South China/West Philippine Sea

Ayoko din magkaroon ng giyera, madaming buhay ang mawawala. Pero kung minsan naiisip ko din na kailangan turuan ng leksyon ang China. Wala tlaga silang respeto sa ibang maliliit na bansa. Pakiramdam nila sila lang lagi ang tama. Basta hindi pumapabor sa interest nila ang isang bagay mali na yun. Ang mas kinakatakot ko ay kapag nagkaroon na sila ng madaming aircraft carrier. Mas lalong magiging agresibo sila sa pagkuha ng buong west philippine sea.

Kung magkakaroon man ng giyera dapat ngyon na habang mahina pa ang depensa nila sa mga hawak nilang teritoryo sa spratly. Madaling makukuha ng US yung mga yun at baka hindi na makabalik pa ang china dun. Madaming warships at submarines ang China pero walang laban yan sa US fleet kasi wala silang carrier. (Meron silang isa galing russia pero questionable yun ipanglaban sa war).

Padre. so wala na ung Kamorta Class at parang malabo na rin ung Samsung ?

Good Lord Pre! Allahu Akbar talaga at masaya ang karamihan sa Philippine Navy... Bagsak sa Post Qualification yung GRSE, so YES!!! No Kamorta Class!!! :D

Pag kase ikaw nanalo sa bidding meron PQ yan... Representatives of the Service involved (in this case the PN) goes to the Bidders Head Office, factory and other facilities to check if they really have the capability both physically and financially to comply with what they bid out... Sobrang lagpak daw yung GRSE...

A new PQ team naman was sent to SK, (the second lowest bidder) from what I hear positive ang results... saka as a Filipino, I would rather have the South Kimchi Eaters' product due to the ff reasons...

1.) Quality

2.) After Sales Support

3.) Political Angle - We have a deeper political relationship with the Kimchi People than the 5-6 People...

4.) Historical Ties - I would rather trade with the Kimchi People whom we shed blood with together... They have never forgotten what we did for them and because of this, they always throw some freebies around...

5.) Budget - it all comes down to money... In the long run due to my Reasons Number 1-4, i believe mas makakatipid tayo...

Saka pre, Hyundai sya hindi Samsung! :)

Hehehe Allelujah

Bakit ba sila gandang-ganda sa Indianong barko na yan (although malaki nga lang sya) assuming wala silang tongpats

Sana nga matuloy na yan Hyundai na yan.

A new PQ team naman was sent to SK, (the second lowest bidder) from what I hear positive ang results... saka as a Filipino, I would rather have the South Kimchi Eaters' product due to the ff reasons...

1.) Quality

2.) After Sales Support

3.) Political Angle - We have a deeper political relationship with the Kimchi People than the 5-6 People...

4.) Historical Ties - I would rather trade with the Kimchi People whom we shed blood with together... They have never forgotten what we did for them and because of this, they always throw some freebies around...

5.) Budget - it all comes down to money... In the long run due to my Reasons Number 1-4, i believe mas makakatipid tayo...

Saka pre, Hyundai sya hindi Samsung! :)

Grabe talaga sa pagka-greedy itong China. Ang goal lang naman talaga nila either kunin nila ng buo ang west philippine sea or atleast joint exploration na lang sa mga resources, kahit alin sa dalawang options na iyan wala silang talo. Kaya nga gusto nila ng bilateral talk lang at ayaw nila ng multilateral. Imagine kung matuloy lahat ng bilateral at joint exploration between China-PH, China-Vietnam and China-Malaysia e di parang ganun din nacontrol at nakuha na nila ang buong west philippine sea. Imbes na ipapakain mo sa sarili mo mamamayan yung mga resources sa sarili mo teritoryo lalo na yung pasok sa EEZ eh ihahati mo pa sa mga intsik. Samantalang ang mga intsik na yan ang pinakamalayong bansa sa lahat ng claimant.

