that you would end up regretting in the long run. Give what you can, accept what you can, but never try to assert control over your partner.

Gusto ko magkwento ng something pero this is not the right thread and it is most probably unethical. Can't win her, so at least will try not to lose her.

Sakit lang na parang hampas sa ego haha ganun pala yon parang pacman left hook sa puso

Masakit ba sa iyo dahil nabasted ka or dail nabasted ka ng thera?

Iyong isa kasi heartbreaking. Iyong isa pa heartbreaking and/or ego-shattering

Edited by kuparas

Masakit ba sa iyo dahil nabasted ka or dail nabasted ka ng thera?

Iyong isa kasi heartbreaking. Iyong isa pa heartbreaking and/or ego-shattering

Di naman ako nabasted, dahil di nman ako nanligaw. Masakit kasi kelangan ko tanggapin na ako lang un may nadedevelop na attachment, kasi most prolly for her, part of the job lang yon. I need a cure. Yak...

Mejo nagsisisi tuloy ako bat ko kinuha number nya.

Today, we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! ;)

It started as the usual client-therapist relationship...then friendship...and later on a much deeper relationship.

These kind of relationships must be built on the foundation of trust, respect and understanding. Lines of communications must constantly be open and used frequently.

At the end of the day, you have to savor it while it still last, and should one day that the relationship will end, only fond and happy memories will be remembered.

• Like (+1) 2

Today, we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! ;)

It started as the usual client-therapist relationship...then friendship...and later on a much deeper relationship.

These kind of relationships must be built on the foundation of trust, respect and understanding. Lines of communications must constantly be open and used frequently.

At the end of the day, you have to savor it while it still last, and should one day that the relationship will end, only fond and happy memories will be remembered.

Hats off to you and your lady. :)

It's always nice reading successful relationships with the circumstances at hand. You've also highlighted what is needed to keep all relationships flourishing--trust, respect, understanding and communication.

To those that have found themselves in tangles of love with a therapist, there is always hope if both parties are willing to make it work. This love doesn't have to be painful as long as both parties are mature and emotionally strong to keep the relationship.

To those that have been bludgeoned with heartache, you can just charge to experience, let it mold you into becoming better, and when you're ready: love again.

• Like (+1) 1

Gusto ko magkwento ng something pero this is not the right thread and it is most probably unethical. Can't win her, so at least will try not to lose her.

Sakit lang na parang hampas sa ego haha ganun pala yon parang pacman left hook sa puso

Share mo na sir so everybody reading this thread would be wiser and learn something from your experiences.