• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

40 Something

• 1 year later...

Mid-40s was fun for me. I really took advantage of it by semi-retiring to be able to do more of the things I like to do - travel, scuba diving, surfing, bonding with my kids, meeting new girl friends, and finding ways to make money. But it's timie to say Goodbye "mid-40s". :)

I am officially moving into the "late 40s" age group, which I define as 47.5-49.9 years old. During this period I wish to start my own business and have it registered, have my second kid to live with me (via kidnapping, joke only :D ), meet new girl friends :lol: , I would also like to visit Latin American countries like Colombia and Mexico.

• 3 weeks later...

40 here di na kaya multi rounds hahaha

Can relate to this one. Dati standard na sa akin ang two rounds. Humihirit pa ako ng 3rd round. Ngayon kuntento na ako sa one round, although napansin ko mas matagal ako labasan ngayon compared to before. Kapag pinilit ko mag 2nd round, I end up frustrated kasi nanlalambot na si manoy e hindi pa ako nilalabasan.

Edited by Immortal666
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harder to keep the weight off and i tend to start slowing down by mid pm unlike before. But the focus is more intense and i can stay with a task longer.

Never really cared about the saying 40s being the new 30s but I having had more years spent saving. It does allow some breathing room to be more flexible.

• 3 weeks later...