Game of Thrones

Damn..kainis lang eh 50mins lang ang episode today...antay ulit next week episode...seeing trailer for next week..si Dani tlaga hilig mag command ng bend the knee...sige sya at magbend the knee na tlaga si Jon snow sa kanya para bigyan sya ng Dragon lick...And hopefully a good reunion sna nina jamie and tyrion?? hopefully ...

Final scene from episode 5 that defies logic.

As Jamie charged towards Dany's and Drogon, Bron able to tackle him in time before getting BBQed.

Subsequently, both men fell on the edge of a shoreline which appears to have infinite depth?

Some argue its just a metaphor, but to suggest Jamie Lannister will die of drowning due to weight of his golden-arm will make it a total crap. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

the mountain and sister onella (?) are now lovers. The mountain will betray Cersei for the sake of his lover. Hahahahaha. Can't wait for Monday again. For those who have read the leaked plots, please do not disclose them here. It would be nice to just put out our own theories, whether they coincide with the leaked plots or not.

Olenna was such a badass, she won even as she was dying.

" For those who have read the leaked plots, please do not disclose them here"

ah. i see a woman of culture as well :) i have read the leaks sa reddit. damn the whole season 7 was leaked in reddit. in fact, thoey are slowly being confirmed every episode. they were accurate. PERO WHO CARES! nagleak man ang episodes/ plot/ scripts, wala paring tatalo na panuorin mo bawat episode!!! i was excited when finally nakita ko thread ng got. kaya hello fellow got fans! :)

• Like (+1) 2

" For those who have read the leaked plots, please do not disclose them here"

ah. i see a woman of culture as well :) i have read the leaks sa reddit. damn the whole season 7 was leaked in reddit. in fact, thoey are slowly being confirmed every episode. they were accurate. PERO WHO CARES! nagleak man ang episodes/ plot/ scripts, wala paring tatalo na panuorin mo bawat episode!!! i was excited when finally nakita ko thread ng got. kaya hello fellow got fans! :)

Yes I read the plots too. I even watched the leaked EP4... but I still watched the HBO episode because it is that great. Anyway, 2 more episodes to go before we have to wait 2 years for the last season. This should give GRRM time to catch up.

Scroll 'secured' by Little Finger

"Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt.

Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brother against my beloved Joffrey and tried to

steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you come to

Kings Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark"

-Sansa

Pasaway si Hound..nabasa ko narin yung spoiler pero yung leaked na episode di ko na hinanap..antayin ko nalang yung final episode...although kahit lam ko na yung story..still best parin yung pinapanood and seeing paano nila ipapakita kahit alam mo na yung plot..anyway lam ko 80mins yata yung final episode ..well let see nalang on the final; episode..