Have u Ever been so afraid you got a girl pregnant?

• 2 months later...

High school girlfriend. Always had protected sex because she was not on birth control, I didn't mind, having sex constantly with a pretty girl is all you really want in that time. But one night, after drinking and partying with friends, we both got extremely horny and decided to get it on. Unfortunately, we didn't have a condom available, being extremely hormonal teenagers we still pushed forward, had great sex, and I was happy that I was able to finish outside. 

My girlfriend's period was very regular, it barely strayed a day away from schedule, but two weeks after we had unprotected sex, she suddenly became late. Panic ensued... Looking back, never really thought why we were panicking, the tests showed she was not pregnant. But for the 4 weeks until she finally got her period, I was not able to sleep. Lost about 8 lbs, and might actually have been depressed. 

The moment she got her period, all the stressed was released hahaha. Kind of traumatized me though, so ever since then it helped me for discipline regarding having protected sex!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

During my college days, was just on my second year of studies with my older ex who was graduating that time. She was delayed for a month or so, and gosh that scared me coz I don't know how my family and hers would accept it. Luckily, that didn't pushed through.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With my ex during our early 20s.  We had the talk at one of the CBD parks within Metro Manila during lunch break because she was delayed a few weeks.  She was irregular so at the back of my mind, potentially, it might not be the case.  Still, we both decided to buy a pregnancy test kit as our next step.

So on my way back home, I dropped by a Mercury drug counter. Silently whispered "PT" and the pharmacist was like, "say what ?" then I awkwardly said in a little bit of louder voice, "pregnancy test".  I can't run fast enough away from the counter back then after I made the payment.

But then she was still in fear so she did not use the PT for a few days.  Luckily, she finally had her period and we did not need to use the PT anymore.

Yet unfortunately there was a plot twist to the story.  Her sister ended up the one in need of the PT because of the same problem with her sister's bf.