Lalo na yang recto bank na yan, iyan dapat ang isa sa pinakabantayan natin dahil isa yan sa mga 100% discovered na may oil and gas dyan. At hindi dapat ishare sa iba yan dahil pasok na pasok sa EEZ natin yan. Kaya nga nag-iinit ang dugo ng mga intsik dun sa barko natin na BRP Sierra Madre sa ayungin shoal dahil sobrang tinik sa lalamunan nila. Hindi nila basta mako-control ang recto bank hanggat nandun yung barko natin.

Breaking news

Philippine won the arbitration case against China. So what happens now? do we send our ships?

We have ships? :D :P

Now the US has a legal basis to help us. Question is will Pres.Digong ask for it or he will just use this court ruling as a bargaining chip when they have a bilateral talks with China.

China already said na hindi nila kikilalanin yan. Paki daw nila.

Ang hamon ngayon sa Current Admin (pati na sa ibang bansa na involved sa WPS dispute including US) is kung PAPANO mo papaalisin ang CHINA sa mga lugar na sinakop nila dahil may ruling na lumabas nga at sinabi nitong hindi nila dapat inookupa ang mga isla na sakop ng ating EEZ.

Kung pupuwersahin mong umalis yan, World War 3 automatic.

so ano ngayon ang gagawin? Bkit wala pang statement ang US at ibang bansa ng pag suporta satin at kung anong gagawin din nila???

yung mga graduate ng ROTC, pag nagka gera kasama kayo sa tatawagin para magsilbi sa bayan (at isa ako dun. lol)

We have ships? :D :P

Now the US has a legal basis to help us. Question is will Pres.Digong ask for it or he will just use this court ruling as a bargaining chip when they have a bilateral talks with China.

Yes apparently one of the ineptitudes of the previous administration was to acquire ships for the Philippine Navy and Coast Guard in view of China's claims over the West Philippine Sea. Those fools. Heatseeker would probably know the specifics of the ships delivered and still to be delivered.

• Like (+1) 1

South China Sea ruling will 'intensify conflict' - Chinese envoy

http://interaksyon.com/article/130279/south-china-sea-ruling-will-intensify-conflict---chinese-envoy

The Permanent Court of Arbitration’s ruling denying China's claims in the South China Sea will "intensify conflict and even confrontation," Beijing's ambassador to the United States said on Tuesday.

The ruling is significant as it is the first time that a legal challenge has been brought in the dispute. The court has no power of enforcement, but a victory for the Philippines could spur Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei to file similar cases on their claims to the waters.China's Foreign Ministry rejected the tribunal's ruling, saying its people had more than 2,000 years of history in the South China Sea, that its islands did have exclusive economic zones and that it had announced to the world its "dotted line" map in 1948.

Cui told the CSIS forum that China "will do everything possible to safeguard the unimpeded flow of commerce and stop any attempt to destabilize the region."

Edited by daphne loves derby

President Duterte stared work on this sea dispute long before he asumed office. He does not have military options that will be supported by his American ally. In other words, the Philippines cannot attack and create war. President Duterte would rather offer joint venture and make use of the structures in place rather than risk warfare by removing the facilities by force.

Filipinos must keep in mind that China is not only expanding territory on this area but in other places as well. A few days ago, Indonesia attacked a stray Chinese vessel but that did not become war. Japan still got disputed territory and counter claims are completely ignored. Russia settled a territorial dispute but China is keeping friendly support by purchasing Russian military equipment, which is weak positioning in an event where Russia turns around and recover their islands.

After making the US Navt send an additional fleet in Taiwan that will double the force stationed in Japan, no amount of diplomacy will remove China as major threat to the stability of the region. This is not to mention the British Navy, which once upon a time controlled the major sea lanes that China clams it got.

Nanalo tayo sa paper war. Ang tanong pano makakatulong un?

Now that we already won by paper.. I think UN will back us in any harassment the CHINA will do..This is great for our fisherman because they can sail and fish freely and that's what we are fighting all along.

China can no longer bully us and if they used force..UN will definitely help us..Japan/Australian and even SEA will help BUT I PRAY TO GOD THIS THINGS WILL NEVER HAPPEN

I rather expect Tatay Digong to do some chess match decision in a peaceful way which will benefit the whole nation. We can't go to war but I think our new President extremely got the balls and the brain to match China which they can't refuse..

