Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

this topic is my guilty pleasure ...I actually don't visit a lot of the other threads but this thread keeps me coming back since I can look back at my own misadventures, missteps and misdeeds and misjudgments in the past years, specifically in getting into relationships with theras...

if there ever was a serial dater of theras, I was that guy,,,I went after some of the hottest and the most in-demand theras in their "era" and won over a good number of them... like some of the posters, i went bipolar ... as in at some point I was a martyr bf/ KISA/thera apologist/financier/booster/etc to the other extreme of being so disgusted by my being so hooked on these ladies...

like an addict who had an epiphany, I literally went thru a long rehab to escape the rut...dated "normal" girls , etc...only after a good amount of time away from them did I get peace of mind and contentment that I was looking for...

But then at some point, I also finally accepted that the problem was me...I could not have succeeded even with all the good vibes/financial support and best of intentions a man can muster because I was not capable of giving them the unconditional love that it would entail to accept loving a girl with that sort of baggage...it actually didnt matter if she was a thera, a model or an accountant or whatever,.. If a guy aint ready to jump off that cliff and get real with these ladies, it wouldn't matter if she made a living as a an office girl or a cock-sucker...

At the same time you should know if totoo yung feeling sa iyo ng babae me mga tells naman unless you are really naive.. this is for any Ladies not just the one on this business..

Kadalasan bulag na ang lalake pag na inlove para pansinin pa niya iyon. Ang mahalaga masaya siya nung time na iyon. Sad buy mostly true.

Everyone is capable of Love. Tao pa din sila. Mas medyo skeptical nga lang before mag commit.

Sir Alex nailed this in a few words. This kinda sums up the page. Lahat puede magmahal.... some people just wants to make sure they dont get hurt or end up losing themselves. As for me.... I always try to make her happy and syempre ako din happy na rin!

Ma'am, if he makes you feel special does this mean that you can love him in the long run? Kung ma realize din ng thera yung effort or so called care, meron ba chance that you can fall for him?

I'ed like to hear a womans side on this matter. And if you develop feelings then how will we know?

Yes possible naman. but. If nkita ko naman na im no good for him I will tell him to stop na. Kasi honestly. I have nothing to give na. Im considering him as my inspiration. Gusto ko maging ganun din ako sa kanya. If makita kong nagiging hindrance ako or whatsoever. I will push him away. Im not planning to bring anyone sa misery na naranasan ko. Im not heartless. Maybe marami lang din ako natutunan. Thera-client may chance na yes. But sakin. Sa situation ko ngayon.. alam ko malaki yung chance na makasakit ako.. I cant pa. I just cant. He makes me feel so special. But thats not enough. Because of him mas naging eager akong makaalis. But if because of me. Maging miserable sia. Its better na we separate ways.

Yes possible naman. but. If nkita ko naman na im no good for him I will tell him to stop na. Kasi honestly. I have nothing to give na. Im considering him as my inspiration. Gusto ko maging ganun din ako sa kanya. If makita kong nagiging hindrance ako or whatsoever. I will push him away. Im not planning to bring anyone sa misery na naranasan ko. Im not heartless. Maybe marami lang din ako natutunan. Thera-client may chance na yes. But sakin. Sa situation ko ngayon.. alam ko malaki yung chance na makasakit ako.. I cant pa. I just cant. He makes me feel so special. But thats not enough. Because of him mas naging eager akong makaalis. But if because of me. Maging miserable sia. Its better na we separate ways.

Just go with what you feel ms Sitti, don't think about what others will say or what the norm is. What matters is what the two of you feel and see where it goes from there. Sometimes taking the risk will save you the heartache of the "what if's"

maam, normally po any relationship has its ups and downs... syempre lahat gusto nasa ups lang parati at masaya parati... pero during down side po e... eto naman ang time na makikita ang character at ang mag dedefine at magpapatatag sa relationship nyo...

minsan po pag nadapa ka mahirap tumayo dahil masakit at umiiyak ka... pero mas madali pong tumayo kung meron kang kaagapay at katulong.... tutulong sa iyo sa anumang panahon.... at kung parehas pa kayong nadapa... at least masasabi mo na kahit na sa worst time mo e sasamahan pa din ka nya... at me kasama ka na babangon...

I have this feeling that he'll be fine with whatever path you take. There's a big difference between getting hurt and being sad. He will be sad when you leave but he wont get hurt naman or become miserable. And dont think that you cant give him or anything more because if he is happy by just being yourself, then that's all he needs and just enjoy your time with him. He met you just the way you are and he'll accept you just as it is.

Edited by Coolets16

I know 2 theras that studied culinary and became chef to go back as theras

That's why you have to find out first if the thera has enough ambition, drive and willingness to sacrifice a little to attain a dream. It also goes without saying that you have to help out a little financially until she completes her studies and shift career.

Let's face it. Security is the number one that is very important in this kind of relationship. Hindi dahil mukha silang pera o pera pera na lang lagi pero isipin natin ang sitwasyon nila. Many of them are in this industry because they are brave and responsible enough na sustentuhan ang pamilya nila na hindi kasadalasan nagagawa ng magulang o nag palaki sa kanila so they are taking the risk. Hindi rin naman lahat ganito. Some women just only want to have easy money. Don't be fooled! Makikita mo naman sa kilos, kwento at pananalita nila who are the geniuine and who are not.

Thanks for replying to my post. Looks like you care for him. Both of you are lucky, at least you have each other diba. Someone cares for you and it also seems you do as well. Nakakatuwa na meron nag care satin.... its a blissful feeling.

Medyo masakit for both if your leaving this industry na but I hope both of you will be ok. But I dont think maging miserable kayo both sad lang siguro. Relationships have its happy times and sad times but that's what makes it worth it. Its worth everything kasi both of you did care for each other by just reading your posts.

I envy you kasi you have each other. Kahit parang medyo mahirap yung situation. Just have fun na lang with him or up until you move on. Enjoy na lang kayo....

Kinda skeptical about this. After all isn't it about business? But if it's possible, will or can the therapist leave the industry?

There's a saying don't mix business with personal matters because it won't end well, it just leads to damaged relationships, poor business decisions, or both.

But.. And I will say it again, but.. if both parties are willing to compromise, then by all means continue.

The past life of a thera shoudn't make your life miserable as long as you've learned how to accept it.

In any relationship, don't look into her/his past so both can move forward. You can know her past but once you know it then don't open it up again. If you keep opening the past then both your lives will be miserable and will end in a break up.

I've made that mistake and I kept wishing I shoudn't have opened, compared or even find answers from the past. Eh di sana ok pa rin kami ngayon. I've paid the price and I'm still paying for it everyday. But I'm getting better everyday as well.

Edited by Coolets16
  • Like (+1) 1

Ok na walang #Forever (sana). Basta magka #FreshStart.

Thanks for your kind thoughts

Daan lang sa thread

Fresh start to a woman/lady outside the industry is better.

still i wish goodluck sa mga in love sa mga therapists.

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 1