Boston Celtics

Have to give them their props. After an underwhelming and underachieving past three seasons, I feel they've got it all figured out right now. I'm not really a Boston Celtics fan but I'm glad to see the young core of Tatum, Brown, Smart, Timelord, etc. sticking together and showing why they are a big threat in the East.

On 4/26/2022 at 4:58 PM, Boycumcum said:

Kaya kaya ng celtics ang bucks? Good series ahead

Kaya yan. Although lamang ang Bucks sa regular season match up nila vs Celtics, 2-1, competitive ang two games na panalo nila vs Boston. Yung una was I think late December and lamang ang Celtics at humabol lang at nanalo ang Bucks. Ito yung time na wala pang poise ang Celtics at nasa .500 lang ata sila sa W-L column. Yung most recent na panalo ng Bucks was during the last week of the regular season. Hindi naglaro si Tatum, Horford at Timelord. Close game lang din. Ngayon, full strength na ang Boston at ang Bucks naman ay walang Middleton. 

I predict, Celtics in 6.

Epic come from behind win by the Celtics today anchored on the 36-year old back of Al Horford. He stepped up when the Celtics needed him and kept them in the game and then Tatum took over the game. Back to Boston for game 5 on Thursday (Manila)  and hopefully a 3-2 series lead!

Antetokounmpo shouldn't have taunted Al after that dunk. The Greek Freak woke up the beast in Al and got outplayed in the fourth quarter of Game 4. Middleton is a plus for the Bucks but the Bucks would still have a difficult time with the Celtics even if MIddleton were around. The defense of the Celtics is stifling. This is one hard-fought series and whoever comes out of this series will be the NBA champion. Let's go Cs!

Edited by lee sawyer
13 hours ago, royflirty said:

they werent able to box out wes matthews, hence a massive 3pointer from giannis.

And no box out on Bobby Portis during Janis' missed free throw kaya he was able to make the go-ahead basket. 

Masakit man ang pagkatalo na 'to, Celtics will learn from this and bounce back to win the next 2 games!