OFFTOPIC: Ito ang gusto ko pag sinaktan mga mangingisda natin... MILF/NPA/ABU SAYYAF ang ipadadala natin or mostly like the 5 DRUG GENERAL AND THEIR NINJA TROOPS.. lolz

The US also rejected the decision of the ICJ (the same court that tried our case against China) when it was sued by Nicaragua. How do you compel China to respect the ruling as well?

Oh well. I hope I don't get to experience a war in my lifetime.

The Nicaragua v. USA Case gives me hope... Yes, the US of A ignored the win of Nicaragua during the first few years until one by one, the countries that supported Uncle Sam dwindled due to the fact that, heck, Nicaragua won... it came to the point that on the Nicaragua v. US of A case, Israel was the last country on Uncle Sam's side but after a couple of months, The Israelis urged the US to swallow their pride and accept the decision... Which they did...

We can wait out China... Nabuhay nga tayo ng Dekada ng hindi napapakinabangan kung ano man meron jan sa lugar na yan bukod sa Isda, pero and China hindi... Their economy is slowing, their citizenry are getting restless... They now have a middle class that can travel abroad and have access to uncensored news while outside their country... The seeds of doubt will be planted in their hearts and minds whenever they interact with other people and said people ask them their opinion on the recent ruling...

Seeds that the current occupants of Zhongnanhai are terrified of... That's how we compel them... Make it clear that we can wait this out and they can't... Add to the fact that the other Asean Claimants can Sue on their own or just use this ruling for their own interests to hit back at China... Just look at Singapore who has been very tepid of open support to us prior to the decision, they are now openly urging the PRC to follow the decision...

Edited by heatseeker0714

The most glaring FLAW that i have noticed with dismay with regard to the ordinary Filipino is this...

Buying Brand New or Refurbished Equipment for our AFP and PCG = Us going to war with the PRC...

I mean just look at the common sentiment of Filipinos in and out of Social Media...

"Ang bobo-bobo nila Aquino bumili ng 12 Jet sa Korea eh ano naman laban nun sa LIBONG jets ng China."

"Tuwang tuwa kayo sa 3 pinaglumaan ng US Coast Guard eh DAANG barko na missile equiped meron China."

"Yung BRP Tarlac Brand New nga kaso 1 missile lang ng China yan."

I mean, WTF... Buying equipment for our Servicemen and Women to use does not automatically equate with us going into a shooting war with anybody...

Tama lang talaga sinabi ni Former Comelec Commissioner Sixto Brillantes... "Ang DAMI talagang mga BOBO na Filipino."

The most glaring FLAW that i have noticed with dismay with regard to the ordinary Filipino is this...

Buying Brand New or Refurbished Equipment for our AFP and PCG = Us going to war with the PRC...

I mean just look at the common sentiment of Filipinos in and out of Social Media...

"Ang bobo-bobo nila Aquino bumili ng 12 Jet sa Korea eh ano naman laban nun sa LIBONG jets ng China."

"Tuwang tuwa kayo sa 3 pinaglumaan ng US Coast Guard eh DAANG barko na missile equiped meron China."

"Yung BRP Tarlac Brand New nga kaso 1 missile lang ng China yan."

I mean, WTF... Buying equipment for our Servicemen and Women to use does not automatically equate with us going into a shooting war with anybody...

Tama lang talaga sinabi ni Former Comelec Commissioner Sixto Brillantes... "Ang DAMI talagang mga BOBO na Filipino."

Pero mas ok na din yung meron kaysa sa wala. Ang mas kinakainisan ko ay yung mga naunang administrasyon. Imagine ilang years yun? Ramos, Estrada and Arroyo. If bawat administrasyon nila meron biniling mga ships, fighter jets, etc.. (Kay Arroyo yung BRP Del Pilar pero ang purpose naman nun ay para magbantay sa malampaya) e di sana kahit papano nasa minimum credible defense tayo